AdministrationCharacterEntrance AreaInside the HotelOutside the HotelHidden PartAround the World
Faithlorn  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not recommended under 16 years old / Forum déconseillé aux - de 16 ans
W-Hell come - Forum RPG English Learning - Pratique et développe ton anglais en RP

Ada Di Indigetes
 :: • My Character :: Who I am - Biography :: Disappeared

Dear Diary

17.09.14 16:28

< tr>

Ada Di Indigetes
FEAT Astrid Bergès-Frisbey

APPEARANCE AGE: 22 y.o  
HERE AS: (x) Guest () Employee () Semak's Guest

• CHARACTER:
Ada had that feeling. She just couldn't explain it, but she felt she had to go there. She was the kind of person who would decide of things on a whim, and would feel it's normal. It was like keeping with the flow of things: it didn't feel irrational. She would sometimes get irritated when things got too boring. She felt she was losing time, that being stuck in a traffic jam was just...a loss. She'd laugh out loud at whatever shitty joke you'd say, smile wide and enjoy whatever she got at that moment. And suddenly, she was in an urge for something, and she could never figure out what. People call that being instinctive, some called her impatient. But never has she ever been impatient. She was inhabited by that unexplainable hope that made her believe she was keeping track of something and that - as long as she wasn't off-track - everything would be fine. And that if something had to happen, whatever she would do to prevent it would be useless. Deep inside, she felt that if something were to happen, it would. No matter what. So, as care-free as she looked like, she wasn't.
What she was, however, is an easy-going girl, sociable and fun to be with. She had lots of stories to tell and felt like she had so much more to hear from other.

I AM A:
NATIONALITY: English 
DATE OF BIRTH: 12/10/1992
PLACE OF BIRTH: Birmingham.
JOB/STUDIES: MPhil in Architecture
RACE: Human
WHO ARE YOU IRL?

SURNAME: Magouille parce que je... magouille!
OFTEN HERE?: () yes (x) no
A LAST WORD?: Love the concept, I really want to try it
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

17.09.14 17:07

« You're gone and I got to stay high all the time »
« Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt. » Abraham Lincoln

PAST

She discovered the most stunning scenery she had ever witnessed in her 9 year-old lifetime. It seemed like a desert, except for the redish rocks that she knew were houses. She felt the sand, it''s warmth against her bare feet. She thought the desert was a hot, suffocating place. She could feel the fresh breeze against her neck. She expected extreme dryness and welcomed the dampness with a surprised gasp. In front of her, standing in the middle of this magnificent picture stood a creature. Thought his body ressembled those of humans, his honey-colored eyes and long rabbit ears betrayed him.
« Did you see her ? » she asked him, suddenly understanding she was looking for someone – thought she did not know who yet. The rabbit-looking human chewed the piece of fresh flesh he had been cutting so carelessly earlier. He stopped, his eyes staring at some point in the desert. She shuddered as his low-pitched voice echoed :

«  She is sleeping in her shadow » he muttered, and she stared at him with so much fascination that she found nothing to say about the shadow-sleeping part «  You should avoid those who sleep in their shadow, they're bad luck... »

She nodded, not that she agreed, but that sentence felt so full of wisdom that she felt she could not do anything but nod. That's when she realized... he didn't have a shadow. The rabbit-looking human must have realized at the same time because he asked her :« Is that your shadow ? » She stared at the dark shape that was stuck to her feet. A sudden terror took her, making her deny immediatly :« Of course not ! It has been following me... ». To prove her point, she jumped as she talked, distancing for a while her feet from its shadow : « See ? »

The rabbit-looking man nodded in agreement «  Shadows are just a mass of darkness we carry around »

Nine year-old Ada woke up delighted. The sun was not up yet but she felt the night had been productive, thinking a good day was obviously waiting for her after such a delightful dream. *  Shadows are just a mass of darkness we carry around * she thought to herself, and that thought made her feel lighter. She would tell her mother about her dream early enough, and she would be congratulated for having such an imagination. She smiled to herself, and got on her feet. She put her glasses on and the redish-blurry alarm clock letters became clear again : 5 o'clock am, as usual. She was unable to wake up later than that : she would end up annoyed and bored in her bed. But she found things to do until her parents woke up.

