AdministrationCharacterEntrance AreaInside the HotelOutside the HotelHidden PartAround the World
Faithlorn  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not recommended under 16 years old / Forum déconseillé aux - de 16 ans
W-Hell come - Forum RPG English Learning - Pratique et développe ton anglais en RP

Arrival and Booking (pv - Isilda)
 :: • Everything ends :: Our blood, our memories :: 2014

• Type of creature : I'm a vampire or blood sucker if you prefer
• Location : Working in a company or in the hotel usually in my room
• Room N° : 018
• Copyright : Silver lungs (signature) & tumblr
• Here since : 2014-01-18

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Richard J. Morland
G U E S T ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I used to be a Man ...
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I used to be a Man ...
21.09.14 2:05

Arrival and booking

♦ Players: Richard J. Morland and Isilda Mainsworth
♦ Place of the action: Near the reception desk in the entrance area
♦ Date: January 2014
♦ Moment of the day: At night, I arrived with the last train and came here
♦ Private one? Yes (x) No ()
♦ Weather: A little bit cold we are in January

I am & I'll be
After used to be
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Richard J. Morland
I used to be a Man ...
21.09.14 2:05
Arrival and booking
I was hopping about to spend a little time there but when I wanted to visit the hotel, I knew it was closed. I could not believe what I heard. That is why, when I listened about the reopening, I was one of the first clients waiting to book a room.

There are so many years I was not there. Twenty two years exactly. I am just arriving from the last train coming near the hotel into the countryside. I have my luggage with me and I arrive in front of the reception desk after having watched everything hidden behind the entrance door. Everything have changed here but I can recognize the same style and design as twenty years ago. I think this is the same family owners as before. I am waiting in front of the desk.

I am & I'll be
After used to be
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 29
• Type of creature : I'm an elemantary witch

• Room N° : Isilda's area, my area doesn't have number
• Copyright : (c) Piichou & Tumblr
• Here since : 2008-12-05
I prefer to tell you that I am not the person you thought. I can be dangerous as I can be lovely & openminded. Trust in me & I will show you the most incredible & amazing things you ever dreamed.

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Isilda Mainsworth
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Witch - Don't be affraid
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Witch - Don't be affraid
21.09.14 20:31

Arrival & Booking

I was a little bit more relaxed now that the interview of Karen was finished. She was a very good candidate for the position and at this moment I was very kind of hire her for the bartender position. I just left my office when our first guest arrived. He was about thirty and very good looking. I went in front of the reception desk because I had no employee for this position at the moment.

- «Good evening Sir, may I help you? »

I was looking at him thinking of the fact he could be a creature and very dangerous. I didn't go in front of guests at the reception desk during more than three years. My grand-mother did the job and she preferred me to be safe into her office, far away from guests, far away from danger, but at this time, I had to be there and face the danger. I wasn't very prepared but I thought I could protect myself. As a witch, I had the ability of smelling creatures. I didn't know what kind of creature he was, but my feelings told me he was one of them. I tried something:

- «Did you ever go to the Miracle hotel? »

I'm a witch, I love who I am, ... Power is mine
W-HELL COME TO «MIRACLE», GUESTS

Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Richard J. Morland
I used to be a Man ...
22.09.14 22:55
Arrival and booking
I don't wait for a long time. A young woman arrives quickly in front of the desk where I am waiting since about five minutes. She seems to be nice and she welcomes me by proposing her help. I smile.

- Well, I think you can, I am here to book a room.

After a while, she asks me if I have already visited the hotel. Is that possible she is a witch as her relatives before her? Maybe yes, she looks like the other people I met here. I answer to her question.  

- That's correct. You're right, I went here many years ago.

I look her more deeply trying to find something in her but I can't. I can't read anything in her, that's frustrating. I don't have the habit anymore actually.

I am & I'll be
After used to be
Back to top Go down

I prefer to tell you that I am not the person you thought. I can be dangerous as I can be lovely & openminded. Trust in me & I will show you the most incredible & amazing things you ever dreamed.

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Isilda Mainsworth
Witch - Don't be affraid
25.09.14 20:41

Arrival & Booking

That was what I thought, he was a creature and potentially dangerous. I smiled when he told me he wanted to book a room, we are in a hotel so I can imagine he would like to book a room if he was not one of my employees. When he told me he went there many years ago, he looked very intensively me, in my eyes, and I was not so calm.

- «I see. I propose you to follow me. »

I went to my office and looked for an enormous book that my grand mother left me just before to disappear with my all family. I asked the man or the creature, I don't know how to call him, to make a movement.  

- «Could you please put your right hand over the book? Thank you. »

When he did that movement, we could see the book to be opened at the nearly middle of it. I started to read. It was the description of the creature (the man) who was standing/sitting in front of me. So he was a Vampire. There was a short description about him.

Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Richard J. Morland
I used to be a Man ...
27.09.14 21:12
Arrival and booking
Of course I am here to book a room, that's normal. She smiles when I tell her this sentence. She asks me to follow her and we enter her office, I guess. I sit on a chair in front of her office. She takes a book and asks me to put my right hand over it. She puts her left hand over mine then. The book opens.

- What's that?

I never see this book before. She reads a short text, I don't know what type of text it is but I can imagine easily it is a text about me. Why did she asked me to put ma hand over the book if it was not?  

- Maybe we could talk about my condition, I feel you're afraid about me.

I can see she is scared, I don't know why. She is a witch and she has abilities. I don't want her to be scared of me.  

