Faithlorn  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not recommended under 16 years old / Forum déconseillé aux - de 16 ans
W-Hell come - Forum RPG English Learning - Pratique et développe ton anglais en RP

Azalea • the ocean is deep, but i swam it.
 :: • My Character :: Who I am - Biography :: Disappeared

Dear Diary

Y.O. posts
23.04.14 18:21
Azalea Avalon Winters

" a woman's heart is a deep ocean of secrets "
• Sexe/Gender: female
• Nationalité/Nationality: Irish, not that mermaids usually have nationalities, since they live under water. But considering I've lived all my life near Ireland, I consider myself Irish.
• Ville/City: I lived in Dublin once, but it was a short stay.
• Métier/Job: Pool Attendant. I can't drown, but people can. Thus, it is my duty to rescue them.

• Date de naissance/Date of birth: May 26th 1988
• Lieu de naissance/City of birth: I was born in a city underwater, I doubt you'd know its name.

• Race: Mermaid
• Pouvoirs / dons / Abilities: Mesmerizer (she can mesmerize and compel people by voice. She usually sings in order to do it, but can do it only by speaking as well). Water-control (as a mermaid, Azalea has absolute control and power over water under its three forms [solid, liquid and gas]. However, she is in constant need of water, and this power exhausts her a lot).
• Physique/Appearance: I don't like to brag - well actually, i kind of do, but anyway - back to the topic. Just as depicted in litterature and paintings, mermaids are beautiful. Not a cold beauty. They are far more beautiful than that. And I like to think of myself as beautiful as well. I have long smooth hair, which I care a great deal about. I can spend a lot of hours brushing and taking care of my hair, mainly because I think it is the only part of my body that I like. I'm not exactly a redhead contrary to popular belief. My hair is actually strawberry-blonde, which is far prettier than just plain red. According to many people, it matches my eyes perfectly. Green eyes, doe eyes. I inherited them from my mother, no doubt. She was the most beautiful mermaid ever. I'm not that tall, barely five feet three in height. I like to dress casually, but with a hint of glamour, just enough to catch people's eyes. And I love make-up, but nude. I prefer being natural, in order not to fake my beauty. As I say : the more make-up there is, the more horrible it is.

Other than that. Well, I guess I should tell you the color of my scales and of my mermaid's tail. They're green, like Ariel's in The Little Mermaid.

• Caractère/Character: (Pensez à préciser l'orientation sexuel de votre personnage s'il est adulte) The first thing that people notice about me is that I like to talk about myself. All the time. As I said earlier, I like to brag and I am a bit narcissistic and superficial. I like to be praised and loved, as a lot of mermaids do. I reckon it is because of my education and the way my parents raised me. Always treating my sister and I as royalty. It tends to flatter and increase your ego. Don't get me wrong, I am not that bad. I'm just a bit snob sometimes. Otherwise, I can be quite charming and nice. I'm always smiling, because frowning is ugly and make you age too early. I have a good sense of humor, and always appreciate a good laugh, whether the joke is excellent or not. I am sociable and enjoy company, even though I'd rather be alone most of the time. It is not against you. I just love myself more. Nevertheless, if you need any help, I'd be glad to help you. You simply got to ask.

Furthermore, I enjoy spending a lot of time in the water, rather than on the soil. I'm a mermaid after all. Humans scare me a little, and I'm always on the alert when they're around. But I'm working on that issue, trying to act more natural and nice when I am talking to one.  I am also open-mined and outgoing, and you can talk to me about anything. I love reading and books, always craving for more information about the world. Libraries are scarce underwater, you know.

I am adventurous and rebellious and don't like to be ordered around. I've been craving freedom and wisdom all my life, therefore I never settle down anywhere for too long. You could say I'm a bit paranoid. I won't deny it either, because I am.  

I never believed in love at first sight or in Prince Charming. I think love is surreal and overrated. That's why I have never settled down with any guy I met. I enjoy spending a good time with men, and in their sheets. But it never goes past that. And, yeah, for those of you who are wondering : I'm straight. Sorry, ladies.

• Enfance/Childhood: I was born twenty-six years ago, to two mermaids, deep into the ocean, nearby the British Isles. I don't remember much from that time, as I was pretty young. What I can tell you, however, is that I was a troubled kid. Always looking for adventure and acting rebellious, in spite of the many advices and warnings my parents gave me not to swin too far from our home. We lived in the ocean, among many other mermaid peoples, and I liked to play with other kids my age, even though I spent most of the time alone. I was never one for company.

• Famille/Familly: Second daughter born to a wealthy family. Well, wealthy for mermaids. My parents were aristocrats, belonging to an old family who had earned their money by working for the Queen. Our Queen, obviously. Therefore, we never lacked anything, and our lives were thriving. Even though my parents both came from families with lots of siblings, I only have one sister. People often mistook us for twins, though we aren't. We were as close as family members usually are, albeit maybe more. I only regret not being able to stay with them. Hadn't I ran away, I could have had a better life perhaps.

• Vie actuelle/Nowadays: I ran away from home when I was twenty. I guess I needed something else, something different. I craved freedom and adventure. And I also feared commitment. Particularly to that guy I didn't even know or like. That's why I fled in the middle of the night, when I knew no one would notice me swimming away. I swan for a long time, before finally landing in a city full of human. Fortunately for me, mermaids' tails turn into legs when on grounds. Otherwise, things could've turned nasty. I lived there for two years, before getting bored. Furthermore, fear of exposure was constant and overwhelming, just like a Damocles' sword hanging right above my head. So I ran away. Again. I like being free, and never settling down. The Ocean doesn't like to feel restrained, after all. I guess the same could be said about me.

• Comment avez-vous connu l'hôtel Miracle?/How did you know the Miracle Hotel?: After I left Dublin, I wandered a bit everywhere, never resting. During one of these wanderings, I heard about this hotel, where it was said I could be myself, without being constantly scared. I decided to check it out. And, well, here I am.

" Toi derrière l'écran/Behind the screen "

Quote :
Salut. Alors moi c'est Stéphanie, j'ai dix-huit ans et j'adore votre forum. Le concept est très bien trouvé je trouve, et en plus ça aide à s'améliorer en anglais tout en s'amusant. Je suis une fan absolue de la langue anglaise, que je parle plus ou moins couramment (ya toujours des fautes qui apparaissent par-ci, par-là unfortunately...). Je suis étudiante en LEA Anglais-Espagnol et j'adore tout ce qui se rapporte de près ou de loin au fantastique. Je ne pouvais donc pas mieux tomber !  Very Happy  Déjà hâte de jouer avec vous tous folks !  bom 
Potions & Objects
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

Y.O. posts
23.04.14 18:51
Welcome mermaid  :poledance: 
Potions & Objects
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

Y.O. posts
23.04.14 20:58
Hey ! Good to see newcomers have so much inspiration  :disco: 
Potions & Objects
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

Y.O. posts
23.04.14 21:08
Why, thank you so much both of you !  Very Happy 
I really hope we'll soon see one another in RP !  Laughing

EDIT : I think it is finished. Tell me if anything is wrong or needs to be revised Smile
Potions & Objects
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 31
• Type of creature : Human
• Location : Usually in my video office where I can watch everything in the common parts of the hotel and outside
• Room N° : I'm don't have any because I'm a worker here.
• Copyright : On the avatar
• Here since : 2013-12-22
You'll be shocked to discover human can be so dangerous and cruel.
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Dreck Van Meetenvol
M O D E R A T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Human - I'm like a ghost here
31 Y.O. 1124 posts
M O D E R A T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Human - I'm like a ghost here
24.04.14 21:46
Welcome Azalea, really like your name.
Isilda will be present soon in order to read your presentation.

Je suis quelqu'un que l'on ne croise pas beaucoup. Je suis comme un fantôme qui hante cet hôtel, je suis bien présent mais il est presque impossible de me croiser en pleine journée. Confiné dans un endroit clos plein d'écrans mon travail consiste à surveiller ce qui se passe de loin et demander l'intervention ou intervenir si je n'ai pas la choix. Mon nom ne vous dira pas grand chose, ma tête non plus et pourtant ma fonction est essentielle ici.

Parce que sur les RPG français on fait nos signatures en anglais, moi, sur un RPG en anglais je fais ma signature en français.
Potions & Objects
• I' am : 31

• Type of creature : Human
• Location : Usually in my video office where I can watch everything in the common parts of the hotel and outside

• Room N° : I'm don't have any because I'm a worker here.

• Copyright : On the avatar

Biography Relationships RP Evolution Phone
• Here since : 2013-12-22

You'll be shocked to discover human can be so dangerous and cruel.
Angel's Truth Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P Hair's Color Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber Moon's Drops Olden P Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin Wild Blow Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 117
• Type of creature : I'm a vampire or blood sucker if you prefer
• Location : Working in a company or in the hotel usually in my room
• Room N° : 018
• Copyright : Silver lungs (signature) & tumblr
• Here since : 2014-01-18
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia x1
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color x1
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber x1
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Richard J. Morland
G U E S T ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I used to be a Man ...
117 Y.O. 1227 posts
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I used to be a Man ...
24.04.14 22:02
Welcome Azalea  jocolor 