She went downstairs, caught a brick of milk in the fridge and headed straight to the computer, without bothering to turn the light on. Birmingham was a peaceful and quiet place for a family, quite a boring city for a kid – at least for Ada. She waited for Windows icon to shine brightly before disappearing and got ready : she put her hair up in a tight ponytail, put her headphones on and went on internet. As much as she loved stories, she needed to read things to entertain her imagination. And since she was reading her books faster than her parents were buying them – mostly because they were poor- she would go on internet. She was carefully reading about birds with poisonous feather when her mom turned the light on. She stood still, too focused on the poisonous- feathered bird to bother with her mom.

«  So, did you dream about the ballerina escaping her music box this time? » asked her mom's high pitched tone. Ada sighed «  A ballerina ? That's lame mom » Mrs Di Indigetes smiled : «  I found that dream cute thought ». But Ada shook her head again «  It was a desert with a rabbit man this time »
« Oh ! »  sighed Mrs Di as she headed toward the nearby kitchen to get the breakfast ready : «  That seems like a lovely dream ».
«  It was a desert where there were no nights : just a stunning sun and a clear blue sky forever, added Ada, A shadowless place. »
« Well... that's interesting » shouted her mom from the kitchen, Ada agreed. Indeed, it was.

NOW

It was a chilly day when Ada got her Master of Philosophy in Architecture. She was 22 - she had skipped a class in her high school years - and felt her life was just about to start, and now that she was free of work and had successfully achieved her studies, she felt she had nothing to prove anymore. Time to enjoy, she thought. But as soon as the thought crossed her mind, she wondered : how ? She didn't feel like getting a job right away. She considered the amount of money she had left of her part-time job. There was clearly not enough money for a year-long travel. She stopped by at a Starbuck to grab a tall Cappuccino, took a quick look at her dashing diploma and remembered that night's graduation party started in an hour. She took a gulp of her Cappuccino and hurried up to the bus station. *Maybe a car would be useful*. *It certainly would be*, she nodded to herself. But even if she bought one, she didn't know where to go with it.

*Italy*, she thought. She still had her uncle there. After all, the Di Indigetes were a huge and wealthy family in Italy, they wouldn't bother having her there for a year. She was wondering about how romantic of a country could be Italy when the bus arrived. She already had set her mind on a few places to see : Rome, of course, then would come Venice, Florence and Pompeii at last. Pompeii would be wonderful. If she had known – back then – where that adventure would lead her to, I am not sure she would still have pursued that new dream of hers. But still, she did not know, and this is what happened.

She enjoyed the celebration, said her goodbyes and by 7am she was back in her small flat in London. By 10 of that same morning, she had her stuff packed. An hour later she was in the train to Birmingham. It was the end of June, and it had been a day since she had been officially promoted post-graduate and here she was, as the sun set on the train station : right back home, ready for a good night sleep after pulling an all-nighter.

Oh right ! Did I mention earlier how big the Di Indigetes family was ? Because when she finally arrived home, by 8 pm, Ada surely had forgotten it. She just pulled herself up the stairs, dragging her suitcase on the linoleum floor until she reached her room's doors and gathered enough strenght to throw the so-heavy-looking suitcase on her teenage bed. She was stretching and shouting something to her parents about dinner while heading to their lavatory at the end of the corridor. And that's how sleepy Ada confronted the all mighty  Enzo Di Indigetes in front of her lavatory pan...

« Oh my ! » She spurred, slightly embarassed as she closed the door «  I did not know we had a guest » she added behind the door. The green-eyed stranger cleared his throat and put his commission to an end. She heard the so-familiar flushing sound and soon enough the door opened. That brown- haired, green-eyed, two-feet tall cousin really had an annoying air when he stated, as a noble would state his high rank : « Enzo Di Indigetes, at last we meet cousin. »

*Talk about an akward meeting*, but Ada just couldn't get the right words to express herself. Her eyes kept going back and forth : she was mesmerized. Something about this look made her think of the rabbit-looking man : something was not quite right then. When she finally pulled herself together, she got herself to say something.

« First time I actually get to meet family, only heard of you guys before ». His smile suddenly widened, as it should have if there was a joke made here somewhere.He shrugged :
« You know old people, they never leave their dear homeland country ». She also shrugged : after all, Italy was a bit far away, even for her.* Italy* the thought enlightened her mind and she suddenly felt that Enzo came right on time to bring her back with him. But Enzo had other plans...

Same evening, at a not-so enjoyable 'family' dinner

« You want to … what ? »
Mrs Di Indigetes coughed a bit : « Ada »
« Oh... pardon me. » Ada cleared her throat, first because she was choking on her diner, and then because the shock and such an unexpected development made her almost die of having that chicken breast not eaten properly.But her dark cousin didn't bother, he responded to her wavering look by a straight-forward pitch :

«  I am planning to build a house in Edinburgh ». Ada shook her head in despair :
«  I got that point but... Edinburgh ? Really ? ».

