AdministrationCharacterEntrance AreaInside the HotelOutside the HotelHidden PartAround the World
Faithlorn  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not recommended under 16 years old / Forum déconseillé aux - de 16 ans
W-Hell come - Forum RPG English Learning - Pratique et développe ton anglais en RP

Job interview for a new bartender [with Cillian]
 :: • Everything ends :: Our blood, our memories :: 2015

Go to page : Previous  1, 2
• I' am : 29
• Type of creature : I'm an elemantary witch

• Room N° : Isilda's area, my area doesn't have number
• Copyright : (c) Piichou & Tumblr
• Here since : 2008-12-05
I prefer to tell you that I am not the person you thought. I can be dangerous as I can be lovely & openminded. Trust in me & I will show you the most incredible & amazing things you ever dreamed.

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Isilda Mainsworth
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Witch - Don't be affraid
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Witch - Don't be affraid
13.12.14 0:02

Job interview with Cillian MacLochlain

Cillian was one of my first applicants and I was not so sure about what I had to do. Hopefully, he was a very good applicant. He made me laugh and also asked some questions about the position, the place he would work, ... His new question seemed to be one of the last one. I smiled when he asked me when he would start. I liked this kind of people, always ready to do his job.

- «Yes you are. Well, I propose you to rest a bit before starting your job. You will begin tomorrow evening if it would suit you? »

I was waiting for his answer. Then I took a paper under my desk and showed him the map of the hotel. I took a pen and started to explain where we were and where were all the different places of the hotel.

- «So here is the map of the hotel. As you can see we are here, you can find us here with the little two persons who are sitting into the office. »

I was showing two little things which were sitting into a place which seemed to be my office. The other employees and guests were also there, into the map, some walking on the animated map, and some into their rooms or at their positions.

- «As you can see, this map is a magical one. I need to tell you that there is a forbidden part of the hotel, this part. »

I showed him the third floor with the place called "forbidden part". There were some other parts where people were allowed to go but not this one.

I'm a witch, I love who I am, ... Power is mine
W-HELL COME TO «MIRACLE», GUESTS

Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : Shapeshifter
• Room N° : S003
• Copyright : Cookie
• Here since : 2014-05-01

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Cillian MacLochlain
C O R R E C T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I can help you in english
C O R R E C T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I can help you in english
18.12.14 22:00
She tells me that I am the first bartender. In such a huge place, I can easily guess that work will be hard in the beginning. It will only settle down when she finds someone else to help in the English pub and for the other part of the hotel. I tell her with a lot of enthusiasm that I cannot wait to start but I am also glad to here that I will have some time to rest. I keep on smiling.

Perfect, I answer.

I look at her with a bit of curiosity while she is looking for something into her desk. She puts a map on the desk and shows it to me. I look at it very closely and my eyes open wide. I cannot believe it. It is a magic map. There are footsteps walking by themselves onto the map that seems to the exact representation of the Hotel. I set eyes on the director and back again on the map. I have to admit that magic is cool. She explains to me everything, She also shows to me the forbidden part and I nod. At least, I perfectly know where I shall never go into.

I love your map, I admit with too much excitement in my voice. Oh, and I have one last question, I pause, a bit hesitant and finally say, do you have… Abilities too ?

In a hotel where she is welcoming creatures, I am to believe that she is one herself. I just want to know what kind of creature she is. I have not met a lot of supernatural beings, not even shifters in my life. I think it is a shame. We could have some much to share. Our experience, when it started, what is our favorite animal and if I am the one able to turn into almost every animals.

[HRP : C'est pas terrible terrible, désolé :/ ]

Stranger in a strange land
« You saved my life through blood and through sacrifice... Love is a dangerous game to play, hearts are made for breaking and for pain. » © Joy
Back to top Go down

I prefer to tell you that I am not the person you thought. I can be dangerous as I can be lovely & openminded. Trust in me & I will show you the most incredible & amazing things you ever dreamed.

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Isilda Mainsworth
Witch - Don't be affraid
04.01.15 23:46

I had a lot of magic maps into my desk. I did some copies before opening the hotel, it might be useful for my employees. The castle was huge and it was very easy to be lost into it. I smiled when my applicant said that he loved my map. I gave him the magic paper and added.

- «Really? It is yours. My grand-mother did this map and it is very useful to help you to find your way into this huge hotel. »

I blinked. He had a last question he said. Why not, if I could answer to it it would be grateful. I hoped he would not questioned me about something that I couldn't tell or help. He finally asked me if I had some abilities. I smiled because I was a little bit secured.

- «Yes, I have some. »

I put my arms half on the top of my body, my hands turned to the top. I closed my eyes trying to think about what I was doing, and then some clouds appeared over the desk. There were some stars and sparkling things into the dark clouds that could be called a little universe or milky way. I kept my position during a while then I opened my eyes, the clouds disappeared and I said.

- «I am a witch, as my family was. »

I didn't think he needed anything else to know indeed. I didn't know him and I thought my family never met him earlier. But he was now a new employee and I thought my family would like him.  

HS: No problem ^^

Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Cillian MacLochlain
19.03.15 23:46
I am examining the map closely after she gives it to me. But the question that has been one my mind ever since I have proposed my curriculum to the Hotel has to come out. So a bit shyly I ask her if she has some abilities. A more polite way to ask what kind of creature she is. Creature. I do not particularly like the word but this is what we are. Not human nor beast.

She solemnly says yes as she closes her eyes. I stare at her, curious and see clouds appearing above her head. It seems to be a galaxy forming in those clouds and I cannot take my eyes off of it. It is so beautiful and so frightening when you think about it. I suppose it is a demonstration of her powers and a chill runs down my spine. She opens her eyes again and the clouds disappear as they come. I stay still, dumbfounded. A witch. That explains this amazing demonstration.

That was… something. I’ll be sure not the make you angry, I say with a smile on my lips.

I take a look at the map once again.

So, is there something else I need to know ? Otherwise I’ll take the rest of the day to discover your wonderful hotel.

I wait for her to answer. If she says it is okay for me to leave, then I will just go to my room, take a shower, rest for an hour or two and then go for a walk around the place. There are a lot of things to discover here and I cannot wait to wander around.

« You saved my life through blood and through sacrifice... Love is a dangerous game to play, hearts are made for breaking and for pain. » © Joy
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Isilda Mainsworth
Witch - Don't be affraid
10.05.15 18:09

I didn't have the habit to do such a thing as showing my powers. It was a new and strange way to feel as the owner of the hotel. Yes I was a witch, a powerful witch in order to be able to protect this hotel my relatives created several centuries ago. He seemed to be quite surprised when I opened my eyes even if he had a smile on his lips. I smiled too.

- «I don't know if you know witches but we are able to create lots of terrifying things. My family and I are powerful in order to protect our guests and employees as far as we can. I hope you will feel safe here. »

Then the man asked me if I had something more to tell him about the hotel or the position and I showed him with a sign of my head that I didn't have any anymore.

- «No, everything is said. You have lots of things to discover here and I hope you will enjoy to work in the hotel. »

I stand and proposed my hand in order to shake his own. I smiled and waited for his hand.

- «Welcome in the Miracle hotel Mister MacLochlain. Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any question are issue to solve. »

I let him then go and put my papers into the desk. - «Have a nice day and see you later. »

Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Cillian MacLochlain
28.09.15 19:05
RP finished

Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Isilda Mainsworth
Witch - Don't be affraid
02.11.15 1:47
J'archive Smile
Merci!