I am & I'll be
After used to be
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Isilda Mainsworth
Witch - Don't be affraid
27.09.14 21:23

Arrival & Booking

My book was huge and I had a lot of descriptions of every creatures who had the habit to spend time in our hotel. The book was opened and I started to read the description of the vampire. Richard James August of Faulconbridge best known as Richard James Morland. There was only a short description beside his name, just a description about his abilities and his habits in the hotel.

- «Welcome back Mister Morland. »

He proposed me then to speak about his condition. He told me I was scared about him. He was not so wrong, I was scared about him even if I knew his name now.  

- «Well, I am sorry, you are the first creature I meet since many years ago. My grand mother was the owner of this hotel and I was a child when I met all of her guests. »

I looked at the date of his last journey with us in the hotel and I thought about it. I was only a little child playing with her doll in my grand mother's office when he went here for the last time.

Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Richard J. Morland
I used to be a Man ...
30.09.14 20:01
Arrival and booking
She says me welcome with my name, not my real name but I know that she knows it. Perhaps it is written on her book. I thank her for her welcome.

- Thank you.

She is sorry about her fear. I smile and sit on the chair which is just in front of me. Let's talk about the room booking it is better I think. 

- Never mind about this, there is no problem. I can imagine you were a little girl when I came here for the last time. I have the habit to book the 18th room, I would like to book it for a certain time. I don't know for the moment, perhaps one week.

I don't want to afraid her, she seems to be a little stressed, so I don't want to add to her difficulties.

I am & I'll be
After used to be
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Isilda Mainsworth
Witch - Don't be affraid
04.10.14 19:01

Arrival & Booking

Even if I had a very old book about creatures who had the habit to spent some time in the hotel, I also had a computer on my desk. So I looked at it and wrote on it the request of mister Morland. He told me he had the habit to book the eighteenth room, so I booked it for him. I needed to know if he would have some friends.

- «I am sorry to ask you that mister Morland, but could you please tell me if you will be alone in your room during your journey with us? »

I didn't like to ask something like to my guests but it was important for the invoice at the end of his journey in the hotel.

- «Well, I will show you where is your room, even if I can imagine you remember it ... »

I just thought about that. Perhaps he already remember where his room was because he booked it very often during several centuries.

Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Richard J. Morland
I used to be a Man ...
14.10.14 23:24
Arrival and booking
She types on her computer, perhaps is she booked the room or something like that. Then she asks me if I will be alone. I smile, that was a very good question.

- Normally yes, but I don't know what the future will do for me.

She stands and says me she will show me where my booked room is. She seems to be upset when she stops her sentence.

- I don't remember it perfectly, there are many time I didn't went into the hotel you know. So, I would be pleased if you'd show me the place. 

I like to be with beautiful women, so why would I tell something different from that? 

I am & I'll be
After used to be
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Isilda Mainsworth
Witch - Don't be affraid
29.10.14 0:07

Arrival & Booking

I entered the new information he gave me about if he was alone or not in his room during his journey with us.

- «Thank you mister Morland. I can see you came usually here for professional needs, so I can imagine it is the same today? »

I proposed him to show his room, even if I just thought about the fact he surely already remembered where it was. He accepted as my grand surprises.

- «Nice mister Morland, so follow me. »

I standed up from my chair and opened the door of my office followed by Richard Morland. We were walking to the room he booked: the 18th one.

Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Richard J. Morland
I used to be a Man ...
30.10.14 20:33
Arrival and booking
She is taping the informations on her computer and asks me if I am here for professional needs.  

- Yes, this time is same as usual. I am here for professional needs and I don't really know for how much time.

She stands and asks me to follow her, I think we are going to view the place of my room. I stand too and follow her, she is really nice and pretty to look.

- Thank you for your help, I think I will spend a good time here. 

And I hope I will can spend some time to discover her and the story of her family that I know a long time ago. 

I am & I'll be
After used to be
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Isilda Mainsworth
Witch - Don't be affraid
08.11.14 21:35

Arrival & Booking

Finally we got out of my office to go to the room he just booked for a certain time, I didn't know how many. We went into the lift and then went into the corridor. After several minutes we were in front of his room.

- «Here it is Mister Morland. Room Number 018. I will let you discover your room and put your luggage into it. »

I gave him the key of the room and told him this room still was a dark one, as before.

- «This room is still a dark room Mister Morland, I think you would enjoy it. If you need anything don't hesitate to contact me, this is my phone number, personal and professional one. I don't have any receptionist to help you for this moment. »

I turned to the lift and said goodbye to him just before entered into it.

- «Have a nice journey. »

Then I went back to my office where some CV and application letters were waiting for me. This day was very long but I needed to work to hire some employees.

Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Richard J. Morland
I used to be a Man ...
08.11.14 21:38
Arrival and booking
She brings me to my room. I look at her like I tried to discover every part of his body. I'm a vampire ok, but I can profit from my condition. Finally we arrive in front of my room. She tells me that the room is still dark after having given me the keys of the room. Good news.

- Thank you for your help Miss Mainsworth. I will call you but I don't know if it will be for something important or for personal things.

I smile to her. Ok, this isn't the best way I can do even more for a vampire, a very old vampire and guest into this hotel. Then she lets me alone and says me to have a nice journey.

- You too Miss, if you need any help for ... I don't know what, ask me.

These were the last words of the day. We will see during our second meeting which I wish will be very soon.

I am & I'll be
After used to be
Back to top Go down
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1