Faithlorn  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Isilda MainsworthAvailable
Endza DavidianAvailable
Dreck Van MeetenvolAvailable
Ian VostrikovAvailable
01/12/2017 - Nouveau design, nouvelle organisation sur le forum avec la mise en place des guildes et des salles communes par groupe de créatures.

More news?
- W-Hell come est un forum RPG fantastique en anglais dont l'action se situe dans un hôtel écossais.
fall is here
October 2017 - Events in progress

(NEW) Halloween 2017 - Time Travel
New Year Ball - Happy new year !

Not recommended under 16 years old / Forum déconseillé aux - de 16 ans
W-Hell come - Forum RPG English Learning - Pratique et développe ton anglais en RP

Isilda Mainsworth - hotel manager
 :: • My Character :: Who I am - Biography :: Accepted

• I' am : 29
• Type of creature : I'm an elemantary witch

• Room N° : Isilda's area, my area doesn't have number
• Copyright : (c) Piichou & Tumblr
• Here since : 2008-12-05
I prefer to tell you that I am not the person you thought. I can be dangerous as I can be lovely & openminded. Trust in me & I will show you the most incredible & amazing things you ever dreamed.

Angel's Truth x1
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells x1
Frogs' P x2
Hair's Color x5
Healthy P
Invisibility x1
Love Filter x2
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops x1
Olden P x1
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty x1
Time Travel x2
Wallsin
Wild Blow x1
The Dragons
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Isilda Mainsworth
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Witch - Don't be affraid
29 Y.O. 4366 posts
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Witch - Don't be affraid
16.09.14 0:59

< tr>

Isilda Mainsworth
FEAT PHOEBE TONKIN

APPEARANCE AGE: 26 y.o  
HERE AS: Hotel's Manager

• CHARACTER: I don't like to describe myself really, but I will do some efforts to do it. First, I am a dark brown long hair woman. Sometimes people think my hair is black or something like that, but it isn’t. I think I have a classic body, nothing more, nothing less. I am not too fat or too small or too thin … I just have the body that I have, that’s it. I am one meter and sixty-six centimeters tall and I don’t know my weight. I don’t like to know it, so I don’t like scales. I have a tatoo on my shoulder, this is an eagle in fire, air, earth and water circle. My father offered me this tatoo for my sixteenth birthday. I really like it, even if it is enormous. You can't miss it when I wear a swimsuit. I am living alone since I was twenty. My family left and I had to learn lots of things alone during six years. I didn’t own anything before this period. So I can tell you, I think, I have a strong character. I know I am young, but I will prove you that I am as stronger as my family, and I am able to manage the Miracle’s Hotel.  I want it to recover its reputation and its image through the world. Since several centuries, the Miracle’s Hotel is known as a relaxing place for creatures and monsters. I want it to recover this reputation and I will do it. As you can see, I know what I want and want I don’t want. I can be sometimes lunatic but usually it is difficult to make me angry. My heart is a little bit … well, unknown for myself. I never love someone. You know, I am living in a Hotel in the Edinburgh countryside and I don’t meet a lot of people until the reopening of the Miracle’s Hotel. During six years, I was living outside the society. Now, I can’t really tell you, maybe, I would meet a prince charming or something like that, but this is not my priority.

I AM A:  
NATIONALITY: Scottish
DATE OF BIRTH: 01/01/1988 (official) 01/01/1686
PLACE OF BIRTH: Appleforth
JOB/STUDIES: Hotel's Manager
RACE: Witch
WHO ARE YOU IRL?

SURNAME: Valérie
OFTEN HERE?: (x) yes () no
A LAST WORD?:  Laughing Amusez-vous bien !

You think about fairy tales, I think about Magic
W-HELL COME TO «MIRACLE», GUESTS

Potions & Objects

Biography RelationshipsRP Evolution Phone

I prefer to tell you that I am not the person you thought. I can be dangerous as I can be lovely & openminded. Trust in me & I will show you the most incredible & amazing things you ever dreamed.

