Faithlorn  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Isilda MainsworthAvailable
Endza DavidianAvailable
Dreck Van MeetenvolAvailable
Ian VostrikovAvailable
01/12/2017 - Nouveau design, nouvelle organisation sur le forum avec la mise en place des guildes et des salles communes par groupe de créatures.

More news?
- W-Hell come est un forum RPG fantastique en anglais dont l'action se situe dans un hôtel écossais.
fall is here
October 2017 - Events in progress

(NEW) Halloween 2017 - Time Travel
New Year Ball - Happy new year !

Not recommended under 16 years old / Forum déconseillé aux - de 16 ans
W-Hell come - Forum RPG English Learning - Pratique et développe ton anglais en RP

Anastasyia Jessie Lockart - Room 023
 :: • Everything ends :: Rubbish Bin :: Management :: Evolution

• I' am : 29
• Type of creature : I'm a simple human. I'm coming from Moscow, in Russia.
• Location : I come from Russia and USA, but now I am in Scotland
• Room N° : 023
• Copyright : Tumblr & Piichou (thx) feat Lacey Mosley Sturm
• Here since : 2014-03-03
I'm a human and I have to deal with it there. It's rather complicated and I need adapting myself to the different situations.
Angel's Truth x1
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
No guild
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Anastasyia Lockart
G U E S T ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I am a woman, Human one
29 Y.O. 442 posts
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I am a woman, Human one
07.06.14 15:14
Evolution Form: Anastasyia Lockart
Race: Human

• Enfance/Childhood: I can speak with you about my childhood but you need to know that this isn't the most interesting part of my life. I grew up in the Tennessee state in the US. I wasn't born there, even not in this country. I was born in Moscow, in Russia, ex USSR. So I said you I lived in Tennessee during the most part of my childhood, even though, more or less the all part of my childhood. We used to live in countryside house in a village with my mother. She was married to a man who wasn't my father even if I knew it and I called him daddy. My family name was the same name as this person who was like my real father during a long time. But today, this isn't anymore my identity. Today my name is Lockart, the young family name of my mother.

During my childhood, and when I was only five years old, I saw the man who was like my father being killed in front of me. I can't remember all the details of this day but I can remember some. The man who killed him was Russian. I can remember his last sentence. He said "goodbye" to the man who was like my father, in Russian. I was surprised and shocked about what I saw this day. After the murder of the man who was like my father, I received my first letter from Russia. It was sent by my real father. I can't really remember what was written on the letter because I was to young to read it and it was my mother who read it. I just felt strange when she burnt the letter few time after.

I received lots of letters from my father. Little by little, we were created a new language which we were the only persons who were able to read it. I called my father "Dedmi" in the letters. Next to this situation, I went to school and learnt lots of things. I wasn't very good at school but I passed my exams and was graduated. After school, when I was in University, I entered a music band with a rock metal style as singer. Very quickly we became famous in the all US. My father was afraid by the celebrity of our band. My mother was dead there two years ago and that was the beginning of my new life.

• Famille/Familly: With the description of my childhood I can imagine that you understood my family was a little bit strange. My mother was american. She met my father in Russia during her university graduation. They felt in love very quickly and I was born few time after their first meeting. If my mother was american, she came from Tennessee, my father was Russian. He is very influence in the mafia's world in Moscow, he is one of the leaders of this organization. His name is Igor Mafkonov. I lived with him and my mother during two or three years, I didn't know really. But my father was afraid about us and after having talked with my mother and his organization, my mother decided to come back in the US, in Tennessee. After that, you know the following events, she married with a man who has as family name Lockart.

• Vie actuelle/Nowadays: There are two years, my father came in the US to visit me after so much time. He explained me his working affairs and proposed me to come with him in Russia. It was exactly what I did. I didn't have any relative in the US anymore, and I wanted to discover my father that I really didn't know. He proposed me to change my identity and it was what I did. When I arrived in Moscow, my father gave me a flat and some addresses to work as singer in bars. I had a mission, discover what was planned in the other mafia organizations. I did it.  

• Comment avez-vous connu l'hôtel Miracle?/How did you know the Miracle Hotel?: Moscow became dangerous for me. I knew to many things and my life was in danger, my safety wasn't guarantee anymore. I talked with my father about that and we both decided that it was the time for me to disappear in a foreign country. I heard about this hotel in bar where I used to sing and I thought it was a great place to be hidden without any problem with my past and my life in the organization.  
Abilities

• First: Décris ici ton premier pouvoir. Décris ici ton premier pouvoir. Décris ici ton premier pouvoir. Décris ici ton premier pouvoir. Décris ici ton premier pouvoir. Décris ici ton premier pouvoir. Décris ici ton premier pouvoir. Décris ici ton premier pouvoir. Décris ici ton premier pouvoir. Décris ici ton premier pouvoir. Décris ici ton premier pouvoir. Décris ici ton premier pouvoir. Décris ici ton premier pouvoir. Décris ici ton premier pouvoir. Décris ici ton premier pouvoir. Décris ici ton premier pouvoir. Décris ici ton premier pouvoir. Décris ici ton premier pouvoir. Décris ici ton premier pouvoir. Décris ici ton premier pouvoir. Décris ici ton premier pouvoir.

• Second: Décris ici ton second pouvoir. Décris ici ton second pouvoir. Décris ici ton second pouvoir. Décris ici ton second pouvoir. Décris ici ton second pouvoir. Décris ici ton second pouvoir. Décris ici ton second pouvoir. Décris ici ton second pouvoir. Décris ici ton second pouvoir. Décris ici ton second pouvoir. Décris ici ton second pouvoir. Décris ici ton second pouvoir. Décris ici ton second pouvoir. Décris ici ton second pouvoir. Décris ici ton second pouvoir. Décris ici ton second pouvoir.
Important Events

• January 2014: My arrival in the Miracle Hotel, Appelforth

I am a simple human being but I lived lot of things.
I am not prepared to what I will discover.
Potions & Objects

Biography Relationships RP Evolution Phone

I'm a human and I have to deal with it there. It's rather complicated and I need adapting myself to the different situations.
Angel's Truth x1 Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P Hair's Color Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber Moon's Drops Olden P Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin Wild Blow No guild
Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down
Angel's Truth x1
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
No guild
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Anastasyia Lockart
I am a woman, Human one
29 Y.O. 442 posts
Inventory: My Potions
I will use them into the game

Time Travel (0)Love Filter (0)Moon's Drops (0)Hair's Color (0)
Olden P (0)Wallsin (0)Frogs' P (0)Angel's Truth (0)
Contrary tells (0)Baby Boom (0)Sleepin' Beauty (0)Ataraxia (0)
Invisibility (0)Chiwawas (0)Wild Blow (0)Mind Rubber (0)

Potions & Objects

Angel's Truth x1 Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P Hair's Color Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber Moon's Drops Olden P Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin Wild Blow No guild
Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down
Angel's Truth x1
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
No guild
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Anastasyia Lockart
I am a woman, Human one
29 Y.O. 442 posts
Inventory: My Objects
I will use them into the game

Against Evil LocketWatersweets
Twins MirrorMagical Pen
Connected Minds' RingVenus' Fragrance

My Pet: Name
My little friend

Potions & Objects

Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

Sponsored content
Y.O. posts
Potions & Objects
Back to top Go down
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1