Faithlorn  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Isilda MainsworthAvailable
Endza DavidianAvailable
Dreck Van MeetenvolAvailable
Ian VostrikovAvailable
01/12/2017 - Nouveau design, nouvelle organisation sur le forum avec la mise en place des guildes et des salles communes par groupe de créatures.

More news?
- W-Hell come est un forum RPG fantastique en anglais dont l'action se situe dans un hôtel écossais.
fall is here
October 2017 - Events in progress

(NEW) Halloween 2017 - Time Travel
New Year Ball - Happy new year !

Not recommended under 16 years old / Forum déconseillé aux - de 16 ans
W-Hell come - Forum RPG English Learning - Pratique et développe ton anglais en RP

[Finished] Soothe my soul ƒ Anastasyia L.
 :: • Everything ends :: Our blood, our memories :: 2015

Go to page : Previous  1, 2
• I' am : 29
• Type of creature : Shapeshifter
• Room N° : S003
• Copyright : Cookie
• Here since : 2014-05-01
"A compléter"
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
No guild
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Cillian MacLochlain
C O R R E C T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I can help you in english
29 Y.O. 671 posts
C O R R E C T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I can help you in english
09.06.15 20:25
Thinking about it, my thing with animals is a good way to seduce women. Most of them love animals and love to approach those they never approached before. As a teenager, I used to use that technique. I once went into a zoo with a girl at night. I was in New York back then and was a hothead. I play the bad boy and the girls loved that. So penetrating into a zoo, at night, to caress a wild animal was the best thing to do to show her how a bad guy I was. We had time to approach the giraffe but got caught before seeing the others.

So this time, I am pretty proud to be able to do this without being afraid of getting caught. No one would have blamed us for having approached a wild animal. We did not hurt it and even let it went back to sleep. But I feel a bit bad using it to seduce Anastasyia. But the guilt disappears as soon as I kiss her.

Like I have never shown any shame before, I put one hand on her cheek and the other on her hip and take her closer to me to kiss her even more deeply. It feels great to be able to feel that way again. I thought that after Lucie, I might have never been able to feel that way for another woman. But Daid told me that I needed to get somewhere. There was no use in dwelling on the past. But I will keep on thinking about her for a long long time.

However, my lips against hers is bringing peace to my heart. I will not say that I have fallen in love with her, not so soon. But I can assure you that I will need to see her again, to know more about her to feel even more at peace.

Our lips still pressing against each other, raining is starting to pour. It is heavier and colder than expected. I have forgotten that we are in February, this is not the right time to wander around under the rain. Gladly it is not snowing for now. I have a job quitting her lips but do it anyway. I look at her tenderly, a hand still on her cheek.

We should go back inside before we catch a cold. I would feel bad if you’re being voiceless tomorrow because of me.

I take her hand and start walking at a quick pace. Once at the entry of the hotel, I let go of her. I run my fingers in my hair to brush them away from my forehead. Then I wipe my face as dry as I can. I am soaked to the skin. A warm shower will be welcomed.

Stranger in a strange land
« You saved my life through blood and through sacrifice... Love is a dangerous game to play, hearts are made for breaking and for pain. » ©️ Joy
Potions & Objects

BiographyRelationshipsRP Evolution Phone

"A compléter"
Angel's Truth Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P Hair's Color Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber Moon's Drops Olden P Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin Wild Blow No guild
Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : I'm a simple human. I'm coming from Moscow, in Russia.
• Location : I come from Russia and USA, but now I am in Scotland
• Room N° : 023
• Copyright : Tumblr & Piichou (thx) feat Lacey Mosley Sturm
• Here since : 2014-03-03
I'm a human and I have to deal with it there. It's rather complicated and I need adapting myself to the different situations.
Angel's Truth x1
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
No guild
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Anastasyia Lockart
G U E S T ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I am a woman, Human one
29 Y.O. 442 posts
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I am a woman, Human one
04.08.15 19:29
This is a strange feeling being so close with a newly known man. I had the habit when I was living in Moscow but this was for business only, not for real feelings as I could experienced this day. Cillian was a perfect gentleman I never knew. He was polite and quiet shy by moments, it was so cute. I didn't step back when he kissed me for the first time after my first meeting with the owl. It was real pleasure to feel his lips on mines.

It was for me a new feeling but really good feeling. We kissed each other during a while, I am not able to say how much time precisely but it was a long time I guess. Our kisses were deeper but as deeper as they were becoming we had a bad luck: it was starting to rain. I didn't feel it first but when Cillian left my lips I felt it quiet well. Cillian told me we needed to come back to the hotel before catching a cold. I agreed.

