Faithlorn  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not recommended under 16 years old / Forum déconseillé aux - de 16 ans
W-Hell come - Forum RPG English Learning - Pratique et développe ton anglais en RP

[Finished] Soothe my soul ƒ Anastasyia L.
 :: • Everything ends :: Our blood, our memories :: 2015

Go to page : 1, 2  Next
• I' am : 29
• Type of creature : Shapeshifter
• Room N° : S003
• Copyright : Cookie
• Here since : 2014-05-01
"A compléter"
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Cillian MacLochlain
C O R R E C T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I can help you in english
29 Y.O. 671 posts
C O R R E C T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I can help you in english
27.09.14 23:21

Soothe my soul

♦ Players: Anastasyia Lockart & Cillian MacLochlain
♦ Place of the action: In the lounge area
♦ Date: First week of February
♦ Moment of the day: Beginning of the afternoon
♦ Private one? Yes (X) No () (RP privé?)
♦ Weather: Dark & threatening clouds

Stranger in a strange land
« You saved my life through blood and through sacrifice... Love is a dangerous game to play, hearts are made for breaking and for pain. » ©️ Joy
Potions & Objects

BiographyRelationshipsRP Evolution Phone

"A compléter"
Angel's Truth Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P Hair's Color Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber Moon's Drops Olden P Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin Wild Blow Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down
"A compléter"
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Cillian MacLochlain
29 Y.O. 671 posts
27.09.14 23:21
It’s early in the morning. So early that the sun hasn’t risen yet. I can’t sleep anymore. I keep on dreaming about Lucie, imagining her coming back. But that will never happen. Ever ! So I need to breathe fresh air to order my thoughts. So I take off my clothes, open the door to be assured that nobody is there and turn into a fly. I am not used to turn into insects and then it is quite painful and long according to me. And the more the insect is little, the more painful it is of course. But I don’t want anybody to see me. If I had turned directly into a tiger or else, one would have noticed me for sure. Once outside, I turn into an eagle. It is a bit cold for the rapace and I need to find an animal comfortable with winter. As I am more familiar with predators, I immediately turn into a wolf. That animal is one of my favorite. He is discrete and quiet. I always feel calmer when turned. I always feel more comfortable in those animal shapes. So I find a quiet place under a tree, a few miles away from the hotel to be sure that nobody would be here. It’s not snowing but the clouds are very dark. So I decide to stay under that tree, lying down, eyes opened. I look at the wind blowing through the trees. I listen to every noise the animals could make. My senses are ten times better than usual. I feel so much better here. I don’t think about anything else. After all, animals don’t think.

I go back to my room after a few hours. I don’t know what time it is exactly but I feel like it is the beginning of the afternoon. I turn back into my human form, once in my room of course. But I think about it again. And I am feeling a bit guilty about all of this. It is like I was cheating on Lucie, but as she is… Has passed away, I have no reason to feel that guilty. I am still more than in love with her, I can’t deny it, I can’t hide it. But she will never be back in my life and I have to move on. And I have to admit that Anastasyia is a very interesting woman. She has something that attracts me and unlike Poppy, it’s not just animal attraction this time.

So I decide to wander around the hotel. Maybe I go eat something. Because I feel like I still have rabbits’ blood in my mouth. And it is disgusting. I’d rather eat a jam sandwich. I swallow and get out of the room once dressed again. I have to admit that I am glad to wear my usual outfit. The outfit of the hotel is a bit too classy to my tastes. My black trousers, the grey shirt, grey shoes and the black jacket I am wearing now, suit me best. I have only one necklace, hidden under my shirt and a few bracelets to my wrists. As I am reaching the lounge area, I accidentally bump into someone.

Oh gosh… I am sorry… I didn’t see you… Oh, hello, I smile.

My eyes are shining to the sight of that charming smile. I recognize that very woman I was thinking about. I am so glad to see her even though I keep on thinking about the situation. So I look at her, feeling more relax in just an instant in her company.

I hope I didn’t hurt you !

I take her hand in mine and slowly caress it with my thumb. The guilt starts to fade away. No more images of Lucie, no more silent ache. I just feel good when I am with her. Like her brown eyes were sucking the pain away.

