Faithlorn  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not recommended under 16 years old / Forum déconseillé aux - de 16 ans
W-Hell come - Forum RPG English Learning - Pratique et développe ton anglais en RP

Wanna play a game? # Christopher Blake
 :: • Everything ends :: Rubbish Bin :: Management :: Relationships

Dear Diary

03.05.14 14:06
Christopher Blake

" I need to drink..."
I’m a 123 yo. Vampire, born in Wales, in a city you can’t even pronounce the name if you’re not welsh, which actually you’re not. But now, Wales doesn’t matter anymore for me, I’m a nomad. Always on the road, trying to fix me. I’m not like every other vampires, always eager to find blood and someone to kill, as I can’t bare it anymore. The remorse is always here, and I wish, more than anything, I could just stop killing to survive.
I used to love a women, a wonderful women. We were together for almost 70 years, but she was killed 20 years ago. I think my heart died at the same time. She was a vampire, and the one who change me into a vampire too. She taught me how to live, and now, she’s gone… I’m not…
I’m bisexual, currently single, not looking for a serious relationship. I don’t know if I’m able to love again. But who know after all? I love to play, and to seduce. I love to speak with strangers, only to see if I’m as hypnotic as I was.
123yo. ❖ Porter ❖ Currently Miracle’s hotel ❖ Single

What/who I would like to find ❖
UC.

(c) code by Piichou

Potions
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

" Surname & Name "
LINK - Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed non risus. Suspendisse lectus tortor, dignissim sit amet, adipiscing nec, ultricies sed, dolor. Cras elementum ultrices diam. Maecenas ligula massa, varius a, semper congue, euismod non, mi. Proin porttitor, orci nec nonummy molestie, enim est eleifend mi, non fermentum diam nisl sit amet erat. Duis semper. Duis arcu massa, scelerisque vitae, consequat in, pretium a, enim. Pellentesque congue. Ut in risus volutpat libero pharetra tempor. Cras vestibulum bibendum augue. Praesent egestas leo in pede. Praesent blandit odio eu enim. Pellentesque sed dui ut augue blandit sodales. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Aliquam nibh. Mauris ac mauris sed pede pellentesque fermentum. Maecenas adipiscing ante non diam sodales hendrerit. Ut velit mauris, egestas sed, gravida nec, ornare ut, mi.

" Surname & Name "
LINK - Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed non risus. Suspendisse lectus tortor, dignissim sit amet, adipiscing nec, ultricies sed, dolor. Cras elementum ultrices diam. Maecenas ligula massa, varius a, semper congue, euismod non, mi. Proin porttitor, orci nec nonummy molestie, enim est eleifend mi, non fermentum diam nisl sit amet erat. Duis semper. Duis arcu massa, scelerisque vitae, consequat in, pretium a, enim. Pellentesque congue. Ut in risus volutpat libero pharetra tempor. Cras vestibulum bibendum augue. Praesent egestas leo in pede. Praesent blandit odio eu enim. Pellentesque sed dui ut augue blandit sodales. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Aliquam nibh. Mauris ac mauris sed pede pellentesque fermentum. Maecenas adipiscing ante non diam sodales hendrerit. Ut velit mauris, egestas sed, gravida nec, ornare ut, mi.

" Surname & Name "

" Surname & Name "

Potions
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

" Surname & Name "

" Surname & Name "

" Surname & Name "

" Surname & Name "

Potions
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 29
• Type of creature : Witch
• Room N° : S004 into the staff part
• Copyright : Avatar by Piichou & gif by tumblr
• Here since : 2013-12-23

If you have any request or issue, I'm here to help you.
Please, just have fun with us!
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Endza Davidian
A D M I N ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Don't hesitate to contact us
A D M I N ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Don't hesitate to contact us
03.05.14 16:29
Hello,

So we have to establish a link my enemy! Have you got any preference?

