AdministrationCharacterEntrance AreaInside the HotelOutside the HotelHidden PartAround the World
Faithlorn  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not recommended under 16 years old / Forum déconseillé aux - de 16 ans
W-Hell come - Forum RPG English Learning - Pratique et développe ton anglais en RP

[Finished] Let me show you around ƒ Raven S.
 :: • Everything ends :: Our blood, our memories :: 2015

• I' am : 29
• Type of creature : Shapeshifter
• Room N° : S003
• Copyright : Cookie
• Here since : 2014-05-01

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Cillian MacLochlain
C O R R E C T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I can help you in english
C O R R E C T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I can help you in english
25.09.14 19:00

Let me show you around

♦ Players: Raven Shadow & Cillian MacLochlain
♦ Place of the action: In the English pub
♦ Date: Last week of January
♦ Moment of the day: Middle of the afternoon
♦ Private one? Yes (X) No () (RP privé?)
♦ Weather: Dark thick clouds and a lot of wind

Stranger in a strange land
« You saved my life through blood and through sacrifice... Love is a dangerous game to play, hearts are made for breaking and for pain. » © Joy
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Cillian MacLochlain
25.09.14 19:01
It is a normal day at the bar. My favorite place. Well, I have been here for only two weeks now but I know my marks. The place of every single glass. Each bottle of alcohol is well tidy. And it is the same for the spices. Even some clients almost come everyday and I chat with them. One of them is Richard. He is a strange man but he has really great tastes and I always appreciate it, especially in a pub. But at the same time, the pub is in a three-star hotel so the clients are quite unusual for me. I am used to regulars who drink until they roll on the floor or fight with others. I kind of miss that now. However a bit of calm is a great thing too. I keep on thinking about her though, between two drinks served.

Can I have another one please.

A man, sitting in the back of the pub waves his hand at me to get my attention. He doesn’t smile. I doesn’t expect everyone to be as nice and smiling as I am but just a bit would be great. Just for I know that I am not a furniture of this pub but also someone that can put hot pepper in your beer. However I smile at him and say in a joyful tone.

Coming right up Sir.

He was savoring a glass of wine. Not really one of the best, but I have tasted it once and it was not that bad. I come to his table with the bottle, pour him wine and get back to my bar. Now, I start on cleaning my bar with consciousness and a girl enters the bar. She seems a bit hesitant. I look at her and she sees me. She smiles a bit shy and decides to come and see me. I put the towel on my shoulder, put my hands on the bar and wait for her to arrive.

Good morning miss. What can I get you ?

I smile brightly as always. I am ready to register her order and prepare what she wants. The place is perfectly neat as always and I am more than proud to welcome people in such a perfect environment.

« You saved my life through blood and through sacrifice... Love is a dangerous game to play, hearts are made for breaking and for pain. » © Joy
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

28.09.14 20:07
♦ Cillian & Raven ♦

After going through my job interview, Isilda gave me the afternoon and the next morning to settle down, discover the whole place, get some marks. I discovered my room and it is quite big, actually I think it is the biggest room I ever had all for my self and everything is neat. The view is great and relaxing, the bed is comfortable, I thought everything was perfect. And I should have felt happy, and relieved I could find such place. I really sould. But I didn't. Everything was perfect but it felt strange, unfamiliar. It was an odd feeling, and I guessed it was because it would take time for me to fit in.

It's useless to say that I unpacked really quickly and soon enough, I was sitting on my bed, with no idea of what I could do. I got out to wander in the place, and I got lost eventually. Though I didn't really mind because I actually had time to waste. I walked and walked in this gigantic hotel for quite a long time, I went up and down the stairs, to the left then to the right, with no idea of what I would find at the next corner, until I fell on the best thing I could ever hope to find when I get lost, a library.

I guess usually, when one is lost, what they want to find the most would be a map. But no matter the situation I am in, nothing can make me happier than a book. Of course, if one day I find myself thrown down in a deep well, I would rather have a ladder than a book, but a book is still better than nothing at all, and if the title is How to escape a deep well you've been thrown into with nothing but a book I guess it could then be quite useful.
It's once again useless to describe you the warm feeling I had while I discovered the place, and useless to say I spent my evening at the library, I stayed until the it closed actually. And I went there again this morning, after a not so good night of sleep.

Now I am feeling guilty, because I am still lost in this hotel despite the fact that I had a long time to get to know the place. And now I can hardly find my way to the English Pub, still I have to get there to begin work, Isilda told me it would be a quiet start. In the afternoon, the pub is not really crowded. Not at all actually. But it is important to be here  to meet the crew and get familiar with the place where I will work.