« You saved my life through blood and through sacrifice... Love is a dangerous game to play, hearts are made for breaking and for pain. » ©️ Joy
Potions & Objects

"A compléter"
Angel's Truth Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P Hair's Color Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber Moon's Drops Olden P Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin Wild Blow Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : I'm a simple human. I'm coming from Moscow, in Russia.
• Location : I come from Russia and USA, but now I am in Scotland
• Room N° : 023
• Copyright : Tumblr & Piichou (thx) feat Lacey Mosley Sturm
• Here since : 2014-03-03
I'm a human and I have to deal with it there. It's rather complicated and I need adapting myself to the different situations.
Angel's Truth x1
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Anastasyia Lockart
G U E S T ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I am a woman, Human one
29 Y.O. 439 posts
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I am a woman, Human one
30.09.14 23:39
Surprisingly, this hotel was a very quiet place. This was the best place to rest or for people who were looking for tranquility and countryside. The first village was far and the first city farther again. It changed me really. Moscow was a big city, one of the biggest in the world and sometimes I missed some aspect of the night life of this city. Okay, that was a dangerous city, a very dangerous one ruled by nothing more than money and influence. But in an other way, this was a city which always lived, night and day, day and night.

This hotel was a too quiet place for me. I needed to find some occupations, some hobbies maybe or some places to visit. I was in a bad mood but I decided to go to a place in the hotel where I could find some people. A place where I could have a lounge also because it was lounge time and my stomach was making some noise. After having paid my lounge, I tried to find somewhere in order to have a sit. There were lots of people and all tables were already fool. I was looking for a table, standing in the middle of the lounge area.

I was still standing in the lounge area when someone bumped into me. I turned to the person who bumped into me and was surprised to see him: Cillian, the bartender I met during the opening party. I smiled to him. I was too surprised I let my lounge bag falling on the floor. I was so happy to see him. During all the time we didn't see each other I couldn't forget his face, his beautiful face ..., his eyes, and his ... body. Yes he was a beautiful man but also a very nice man too.

- « Shit !» I added very quickly knowing that good girls don't say anything like that. Well, I know I was not a good girl, no need to remind me. - « Well, incredible meeting ... Cillian, aren't you? Never mind, I feel good, well I think. » I touched my face then my arms, everything seemed to be okay. He was very smart and a perfect gentleman. I didn't have the habit. Usually when I was hurt nobody took care about me. This was new for me. Not very long after our bump, I asked him if he was okay too. - « Are you okay too? I am sorry too, I didn't mind where I stepped. » When he took my hand and slowly caressed it, I felt something I never felt before that day. My heart was going faster and I couldn't look anywhere else but him. As we were alone in a no man's land place.

I am a simple human being but I lived lot of things.
I am not prepared to what I will discover.
Potions & Objects

I'm a human and I have to deal with it there. It's rather complicated and I need adapting myself to the different situations.
Angel's Truth x1 Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P Hair's Color Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber Moon's Drops Olden P Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin Wild Blow Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down
"A compléter"
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Cillian MacLochlain
29 Y.O. 671 posts
08.10.14 22:28
I slightly smile at her word. I know Americans use it quite often but I didn’t know Russians do too. She touches herself to be sure she wasn’t hurt or anything. She asks me if I am okay and I just nod before taking her hand. While caressing it, my eyes sink into hers. I feel safe right now, like my past doesn’t matter anymore. But I can’t always flee my past, can I ? I finally let go of her hand and pick up the bag she has dropped off.

Hungry huh ? I give her her bag and add, do you mind if I join you to eat.

I wait for her to answer and when she says yes, I tell her to find a seat and I’ll sit with her as soon as I have my lunch. I watch her go, a faint smile on my face. I am not in love with her or anything, but for some reason, I want to know her more. I want to spend some more time for her.

I order a big sandwich with salad, tomatoes, jam, cheese, bacon and a cup of coffee. Well, turning is a good way to loose some weight, believe me. I eat a lot and drink a lot but thanks to my condition, I am able to keep that line. I am given my order and go straight to the beautiful woman that awaits me. I sit next to her.

So… How is life in this hotel ? Do you like it ?

That is a lame thing to ask to begin a conversation, but out of my work, I am not much of a good speaker. Thus, I can pretend it well, it helps. But I think that right now, it is easy to see that I am not totally at ease. So I start eating, a bit confused. It is pretty rare for me to be so intimidated by a woman.

I pause in my eating to drink a bit and keep on talking to her. I am really interested by her, but I understood on the reopening night that she doesn’t want to talk about her past. I will respect it of course.

Oh as you are a very good dancer, I was wondering if you took lessons. I can assure you that the other women were very jealous, I blink at her as a bright smile comes back onto my face.