Angel's Truth x1 Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells x1 Frogs' P x2 Hair's Color x5 Healthy P Invisibility x1 Love Filter x2 Mind Rubber Moon's Drops x1 Olden P x1 Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty x1 Time Travel x2 Wallsin Wild Blow x1 The Dragons
Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down

Angel's Truth x1
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells x1
Frogs' P x2
Hair's Color x5
Healthy P
Invisibility x1
Love Filter x2
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops x1
Olden P x1
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty x1
Time Travel x2
Wallsin
Wild Blow x1
The Dragons
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Isilda Mainsworth
Witch - Don't be affraid
29 Y.O. 4366 posts
16.09.14 0:59

« YOUR STORY »
TELL US EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU

PAST
I was born into this Hotel in a powerful and wealthy family. My birthday is January (the) 1st and I was born at the beginning of 1686. Very early, I discovered my powers. Powers and abilities were not a taboo into my family because mostly of the Miracle's Hotel. I ever lived here and I don't regret it. It could be strange for people who don't live this life; I mean living in the same place during your childhood and during the beginning of your adulthood. I can understand it is difficult for these people, but I really liked to live here. I said I discovered my powers and abilities very early, that’s true. My mother was a witch, my grand-mother was a witch, her mother was a witch … every girl and woman in my family were witches. I didn't have to be hidden from the world you know. I went to school as every child and I was not very appreciated. My mother told me, when I was younger, it was because of I was different from them and they didn't understand different children. I think nowadays she was true but I would like to be appreciating in my classes. You know, when you are a child and you play alone it is difficult for you to understand why the other children play together, without you. I was not a very good student, or pupil. School was a nightmare for me and I didn't like to go there. Indeed, I preferred to learn magic with my family.

I told you it, I was born in a witches’ family. I grew up in this atmosphere with powers and abilities. My family and I now, was an elementary owner. If you prefer, our powers are natural and come from elements of nature. I mean, I can create or interact with elements (Air (wind), Earth, Water and Fire). Since I was young, I did lots of witches’ meetings with my mother, grand-mother and aunts. It was there I learnt to control elements and to prepare potions. My grand-mother taught me lots of things with potions and controlling elements but that was in these meetings where I learnt a lot of new things. Usually, we did these meetings in order to contact creatures through the world or to celebrate good and evil. Yes, my family was very powerful, that’s why they were the owner of the Miracle’s Hotel. You know in order to manage such a hotel, you need to be very powerful because you meet incredible creatures and sometimes very dangerous. That’s why I had to wait several years to reopen our Hotel. Indeed, I was too young to manage the Miracle’s Hotel. I don’t mean I will be the best manager who has ever lived, but I hope to be good.

NOW
My family left. I don’t know where or either why. I just know that they are gone. Perhaps, they were attacked or something like that, but I don’t know anything about this. There are six years they left, and I started to live alone since this period. I could not reopen the Hotel before this year but I did a lot of work into the Hotel during the six past years. I said I was living in the Hotel alone, this is not completely true. A person lived with me during these six past years; this is Nestor who was our butler. He didn’t want to let me alone in this huge castle or manor if you prefer. So I was not so alone, that’s why I think I could do all that work in the Hotel. Nowadays, I become the Hotel manager. I will do a lot of work to make the Hotel known all around the world as my family did centuries ago. Nestor wants to stay with me. He told me he will die in this Hotel and he doesn’t want to let me alone because of the creatures I would have as guests in the Hotel. I am very proud to have such a butler; he is as my grand-father that I didn’t know.  You see, Nestor was a close friend of my grand-mother and I consider him as a part of my family as he always was. I am a little bit afraid by my new position, really. It frightened me, but I will try to be a good hotel manager.