I am & I'll be
After used to be
Potions & Objects

• Type of creature : I'm a vampire or blood sucker if you prefer
• Location : Working in a company or in the hotel usually in my room

• Room N° : 018

• Copyright : Silver lungs (signature) & tumblr

BiographyRelationshipsRP Evolution Phone
• Here since : 2014-01-18

Angel's Truth Ataraxia x1 Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P Hair's Color x1 Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber x1 Moon's Drops Olden P Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin Wild Blow Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 29
• Type of creature : Witch
• Room N° : S004 into the staff part
• Copyright : Avatar by Piichou & gif by tumblr
• Here since : 2013-12-23

If you have any request or issue, I'm here to help you.
Please, just have fun with us!
Angel's Truth x3
Ataraxia x1
Baby Boom x1
Chiwawas x2
Contrary tells
Frogs' P x1
Hair's Color x3
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber x1
Moon's Drops x2
Olden P x2
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty x1
Time Travel x1
Wallsin
Wild Blow x1
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Endza Davidian
A D M I N ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Don't hesitate to contact us
29 Y.O. 3484 posts
A D M I N ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Don't hesitate to contact us
24.04.14 23:01
Welcome Azalea! If you need any help don't hesistate to contact us! A mermaid sympathic choice! Have fun  alien 

Welcome to the hotel,
If you need my help, ask for the reception.
Potions & Objects

Angel's Truth x3 Ataraxia x1 Baby Boom x1 Chiwawas x2 Contrary tells Frogs' P x1 Hair's Color x3 Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber x1 Moon's Drops x2 Olden P x2 Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty x1 Time Travel x1 Wallsin Wild Blow x1 Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : I'm an elemantary witch

• Room N° : Isilda's area, my area doesn't have number
• Copyright : (c) Piichou & Tumblr
• Here since : 2008-12-05
I prefer to tell you that I am not the person you thought. I can be dangerous as I can be lovely & openminded. Trust in me & I will show you the most incredible & amazing things you ever dreamed.

Angel's Truth x1
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells x1
Frogs' P x2
Hair's Color x5
Healthy P
Invisibility x1
Love Filter x2
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops x1
Olden P x1
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty x1
Time Travel x2
Wallsin
Wild Blow x1
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Isilda Mainsworth
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Witch - Don't be affraid
29 Y.O. 4327 posts
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Witch - Don't be affraid
24.04.14 23:06
Hey hey hey !! Welcome Stéphanie Very Happy Oh you are a LEA student ! I was one of these students in 2009 ^^ I liked to these studies, and you? Which specialty have you chosen?
Well, I like your character with the mermaid story under the water and so on ... that's new on this forum Smile
I validate your biography with pleasure Very Happy
I hope you would enjoy playing with us !
If you need anything, don't hesitate to contact one of us.
See you later !
 queen :fest: :balrina: :slipper: 

PS: Thank you so much for the comments, that's very nice Very Happy

You are now accepted, you can begin to play with us. In order to do that, I propose you to visit and to post in the following links to prepare and to manage your character. Again, if you need any help, don't hesitate to contact us.

• How to play on this forum? (fonctionnement des RP) here
• The Face claim: (bottin des avatars) here
• Apply for a position: (postuler pour un emploi à l'hôtel) here (pour les membres souhaitant jouer un employer de l'hôtel)
• Book your room: (réserve ta chambre d'hôtel) here (pour les clients de l'hôtel)
• Relationships: (créé ta fiche de relations) here
• RP following: (créé ta fiche de suivi de RP) here
• Phones: (créé ton téléphone) here
• Evolution: (créé ta fiche d'évolution) here

In order to help you to begin in this game
• RP request: (demande de RP) here
• Godparents: (demande un parrain ou une marraine) here
• Questions: (pose tes questions si tu as besoin) here

Later ...
• Suggestions' box: (propose tes suggestions) here
• Godparents: (deviens un parrain ou une marraine) here
• Create your character: (créé ton scénario) here
• Vote on topsites: (un petit vote pour faire connaître le forum?) here
• Relaxing part: (le coin détente incontournable en français comme en anglais) here

So, let me tell you; have a nice time and journey with us.
drunkensunnygeekjocolor

I'm a witch, I love who I am, ... Power is mine
W-HELL COME TO «MIRACLE», GUESTS

Potions & Objects

Biography RelationshipsRP Evolution Phone

I prefer to tell you that I am not the person you thought. I can be dangerous as I can be lovely & openminded. Trust in me & I will show you the most incredible & amazing things you ever dreamed.