I admit that this is a simple thing to say to start. I could't think of anything else. I can't think at all actually. I am eating while staring at her. She has something peaceful and worrying at the same time. She doesn't scare me, but it seems like she has experienced something quite traumatizing and one could see at in her eyes. She looks like a strong woman. I like that.

Potions & Objects

"A compléter"
Back to top Go down
Angel's Truth x1
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Anastasyia Lockart
I am a woman, Human one
29 Y.O. 439 posts
19.10.14 17:05
I was feeling peaceful in this hotel even if I thought there was something strange there. I didn't know anybody there and I didn't met some Russians into the hotel so I was feeling very well and stress less for the moment. I had a text message from my father during our meeting with Cillian, I didn't care about it. I looked very quickly to my cellphone when he let my hand fall on the side of my body. This was a very discreet movement but I thought he saw it. I smiled when he gave me my bag which fell on the floor several seconds ago. My smile was about the fact he saw the quick movement and to thank him for the bag.

- « Thank you, you're a perfect gentleman !»

Yes he was. But I was not the kind of women who are allowed to have such a luck in her life. I was not a very good girl actually but I couldn't tell him why or neither that I was a dangerous one. If he would know my past I didn't think he would continue to talk with me and his presence was a breathing moment into my stressing life. He asked me if I was hungry and if I minded to spend some time with him to have a lunch. Of course, this would be a great pleasure.

- « Yeah, I am very hungry, I don't know if you are too but I would eat an elephant if I could. » When he asked me if he could sit with me I answered with a grand smile. - « I would propose you to join me. »

He asked me to find a seat somewhere in the lounge area and joined me very quickly with an enormous sandwich. I found a seat and when I saw him with the sandwich I was absolutely shocked. He was so thin and muscled that I couldn't believe he could eat so much food for a meal.

- « How is this possible for you to be so thin ?! Are you sporty? »  

Cillian asked me also if I liked my life in the hotel. This was the beginning of the conversation, and I thought no one knew how to begin the conversation actually. We were like two young teenagers who just met, that was so funny ! I didn't have the habit to be so shy. My father wouldn't recognized me if he could see me like that.

- « I love this hotel really, this is so peaceful ! I don't have the habit to live like that ... and you, how is your job here? »

When we met for the first time during the reopening party, he was one of the bartenders. He was very nice and smiling. We spent some time together outside and inside and we talked during a part of the evening. His second question was about our first meeting. I understood very quickly that he remembered all of the details of this evening.

- « Oh no, I am not such a good dancer, this is not my job actually. In realty, I am a singer not a dancer, but if you want I can try to give you some lessons to dance even if I am not a dancer. I think we could really have fun. »

I didn't think I was a good dancer really but I really liked the idea of dancing lessons with Cillian. Spending some time with him was a pleasure so why not having fun like that ?

Potions & Objects

Angel's Truth x1 Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P Hair's Color Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber Moon's Drops Olden P Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin Wild Blow Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down
"A compléter"
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Cillian MacLochlain
29 Y.O. 671 posts
31.10.14 15:56
I pick up her bag and she tells me that I am a gentleman. I smile a bit shyly at that compliment. My father always told me to be a gentleman with women, no matter what. Obviously, he taught me well. That might explain why I am so lucky with women or not lucky at all. Some really appreciate that side of men, the ones who open the door for them. And some at the contrary think of that practice as obsolete. Whatever they say, I'll keep my great habits.

I ask her if I can join her to eat. When she accepts, I tell her to find a place while I go and take something to eat and drink. When served, I go back to her quickly. She looks at me with big eyes like she has seen something really odd. I frown, trying to understand and I finally understand by looking at my sandwich. It is almost not enough for me, but I would rather not tell her, she might flee. I laugh a bit for myself. She finally asks out loud and I laugh for good.

Yeah, kind of. But I am not that thin, everything I eat goes right... there, I show her my hips and laugh again.

There is one big benefit to have a little sister, it is easier to talk with women. Besides, I was really close to Quinn. What a good memory ! I forget about it, trying not to seem sad with that lovely lady.

Between two bites, I try to have a normal conversation with her. But I must be a bit uncomfortable though I love company of women. She answers that she loves the place. She agrees with me, the place is peaceful. I understand her. I am not used to such peaceful as well. Mostly because I wasn't able to turn as often as I wish in the big cities. Here, surrounded by the forest, it is easier and more enjoyable.

Oh yeah. I love working here. But as I love my job, it makes things easier and it doesn't really matter where I work.