I finally get there and the place is unsuprisingly empty. I look for employees, but the only one I can find is behind the bar. Is he alone here ? Am I supposed to go toward him ? Won't I bother him ? I begin to walk uncertainly to him. He raises his head, wearing a bright smile and greets me warmly. He seems friendly, and I feel more confident.

« Hi ! Thank you very much, but I am not here to drink. I am Raven, a new waitress. I came in yesterday. »

I return his smile and held out my hand, getting closer to him so he can reach it without having to move. He is tall, has a pretty face, and though seems quite impressive, I can read kindness in his eyes. He really seems nice, and this pub really is welcoming, and maybe, I am not that lost after all.
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Cillian MacLochlain
08.10.14 22:22
From the corner of my eyes, I am watching the man. He is drinking his third glass of wine now and I am fearing he is not going to go back to his room on his own. But most of my attention is to that young woman. She seems more at ease now that I have greeted her with a smile. And now she tells me she is the new waitress. I put on a different smile on my face. The first one was the professional one, friendly with everyone, no matter how many drinks they have been drinking. Even a bit hypocritical I have to admit. The new smile is the one I wear when I take on the role of the boss. I know the real boss is Mrs Mainsworth, but as the young woman comes to the English pub, I assume she is to work with me here. So I am going to ask her questions about her experience and all to know who I am going to work with.

Oh ! Welcome here then ! I assume you are to work with me then. That’s great news. I pause. I am to ask you a few questions first. I know you already have a job interview with Mrs Mainsworth and if you are here that means you can work here. But I like to know who I am working with. And of course you can ask me questions too. I don’t bite.

I blink at her and offer her to sit in front of me. As there is not a lot of people for the moment, we can afford a little break. My bar is neat, the client is drinking, music is playing in the background. The atmosphere is smooth and peaceful to my opinion.

First… Do you want to drink something ? On the house, I blink again.

It is really easy for me to feel comfortable with everyone. No matter how scary they can be, how impolite, how attractive, I always stand my nerves and control my every emotion. The only exception was with Lucie but since she has gone, I have decided to control me even more.

So… Do you have any experience as a waitress ? If so, where and for how long ?

Waiting for her answer, I prepare her drink and mine. I just pour me a glass of guinness. As an Irish, I couldn’t drink anything else. Even so, I have always preferred that beer. The color and the acrid smell of malt. I am still glancing at the customer who is doing the same with us. I don’t know why, but he is strange to me. Like he is preparing something bad.

Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

14.10.14 21:37
♦ Cillian & Raven ♦

The atmosphere is something really important, in a pub. This afternoon, there is only one client, and a thin rain is begining to fall and is taping on the windows, but to me it is the warmest place in the world. Of course it is completely subjective, and the fact that meeting this new coworker was one of the first real human contact I had in weeks was helping (if we put aside my interview with Isilda, of course). I mean, the last time someone kindly smiled at me was in december, and it was an old man I helped as he was struggling with grocery bags. I am not even sure that counts, seriously anybody that has a heart would have help him. But anyway, being here, with a friendly future coworker in a nice pub, in a nice hotel, (that is by the way my new home) may change my perspective about the room, and give it instantaneously a warmer touch.

The bartender's expression changes when I say I am the new waitress, it becomes friendlier if it's even possible, well he may really be the nicest person I have seen in months, if he's not, than damn he's a really good comedian. I sit in front of him and he offers me a drink. I first think about politely declining it but then I realise my throat is really dry, and it would be stupid to refuse only to be polite.

« Thank you, a glass of water would be perfect. »

I am not often nervous, really, I usually adapt quickly to unusual situations. But I guess this is a whole new par in my life, so I guess it explains the knots in my stomach since yesterday. I remember, two years ago, when I went to that « school » that was more of a refuge for people like me, a little like this hotel, back then the idea of staying had the same impact on me, but days passed and it went away. I guess I just have to wait.

« Yes I worked seven months as a waitress in a pub in manchester, I quit four months ago and, well here I am ! »

While I was talking, the bartender had handed me the drink. I take the glass to my mouth and immediatly take two sips from it. But then I am distracted by something, a smell. I don't know what it is exactly, it's weird. But with the nerves, my senses may not be that reliable. And speaking of that...