Angel's Truth x1 Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells x1 Frogs' P x2 Hair's Color x5 Healthy P Invisibility x1 Love Filter x2 Mind Rubber Moon's Drops x1 Olden P x1 Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty x1 Time Travel x2 Wallsin Wild Blow x1 Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

Y.O. posts
24.04.14 23:17
Thank you so much ! Very Happy

Oh, it is always nice to meet another LEA student - even though you're not one anymore. I am still in my first year, but I hope I'll pass my exams and have my year, in order to choose tourism as a speciality next year Smile

Anyway, I am going to visit all of these links in order to play Very Happy
Potions & Objects
Back to top Go down

Angel's Truth x1
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells x1
Frogs' P x2
Hair's Color x5
Healthy P
Invisibility x1
Love Filter x2
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops x1
Olden P x1
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty x1
Time Travel x2
Wallsin
Wild Blow x1
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Isilda Mainsworth
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Witch - Don't be affraid
29 Y.O. 4327 posts
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Witch - Don't be affraid
24.04.14 23:18
You're welcome ^^
Very good choice, hope your exams would be successful Smile

I'm a witch, I love who I am, ... Power is mine
W-HELL COME TO «MIRACLE», GUESTS

Potions & Objects

Angel's Truth x1 Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells x1 Frogs' P x2 Hair's Color x5 Healthy P Invisibility x1 Love Filter x2 Mind Rubber Moon's Drops x1 Olden P x1 Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty x1 Time Travel x2 Wallsin Wild Blow x1 Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : Bloodsucker
I like to have fun.
• Room N° : 027
• Copyright : Piichou, thanks for her
• Here since : 2014-03-13
"A compléter"
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P x1
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber x1
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Aldor Åkerfeldt
I used to be a Man ...
117 Y.O. 740 posts
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I used to be a Man ...
24.04.14 23:39
Welcome dear mermaid  :excited: 
Potions & Objects

• Type of creature : Bloodsucker

I like to have fun.
• Room N° : 027

• Copyright : Piichou, thanks for her

• Here since : 2014-03-13

"A compléter"
Angel's Truth Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P x1 Hair's Color Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber x1 Moon's Drops Olden P Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin Wild Blow Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down

Angel's Truth x3
Ataraxia x1
Baby Boom x1
Chiwawas x2
Contrary tells
Frogs' P x1
Hair's Color x3
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber x1
Moon's Drops x2
Olden P x2
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty x1
Time Travel x1
Wallsin
Wild Blow x1
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Endza Davidian
29 Y.O. 3484 posts
25.04.14 15:04
Aldor Åkerfeldt wrote:
Welcome dear mermaid  :excited: 

Are we sure that mermaid 's blood is not a vampire poison? Twisted Evil 

Welcome to the hotel,
Potions & Objects

Angel's Truth x3 Ataraxia x1 Baby Boom x1 Chiwawas x2 Contrary tells Frogs' P x1 Hair's Color x3 Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber x1 Moon's Drops x2 Olden P x2 Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty x1 Time Travel x1 Wallsin Wild Blow x1 Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

Y.O. posts
25.04.14 15:21
For all we know, it could be  Idea 
Potions & Objects
Back to top Go down

Angel's Truth x3
Ataraxia x1
Baby Boom x1
Chiwawas x2
Contrary tells
Frogs' P x1
Hair's Color x3
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber x1
Moon's Drops x2
Olden P x2
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty x1
Time Travel x1
Wallsin
Wild Blow x1
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Endza Davidian
29 Y.O. 3484 posts
25.04.14 15:38
Nice to know it!

Welcome to the hotel,
Potions & Objects

Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : I'm a simple human. I'm coming from Moscow, in Russia.
• Location : I come from Russia and USA, but now I am in Scotland
• Room N° : 023
• Copyright : Tumblr & Piichou (thx) feat Lacey Mosley Sturm
• Here since : 2014-03-03
I'm a human and I have to deal with it there. It's rather complicated and I need adapting myself to the different situations.
Angel's Truth x1
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Anastasyia Lockart
I am a woman, Human one
29 Y.O. 439 posts
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I am a woman, Human one
02.05.14 2:11
Welcome  drunken bom 

I am a simple human being but I lived lot of things.
I am not prepared to what I will discover.
Potions & Objects

• Type of creature : I'm a simple human. I'm coming from Moscow, in Russia.
• Location : I come from Russia and USA, but now I am in Scotland

• Room N° : 023

• Copyright : Tumblr & Piichou (thx) feat Lacey Mosley Sturm

• Here since : 2014-03-03

I'm a human and I have to deal with it there. It's rather complicated and I need adapting myself to the different situations.
Angel's Truth x1 Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P Hair's Color Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber Moon's Drops Olden P Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin Wild Blow Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1