Faithlorn  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not recommended under 16 years old / Forum déconseillé aux - de 16 ans
W-Hell come - Forum RPG English Learning - Pratique et développe ton anglais en RP

Evolution of Poppy
 :: • Everything ends :: Rubbish Bin :: Management :: Evolution

• I' am : 29
• Type of creature : Witch
• Room N° : S004 into the staff part
• Copyright : Avatar by Piichou & gif by tumblr
• Here since : 2013-12-23

If you have any request or issue, I'm here to help you.
Please, just have fun with us!
Angel's Truth x3
Ataraxia x1
Baby Boom x1
Chiwawas x2
Contrary tells
Frogs' P x1
Hair's Color x3
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber x1
Moon's Drops x2
Olden P x2
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty x1
Time Travel x1
Wallsin
Wild Blow x1
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Endza Davidian
A D M I N ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Don't hesitate to contact us
29 Y.O. 3484 posts
A D M I N ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Don't hesitate to contact us
08.06.14 16:52
Evolution Form: Poppy & Wilcox
   Race: Werewolf

I was born at the beginning of 1988, in february the first at the hospital. I discover my parents' farm some days later. I grew up surrounded by love and fresh water. I live in campain with a lot of animals. I love have fun with them. I take care of all my dog's child. Fidèle was her name, it were a kindly and so sweet beauceron. All of her little babies were gived to family or friends. Lot of them are still alive, my dog wasn't. It doesn't support a fox attack maybe because of her age. It was dead before sunrise.

At the age of eight I wanted to marry me with my father and my brother too. I lived between the sea and fields. Good student at school I got my degree without worries. I have some friends only my father's friend's childs for a lot of them. If my father flirting with alcohol sometimes, he was not violent on the contrary he was happy, cuddly and attentive those days. I never watched so much TV, eating sweets that these kind of evening without feeling buy. Don’t be afraid it was only cuddly of a father to his daughter no problem of this side of my life.

You may want to know how I became a werewolf. It was a night, a full moon of course. I came back of a night university lesson. The animal have no idea about what he was doing. I understand it now but I take some months to understand. It was summer night was advanced and there was a high temperature. I just arrived in front of my front door. I had just found my keys and get it out of my pocket. I couldn’t open my front door. The werewolf jumped on me, plating me against the wall. My face being crushed I could not scream. It was too strong for me, I couldn’t beat it. I thought I saw death coming. Blood was flowing in my back, on my feet, on the floor. A shot and a second one were heard. Force plating me to the wall finally goes out maybe afraid. Another times it attacks my brother, a university friend, a vampire decapitated wolf with his hands. It was a strange show from the ground level. But anything could shocked me more these night.

Why the vampire doesn’t kill us? He was bitten he needs some time to be saved. But we have confronted him some times since this horrible night. We were transport to hospital at the morning. The injuries were more or less resealed. We both fled overnight, supporting us mutually. The full moon was still here. We haven’t finished suffering. Blood seems a temptation for both of us. We don’t come back to my apartment. We could be found there so much easily. We go in a cellar, a big one. Transformation started, during some horrible hours of dolor. The last day of full moon we take our monster appearance. We couldn’t go out of the cellar, we were to fat to use cellar window even if we broke any of metalic bar. We avenged us on the cellar door broken it on thousands of bursts. We killed every people on the house and have some fun in neighboring house. Finally, full moon disappear, we take our human appearance again. I never minded anything. My brother doesn’t too.

We learned werewolf rules at every day that we can survive. It was five years ago. I was 20 years old. More solitary now I’m not still traveling with my brother since we woke up after a full moon like two lovers. He’s part of my life. Transformation during full moon night is still hard. But I like opportunities that my dual nature gives to me. I’ve an angel face but I’m a monster be scared of what I can do.

Since five years I travelled England, I just arrived in Scotland about four months ago after my amicable divorce. I get a job in a bar as barmaid. I was attracted by the vampire word, I was in a human bar, and any vampire came here because all workers are werewolf. They wouldn’t be served at any moment and our blood is not so attractive for them because it’s a poison. People whispering about vampires, witches and some other fantastics creatures. I take the boy for a love night and get more information. It was a hostel, a fantastic one. I could be in my element, I have to found it and get a job there. Finally I’m just arrived. I'll wait for the responsible. I've done lot of job these last years. I hope it could be helpfull.
Abilities

• First: There is some positive points to be a werewolf. my senses are overdeveloped. Hearing, viewing, speaking and other senses are overdevelopped. I could see more far than other people but not through a wall. It is very wonderful when you're in forest. I could hear what is sayed more far than many people. More negative is the sens of touch. I'm so sensitive to cold and hot sensation. My sense of smell is surdevelopped too. I can localize a vampire far away even if my senses are not also developped in my human apparence than in the wolf one.

• Second: At every full moon I'm a werewolf, half human half beast this is my curse repeated month after month. I try to be attached by strong chains because I don't want to commit some criminal actions that I will have no idea the next day. This is my curse but my second ability i so cool. But  I could take the appearance of a wolf every other day when I wanted in the day or the night. The transformation is less painful when the full moon approach. I love spend some times in my wolf appearence at every moment which is possible.
Important Events

01/02/1988 : Poppy born in a hospital in Britanny.

05/07/2005 : Poppy leave Plouarzel in Brittany to study at Paris near her brother.

12/10/2008 : Poppy survive to a wolf attack a full moon night against her and her brother.

12/11/2008 : It's a new full moon night, Poppy became a werewolf.

31/12/2010 : After a long travel in the world, Poppy decided to live in England doing differents jobs.

05/06/2013 : Poppy get maried with Josh Wilcox.

15/11/2013: After a full moon night Poppy and her brother wake up as lovers. Josh Wilcox discover them.

20/12/2013 : Josh and Poppy's divorce pronouncement.

01/01/2014: Poppy get the receptionist job in the Miracle's hotel.

Welcome to the hotel,
If you need my help, ask for the reception.
Potions & Objects

BiographyRelationshipsRP Evolution Phone

Angel's Truth x3 Ataraxia x1 Baby Boom x1 Chiwawas x2 Contrary tells Frogs' P x1 Hair's Color x3 Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber x1 Moon's Drops x2 Olden P x2 Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty x1 Time Travel x1 Wallsin Wild Blow x1 Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down

Angel's Truth x3
Ataraxia x1
Baby Boom x1
Chiwawas x2
Contrary tells
Frogs' P x1
Hair's Color x3
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber x1
Moon's Drops x2
Olden P x2
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty x1
Time Travel x1
Wallsin
Wild Blow x1
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Endza Davidian
29 Y.O. 3484 posts
Inventory: My Potions
I will use them into the game

Time Travel (0)Love Filter (0)Moon's Drops (0)Hair's Color (0)
Olden P (0)Wallsin (0)Frogs' P (0)Angel's Truth (0)
Contrary tells (0)Baby Boom (0)Sleepin' Beauty (0)Ataraxia (0)
Invisibility (0)Chiwawas (0)Wild Blow (0)Mind Rubber (0)

Welcome to the hotel,
Potions & Objects

Angel's Truth x3 Ataraxia x1 Baby Boom x1 Chiwawas x2 Contrary tells Frogs' P x1 Hair's Color x3 Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber x1 Moon's Drops x2 Olden P x2 Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty x1 Time Travel x1 Wallsin Wild Blow x1 Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down

Angel's Truth x3
Ataraxia x1
Baby Boom x1
Chiwawas x2
Contrary tells
Frogs' P x1
Hair's Color x3
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber x1
Moon's Drops x2
Olden P x2
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty x1
Time Travel x1
Wallsin
Wild Blow x1
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Endza Davidian
29 Y.O. 3484 posts
Inventory: My Objects
I will use them into the game

Against Evil LocketWatersweets
Twins MirrorMagical Pen
Connected Minds' RingVenus' Fragrance

My Pet: Name
My little friend

Welcome to the hotel,
Potions & Objects

Back to top Go down

Angel's Truth x3
Ataraxia x1
Baby Boom x1
Chiwawas x2
Contrary tells
Frogs' P x1
Hair's Color x3
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber x1
Moon's Drops x2
Olden P x2
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty x1
Time Travel x1
Wallsin
Wild Blow x1
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Endza Davidian
29 Y.O. 3484 posts
19.08.14 16:21
MAJ 19/08/2014

Welcome to the hotel,
Potions & Objects

Back to top Go down
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1