AdministrationCharacterEntrance AreaInside the HotelOutside the HotelHidden PartAround the World
Faithlorn  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not recommended under 16 years old / Forum déconseillé aux - de 16 ans
W-Hell come - Forum RPG English Learning - Pratique et développe ton anglais en RP

Raven Shadow
 :: • Everything ends :: Rubbish Bin :: Management :: Relationships

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Dear Diary

20.06.14 23:39
Raven Shadow

« Every night I try my best to dream, to make tomorow better »

~ Don't trust people easily
~ Curious
~ Simple
~ Can be sly and sarcastic
~ Can also be attentive, kind, and smiley towards people I care about
~ Had better think than act
--> For more informations, go here
20 ❖ Waitress ? ❖ English ❖ Single

What/who I would like to find ❖
I don't have any requirement in mind. I just need a "teacher " ( Isilda  Laughing ) and otherwise I think it will be better to see what is the best option for each person.

(c) code by Piichou
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

" Cillian MacLochain"
My Marker - When I arrived at the hotel i didn't know anyone, I didn't know the place, I was a bit lost. But he was there, and he helped me. He showed me around, he introduced me to other people, he was my guide. He helped me taking my marks, and I can never thank him enough. Since I arrived he has been a real marker, if I had questions, if I asn't sure about something, I would go to him, and he would answer me the best he could. He was really patient with me, at first it was surprising, but then I understood it was pure kindness, and from now on he can be sure, that if he has a problem someday, that I can help solving in anyway, I will be here to help him, just like he was there to help me.

" Eric W. Dumas "
LINK - U.C ♥

" Surname & Name "
LINK - Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed non risus. Suspendisse lectus tortor, dignissim sit amet, adipiscing nec, ultricies sed, dolor. Cras elementum ultrices diam. Maecenas ligula massa, varius a, semper congue, euismod non, mi. Proin porttitor, orci nec nonummy molestie, enim est eleifend mi, non fermentum diam nisl sit amet erat. Duis semper. Duis arcu massa, scelerisque vitae, consequat in, pretium a, enim. Pellentesque congue. Ut in risus volutpat libero pharetra tempor. Cras vestibulum bibendum augue. Praesent egestas leo in pede. Praesent blandit odio eu enim. Pellentesque sed dui ut augue blandit sodales. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Aliquam nibh. Mauris ac mauris sed pede pellentesque fermentum. Maecenas adipiscing ante non diam sodales hendrerit. Ut velit mauris, egestas sed, gravida nec, ornare ut, mi.

" Surname & Name "
LINK - Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed non risus. Suspendisse lectus tortor, dignissim sit amet, adipiscing nec, ultricies sed, dolor. Cras elementum ultrices diam. Maecenas ligula massa, varius a, semper congue, euismod non, mi. Proin porttitor, orci nec nonummy molestie, enim est eleifend mi, non fermentum diam nisl sit amet erat. Duis semper. Duis arcu massa, scelerisque vitae, consequat in, pretium a, enim. Pellentesque congue. Ut in risus volutpat libero pharetra tempor. Cras vestibulum bibendum augue. Praesent egestas leo in pede. Praesent blandit odio eu enim. Pellentesque sed dui ut augue blandit sodales. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Aliquam nibh. Mauris ac mauris sed pede pellentesque fermentum. Maecenas adipiscing ante non diam sodales hendrerit. Ut velit mauris, egestas sed, gravida nec, ornare ut, mi.

Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

" Isilda Mainsworth"
The sister I never had - I had learnt things about nature, but I needed more, I needed to increase my knowledge of this magic, I needed to control it better. When I met Isilda I knew she was a witch, I could smell it. And then I asked her to help me. I could sense she had great gifts. But she was far more powerful than I thought, she could teach all I wanted to know and more. So we became rel good friend and we developped a real complicity. She's like family to me now. When we're together, I feel safe, and strong. It's kind of weird but it's true. She teaches me important things, things I need to survive. And with her I can feel that I change, in a good way. And that feel so right.

" Anastasia Lockhart "
LINK - On s'est croisée une fois, et je sais pas si on s'est mal compris ou pas, mais le courant est pas passé. U.C

" Katharine E Molls "
On se métamorphose pour le fun - U.C

" Maria Lopez"
LINK- U.C

" Mia L. Sander"
On fait de la magie et on s'amuse - U.C

Back to top Go down
• I' am : 29
• Type of creature : Shapeshifter
• Room N° : S003
• Copyright : Cookie
• Here since : 2014-05-01

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Cillian MacLochlain
C O R R E C T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I can help you in english
C O R R E C T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I can help you in english
21.06.14 22:56
Hello, welcome here first. Then, we must have a link. You're a waitress and I'm a barmaid. Besides, I want a link with you, there's no better reason Smile
I think about something positive for the moment.

Like : I'm here since just a week but I'm at ease with the place and the people and I propose myself to get familiar with all of that. What do you think ?

Stranger in a strange land
« You saved my life through blood and through sacrifice... Love is a dangerous game to play, hearts are made for breaking and for pain. » © Joy
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

22.06.14 0:26
Hey ! Sure that would be great, so if I understand well ! You would be the one to show the place around to Raven, did I get it right ? ^^  If I understood right, I think it's great, you would be like, a marker for her. Well that goes for me ! I think it's an important link.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : Shapeshifter
• Room N° : S003
• Copyright : Cookie

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Cillian MacLochlain
C O R R E C T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I can help you in english
C O R R E C T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I can help you in english
22.06.14 11:06
That's what I meant. I forgot some words apparently, sorry.

So let's do that alien

Stranger in a strange land
« You saved my life through blood and through sacrifice... Love is a dangerous game to play, hearts are made for breaking and for pain. » © Joy
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

22.06.14 13:18
Great ! If you want we could even do a RP of their first meeting, of Raven's arrival. Or we can wait 'till she's a waitress and do a rp after !
Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : I'm a simple human. I'm coming from Moscow, in Russia.
• Location : I come from Russia and USA, but now I am in Scotland
• Room N° : 023
• Copyright : Tumblr & Piichou (thx) feat Lacey Mosley Sturm
• Here since : 2014-03-03

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Anastasyia Lockart
G U E S T ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I am a woman, Human one
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I am a woman, Human one
22.06.14 23:31
A link Raven?

I am a simple human being but I lived lot of things.
I am not prepared to what I will discover.
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

22.06.14 23:41
Hey sure, I gave a quick look on your biography, and they have comon points like the fact that they had a violent childhood. But I also saw that Anastasyia sometimes would get angry very quickly and be calm just after, so that's some kind of comportement Raven is affraid of ^^ So I guess they could have a reserved relationship. Do you have any idea ?
Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : Métamorphe
• Room N° : 031
• Copyright : Bazzart, WWW., tumblr

Mon cavalier pour le bal tant attendu ... incroyable lui se transforme en loup, pourtant on dit s'entendre comme chien et chat et non pas loup et chat.

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Katherine A. Molls
I am a Shapeshifter
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I am a Shapeshifter
23.06.14 0:07
Raven I would like to propose you a link. We turn both into an animal so it would be interesting to have link, don't you think?

Don't pay attention on appearances

« Somebody told me once I looked like a cat ... maybe he was right, maybe he wasn't. » GUERLAIN
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

23.06.14 1:44
Yes that could be interesting ! I don't have any ideas though  Neutral  One could see the other transforming but then, what kind of link do you prefer ? A link where they meet to learn more about tranformation ? Or something deeper ?
Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : I'm a simple human. I'm coming from Moscow, in Russia.
• Location : I come from Russia and USA, but now I am in Scotland
• Room N° : 023
• Copyright : Tumblr & Piichou (thx) feat Lacey Mosley Sturm
• Here since : 2014-03-03

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Anastasyia Lockart
I am a woman, Human one
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I am a woman, Human one
23.06.14 2:30
Raven Shadow wrote:
Hey sure, I gave a quick look on your biography, and they have comon points like the fact that they had a violent childhood. But I also saw that Anastasyia sometimes would get angry very quickly and be calm just after, so that's some kind of comportement Raven is affraid of ^^ So I guess they could have a reserved relationship. Do you have any idea ?

Perhaps a bad meeting?

I am a simple human being but I lived lot of things.
I am not prepared to what I will discover.
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

23.06.14 13:45
Yeah why not, they could meet in bad circomstances, after it can evolve.. in better or worse ^^
Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : Métamorphe
• Room N° : 031
• Copyright : Bazzart, WWW., tumblr

Mon cavalier pour le bal tant attendu ... incroyable lui se transforme en loup, pourtant on dit s'entendre comme chien et chat et non pas loup et chat.

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Katherine A. Molls
I am a Shapeshifter
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I am a Shapeshifter
25.06.14 2:25
Raven Shadow wrote:
Yes that could be interesting ! I don't have any ideas though  Neutral  One could see the other transforming but then, what kind of link do you prefer ? A link where they meet to learn more about tranformation ? Or something deeper ?

I will be happy to have a friend like your character. We could do some transformations together for fun sometimes?

Don't pay attention on appearances

« Somebody told me once I looked like a cat ... maybe he was right, maybe he wasn't. » GUERLAIN
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

25.06.14 19:02
Ok that seems good  Smile 
Back to top Go down
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next