I keep on eating after I say to her that she is really a good dancer. It was hard for me to take my eyes off her. She was gracious and sensual. I slightly shake my head to come back to my senses. With modesty, she tells me that she is not a good dancer. I shake my head again, showing her that she is wrong. When she proposes to give me lessons, I almost suffocate. I put the sandwich back on the plate and clean my mouth with the towel. I take a sip of my soda and answer with a big smile.

Well... I'd love to take lessons with you, but for your own good, it is better that you don't see me dancing.

I laugh again. I think she'll understand I am a really bad dancer. Even though I always sing while working, no matter the song, or the way I sing, dancing was not for me. It is said that ridicule doesn't kill, but I won't take the chance.

And you, what are you doing for a living ?

When I think about it, I don't know much about her. Her name, her origins and that she is a great dancer, but that's all. Well, she doesn't know much about me either. I start eating again. That sandwich is really good. Thank God I don't count the calories.

Potions & Objects

"A compléter"
Back to top Go down
Angel's Truth x1
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Anastasyia Lockart
I am a woman, Human one
29 Y.O. 439 posts
11.11.14 18:41
This is difficult for me to admit that there are some perfect gentlemen in the world. Really I didn't want to admit it at that time. I used to live in a mafia's world and when you live into such a world you can't think people can be good and very nice. I was arrived in a new world, I was learning to live without violence and stress. It was like a dream ! Cillian was a beautiful part of this dreaming life and I loved spending some time with him.

Well, I know, he had a very big stomach, that is true. I can't believe it ! I did a strange face when I saw his sandwich when he came to me and sit next to me around the table I chose some minutes ago.  And when he sat on the chair I told him and asked about his sandwich. He laughed, and I laughed too when he answered to my question: he was sporty, yes, but he showed me his back and he told me his food went there.

- « Really? I mean... I like the result. »

I stopped laughing after a while. His hips were very nice to see indeed. I thought he could continue to eat such sandwiches if they didn't change then. I took my food and started to eat. Ok my sandwich was not as big as his own but that was enough for me. Our discussion started little by little. Both of us seemed to be uncomfortable in this situation. Perhaps he was like me, and he didn't have the habit to spend some time with a woman like me. We spoke about the hotel and the place that I found peaceful. I asked him his feeling and he told me it was the same, even though he could work anywhere if he did his job. I understood what he meant. That was the same for me but I just answered to him with a smile, I didn't want to enter into my private life explanations.

We continued to eat and talk. Our discussion came about the night we spent at the reopening party. That was a very good memory for me. He was the first person I really talked this night. Cillian told me I was a very good dancer, I didn't think so indeed, but when he asked me to give some lessons I entered into his game. But then he came back and told me that was dangerous for me to see him dancing. I laughed. Well, ok.

- « Oh ... Really? Well, I will not take the chance. »

We laughed again. I ate then a piece of my sandwich and listened to him asking me something. I lost a little bit my smile when he asked me what I was doing for a living. I thought about what I was doing these last months and years and I concluded that I couldn't tell him all the truth. I thought about it during some seconds and then answered.  

- « Well it is a little bit complicated to explain, but I am a singer, well I used to be a singer and now this is more a hobbit indeed ... »  

I didn't really know what to answer. My job was not really a job and my father's business was not something I could tell or I could try to explain but not by telling all the truth. This was difficult for me and I tried to return the question to him.  

- « And you, I know you're a beautiful bartender here, but tell me more about you. »

I looked at him into his eyes. I didn't know anything about him except his job in this hotel but I didn't know who he was or what he did before arriving here. I thought it was the same situation for him about me but it was delicate to speak about my past life, well about my life.

Potions & Objects

Back to top Go down
"A compléter"
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Cillian MacLochlain
29 Y.O. 671 posts
14.11.14 20:20
I am used to compliments. This is no arrogance, just reality. When you’re doing a nighttime job, you are often facing drunk women or girls that try to seduce you. Even when they are not drunk actually. This has always been flattering. The kind of things that boosts your ego for sure. But this time, it is different. I feel more uneasy. It reminds me of another situation but here is not the time to think about it.

At least I’ve made her laugh. Her eyes shine when she laughs. It is really peaceful. I keep on eating my meal, finishing it in a few bites. I was really hungry. She sniggers as well at my not dancing very well. She is making laugh of me but if she sees me moving on the floor, she’ll understand. Although I always move at the right rhythm behind my bar, it is not the same while in the middle of other people. Even Daid is ashamed of me. Just the thought of it makes me want to laugh again.

I sip my beer silently, listening to her. I have asked what she was doing for a living. After all, I don’t know much about her and I really want to know more. She answers that she was a singer. My eyes sparkle and my beer goes down the wrong way as I want to speak at the same time. I cough before saying.