- « You're right, let's go back to the hotel. »

I smiled to him and started to walk on direction of the hotel. The rain was falling now and my hair and clothes were wet, completely wet when we arrived into the hotel. I was also feeling cold but I tried not to show it. I tried to dry my hair and face but I didn't succeed it. I approached to Cillian and told him:

- « It was a really good walking. I propose you to meet another time in order to have a warm shower and dry our clothes, what do you think about that? »

Before leaving him, I looked at him deeply and said:  

- « Tomorrow in the evening? »

I didn't let him answer and kissed him very sensually. When I stepped back I saw that we were not alone in the entrance of the hotel. Everybody was looking at us. My cheeks turned into red. I didn't see them before this moment, as the american would say: oops.

I am a simple human being but I lived lot of things.
I am not prepared to what I will discover.
Potions & Objects

• Type of creature : I'm a simple human. I'm coming from Moscow, in Russia.
• Location : I come from Russia and USA, but now I am in Scotland

• Room N° : 023

• Copyright : Tumblr & Piichou (thx) feat Lacey Mosley Sturm

Biography Relationships RP Evolution Phone
• Here since : 2014-03-03

I'm a human and I have to deal with it there. It's rather complicated and I need adapting myself to the different situations.
Angel's Truth x1 Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P Hair's Color Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber Moon's Drops Olden P Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin Wild Blow No guild
Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down
"A compléter"
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
No guild
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Cillian MacLochlain
C O R R E C T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I can help you in english
29 Y.O. 671 posts
C O R R E C T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I can help you in english
06.09.15 16:13
So we arrive in front of the hotel right on time. It is even more pouring now. I do not mind. I have never been afraid of rain, at the contrary. When turned, I would always be safer. Like animals were scared of water. So I take that weather as an advantage. It allows me to wander around the forest without fearing being attacked by a wilder animal than I am.

I was feeling like a teenager at his first rendezvous. Smiling for no reasons. That is a strange feeling that I appreciate deeply. She seems so innocent, so fragile. I feel like I need to protect her. This is one of my main qualities. My urge to protect everyone I care for. I listen to her proposing another rendezvous. I cannot prevent myself from smiling even more. I feel glad that she proposes it so spontaneously. I run a finger on her wet cheek and before I could answer, she kisses me again.

Tomorrow evening it is then, I answer with a smooth voice.

She then suddenly blushes and I wonder why. I look around to see that we are not alone and keep on smiling seeing her being so shy about it. Maybe in Russia it is not common to kiss in public places. Or maybe she is just discreet. I suppose that now is the moment we part. I approach her and lay a sweet kiss on her lips, then whisper goodnight to her ear. I smile and watch her go. I cannot get my eyes off her and cannot stop myself from smiling. I really feel like I have lost a few years and feel a bit stupid. I watch my phone to see what time it is and decide to get to my room to take a shower and rest a bit.

Spoiler:

Stranger in a strange land
« You saved my life through blood and through sacrifice... Love is a dangerous game to play, hearts are made for breaking and for pain. » ©️ Joy
Potions & Objects

BiographyRelationshipsRP Evolution Phone

"A compléter"
Angel's Truth Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P Hair's Color Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber Moon's Drops Olden P Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin Wild Blow No guild
Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : I'm an elemantary witch

• Room N° : Isilda's area, my area doesn't have number
• Copyright : (c) Piichou & Tumblr
• Here since : 2008-12-05
I prefer to tell you that I am not the person you thought. I can be dangerous as I can be lovely & openminded. Trust in me & I will show you the most incredible & amazing things you ever dreamed.

Angel's Truth x1
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells x1
Frogs' P x2
Hair's Color x5
Healthy P
Invisibility x1
Love Filter x2
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops x1
Olden P x1
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty x1
Time Travel x2
Wallsin
Wild Blow x1
The Dragons
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Isilda Mainsworth
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Witch - Don't be affraid
29 Y.O. 4366 posts
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Witch - Don't be affraid
02.11.15 1:50
J'archive Smile

You think about fairy tales, I think about Magic
W-HELL COME TO «MIRACLE», GUESTS

Potions & Objects

• Type of creature : I'm an elemantary witch

• Room N° : Isilda's area, my area doesn't have number

• Copyright : (c) Piichou & Tumblr

Biography RelationshipsRP Evolution Phone
• Here since : 2008-12-05

I prefer to tell you that I am not the person you thought. I can be dangerous as I can be lovely & openminded. Trust in me & I will show you the most incredible & amazing things you ever dreamed.

Angel's Truth x1 Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells x1 Frogs' P x2 Hair's Color x5 Healthy P Invisibility x1 Love Filter x2 Mind Rubber Moon's Drops x1 Olden P x1 Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty x1 Time Travel x2 Wallsin Wild Blow x1 The Dragons
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

Sponsored content
Y.O. posts
Potions & Objects
Back to top Go down
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2