« I'm a witch, by the way ! I just figured it could be a useful information. »

Usually as a witch, I can « smell » things. I have a strong sixth sense, and I can usually smell evil, or danger. But sometimes, like right now, it's not that easy. Maybe it's because I am adjusting into  new universe, with demons and werwolves everywhere, maybe it's because, I don't want to smell anything evil about the place. After all things like that happens, we don't always understand what we sense, sometimes we chose to focus on something else and don't pay attention. But that's when it's dangerous, because we don't realise until the very last moment that evil is staring right into our eyes.
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Cillian MacLochlain
31.10.14 15:52
I can see by the look in her eyes that she hesitates to accept the drink I offer her. But just to contradict me, she asks for a glass of water. I smile and give her what she asks. I sip from my own glass after having asked her some questions. I know I look like the bossy barmaid but I am not. I just want to work in the best conditions. If she has no experience, I can learn her everything I know even though I was a waiter for a few weeks. And if she has already experienced the job of a waitress, it would just be easier for both of us. I still can show her the place, the regulars and the way I tidy my bar. I am a bit a maniac with my workplace, I admit it.

I am glad to hear what she says. She has already worked as a waitress and that for a few months. I smile even brighter and relax, sipping even more from my dear Guinness. But then, she precises something that was not expected I keep on smiling and lay one elbow on the bar, as confident as I can be. I am not disturbed by what she says to me, rather relieved actually. My condition was never a secret, just something you don't tell to everyone. "Oh, hello, my name's Cillian and I am a shifter". Nowadays, people would rather love you if you were a serial killer. Ok, I am exaggerating a bit.

Great. I don't know much about witches, but as long as you don't put a spell on me, I am fine with that.

I lower my voice for the client doesn't hear us. He already seems strange to me, there is no need to alarm him and make him get interested by us.

Well.. With that, I guess I must tell you what I am too.

I finish my beer before going on. I am just putting some suspense. I find the situation quite amusing. I've never been to a place where I could meet so much different creatures. I have been hoping it though. I mainly wanted to meet other shifters but vampires, witches anfd maybe even more. This is thrilling, I have to admit it. I knew I could find a new home here, but I thought it would be for a few months. Now, it might me longer.

I rinse my glass while finally saying what I am. I am neither ashamed nor afraid. But I feel a bit hung up. I am telling for the second time to a stranger that I am not human.

I am a shapeshifter. If you don't know what it is, I am able to turn into every animal I have met so far. But it seems like not every shifter has the same ability.

I look at her to see her reaction. I am not waiting for her to run and get afraid, but I am just watching. And I also keep an eye on the customer.

Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

02.11.14 0:00
♦ Cillian & Raven ♦

Everything is so quiet here. Almost too quiet. I am only noticing it now, but, put aside our conversation, I can't seem to hear anything, any noise, only the rain taping on the window. Wait there's something else. Some kind of scratching noise. I turn around, to see that the only client is writing something down on a notebook, and his quill is making an aweful noise on the paper. I wonder why on earth somebody would spend an afternoon alone in a deserted pub. But who am I to judge ? I don't know his story, he probably has his reasons. Anyway that customer doesn't inspire me anything good, and I even shiver, probably beacause of an addition of the bad feeling I have and that annoying sound of his squill scratching the paper.

I turn around to the barman, wanting to forget about that guy. He takes a sip from his beer before answering to me. And when I hear him talk I can't help but burst into laughter, I put my hand in front of my mouth immediatly trying to have a softer laugh, thinking about the customer. Like I said, the place was quite silent, and though it wasn't, laughing like that in a silent place seemed extremely rude. But I can see my new coworker is amused, and I try to speak in a lower voice to answer him.

« Alright, I'll admit I usually casts spells on the people I work with, but I promise I'll do an exception ! Just, please keep it for yourself, I have a reputation to uphold ! »

I continue to laugh a bit saying that. I am not so nervous anymore. I feel like he is someone I can joke with. I am happy about that, if we can laugh about the same things, we'll probably work in good conditions.

But then his face looks more serious, saying he's going to tell me what it is. And as he finishes his guiness I still can't help but smile, the mood is falsely dramatic, I have the impression of watching those teen tv-serie drama, I guess he is making it on purpose, but I control myself not o laugh because the subject was indeed more serious. Maybe he was not used to telling that kind of thing to some girl he'd just met. I could understand. Maybe that pause wasn't so falsely dramatic after all. I am about to tell him he doesn't have to tell me anything if he doesn't to when he speaks.