MIRACLE
This Hotel is mine. It had been owned by my family since centuries ago and I am the new owner, not so new but I became the owner of the Hotel six years ago when my family left. So, how did I know this Hotel? Well, I ever lived here since I was born and I can tell that this is one of the only things I know in this world. That’s so hilarious to question me about that. Well, let me greet you; Welcome guest or new staff. My plan for these hotel are very simple: I want to reopen it and to bring its old reputation back. This hotel was the only one where creatures could rest and have a break. This is the aim of this hotel. It has been begun in the fourteenth century when my family have started to own this property. I don't know anything else about the story of the hotel before this date, perhaps it was just a castle of an unknown person lost nowadays. If the property of Appleforth is still a mystery for me, I want to greet you here and to propose you the best moment ever lived in your own life. Let my employees taken care about you and take your time. Here your more-or-less in the creatures' heaven or paradise. Well, sort of ...

« YOUR ABILITIES »
DESCRIBE YOUR ABILITIES & POWERS

I have lots of abilities as my grand mother who was a powerful witch. She taught me everything I know at this time. I can control elements and make spells & potions. I am in both sides: the Good and the Evil. Magic is power and power is mine. I can't develop my abilities or powers because I have full of them. This is not possible for me to discover new abilities as a witch. I can find potions even though I can make them without any problem.

Elements control: I can control the elements, the four one: Air, Fire, Water & Earth. This includes a lot of aspects of these elements. My favorite element is Air, I prefer to use this one, but I can control the other one without any problem, well not so many problems, I am not the best witch in the world.

Spells: With this, I can control some aspects of weather with some spells. By aspects I mean I can make some rain, storm, lightning and snow. I can do lots of things with spells but I need to find great incantations to do that. I have a special spell to do now. A new one for me, but not so new for my family. This is the creatures' call spell. This spell is very special because it can call all creatures around the world and invite them to come in Miracle, Appleforth.

Potions: I like these one. Really, this is so cool to do some potions. They are difficult to create and then to use but really they are just incredible, and make some amazing effects. My grand-mother taught me how to do potions and how to create new one, but this is difficult and there are many years I didn't create one or tried.
YOUR LUGGAGE
Well, I don't have any luggage because this hotel is my home. Yes, home sweet home. But I can give you some objects you can find into the hotel or into my flat's part of the hotel. First, you have the book of design the ancestors of my family created. My mother told me it was her and I thought that was true during a long period. Then, you have a lot of magical objects. They are very useful but also very well hidden in the hotel, perhaps you would find some? And finally, we can speak about potions and animals. You can find potions in this hotel, I don't know where actually but I am sure you will find it. And of course we have some animals in the property, some are legendary, you will find them very easily.  

Potions & Objects

Angel's Truth x1 Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells x1 Frogs' P x2 Hair's Color x5 Healthy P Invisibility x1 Love Filter x2 Mind Rubber Moon's Drops x1 Olden P x1 Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty x1 Time Travel x2 Wallsin Wild Blow x1 The Dragons
Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : Witch
• Room N° : S004 into the staff part
• Copyright : Avatar by Piichou & gif by tumblr
• Here since : 2013-12-23

If you have any request or issue, I'm here to help you.
Please, just have fun with us!
Angel's Truth x3
Ataraxia x1
Baby Boom x2
Chiwawas x2
Contrary tells
Frogs' P x1
Hair's Color x5
Healthy P
Invisibility x3
Love Filter x1
Mind Rubber x1
Moon's Drops x2
Olden P x2
Paralyze x1
Sleepin' Beauty x1
Time Travel x1
Wallsin
Wild Blow x2
No guild
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Endza Davidian
A D M I N ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Don't hesitate to contact us
29 Y.O. 3543 posts
A D M I N ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Don't hesitate to contact us
17.09.14 0:48
Welcome here Dear Isilda! Good luck for your updates! queen

Welcome to the hotel,
If you need my help, ask for the reception.
Potions & Objects

