AdministrationCharacterEntrance AreaInside the HotelOutside the HotelHidden PartAround the World
Faithlorn  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not recommended under 16 years old / Forum déconseillé aux - de 16 ans
W-Hell come - Forum RPG English Learning - Pratique et développe ton anglais en RP

Curiosity curiosity ~
 :: • W-Hell come to Scotland :: Wanted - Organizing :: Questions :: Questions answered

Dear Diary

E
25.08.14 13:30
Hello !

First of all CONGRATULATIONS on this marvelous concept that is English RolePlaying for French writers ! I can't express how happy and lucky I feel to have found you.

Unfortunately I am currently on other french RP forums and lack the time and energy to join you this instant (believe me I reeaaally want to!). Most of my questions are therefore only out of curiosity and anticipation. I hope answering me won't waste too much of your time.

> Do you know any other (French) English RP Forums ?
Not to trigger any competition ! I just want to know if any forums have a similar language system but with different RP contexts. (not that I dislike this one, it's really great <3)

> Has anyone (staff / players) tried the English English RolePlaying world ?
I stumbled upon some English RolePlayers on Tumblr and Omegle, but it was a really short experience. Maybe someone more adventurous would have some stories to tell about how it works on the other side of the sea ?

> Do you have any example of an oral RP topic ?
I think it's one of the most odd and interesting aspect of the forum. Has anyone had the courage to experience it yet ? I read most of the explanations and questions about it and I'm still not quite sure of how it works. I think an example is the easiest way to see what it actually is.

> Do you need anything in particular ?
I usually go for male, mid-thirty, and on this particular forum I think I'll make some-kind of playful nice hotel employee. However I find it hard to come up with a character from scratch. I was wondering if you had any preference concerning Race - Job - Other, if anyone was looking for a papa, brother, husband, lover, personal shoe-shiner or whatever. Any proposition would help me greatly !

Here, I'm done ! Sorry about all the questions I'm just really really really excited about this forum.

If you do, thanks for answering me !

Keep an eye out, I'll be sure to join you reeaaal soooooon ~ Very Happy

Back to top Go down
• Here since : 2014-01-15

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Nestor, the Butler
N P C ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I am watching you
N P C  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I am watching you
25.08.14 16:43
Hi E ! First of all, thank you very much for your congrats and your message, this is a very nice one Smile

I will try to answer you.
> Do you know any other (French) English RP Forums ? No I don't. This is the first opened I think, or maybe there were some earlier but they are all closed. You can google "forum rpg anglais" if you want to try to find another one I can imagine Very Happy

> Has anyone (staff / players) tried the English English RolePlaying world ? I looked on English RPGs in order to create this one. But they are very difficult for "non-English native people". The integration is the most difficult thing, and they don't play in the same way as us Smile That's why I created this forum. I propose english part on my forums since many years but I wanted to do something deeper.

> Do you have any example of an oral RP topic ? For the moment, no. But you can find an example of an oral biography here: http://w-hellcome.rpgwars.org/t634-the-cry-of-the-banshee RPs will be in the same way Smile

> Do you need anything in particular ? Hum I let members talking to you about what they are looking for at the time. But you can find some character's requests here: http://w-hellcome.rpgwars.org/f177-characters-requests-by-users Of course if you have any question, don't hesitate to ask us ^^

Again thank you very much for your post and see you later I hope !
drunken alien bom
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

E
25.08.14 19:54
Hello again !

Thanks for answering me so quickly.
I did a bit of research on other English (french) RP forums and you seem to be indeed the only one at the moment. The only one and a very good one so it'll do perfectly I'm sure.

Thanks for the example of oral RP and congrats to Murron on her reading ! Oral RP looks like a lot of work but a lot of fun. I look forward to it.

I've read the character requests and have yet to find inspiration. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for new requests.
Until then, if anyone has other smaller or vaguer ideas I'd be glad to hear it ! alien

Thanks again for your time  geek
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 29
• Type of creature : I'm an elemantary witch

• Room N° : Isilda's area, my area doesn't have number
• Copyright : (c) Piichou & Tumblr
• Here since : 2008-12-05
I prefer to tell you that I am not the person you thought. I can be dangerous as I can be lovely & openminded. Trust in me & I will show you the most incredible & amazing things you ever dreamed.

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Isilda Mainsworth
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Witch - Don't be affraid
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Witch - Don't be affraid
26.08.14 20:20
Hi E !

Thanks again for your post ^^
I hope to see you soon Very Happy

I'm a witch, I love who I am, ... Power is mine
W-HELL COME TO «MIRACLE», GUESTS

Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

28.08.14 23:36
ME ! I have an idea.

I was thinking about someone who will try to master my little demon, in an emotional way. She is used to control men and play with them. I want someone that will make her want to calm herself down. I am not talking about love but something that will get close to it.

( this is just an idea, no obligation of course Very Happy )
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

E
06.09.14 19:27
Hi Nora !

That's a good start. I'll be sure to read your character sheet and see if I can come up with something that fit this kind of relationship.

Thanks for the idea !
Back to top Go down
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
W - H E L L . C O M E :: • W-Hell come to Scotland :: Wanted - Organizing :: Questions :: Questions answered-
Jump to: