Faithlorn  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not recommended under 16 years old / Forum déconseillé aux - de 16 ans
W-Hell come - Forum RPG English Learning - Pratique et développe ton anglais en RP

Friends and foes - Iain Campbell
 :: • Everything ends :: Rubbish Bin :: Management :: Relationships

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Dear Diary

19.09.14 20:41
Iain Campbell

" Never forget 3 types of people in your life-
1. Who helped you in your difficult time-
2. Who left you in your difficult times-
3. Who put you in difficult time. "

Iain, 25 years old, Accountant, works at the hotel, Single.
Age ❖ Position ❖ Country ❖ Single?

What/who I would like to find ❖

Friends, family members and work relations.

Mostly, Iain would be looking for colleagues or guests he could chill out with after a long day at work or do a road trips with on days off. He would be keen to developp any kind of friendly relationship but is not looking for conflict... even if conflict can find him.

(c) code by Piichou
Potions
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

19.09.14 20:42

" Surname & Name "
LINK - Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed non risus. Suspendisse lectus tortor, dignissim sit amet, adipiscing nec, ultricies sed, dolor. Cras elementum ultrices diam. Maecenas ligula massa, varius a, semper congue, euismod non, mi. Proin porttitor, orci nec nonummy molestie, enim est eleifend mi, non fermentum diam nisl sit amet erat. Duis semper. Duis arcu massa, scelerisque vitae, consequat in, pretium a, enim. Pellentesque congue. Ut in risus volutpat libero pharetra tempor. Cras vestibulum bibendum augue. Praesent egestas leo in pede. Praesent blandit odio eu enim. Pellentesque sed dui ut augue blandit sodales. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Aliquam nibh. Mauris ac mauris sed pede pellentesque fermentum. Maecenas adipiscing ante non diam sodales hendrerit. Ut velit mauris, egestas sed, gravida nec, ornare ut, mi.

" Surname & Name "
LINK - Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed non risus. Suspendisse lectus tortor, dignissim sit amet, adipiscing nec, ultricies sed, dolor. Cras elementum ultrices diam. Maecenas ligula massa, varius a, semper congue, euismod non, mi. Proin porttitor, orci nec nonummy molestie, enim est eleifend mi, non fermentum diam nisl sit amet erat. Duis semper. Duis arcu massa, scelerisque vitae, consequat in, pretium a, enim. Pellentesque congue. Ut in risus volutpat libero pharetra tempor. Cras vestibulum bibendum augue. Praesent egestas leo in pede. Praesent blandit odio eu enim. Pellentesque sed dui ut augue blandit sodales. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Aliquam nibh. Mauris ac mauris sed pede pellentesque fermentum. Maecenas adipiscing ante non diam sodales hendrerit. Ut velit mauris, egestas sed, gravida nec, ornare ut, mi.

" Surname & Name "

" Surname & Name "

Potions
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

19.09.14 20:42

" Poppy Wilcox "
Colleague - Poppy is a work colleague. She was one of the first person he saw when he got to the hotel and will always be glad she let him know about the Accountant position available. He has seen her a few times around since and would like to get to know her better. She always seem happy and opened up a bit about her past and trouble.

" Katherine A. Molls "
Pet friend - What! - Kat and Iain met when the young lady was in her cat form. He likes that little cat. He as no idea where she comes from or if she belongs to anyone but he is not considering the animal his. He kind of thinks he belongs to the cat. After all, she comes and goes as she pleases like a little princess.

" Surname & Name "

" Surname & Name "

Potions
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 29
• Type of creature : Métamorphe
• Room N° : 031
• Copyright : Bazzart, WWW., tumblr
• Here since : 2014-05-01

Mon cavalier pour le bal tant attendu ... incroyable lui se transforme en loup, pourtant on dit s'entendre comme chien et chat et non pas loup et chat.

Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Katherine A. Molls
G U E S T ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I am a Shapeshifter
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I am a Shapeshifter
21.09.14 18:15
Hi Iain, I would be pleased if we had a link.

Don't pay attention on appearances

« Somebody told me once I looked like a cat ... maybe he was right, maybe he wasn't. » GUERLAIN
Potions

BiographyRelationshipsRP Evolution Phone

Mon cavalier pour le bal tant attendu ... incroyable lui se transforme en loup, pourtant on dit s'entendre comme chien et chat et non pas loup et chat.

