Faithlorn  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Isilda MainsworthAvailable
Endza DavidianAvailable
Dreck Van MeetenvolAvailable
Ian VostrikovAvailable
01/12/2017 - Nouveau design, nouvelle organisation sur le forum avec la mise en place des guildes et des salles communes par groupe de créatures.

More news?
- W-Hell come est un forum RPG fantastique en anglais dont l'action se situe dans un hôtel écossais.
fall is here
October 2017 - Events in progress

(NEW) Halloween 2017 - Time Travel
New Year Ball - Happy new year !

Not recommended under 16 years old / Forum déconseillé aux - de 16 ans
W-Hell come - Forum RPG English Learning - Pratique et développe ton anglais en RP

Husneeyah.W Myers
 :: • My Character :: Who I am - Biography :: Disappeared

• I' am : 61
• Type of creature : I'm a wizard whose at the service of the Mainsworth family as my ancestors did.
• Room N° : I don't have any number.
• Copyright : Piichou
I don't have any for the moment.
• Here since : 2014-01-15
If you have any question, please contact Isilda, Endza, Dreck or Ian.
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
No guild
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Nestor, the Butler
N P C ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I am watching you
61 Y.O. 358 posts
N P C  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I am watching you
16.04.14 20:31
Dear Ishida Mainsworth,
I'm sorry but I don't know how to post my biography so I sending it to you if you don't mind... I hope you'll enjoy reading it.
Kind regards.
                                  Husneeyah.W Myers

Husneeyah.W Myers

" SOMETIMES THE HEART SEES WHAT’S INVISIBLE FOR THE EYES"
• Nationality: American
• Ville/City: Salem
• Job:: None

• Date of birth: 21st March 1994
• City of birth: Salem, Massachusetts

• Race: Witch
• Abilities:she can control people (mind and moves) and put curses on them
• Appearance: I’m a beautiful black woman with long brown hair and black eyes. I’m tall and have good feature. I’ve tattoos hidden on my body and big silver earrings. I’ve lots of kind of hair style but prefer when there’re free.
• Character: [i] I’m fabulous and a bit scary to other people. I don’t seem to have defaults (maybe gluttony) and I like to be around people to test my curses or the new poisons I’ve just made, but other than that I don’t want to be around them, particularly those human being (well that’s not a surprise since they always try to kill me whenever they have a chance) because I don’t think they worth it. I don’t like people who are poor (it’s like a disease) /div>

• Childhood:I don’t really remember my childhood and I don’t think it’s necessary for you to know about it because it’s always the same stories when it comes to witches, but I’ll tell at least the big events and also what I can remember about my past.
I grew up in a colonial mansion located in Salem with my family and my dog “Crow”, we’re from an old big and wealthy family so, “that’s why we’re that rich”, by my mother’s saying. I was always near my mother when she was making her “potions” and when she was “singing nothing” with an scary face. I always thought that someday, I’ll gain the trust of my mother and I’ll know her true activities. Sometimes, she seems to fearing something when we were together in the town. She seems to fear other people but I couldn’t understand why. I was happy and she was always making some magic tours for me, like changing my dog into a crow, or changing father into a stone, but I didn’t know why she would only do that when we’re at home and why I didn’t have the right to talk about it outside the house. But when I was 12 years old, I killed my dog with a “curse” by mistake, my mother Elisabeth, took me to my grandmother Mahalia to “learn how to control yourself and to know who you are”. So during 5 years I lived in the forest with my grandmother and the nature (animals, plants…).I learned that I was a witch, and my abilities where linked to curse and the control people’s mind and moves. I also learned basic spell and poisons (it was really hard to remember all the spells and the plants name with their effects), When I could finally return living with my family, I was 17 years old. I tried to have friend but humans being didn’t want to go near me and the only friends I had were spiders, crows and spirits… I made my entrance in the University of Massachusetts at Amherst in the biology department. I wanted to extend my knowledge of the plants around the world, that way I could made better poisons but also medicine and antidotes. I happy in the university, but one day, when I took some holidays to see my family, the people of the town came to our house and killed all of my family right before my eyes (I saw them burned and before that they were tortured)… I tried to escape but they caught me and put me to jail. I didn’t want to die and for the first time I used my ability to control people to escape; I travelled to England and try to find my way in the forest because they pursue me to England. They give up after they saw enter in the forest but, I lost my way back, so I asked the crows around me to show me a place where I could be safe. I followed the crows and they stopped before a hostel, it was the Miracle Hostel.