I guess it is the first shapeshifter I meet. In my coven, there had been a witch able to turn into a mouse, but she was long dead by now, and I don't think that counts. At my birth, I myself, was apparently designed to be able to turn into a crow, hence my name. But I had never been able to do it so far.

« That's super interesting, I never met one before. »

Being curious, I want to ask him some questions, but I instantly reconsider it, maybe that's not the politest thing to do. I just met him, I'll have plenty of time to ask him question about that.

« Well, as long as you don't turn into a lion to eat me, I guess I am perfectly fine with that ! »

And there I go laughing again, softer this time. It looks like I couldn't be stoped, where was the girl with knots in her stomach and lack of confidence ? Looks like she's gone... she didn't hold out five minutes here. That's crazy, this place has definitely something magical, I mean, here I am, making jokes with my new work-mate as if I knew him for five years when I actually just met him. The other explaination would be : I am weird, and I shouldn't put this one aside, because it's totally plausible.
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Cillian MacLochlain
09.11.14 21:18
I joke about her casting a spell on me. And she jokes about it as well. It seems like working with her will be fun. This is a great thing. But I must admit that it is rare to meet unfriendly colleagues in that job. After all, you always have to be smily and welcoming. Well, nothing prevents you from being hypocritical. Pretending is so easy nowadays. Especially when you have to hide a side of yourself. A side that you would never swap for normality. That is my point of view and I don’t expect anyone to share my opinion.

After telling her what I am, I am glad to see her reaction. She even confesses that I am the first one she has ever met. She is my first witch and I am her first shifter. That is one amusing common point. I keep on smiling, frankly happy to find an interesting colleague to work with.

Well, I can’t promise you not to turn into a wild feline but I’ll try my best not to eat you.

I laugh sincerely, forgetting about the customer in the back of the pub. He is still looking at us and I can see that his glass is empty. How can he drink so much alcohol at that hour ? I try not to be prejudiced but he does not help. I look at him, waiting for him to wave at me to have some more wine. He just nod and I understand what he wants. Always smile, that is my motto. So I take the bottle with agility, blink at the new waitress and go to the client.

Do you want me to turn on TV or a newspaper to read ?

I don’t know if there is a match today but I want him being busy instead of staring at us all the time. I am not easily disquieted but he sure is worrying. He sets eyes on me and stays that way long seconds. I wait for him to answer, hiding my trouble behind a smile. He sips his wine and takes his time to answer.

Is the newspaper of today ? I nod. Then bring it to me.

There is no please, no thank you. I leave his side and sigh. How can people be so cheeky ? You are smily and polite, no matter the mood you are in and despite all that, you are treated like a nobody. I sigh again and take the newspaper tidied under the bar. I bring it to the man and go quickly back to Raven. I hit my forehead, realizing that I haven’t even told her my name.

Bloody me ! I totally forgot to tell you my name. I’m Cillian… Please come here. I invite her to come behind the bar with me. Well, normally, you will not have to pour drinks but we never know. So I’ll show you everything. And I have to prevent you… I am a bit obsessive with cleanliness.

It is obvious indeed. Every glass is at its place. Towels are well tidied on hooks under the sink. Bottles are on the shelf, illuminated by a changing-color light, the tags all lined up. On the bar, there is only a pile of drink coasters. The packets of peanuts are in the cupboard under the bottles, and the ramekins are beside them. I show her everything, just in case. One day, there might be too many clients and one bartender might not be enough. Or I might be called somewhere else urgently.

So, I think you know what you need to know here. If you have questions, I am all ears.

Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

27.11.14 21:45
♦ Cillian & Raven ♦

I am so relieved. I wasn't sure what I was doing exactly by going into this pub, I could have fallen on a jerk who wouldn't have even looked at me and barely talked. But with this barman there, making jokes and smiling so frankly, I can breathe. Everything is going to be okay. This wasn't a mistake Rae. This was the best decision you could ever make. Breathe now, you're fine here. I breathe, and I go back at the bartender telling me he'll do his best not to eat me. I laugh once again, it's maybe a little too much, but it's maybe the nerves.
I see him looking behind me, at the weird guy. I had once again forgotten about him. I frown my eyebows, he is so rude. This is something I hate, rudeness. He doesn't even say a world to order a new drink, I roll my eyes and sigh. See, I could have fallen on that kind of jerk. But my new coworker is all smiley pouring him another drink. Well I couldn't do that, I mean, just saying "can I have another one, please" won't kill him. That's basic. Damn I can't stand rude people.