Angel's Truth Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P Hair's Color Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber Moon's Drops Olden P Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin Wild Blow
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

21.09.14 21:24
Of course my dear Kat, what did you have in mind?
Potions
Back to top Go down

Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Katherine A. Molls
G U E S T ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I am a Shapeshifter
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I am a Shapeshifter
26.09.14 20:25
I have something very special in mind actually ^^ I would like to propose you that I could be a cat you found in the hotel property and you don't know I'm a shapeshifter. I mean you could take care from me, give me some milk, ... What do you think about this idea? This is very special I know.

Don't pay attention on appearances

« Somebody told me once I looked like a cat ... maybe he was right, maybe he wasn't. » GUERLAIN
Potions

BiographyRelationshipsRP Evolution Phone

Angel's Truth Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P Hair's Color Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber Moon's Drops Olden P Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin Wild Blow
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

27.09.14 13:01
Hey Iain! Could we have a link together?
Potions
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

27.09.14 16:34
Oh Kat...Your idea is just marvellous!!! I love it and we should talk about that. I will MP you for details.

Hello Ava! Were you thinking of a link before the hotel or during?
Potions
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

27.09.14 18:43
I was hoping they could have met before! Do you have a specific idea in mind? I thought up a few ideas that happened before Miracle:

• Past adventure
They met in a pub, they were having a gamble she lost. A kind of one-night thing. Nothing important except for the fact she disappeared the next morning and never bothered trying to contact him after that. She never felt that guilty about leaving without a word, she'd sometimes think it was too bad because she kind of liked that one.
Meeting in Miracle would turn out to be akward.

The thing is that they would not have gotten to know each other much in that one.

• Somebody I used to know
They met at a common friend's house, randomly started talking and found they had many things in common (artists they liked, points of view and stuff...) as it got late, she somehow convinced him to follow him and they were four to leave that night for the nearest city where they made an all-nighter. They lost contact since then.

• Inspirational Mate
They met thanks to common friends, became themselves friends and kept contact: they would occasionnaly send each other news, some of their works and stuff. But they did not talk about private things ( such as work, family or lovers) they just shared works they loved, infos and stuff.  

I did not think them up that much, I was looking more for circumstances and how they turned out. They could also not get along : she'd think he's and uptight guy/ She would look crazy/selfish to him?
So that's what I thought up until now, but I really wanted them to have a good or akward relationship - it felt more funny to play Smile
Since they have a similar 'artist' kind of portrait, hate boredom and like interesting things but what's really interesting is that Iain has a much more rational side ( as "Why would we go there if we're just having fun here?") when Ada would decide of things on a whim ("I just feel like it" kind of attitude) and I thought it would be fun to play on that for their relationship.

Ada @
Potions
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

27.09.14 19:09
I like awkward! It would be very interesting to play indeed. I have absolutely no idea how my character would react to yours but yeah oh I guess we will find out.

Story 1, very nice once, simple and the most awkward of the lot.
Story 2, all-nighter then lost contact, artist bound and no follow up. Nice approach.
Story 3, I get the friends part and keep in touch but why avoid private info if they are friends?

Now, I think like you, the two personnalities are going to clash at some point and I'd like to see it through Razz
Potions
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

01.10.14 23:06
Then akward it will be! I like story 2 personnaly, I think we can turn it pretty much akward by introducing a lot of misunderstandings or things they did they're ashamed of...

I'd like to see how a clash would turn out, it sounds really interesting Laughing
Potions
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

02.10.14 11:33
Story 2 it is then. Let's clash it! Your idea, your choice, your turn Razz
Potions
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

06.10.14 20:18
Story two, here we go!

P.S: In case you don't get it immediatly, she did not recognize you (yet) and is just... being Ada I guess. She does feel she is forgetting something though! Tell me if it's OK ( and tell me if it's not Razz)
Potions
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

06.10.14 21:30
It's good! I loved how you play your character's personnality. Answer will follow later on x
Potions
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

05.11.14 12:43
Hi, we had a link and I wanted to know if you wanted to keep it or not. If you want, there will be just a little change but the main idea stays the same.
Potions
Back to top Go down
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next