• Family: Even though they’re all dead, I introduce them for you. My mother’s name is Elisabeth (she died at 48 years old) she was also a witch (like my grandmother Mahalia who died at 132 years old), but she was knew as a teacher and the rest of the girls of my family. She had black hair and brown eyes, she was a little scary because she was strict but was a really good mother. She loved to be around people even though she was scared of them. She could see the future and transforming people or objects in whatever she likes. My father’s name was Michael (he died at 52 years old), he hadn’t any abilities but knew about our powers because his family also have witches. He had brown hair and black eyes, he was kind and cheerful. He was also popular with the people in the town because he was the mayor (what a good cover ^^). And my dog Crow is a black Labrador and also died with the rest of my family…

• Nowadays: After coming into the Hostel, I’m seeking now a way to build my house in the forest with the goal to be the more far away from human being (but sadly I have to talk to them when I’m going to the town) and to rewrite all the spells, curses, poisons (…) into a new book (well, they all burn into the fire those ******* put to my house. I’m planning to take my revenge on those humans but only after all preparations are done…

• How did you know the Miracle Hotel?:Like I said earlier, when I was lost in the forest while trying to escape those humans, the crows told me that there were a place where I could be safe. So, I followed them and end up at the Miracle Hostel…

"Behind the screen "

Quote :
Hi! I’m a student so I can’t be always here but I looking foward to RP with you ^^.
Potions & Objects
• I' am : 61

• Type of creature : I'm a wizard whose at the service of the Mainsworth family as my ancestors did.

• Room N° : I don't have any number.

• Copyright : Piichou

I don't have any for the moment.
• Here since : 2014-01-15

If you have any question, please contact Isilda, Endza, Dreck or Ian.
Angel's Truth Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P Hair's Color Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber Moon's Drops Olden P Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin Wild Blow No guild
Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

Y.O. posts
16.04.14 20:59
Hi Husneeyah !
I guess we have another woman to fear  Razz 
Potions & Objects
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 29
• Type of creature : I'm an elemantary witch

• Room N° : Isilda's area, my area doesn't have number
• Copyright : (c) Piichou & Tumblr
• Here since : 2008-12-05
I prefer to tell you that I am not the person you thought. I can be dangerous as I can be lovely & openminded. Trust in me & I will show you the most incredible & amazing things you ever dreamed.

Angel's Truth x1
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells x1
Frogs' P x2
Hair's Color x5
Healthy P
Invisibility x1
Love Filter x2
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops x1
Olden P x1
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty x1
Time Travel x2
Wallsin
Wild Blow x1
The Dragons
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Isilda Mainsworth
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Witch - Don't be affraid
29 Y.O. 4366 posts
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Witch - Don't be affraid
16.04.14 21:11
Hey Husneeyah  Laughing 

I just read your biography and I like it really, but I need some explanation about your abilities. Making people move is too large I think. This is unfair 'cause in RP you're not allowed to make people move. Then you say you make some spells and potions, so that's a lot of abilities, you need to chose some Smile This is just a question of time 'cause with your points you would have others abilities then Smile

You think about fairy tales, I think about Magic
W-HELL COME TO «MIRACLE», GUESTS

Potions & Objects

Biography RelationshipsRP Evolution Phone

I prefer to tell you that I am not the person you thought. I can be dangerous as I can be lovely & openminded. Trust in me & I will show you the most incredible & amazing things you ever dreamed.

Angel's Truth x1 Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells x1 Frogs' P x2 Hair's Color x5 Healthy P Invisibility x1 Love Filter x2 Mind Rubber Moon's Drops x1 Olden P x1 Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty x1 Time Travel x2 Wallsin Wild Blow x1 The Dragons
Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 31
• Type of creature : Human
• Location : Usually in my video office where I can watch everything in the common parts of the hotel and outside
• Room N° : I'm don't have any because I'm a worker here.
• Copyright : On the avatar
• Here since : 2013-12-22
You'll be shocked to discover human can be so dangerous and cruel.
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
No guild
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Dreck Van Meetenvol
M O D E R A T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Human - I'm like a ghost here
31 Y.O. 1128 posts
M O D E R A T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Human - I'm like a ghost here
16.04.14 22:34
Welcome by us !

Je suis quelqu'un que l'on ne croise pas beaucoup. Je suis comme un fantôme qui hante cet hôtel, je suis bien présent mais il est presque impossible de me croiser en pleine journée. Confiné dans un endroit clos plein d'écrans mon travail consiste à surveiller ce qui se passe de loin et demander l'intervention ou intervenir si je n'ai pas la choix. Mon nom ne vous dira pas grand chose, ma tête non plus et pourtant ma fonction est essentielle ici.