Welcome to the hotel,
If you need my help, ask for the reception.
Potions

BiographyRelationshipsRP Evolution Phone

Angel's Truth Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P Hair's Color Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber Moon's Drops Olden P Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin Wild Blow
Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : I'm a vampire or blood sucker if you prefer
• Location : Working in a company or in the hotel usually in my room
• Room N° : 018
• Copyright : Silver lungs (signature) & tumblr
• Here since : 2014-01-18
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Richard J. Morland
G U E S T ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I used to be a Man ...
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I used to be a Man ...
04.05.14 1:22
Another Vamp ! We can have a link if you do agree  alien 

I am & I'll be
After used to be
Potions

Angel's Truth Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P Hair's Color Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber Moon's Drops Olden P Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin Wild Blow
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

04.05.14 1:57
Poppy: Hellooo!
So our relation, I'm still thinking about it Razz
You wanted us to fight like cat and dog (but you're the dog, aren't you? Razz)
We could have met in the reception, when I first arrived. And you're a dumbass werewolf, but I'm trying to be a good guy... but you're still a werewolf...
And as I'm a porter, we'll have to work together all day long...

Richard: I do agree  Very Happy 
Maybe you could have met before, somewhere else, where you work. I could have worked for you for a while, just before I left to go on the road. And now, I'm coming in the hotel, and I'm not expecting to see you, but here you are!
I'm just suggesting, maybe you've got other ideas Very Happy
Potions
Back to top Go down

Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Endza Davidian
A D M I N ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Don't hesitate to contact us
A D M I N ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Don't hesitate to contact us
04.05.14 16:01
Christopher Blake wrote:
Poppy: Hellooo!
So our relation, I'm still thinking about it Razz
You wanted us to fight like cat and dog (but you're the dog, aren't you? Razz)
We could have met in the reception, when I first arrived. And you're a dumbass werewolf, but I'm trying to be a good guy... but you're still a werewolf...
And as I'm a porter, we'll have to work together all day long...

I was just thinking this morning that their job force them to be together most usually as they probably prefer. I think that you are the stupid vampire but it's a question of perpective. Maybe the dog role could change some times. The pikes could be launch in the both senses. It may be funny.

By the way I will need you in all my arrival rp at the reception desk or David too. I won't carry the baggage of customers, it's your work vampire! I will prevent you when the moment will arrive in the rp. Smile  But most of the rp are actually in the day you're free for some moments.

Christopher Blake wrote:
Maybe you could have met before, somewhere else, where you work. I could have worked for you for a while, just before I left to go on the road. And now, I'm coming in the hotel, and I'm not expecting to see you, but here you are!

F**K all my enemies are decided to have a friend meeting at the hotel... I'm so happy  Twisted Evil

Welcome to the hotel,
If you need my help, ask for the reception.
Potions

Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : I'm a simple human. I'm coming from Moscow, in Russia.
• Location : I come from Russia and USA, but now I am in Scotland
• Room N° : 023
• Copyright : Tumblr & Piichou (thx) feat Lacey Mosley Sturm
• Here since : 2014-03-03
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Anastasyia Lockart
I am a woman, Human one
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I am a woman, Human one
05.05.14 22:49
Hey ^^ would you like to have a link with Anastasyia?

I am a simple human being but I lived lot of things.
I am not prepared to what I will discover.
Potions

Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

05.05.14 23:54
It will be a pleasure! Have you got any idea?
Potions
Back to top Go down
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Anastasyia Lockart
I am a woman, Human one
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I am a woman, Human one
07.05.14 15:50
Hum not really, and you?

I am a simple human being but I lived lot of things.
I am not prepared to what I will discover.
Potions

Back to top Go down
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Richard J. Morland
I used to be a Man ...
08.05.14 17:13
Christopher Blake wrote:

I like your idea, you could have work for me as perhaps a sales representative?

I am & I'll be
After used to be
Potions

Back to top Go down
I like to have fun.
• Room N° : 027
• Here since : 2014-03-13
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Aldor Åkerfeldt
I used to be a Man ...
22.07.14 4:33
Hi Christopher, I added our relation in my relationships: non blood vampire? never - Our first meeting was there are forty years ago. He is one my vamp's friends and now he decided not to eat human's blood. What is wrong with him? I will find a way to make change his mind.
Is that suting to you?
Potions

I like to have fun.
• Room N° : 027

Biography RelationshipsRP Evolution Phone
• Here since : 2014-03-13

Back to top Go down
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1