She was bewildered, he just looked concerned.

«  Yes... There are some good estates to invest there. I also heard about your graduation, i wanted to congratulate you as well as... »
« Alright, alright... she cut him, I get your point » Her father sighed at her attitude. He had not educated her to be so impolite. Nonetheless, she just scratched her head. «  You will be paid of course... » She ignored her cousin's sweetened voice and waited for him to stop to finally speak up:

« I have a condition, however : Once I get the job done, would you bring me to Italy for a year or so ? » She stared at the nap: « All charges included. »

His smile widened in an unnatural way : « No need to ask, I would always do for family. You could stay as long as you want, youre family after all ».
That was enough for her, the decision was made.

« Then, she concluded, we just need to get ourselves to Edinburgh »

MIRACLE

August 27th
On the train to Scotland,

Ada and Enzo had been travelling in England for two months now. Thought she was grateful to him - for the job and the possible travel to Italy -, she still didn't know what kind of project she would have to work on. At that point of  the travel, not knowing started upsetting her a lot. Thus, she turned towards him, finally decided to confront him.

«- Enzo ?

-Uh hum ?

- Shoudn't you tell me about the project now ? We're kind of on the way to Scotland right now... 
»

Indeed, they were leaving London, its grey and saddened buildings flying away from them. But he still didn't feel like telling her right away, he'd rather torture her a bit more.

« - Is that so ? » he said, turning his head up to the window.
« -Oh come on Enzo ! She blurted out, Stop faking it, do you want me to do my job properly or not ?
-Of course I would like you to,
he said faking a smile, Could you bring me a cup of coffee first? »

« I'm not giving you any until you tell me about this. »

He stood up, sighing : «  Then, mind if I get myself a cup of coffee ? Some have been working all night long you know. »

Ada's irritation got worse :
« I didn't go out this week if that's what you're talking about. »

She didn't know why she was telling him that, he didn't need to know. But she did not like his attitude and felt his blaming was unfair. And she was just the type to blurt out whatever she was thinking, as she kept doing:

«  Are you going to tell me about this project or am I out of this ? »

« Sit now Ada » he sighed, and she realized she had gotten up in her excitment.
«  I'll explain it all to you »
His low-pitched voices tend to calm her down. She obediently sat down, deeply upset, and stood silent.

«  You'll be working on a land of 9 hectares, it's a natural area quite isolated. I need you to plan a 500 square meters building of workshops that include toilets, a reception center, offices and an information center. We'll also need another 400 square meters building to use as a guest house for our important  investors and clients that come to visit. I will also need an underground area to stock the hand-made products, th project being in a forest I'd rather have our goods be underground you see ? »

She was dumbstruck : 9 hectares ? Was he for real ? She could do something awesome there : «  How much time do I have ? »

« I need it to be done in the year. Don't worry about the budget, just give me your price and we'll figure it out. »

Oh my. Her head was spinning : she had to handle such a project this young ? Was this guy mad?

« As for your accommodation, I've booked you a room in a nearby hotel. It's in a quite isolated area, a few kilometers away from Edinburgh and the nearest one to the project- which is still a bit far from there but well, finding 9 hectares near Edinburgh is really a bit hard. »

And he faked a smile. Again.
« So, we're on our way to there now ?  she asked
- Yes, we're going straight to Miracle. »

She breathed deeply and let herself fall backwards on her seat, London's grey shade disappearing from her eyesight as the train ran into the setting sun.

« YOUR ABILITIES »
DESCRIBE YOUR ABILITIES & POWERS

Ada is human, she has no power !
YOUR LUGGAGE

1. Clothes
2. Underwears
3. Shoes
4. Computer & Battery Charger
5. Headphone
6. Books
7. A vanité case ( ... ladies, really!)
8. First-aid kit
9. Notebooks ( for writing and drawing)
10. Pencil case ( the same she had in school by the way)
11. A camera
12. Two different types of camera lens'
13. Her dairy
14. A meter - got to get the measures for the project!
15. A key that gives her access to internet ( clef 3G)
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 29
• Type of creature : I'm an elemantary witch

• Room N° : Isilda's area, my area doesn't have number
• Copyright : (c) Piichou & Tumblr
• Here since : 2008-12-05
I prefer to tell you that I am not the person you thought. I can be dangerous as I can be lovely & openminded. Trust in me & I will show you the most incredible & amazing things you ever dreamed.