Parce que sur les RPG français on fait nos signatures en anglais, moi, sur un RPG en anglais je fais ma signature en français.
Potions & Objects

• Location : Usually in my video office where I can watch everything in the common parts of the hotel and outside

Biography Relationships RP Evolution Phone

Angel's Truth Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P Hair's Color Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber Moon's Drops Olden P Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin Wild Blow No guild
Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : Witch
• Room N° : S004 into the staff part
• Copyright : Avatar by Piichou & gif by tumblr
• Here since : 2013-12-23

If you have any request or issue, I'm here to help you.
Please, just have fun with us!
Angel's Truth x3
Ataraxia x1
Baby Boom x2
Chiwawas x2
Contrary tells
Frogs' P x1
Hair's Color x5
Healthy P
Invisibility x3
Love Filter x1
Mind Rubber x1
Moon's Drops x2
Olden P x2
Paralyze x1
Sleepin' Beauty x1
Time Travel x1
Wallsin
Wild Blow x2
No guild
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Endza Davidian
A D M I N ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Don't hesitate to contact us
29 Y.O. 3543 posts
A D M I N ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Don't hesitate to contact us
17.04.14 23:05
Welcome Husneeyah

Welcome to the hotel,
If you need my help, ask for the reception.
Potions & Objects

• Type of creature : Witch

• Room N° : S004 into the staff part

• Copyright : Avatar by Piichou & gif by tumblr

BiographyRelationshipsRP Evolution Phone
• Here since : 2013-12-23

If you have any request or issue, I'm here to help you.
Please, just have fun with us!

Angel's Truth x3 Ataraxia x1 Baby Boom x2 Chiwawas x2 Contrary tells Frogs' P x1 Hair's Color x5 Healthy P Invisibility x3 Love Filter x1 Mind Rubber x1 Moon's Drops x2 Olden P x2 Paralyze x1 Sleepin' Beauty x1 Time Travel x1 Wallsin Wild Blow x2 No guild
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 34
• Type of creature : I'm a vampire or blood sucker if you prefer
• Location : Working in a company or in the hotel usually in my room
• Room N° : 018
• Copyright : praimfaya (avatar), Silver lungs (signature) & tumblr
• Here since : 2014-01-18
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia x1
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color x1
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber x1
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
No guild
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Richard J. Morland
G U E S T ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I used to be a Man ...
34 Y.O. 1230 posts
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I used to be a Man ...
24.04.14 22:09
Welcome Husneeyahw jocolor

I am & I'll be
After used to be
Potions & Objects
• I' am : 34

• Type of creature : I'm a vampire or blood sucker if you prefer
• Location : Working in a company or in the hotel usually in my room

• Room N° : 018

• Copyright : praimfaya (avatar), Silver lungs (signature) & tumblr

• Here since : 2014-01-18

Angel's Truth Ataraxia x1 Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P Hair's Color x1 Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber x1 Moon's Drops Olden P Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin Wild Blow No guild
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 117
• Type of creature : Bloodsucker
I like to have fun.
• Room N° : 027
• Copyright : Piichou, thanks for her
• Here since : 2014-03-13
"A compléter"
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P x1
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber x1
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
No guild
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Aldor Åkerfeldt
G U E S T ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I used to be a Man ...
117 Y.O. 745 posts
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I used to be a Man ...
24.04.14 23:40
Welcome :excited:
Potions & Objects
• I' am : 117

• Type of creature : Bloodsucker

I like to have fun.
• Room N° : 027

• Copyright : Piichou, thanks for her

• Here since : 2014-03-13

"A compléter"
Angel's Truth Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P x1 Hair's Color Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber x1 Moon's Drops Olden P Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin Wild Blow No guild
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

Y.O. posts
03.05.14 2:39
thank you for your kind message ^^
Potions & Objects
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

Y.O. posts
03.05.14 4:29
Husneeyah.W Myers

" SOMETIMES THE HEART SEES WHAT’S INVISIBLE FOR THE EYES"
• Nationality: American
• Ville/City: Salem
• Job:: None