A singer ! Wow ! I’d really love to hear you someday.

I am sure she is a great singer but I save that compliment for the moment I’ll hear her. I smile. She asks me the same question and I try not to loose that broad grin of mine. I put the glass back on the table while thinking about what I should answer. I cannot tell her about my fiancee. The essential would be enough.

Beautiful… Thank you, I blink, I’m not very interesting you know… I spend most of my time behind the bar. I sometimes walk in the forest, melting with some animals.

That is all I can say to her. We are not so close that I can reveal to her all my dirty secrets and she’ll do the same. And this is normal. I take my beer again and I drink. I am also thinking that I need to turn. It has grown into a real addiction over the years. If I cannot turn once a day, at least for a few minutes, I miss it. I will not tremble because I am frustrated but it could happen someday. The worst in that, is that it does not scare me.

Will you be tempted by a little walk ? For we try to lose all those calories, I add with a big smile.

Potions & Objects

"A compléter"
Back to top Go down
Angel's Truth x1
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Anastasyia Lockart
I am a woman, Human one
29 Y.O. 439 posts
23.11.14 2:02
It was a beautiful day, a very enjoying moment you don't want it to end. We didn't know much each other but it was like we all had known each other since years. I never thought I could find somebody like him in this place. I don't know how to describe him ... he was so ... well, I think the perfect word is peaceful. I didn't have the habit to spend some time like that, laughing and talking with a man who didn't want you into his bed after the conversation, or who spent some time with your company because he wanted something from your father. Cillian was so different from all these guys and idiots. He made me laugh, I didn't really laughed before meeting him. He made me happy and when I was with him, it was like he could secured me. How? I don't know but that was my feeling when we met for the second time.

He was eating his sandwich and I was trying to eat mine but that was not so easy. I was staring at him trying to understand how he could eat so much food. After a few time, he had finished his sandwich and mine was just almost started. We continued our conversation and he asked me about my job. I told him I used to be a singer and as he was drinking his beer, it came on the wrong way. I put my hand on his shoulder's back and asked him if he was okay.

- « Are you Okay? I'm sorry I didn't want you to be wrong. »

But he was already okay after a few seconds. He seemed to be surprised about my hobby as singer. That was very nice but I didn't feel like a celebrity, even though I used to be one with my band in the US. I couldn't tell him about that for the moment, or perhaps I could? I didn't have the same name as before so I though it could be interesting to tell him about that past living.

- « Maybe some day, I talked with the owner about a concert, when she knew about my past she asked me to sing for her guests and employees. I don't know if it is a good idea ... »

I asked him about his own life. I didn't know anything about him or his past either and I wanted to know more. But first he answered to my question about his feeling in this hotel and also really liked it. I smiled to him when he blinked. That was the most beautiful place I ever went really, and it was so peaceful. I couldn't imagine a better place where to hide from my father's business. Then he secondly answered to my following question. He told me he was not that interesting. I knew that each person who said something like that was a very complicated person. I was listening to him though. He was telling me he liked spending some time with animals into the wild. I looked at him with a strange look first but I was very interested by what he could tell me about him.

- « You like animals? What kind of animals do you like? »

He was the first person I met who liked animals and walking in the forest. That was a new aspect of life that I didn't know but that was an interesting one to discover. I only knew cities for years but discovering wild could be incredible for me. I though he wasn't the same as the other men but I didn't know why he was so different from them. But then he proposed me a little walk in order to loose all the calories we ate. I laughed.

- « Very good idea ! It will be a pleasure, I wanted to go out from the property indeed. There are too much time I have been here, I need some air. So let's do it ! »

Potions & Objects

Back to top Go down
"A compléter"
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Cillian MacLochlain
29 Y.O. 671 posts
01.12.14 21:37
I chock on a gulp because I want to show my enthusiasm to her hobby. She checks if I am okay and I answer quickly before telling her how impressed I am. She tells me that she might ask for a concert. I jump onto this sentence and say :

Of course it’s a good idea ! I’ll be in the first row, I blink.

Ok, I may try to seduce her right now. It is beyond my will. She has something very attractive and I am not only talking about her curves. We then chat about respective lives. We both have reservations about telling details of our past. We are just strangers to each other. She has her secrets, I have mine. I cannot just confess to her that I am a shapeshifter. So I just change the truth into something more acceptable and tell her that I melt with animals. Thinking about it, melt was not the appropriate word to use. I could have come up with something better. So she asks me what kind of animals I like.