As if he was doing it on purpose, when he actually talks, he's not even polite. No "please", no "excuse me sir". But, that's how it is, I have already saw this when I was in Manchester, but people with no manners have always annoyed me.. I mean come on it's not difficult I am not asking you to cut off your arm, just a "thank you" would do it !
I look at the bartender bringing the things the man asked to his table -obviously, he doesn't thank him- as the man barely even look at him, occupied with something. I narrow my eyes, trying to see what he's doing, there something on his lap, but the table is hiding it. You may think I am too curious, well you can and you can also say it too because it's totally true. But now my new coworker is coming back to me and I smile, turning away from the odd man.

He suddenly realise I don't have his name. And I realise I completely forgot to ask him. I laugh again. So Cillian it is. I think it's Irish, though I am not sure at all, and my knowledge of Ireland is not very important. I go behind the bar as he invited me.

« Haha, don't worry, I am not the one who will make your place untidy if I am ver to use it. »

I understand Cillian, and I remember when I was living in London with my so-called family, there was a little shelf where I could put some ointments, and other ingredients I found, I remmeber how I would class them all alphabetically and get mad when a cousin had served herself without asking, disturbing all my organisation. I smile at first, thinking about that, but very quickly this smile vanishes at the thought of my mother destroying my ointments judged useless and asking me to prepare all kind of poinsons.

I shake my head. It is not time to think about her. It's time to do, pretty much everything else than that, and as it happens, listening to what Cillian has to say. And as he asks me if I have a question, I lean toward him and whisper.

« Please tell me the clients are not always that rude ! »

I smile saying this, but I am a bit serious, I really hope all the client here are not creepy men without any maners. But as you've probably noticed, that wasn't a question, so I wasn't really answering him. I wasn't really serious anyway.

« Um.. If that is not too personal, I just wanted to know, can you change into only one animal, or several ? Or every animal ? Does that icludes supernatural ones ? How does it work exactly ? I am sorry, it's just that I never met a shapeshifter before... and I am quite curious ! »

Yea, "quite curious", that's an euphemism. But let's not freak him out, I just met him. It may not be the tme to tell him I am curious as hell and look like a psycho, which I am completly not. Unlike the man behind me, who has quite the profile.
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Cillian MacLochlain
04.12.14 23:14
I show to Raven my side of the bar for her to see how I tidy my place. Then the client gestures to me. I pour him another drink and propose him things to keep him busy. It might stop looking at us then.

I am getting sick with that bloody customer. I am losing my temper and this is no good. No please, no thanks. Well, I am accustomed to that. I have worked in some high standard hotels where some would not even look at you. And I am not even talking about drunkards. They just stop thanking you after a few drinks. So I go back to my bar, my fist tightened. When she asks about the clients being rude, I laugh a bit. She is not really expecting an answer but I give her one anyway.

Oh boy they’re not ! It takes all kinds to make a world. But fortunately, most clients are really friendly, I blink to reassure her.

I hope she will not flee. This is place is not different from the rest of the world. It might welcome more supernatural creatures, it does not prevent people from rude sometimes. Being a creature does not mean that we are all agreeable and smily. We all have our temper.

She asks question, a bit hesitantly. I smile. I understand why she is a bit unsure about her question and she is curious indeed. I just smile even brighter and answer, obviously glad to share :

It’s not personal at all. So, I can only turn into animals I’ve already met once. I mean, that I have seen with my own eyes. So, you’ll never see a Minotaur prowling around the hotel. But this is just for me. I don’t know if all shifters are the same.

I have never met other shifters yet. I am the only one I know. I did not dare to ask Daid if he was like me, if it was genetic. I tried to ask Quinn about it, to know if she had experienced it, but she never clearly answered to it. Maybe I was not clear enough.

I am more than happy to share that in fact. I cannot talk about my condition with everyone. Even Lucie did not know about it and God knows I wanted to share that secret with her. But humans’ reactions are often predictable when it comes to supernatural. They are afraid, they don’t understand and don’t want to understand. They just assume that you are a monster, an abomination. So that is why we don’t reveal our secret.

Even though I am curious too, I have no questions about her being a witch. I just want to wait and see if I have an occasion for that. I have to admit to that it scares me a bit but I am no human so I would know how to react.

Other customers enter, two young women and a man. I greet them with a big smile and turn to Raven.

Now’s your turn.

As the hotel has just reopened, I am the only bartender for the moment, and there are no waitresses as well. Even though people are not rushing in the pub, I am relieved to have some back up. I am not really trained to do that.