BiographyRelationshipsRP Evolution Phone

Angel's Truth x3 Ataraxia x1 Baby Boom x2 Chiwawas x2 Contrary tells Frogs' P x1 Hair's Color x5 Healthy P Invisibility x3 Love Filter x1 Mind Rubber x1 Moon's Drops x2 Olden P x2 Paralyze x1 Sleepin' Beauty x1 Time Travel x1 Wallsin Wild Blow x2 No guild
Back to top Go down

Angel's Truth x1
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells x1
Frogs' P x2
Hair's Color x5
Healthy P
Invisibility x1
Love Filter x2
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops x1
Olden P x1
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty x1
Time Travel x2
Wallsin
Wild Blow x1
The Dragons
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Isilda Mainsworth
Witch - Don't be affraid
29 Y.O. 4366 posts
20.09.14 19:25
Thanks my dear Poppy Smile
For yours too Very Happy

Potions & Objects

Back to top Go down

Angel's Truth x1
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells x1
Frogs' P x2
Hair's Color x5
Healthy P
Invisibility x1
Love Filter x2
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops x1
Olden P x1
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty x1
Time Travel x2
Wallsin
Wild Blow x1
The Dragons
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Isilda Mainsworth
Witch - Don't be affraid
29 Y.O. 4366 posts
21.09.14 19:59
You are now accepted, you can begin to play with us. In order to do that, I propose you to visit and to post in the following links to prepare and to manage your character. Again, if you need any help, don't hesitate to contact us.

• How to play on this forum? (fonctionnement du forum) here
• The Face claim: (bottin des avatars) here
• Apply for a position: (postuler pour un emploi à l'hôtel) here (pour les membres souhaitant jouer un employé de l'hôtel)
• Book your room: (réserve ta chambre d'hôtel) here (pour les clients de l'hôtel)
• Relationships: (créé ta fiche de relations) here
• RP following: (créé ta fiche de suivi de RP) here
• Phones: (créé ton téléphone) here
• Evolution: (créé ta fiche d'évolution) here
• Shops & Inventory: (boutiques et fonctionnement de l'inventaire) here
• Objects & Potions: (description des objets et potions) here
• Code for every beginning of RP: (Code à insérer au début du sujet RP) here

In order to help you to begin in this game
• RP request: (demande de RP) here
• Godparents: (demande un parrain ou une marraine) here
• Questions: (pose tes questions si tu as besoin) here

Later ...
• Quests: (Tout sur les quêtes et missions) here
• Suggestions' box: (propose tes suggestions) here
• Godparents: (deviens un parrain ou une marraine) here
• Create your character: (créé ton scénario) here
• Vote on topsites: (un petit vote pour faire connaître le forum?) here
• Relaxing part: (le coin détente incontournable en français comme en anglais) here
• Follow your forum: (la page Facebook du forum) here

So, let me tell you; have a nice time and journey with us.
drunken sunny geek jocolor

Potions & Objects

Back to top Go down

Angel's Truth x3
Ataraxia x1
Baby Boom x2
Chiwawas x2
Contrary tells
Frogs' P x1
Hair's Color x5
Healthy P
Invisibility x3
Love Filter x1
Mind Rubber x1
Moon's Drops x2
Olden P x2
Paralyze x1
Sleepin' Beauty x1
Time Travel x1
Wallsin
Wild Blow x2
No guild
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Endza Davidian
A D M I N ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Don't hesitate to contact us
29 Y.O. 3543 posts
A D M I N ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Don't hesitate to contact us
22.09.14 17:55
Thanks Isilda =)

Welcome to the hotel,
If you need my help, ask for the reception.
Potions & Objects

BiographyRelationshipsRP Evolution Phone

Angel's Truth x3 Ataraxia x1 Baby Boom x2 Chiwawas x2 Contrary tells Frogs' P x1 Hair's Color x5 Healthy P Invisibility x3 Love Filter x1 Mind Rubber x1 Moon's Drops x2 Olden P x2 Paralyze x1 Sleepin' Beauty x1 Time Travel x1 Wallsin Wild Blow x2 No guild
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

Sponsored content
Y.O. posts
Potions & Objects
Back to top Go down
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1