All of them, I say with excitement. Domestic animals, wold ones, the little, the bog, the ugly. All animals are fascinating.

I can talk about them for hours. I have always loved animals but it grew when I discovered my gift. Being able to be in those animals’ shoes is priceless. All the wildlife documentaries are far from the truth. There is no better way to immerge into their lives. To understand their habits.

Except fishes. I don’t like scales, I continue before she tells anything. And you, do you love animals ?

Then I propose her a little walk. I don’t want to part with her yet. I want to know more, her character, what she likes and hates. It feels good to discuss like this with someone. I am not forgetting Lucie, I never will but as she is… I need to move one someday. She accepts my proposition. I finish my beer and get up with a charming smile. I offer her my arm for her to take it. I know it is unusual and old-fashion to act this way in 2014 but I have been raised by a real gentleman. And I never thought that this was what my mother tried to escape from. I know it amuses most women. A young and good-looking man like me, having a nighttime job is expected to more of a macho. But I love to deceive expectations. People stop at appearances even though they know they should not. The leopard can’t change its spots.

So we get out of the Hotel and I look at the sky. The clouds are threatening, rain will fall soon and the wind is cold. I turn to Anastasyia, a bit confused.

Still on for the walk ? I don’t mind a little rain but I don’t want you to catch a cold.

Potions & Objects

"A compléter"
Back to top Go down
Angel's Truth x1
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Anastasyia Lockart
I am a woman, Human one
29 Y.O. 439 posts
27.12.14 17:19
You can't forget your past, it always find you. I thought that I could forget everything by hiding into this hotel but this was not the case. Isilda, the owner of the hotel, heard about my past and asked me to sing for her guests. I told this to Cillian and he seemed to be very happy about this. He answered me that was a beautiful idea. Well, why not, nobody knew me here and I loved singing so much and missed it so much too. I would do it !

- « You think so? Well, why not, I will say to Isilda it would be a pleasure. As we are speaking about this, do you like singing Cillian? »

Yes this was a good question. Perhaps he liked. I knew now that he was not a good dancer so maybe was he a good singer. Though, I knew a new thing about him; he liked animals. I think he liked wild too. I asked him what kind of animals and he answered with his beautiful smile and joy that he liked all of them. He really seemed to appreciate them. I was curious to know why this passion.

- « You really seem to love them, how did you discover this passion? It was during your childhood? »

Yes it was a very personal question but I was very curious to know more about him. He fascinated me. I didn't know why, I couldn't think about anything but him and who he could be. Moreover he was the first man I met who really liked wild and animals. The other I knew liked violence, guns and women, that's why I was so curious to know more about him and his hobbies. He added he didn't like fishes, scales. I thought it was strange. But before I could say anything he asked me if I liked animals. Oh my god, I never think about it. Animals, I used to like them when I was a child ... once but this period of my life was not the best one.

- « Well, I am sorry ... to be honest I never thought about it. I grew up in a town next to a forest, I liked animals during this period of my life, I saved some of them but I was young, very young. Then I left my town to the city. »

We talked about a little walk around the property. He gave me his arm but I didn't know why first. It took some time for me to understand why he did this movement. I took his arm with a grand smile. I laughed a bit he was the best gentleman I ever met. I kissed him on his cheek. When we were outside we discovered that the weather was not as good as we thought.

- « Never mind, I have the habit in Moscow you know, we have worse than rain ... snow and ice. » I laughed.

Potions & Objects

Back to top Go down
"A compléter"
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Cillian MacLochlain
29 Y.O. 671 posts
17.03.15 22:25
She asks if I like singing. A little smile appears on my face.

Well, I am sure I am not as good as you but I do sing a bit. Mostly when I’m working or in the shower, I chuckle.

I appreciate talking with her. She is calm, smiling and seems really interesting by what I am saying. She wonders when I discovered my passion for animals. Nobody ever asked me that, but I have never really talked to people about my passions. Except to Lucie but it was different. I think about it for a while, before answering. Again, I cannot just tell her the truth nor lie to her. I do not like lying.

As a teenager I get on with a little dog. It was a peculiar moment of my life so I guess it marked me. Then I spent time in zoos and found myself really interested in those little furred things, I smile. When you once love animals you cannot just stop loving them. But if they hurt you and that is understandable. Maybe during our little walk we’ll find some.

I perfectly know that we will find some. I know places where they hide and hunt. I understand them more than I understand humans. When I think about it, it is almost sad to say. Humans are not supposed to better get on with animals. But as I am not really human, I guess I do not have to worry about it.