[HRP : Pas fameux désolé :/ ]

Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

25.12.14 20:20
♦ Cillian & Raven ♦

I listen very carefully to Cillian's words. Among all the unpleasant things my coven taught me, there are some that can be saved. I remember for instance, that my great aunt Tania was always saying : knowledge is power. That's quite a cliché sentence, and many witches were making fun of her, she was kind of a social outcast anyway, but, she was right, and I will never forget her words that are now egraved on her tombstone. Knowledge really is power, and as soon as I could read I read all the informations I could find on different supernatural creatures. All the kinds of spirits, demons, or vampire. But there were not many things on shapeshifters, mermaids, or what are seen as « light creatures » by the pretentious witches of my coven, that is to say creatures considered as inoffensives. There was nothing about those creatures in books, and if there was, it was usually wrong assumptions that has never really been verified.

So right now, as I got a true shapeshifter in front of me, I am paying attention. It seems shapeshifters are quite rare for Cillian never met another one, but it looks very convinient. Being able to turn into animals can be quite useful, and I can't count all the time I wished to be a fly, to hide easily and still see and hear everything.

I nod to his explainations as some new customers walked into the pub. I look at Cillian, determined. He's right, now's my turn. I see no reason to wait much longer, I turn around, put my brightest smile, and go to the table of the three new customers.

« Welcome here, may I take your orders ? »

They look confused, fuzzy, and they speak with hesitations all in the same time. But the strangest thing is that each one of them orders the same drink, a glass of fresh water. I frown my eyebrows, their looks often go in the vague, and it doesn't look like they are having a great conversation.

« Okay... I'll bring it to you in no time... »

And as I walk away, I notice they stay silent, and barely talk, or talk in a very, very low voice. Well, that is really weird. Not  only because they just ordered water in a pub, their attitudes were quite disturbing. Passing the man, I see him oddly smiling and I look at the sky, looks like we're only having pshychos today. I ask the three glasses to Cillian, and I can see he's intrigued as well. I suddenly realise it's too big, too big to be true. There is something extremely suspicious going on here, but my sense are still a bit unbalanced for me to be sure of anything. So I try to focus, focus on the only thing I can always rely on, more than my intuition, my nose. I literally try to smell something, but as my mind is going elsewhere, I get distracted, and spill a bit of water on one the girl's shirt.

« Oh, I am so sorry, I am quite clumsy today, don't move I'll clean that. »

The girl instinctively puts her hair backwards for them to stay dry, and I notice an band-aid, right in her neck, and there is still blood on it. Oh, this is not good... not good at all, I give an alarmed look to Cillian, and I quickly give the girls napkins before putting the other two glasses on the table. I then notice a same kind of band-aid on the man's left wrist before seeing it disappear in its sleeve.
I go back to the bar, trying to look calm, and then I whisper, the lower I can.

« Vampire bites. »

I look back at the table of three, they're still silent, only one of them have touched a glass, and the girl I accidentally spilled water on is still wiping it off with the same -now completely wet- napkin. I turn to Cillian, I don't know what to do, this is my first day and there's already a problem. I hope he knows what to do, maybe we can't do anything. But there is probably a procedure or something like that, there has to be one right... right ?
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Cillian MacLochlain
28.04.15 21:33
As long as they enter the pub and I say the new waitress that it is her turn, she goes to their table. I watch her as she is doing her job, leaning on my elbows on the bar. I sometimes look at my dear and amiable client that is reading his journal diagonally.

When she comes back to me, she asks for three glasses of water. I frown and stay still for a moment, wondering why come to a pub to only order water. But I pour them anyway and hand them to Raven. She goes back the their table and stare at them. Suddenly, I do not really feel safe even though I am not easily scared. But I first think to her safety other than mine.

Suddenly, she turns to me and gives me a worried look. I frown once more and stay on my guards. I prefer her to return to me to explain what is happening. I cannot act if I do not know where I am putting my foot into. She keeps on drying the table. When she gets back to the bar, she whispers ‘’vampire bites’’. I am still frowning but stay right where I am.

Well, I can’t do anything from that. I trust you, that is not the point, I reassure her and continue, I mean, we don’t know if they were attacked or volunteered. After all, vampires are persuasives enough to convince humans to be bitten.

Indeed I have already met vampires but I do not know everything them. I think I know enough. I am helpless and we cannot act without real problems.

This is awful but if the attack doesn’t happen in the pub, or before our eyes, we can’t do anything. I sorry to say that, but I am helpless.

I feel a bit ashamed but she must understand my point.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1