• Date of birth: 21st March 1994
• City of birth: Salem, Massachusetts

• Race: Witch
• Abilities:she make all kind of potions (poisons, medicines…)and talk to spirits, crows, spiders (…).
• Appearance: I’m a beautiful black woman with long brown hair and black eyes. I’m tall and have good feature. I’ve tattoos hidden on my body and big silver earrings. I’ve lots of kind of hair style but prefer when there’re free.
• Character: [i] I’m fabulous and a bit scary to other people. I don’t seem to have defaults (maybe gluttony) and I like to be around people to test my new poisons I’ve just made, but other than that I don’t want to be around them (well I already have a lot of friend like “Jimmy” who’s a crow), particularly those human being (well that’s not a surprise since they always try to kill me whenever they have a chance) because I don’t think they worth it. I don’t like people who are poor (it’s like a disease). /div>

• Childhood:I don’t really remember my childhood and I don’t think it’s necessary for you to know about it because it’s always the same stories when it comes to witches, but I’ll tell at least the big events and also what I can remember about my past.
I grew up in a colonial mansion located in Salem with my family and my dog “Crow”, we’re from an old big and wealthy family so, “that’s why we’re that rich”, by my mother’s saying. I was always near my mother Elisabeth when she was making her “potions” and when she was “singing nothing” with an scary face. I always thought that someday, I’ll gain the trust of my mother and I’ll know her true activities. Sometimes, she seems to fear something when we were together in the town. She seems to fear other people but I couldn’t understand why. I was happy and she was always making some magic tours for me, like changing my dog into a crow, or changing father into a stone, but I didn’t know why she would only do that when we’re at home and why I didn’t have the rights to talk about it outside the house. But when I was 12 years old, I killed my dog with a “a potion” I made myself (I was kind of angry that time so I tried to do like my mother), Elisabeth, took me to my grandmother Mahalia to “learn how to control yourself and to know who you are”. So during 5 years I lived in the forest with my grandmother and the nature (animals, plants…).I learned that I was a witch, and my abilities where linked to potions and the abilities to talk to spirits, spiders and crows… I also learned basic spell (but I didn’t have enough experience for that) and about the contain and effect of the potion I could make(it was really hard to remember all the plants name with their effects), When I could finally return living with my family, I was 17 years old. I tried to have friend but humans being didn’t want to go near me and the only friends I had were spiders, crows, spirits and snakes… I made my entrance in the University of Massachusetts at Amherst in the biology department. I wanted to extend my knowledge of the plants around the world, that way I could made better poisons but also medicine and antidotes. I was happy in the university, but one day, when I took some holidays to see my family, the people of the town came to our house and killed all of my family right before my eyes (I saw them burned and before that they were tortured)… I tried to escape but they caught me and tied me to a tree. I didn’t want to die so I used my ability to talk to snakes and others to evade; I travelled to England and tried to find my way in the forest because they were pursuing me even in England. They give up after they saw me enter in the forest but, I lost my way back, so I asked the crows around me to show me a place where I could be safe. I followed them and they stopped before a hostel, it was the Miracle Hostel.

• Family: Even though they’re all dead, I introduce them for you. My mother’s name is Elisabeth (she died at 48 years old) she was also a witch (like my grandmother Mahalia who died at 132 years old and the rest of the girl of my family), but she was knew as a teacher. She had black hair and brown eyes, she was a little scary because she was strict but was a really good mother. She loved to be around people even though she was scared of them. She could see the future and transforming people or objects in whatever she likes. My father’s name was Michael (he died at 52 years old), he hadn’t any abilities but knew about our powers because his family also have witches. He had brown hair and black eyes, he was kind and cheerful. He was also popular with the people in the town because he was the mayor (what a good cover ^^). And my dog Crow is a black Labrador and also died with the rest of my family…

• Nowadays: After coming into the Hostel, I’m seeking now a way to build my house in the forest with the goal to be the more far away from human being (but sadly I have to talk to them when I’m going to the town and test my potion) and to rewrite all the spells, curses, poisons (…) I learned into a new book (well, they all burn into the fire those ******* put to my house. I’m planning to take my revenge on those humans but only after all preparations are done…

• How did you know the Miracle Hotel?:Like I said earlier, when I was lost in the forest while trying to escape those humans, the crows told me that there were a place where I could be safe. So, I followed them and end up at the Miracle Hostel…

"Behind the screen "

Quote :
Hi! I’m a student so I can’t be always here, but I’m looking forward to RP with you.