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Isilda Mainsworth
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Witch - Don't be affraid
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Witch - Don't be affraid
17.09.14 20:19
Hey hello Ada Very Happy Welcome with us !
Don't hesitate to contact one of us if you need anything.
Have a nice Wednesday !
See you later !
 Cool  drunken  cherry  jocolor 

I'm a witch, I love who I am, ... Power is mine
W-HELL COME TO «MIRACLE», GUESTS

Back to top Go down
• I' am : 28
• Type of creature : Witch
• Room N° : S004 into the staff part
• Copyright : Avatar by Piichou & gif by tumblr
• Here since : 2013-12-23

If you have any request or issue, I'm here to help you.
Please, just have fun with us!

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Endza Davidian
A D M I N ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Don't hesitate to contact us
A D M I N ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Don't hesitate to contact us
17.09.14 22:39
Hello Ada,

Welcome here and good luck for your submission! drunken If you need any help, don't hesitate to join one of us!

Welcome to the hotel,
If you need my help, ask for the reception.
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

18.09.14 19:56
Hey guys,

Thanks! Got through with this, hope we'll get to play together soon!
:excited: bom @ :villageP: :disco:

*Cough* Well then...  study

afro
Back to top Go down

I prefer to tell you that I am not the person you thought. I can be dangerous as I can be lovely & openminded. Trust in me & I will show you the most incredible & amazing things you ever dreamed.

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Isilda Mainsworth
Witch - Don't be affraid
20.09.14 16:39
Hey hello Ada Very Happy I read your biography, I think your character is well created really, but I need some explanation about what and why your character is going to Miracle. Could you give me also some about your cousin? Thank you Smile

Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

20.09.14 21:26
Hey Isilda! Thanks Smile Ok, I'm on it right now, I'll send you a PM about my cousin!
Ada study
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Isilda Mainsworth
Witch - Don't be affraid
21.09.14 0:17
Thank you so much Ada Very Happy
We will help you for your cousin Wink

Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : Métamorphe
• Room N° : 031
• Copyright : Bazzart, WWW., tumblr
• Here since : 2014-05-01

Mon cavalier pour le bal tant attendu ... incroyable lui se transforme en loup, pourtant on dit s'entendre comme chien et chat et non pas loup et chat.

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Katherine A. Molls
G U E S T ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I am a Shapeshifter
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I am a Shapeshifter
21.09.14 18:30
Hi and welcome !
I hope we could meet into the game.

Don't pay attention on appearances

« Somebody told me once I looked like a cat ... maybe he was right, maybe he wasn't. » GUERLAIN
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Isilda Mainsworth
Witch - Don't be affraid
25.09.14 19:44
Well, thank ou Ada for all explanation Smile
I validate your character and will wait for the story of your cousin for the "request part" then Smile
I hope you would enjoy your time here of course Wink
See you later !
I love you cyclops alien bom drunken queen

You are now accepted, you can begin to play with us. In order to do that, I propose you to visit and to post in the following links to prepare and to manage your character. Again, if you need any help, don't hesitate to contact us.

• How to play on this forum? (fonctionnement du forum) here
• The Face claim: (bottin des avatars) here
• Apply for a position: (postuler pour un emploi à l'hôtel) here (pour les membres souhaitant jouer un employé de l'hôtel)
• Book your room: (réserve ta chambre d'hôtel) here (pour les clients de l'hôtel)
• Relationships: (créé ta fiche de relations) here
• RP following: (créé ta fiche de suivi de RP) here
• Phones: (créé ton téléphone) here
• Evolution: (créé ta fiche d'évolution) here
• Shops & Inventory: (boutiques et fonctionnement de l'inventaire) here
• Objects & Potions: (description des objets et potions) here
• Code for every beginning of RP: (Code à insérer au début du sujet RP) here

In order to help you to begin in this game
• RP request: (demande de RP) here
• Godparents: (demande un parrain ou une marraine) here
• Questions: (pose tes questions si tu as besoin) here

Later ...
• Quests: (Tout sur les quêtes et missions) here
• Suggestions' box: (propose tes suggestions) here
• Godparents: (deviens un parrain ou une marraine) here
• Create your character: (créé ton scénario) here
• Vote on topsites: (un petit vote pour faire connaître le forum?) here
• Relaxing part: (le coin détente incontournable en français comme en anglais) here
• Follow your forum: (la page Facebook du forum) here

So, let me tell you; have a nice time and journey with us.
drunken sunny geek jocolor

Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Isilda Mainsworth
Witch - Don't be affraid
12.04.15 20:13
Archivée