With this personal question, I think I can ask something like that to her as well. I feel a bit relieved to be able to talk to someone this way. It’s like I am a normal person even though I try my best to hide my true nature from her.

And what about you ? When did you decide that you’ll sing for a living ?

I propose her my arm and she takes time before taking it. I guess she did not understand at first what I was doing. When you are not used to it, it is a bit confusing. But it makes me laugh and I smile even brighter when she kisses me on the cheek. I think I even blush a little to that soft touch.

We arrive in front of the hotel and I stop, asking her if she still wants to walk despite rain. She tells me that this is okay. So, keeping her hand in mine, I start walking. Water on my face feels great as I look around us. It is calm and quiet, no one really dares walking outside when it is raining. I do not know how to continue our conversation and just keep my mouth shut, trying to spot an animal we can approach. We get away from the hotel to approach the forest. At that point, I can hear rustles in the bushes nearby. It might be a rabbit, to easy to approach. So I set eyes on a tree and stare at it until I find something interesting. Not too far from us, there is a hole in trunk, protecting a dozing owl. A large smile appears again on my face and as I see Anastasyia a bit doubtful. I lean a bit closer to her. Putting my index on her mouth I show her the hole. It is still sleeping but it must have felt eyes on it as it brushes its feathers with its beak.

Do you want to touch it ? I whisper.

I can see on her face that I might be a fool to ask such a thing. Everyone knows that it is almost impossible to approach and even touch a wild animals. I do not wait for her to answer and just stretch my arm to reach the branch. The owl has now wide open eyes and steps back a bit. I make one step forward and it deploys its wings, ready to fly away but I use my gift to show that I am almost one of its kind. My eyes turned yellow, like its. It tickles its head, staring at me. I smile and it finally approaches, getting out of its hole. It takes time before it gets on my forearm. I turn slowly to the russian girl.
    Do it slowly and do not tremble. If it feels you doubt then it will go away, I whisper again.

Potions & Objects

"A compléter"
Back to top Go down
Angel's Truth x1
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Anastasyia Lockart
I am a woman, Human one
29 Y.O. 439 posts
26.04.15 18:24
That was a great beginning of the afternoon. We were in the lounge area and ate some things before starting to talk a little bit. One of the questions I asked him was about his hobbies, I wanted to know if he liked singing. I smiled when I heard his answer.

- « In the shower or at working? Maybe I would need to see you while you're working in the English pub. I would be pleased to hear you singing. »

I looked at him deeply he seemed to hide something but I couldn't find what sort of things he tried to hide from me. I didn't know since lots of time but it makes me feel a little bit sad as I thought about it. The conversation continued and he explained me that he loved animals. I was a little bit shocked he was the first man who told me something like that. He tried to explained his passion for animals but it was difficult for me to understand such a thing. We didn't grow in the same atmosphere.

- « I think you will laugh but I didn't grow up with animals around me. I didn't have any pet and of course I was one of the only ones among my classmates. »

He added we could perhaps find and watch some animals during our little walk. I smiled.

- « It would be so great ! I Haven't see any of them in the wild since my childhood ... »

That was true. I used to live in big cities and didn't see any animal in wild during my new life in cities. I discovered a new part of humans' life, the darkest one and how much humans are able to be violent and dangerous. Cillian wanted then to know more about my singer's life. I was trying to explain this without to many details.

- « Indeed, I started to sing very quickly during my childhood. I needed to find an escape from the difficult world I was starting to live. I grew up and with some friends decided to create a band when I was at University. »

I didn't say anything more about our celebrity and then the tours ... I didn't want to be recognized here, even if I already knew it would be very hard to hide my past life after being famous. Cillian proposed me his arm and we laughed a bit when he saw that I didn't really know why he did this. We went then in front of the hotel and started our little walk. He took my hand into his own and the walk started. I was feeling something like freedom, a new feeling I didn't really know before arriving here. My father had the best idea he could have I thought.

As we were walking near the forest, we stopped. I didn't know why and tried to ask Cillian but he put his finger on my mouth and showed me the animal. It was a owl, a beautiful one half asleep and cleaning. I looked and the animal and had an hesitation. I was a little bit scared about the animal, he frightened me. I staid back while Cillian was approaching the owl gently. He asked me if I wanted to touch it. I looked at him with a mix of scared and surprised.

- « Really? You think I can ? »

I didn't have the time to answer that he had already touch the branch where the owl was quietly posed. I stared at him while he approached the animal. I couldn't move or say anything. I knew that what he was doing was incredible and that few people could do such a thing. After a while, the owl was on his arm. I looked at him.

- « How do you do this ? »

He told me then to approach but very slowly and asked me do not tremble. Well, very easy to ask but very difficult to do. I tried to follow his piece of advice and breath. I went nearer and smiled to the animal before putting my hand on its feather. I was surprised the owl staid.

Potions & Objects

Back to top Go down
"A compléter"
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Cillian MacLochlain
29 Y.O. 671 posts
28.04.15 21:34
I admit to her that I love singing in the shower or behind my bar while working. I see her smile and she says that she would be pleased to hear me sing. I show her the palms of my hands and wave them to her, saying no in a way.

Oh no don’t. You’ll never see me the same way after that, I sound really shocked but smile at the same time.

As she stares at me so deeply, I notice that she has a peaceful look. So I keep on smiling. She confesses that she never had any animals and was even the only one in her class. I feel pity for her. I have always thought that animals contributed to the well development of a child. Indeed I never had any, but I was my own pet in a way. I could not throw the ball at me but still. So it is naturally that I tell her that we might meet some. Actually, I am expecting to spot them right where they are. Maybe in a way to impress her and show her how much I love animals and how well we get along.

Before we leave the lounge area, I ask her how she decided to sing professionally. I listen to her intensely, smiling. I quickly understand why she stops in the middle of her story. She does not want to tell her whole story to someone she barely knows. I can perfectly understand that and do not ask for more. She will tell me if she wants to.

So we are not far into the forest and I spot a owl in its nest. I decide to disturb it for a while. Not really nice of me but I am trying to impress a charming young woman. I smile at that thought as the owl is on my arm, calm for the moment. I approach it slowly to Anastasyia. I tell her to stay calm and to not tremble and seeing her face, I see that it is asking a bit too much of her. And I stare at her intensely, saying no more as she asks me how I do it.

I told you, I have a thing with animals, I whisper mischievously.

Calmly, she approaches her hand on its head and strokes its feathers. I am surprised but pleased that it stays still. With my free hand, I start caress it as well. Sometimes, my fingers would touch hers. I look at her and smile and finally let go of the bird.

It still needs to sleep, it’s a nocturnal animal after all.

I look at it while it regains its hole in the tree. It turns its back at us and face the Anastasyia. As I watch her intensely, I feel the urge to kiss her. I lift a hand to her cheek and pushed by this urge, kiss her. I press my lips against hers for a few seconds but realizing that it might not be right, I step back.

I’m sorry, I say a bit shyly.

Potions & Objects

"A compléter"
Back to top Go down
Angel's Truth x1
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Anastasyia Lockart
I am a woman, Human one
29 Y.O. 439 posts
31.05.15 16:53
He seemed to be a little bit upset by the fact I wanted to see him singing. It was quite strange for me but I understood maybe he was shy. That had no importance for the moment and I smiled too when he tried to show me he didn't want to be seen singing.  

- « Oh I would not be so shocked but ok maybe later. »

I blinked. We spoke about animals then. I was feeling quite strange because I didn't have any animal or pet when I was younger. I understood quickly that he was spending a part of his life with animals. I thought animals were very important for him but I didn't know how far.

About my story and my professional life as singer in a band, I couldn't tell him much things. I didn't know him really and I wasn't in position where I could tell without any risk. I perfectly understood the point of you of my father and the dangerous life I was living in.

It was the first time of my entire life I could be so near from an owl. I was quite anxious about this new meeting. I didn't know how would the animal react after seeing me as near from it. I looked Cillian and he told me he had a thing with animals. I wasn't completely secured but it was a good start. I approached my hand from the animal and started to caress it. Cillian did the same thing. I was feeling peaceful far very far from my problems and the danger. He touched my hand sometimes smiling before letting the owl go. I understood when he said that is has to go to sleep a while before night.  

- « Yes, it's better for it. »

The owl left us but faced to me after a while. Cillian looked at me intensively and kissed me. I didn't move really surprised by this gesture. I just felt that it missed me when he stepped back and said he was sorry. When he said these words I put an index on his lips and kissed me. After my first kiss, I looked at him very deeply into his eyes and with my accent said:

- « You don't have to be sorry. »

It was our first kiss but I already new it wouldn't be our last one. I was feeling so different with him, so shy, so peaceful ... if some people I knew saw me like that they wouldn't recognized me, nor my father.

Potions & Objects

Back to top Go down
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next