Is the biography better now? ^^
Potions & Objects
Back to top Go down

Angel's Truth x1
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells x1
Frogs' P x2
Hair's Color x5
Healthy P
Invisibility x1
Love Filter x2
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops x1
Olden P x1
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty x1
Time Travel x2
Wallsin
Wild Blow x1
The Dragons
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Isilda Mainsworth
Witch - Don't be affraid
29 Y.O. 4366 posts
03.05.14 22:23
Hey hello Husneeyah Smile Thank you for having paid attention of what I noticed Smile
I validate your biography Smile
I hope you would enjoy your time with us !
See you later and have a good game  drunken bom cherry 

You are now accepted, you can begin to play with us. In order to do that, I propose you to visit and to post in the following links to prepare and to manage your character. Again, if you need any help, don't hesitate to contact us.

• How to play on this forum? (fonctionnement des RP) here
• The Face claim: (bottin des avatars) here
• Apply for a position: (postuler pour un emploi à l'hôtel) here (pour les membres souhaitant jouer un employer de l'hôtel)
• Book your room: (réserve ta chambre d'hôtel) here (pour les clients de l'hôtel)
• Relationships: (créé ta fiche de relations) here
• RP following: (créé ta fiche de suivi de RP) here
• Phones: (créé ton téléphone) here
• Evolution: (créé ta fiche d'évolution) here

In order to help you to begin in this game
• RP request: (demande de RP) here
• Godparents: (demande un parrain ou une marraine) here
• Questions: (pose tes questions si tu as besoin) here

Later ...
• Suggestions' box: (propose tes suggestions) here
• Godparents: (deviens un parrain ou une marraine) here
• Create your character: (créé ton scénario) here
• Vote on topsites: (un petit vote pour faire connaître le forum?) here
• Relaxing part: (le coin détente incontournable en français comme en anglais) here

So, let me tell you; have a nice time and journey with us.
drunken sunny geek jocolor

Potions & Objects

Angel's Truth x1 Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells x1 Frogs' P x2 Hair's Color x5 Healthy P Invisibility x1 Love Filter x2 Mind Rubber Moon's Drops x1 Olden P x1 Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty x1 Time Travel x2 Wallsin Wild Blow x1 The Dragons
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

Y.O. posts
04.05.14 6:38
Thanks a lot for taking a good care of me Smile Very Happy 
Potions & Objects
Back to top Go down

Angel's Truth x1
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells x1
Frogs' P x2
Hair's Color x5
Healthy P
Invisibility x1
Love Filter x2
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops x1
Olden P x1
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty x1
Time Travel x2
Wallsin
Wild Blow x1
The Dragons
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Isilda Mainsworth
Witch - Don't be affraid
29 Y.O. 4366 posts
04.05.14 15:16
You're welcome Husneeyah Smile

Potions & Objects

Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : Vampire (sexy one I would add)
• Location : Into the Miracle Hotel or outside but usually into the Night-club where I'm the manager
• Room N° : I'm part of the team
• Here since : 2014-02-17

Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin x1
Wild Blow
No guild
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Dedna Devor
C L U B M A N A G E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I want you to have fun
29 Y.O. 376 posts
C L U B M A N A G E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ I want you to have fun
06.05.14 1:27
Welcome Husneeyah Smile

Les humains je me les ferais bien en salade ...
    mais je me contente de leur sang xD
Potions & Objects

• Type of creature : Vampire (sexy one I would add)
• Location : Into the Miracle Hotel or outside but usually into the Night-club where I'm the manager

• Room N° : I'm part of the team

• Here since : 2014-02-17

Angel's Truth Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P Hair's Color Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber Moon's Drops Olden P Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin x1 Wild Blow No guild
Back to top Go down
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
No guild
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Dreck Van Meetenvol
M O D E R A T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Human - I'm like a ghost here
31 Y.O. 1128 posts
M O D E R A T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Human - I'm like a ghost here
30.07.14 22:22
Fiche déplacée, compte supprimé

Je suis quelqu'un que l'on ne croise pas beaucoup. Je suis comme un fantôme qui hante cet hôtel, je suis bien présent mais il est presque impossible de me croiser en pleine journée. Confiné dans un endroit clos plein d'écrans mon travail consiste à surveiller ce qui se passe de loin et demander l'intervention ou intervenir si je n'ai pas la choix. Mon nom ne vous dira pas grand chose, ma tête non plus et pourtant ma fonction est essentielle ici.

Parce que sur les RPG français on fait nos signatures en anglais, moi, sur un RPG en anglais je fais ma signature en français.
Potions & Objects

Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

Sponsored content
Y.O. posts
Potions & Objects
Back to top Go down
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
W - H E L L . C O M E :: • My Character :: Who I am - Biography :: Disappeared-
Jump to: