AdministrationCharacterEntrance AreaInside the HotelOutside the HotelHidden PartAround the World
Faithlorn  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not recommended under 16 years old / Forum déconseillé aux - de 16 ans
W-Hell come - Forum RPG English Learning - Pratique et développe ton anglais en RP

Sinéad ✘ Her scream bring death...
 :: • My Character :: Who I am - Biography :: Disappeared

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Dear Diary

18.03.14 1:59
Sinéad O'Leary

“She had wailed loudly enough to wake the dead
and make them call the cops.”

• Sexe/Gender: female
   • Nationalité/Nationality: Irish
   • Ville/City: Dublin
   • Métier/Job: Laundry Person

• Date de naissance/Date of birth: February 7th 1985
   • Lieu de naissance/City of birth: Dublin, Ireland

• Race: Banshee
   • Pouvoirs / dons / Abilities: When she cries or screams, it means that someone would died soon.
• Physique/Appearance: As every banshee, Sinéad is tall and quite skinny. Her skin is very pale, sometimes people even think she is a ghost.  She wears mostly every day a long dress even when she's at work. She has a beautiful long red hair that she loves to let run on her back. She really appreciate herself just like she is, and she loves being a banshee as her mother and her grand-mother before her.

• Caractère/Character: Mostly she's a loner like almost all banshee, but it doesn't mean she won't be able to create strong links with other people. Sometimes, if she seems distant or cold, it's only because she's afraid to feel the death around someone she really cares about, and not because she doesn't love that person. By the way, she's single, for this same reason though she really like men. She tries not to being in a relationship only because she is scared to love too much, so until now, she chose the one night stand type of relation, it looks like easier for her. One thing she really likes as well, is gossip and spread whisper of the all things she knows or heard, without taking care if it's truth or not. She just likes kidding and doing some stupid joke to everyone, especially people she loves.

• Enfance/Childhood: She had a quite happy childhood even if she missed so bad to have a brother. She really likes each and every sisters she got, but since she's able to speak, she was asking for a little brother until her mom passed away in a stupid car accident, she was already teenager. Specially with one of her big sister, she is very close. That sister is even more close to be a best friend to Sinéad than just a big sister. When they were just a little girls, they spend a lot of time to play in the family garden together, to laugh, to sing and tickle the others with their spontaneous joke. For all the O'Leary's family is very important, so when Sinéad decided to leave home to follow her big sister in the Miracle Hotel, her father and her others sisters got really mad, but she is stubborn and leave though.

• Famille/Familly: As told in childhood part, family is very important to her, and her big sister more than others. Her mother died when she was a fourteen teenage girl. Her father is still alive and still live in Dublin with her five little sisters and her older sister. Only her and the one she considers as her twin sister even they aren't, are away nowadays. As she always wanted a brother, she asked for a pet too but never get it.

• Vie actuelle/Nowadays: She left her home, her family to follow her big sister, well to search for her, because she disappeared few months ago with no sign of life then. Sinéad is very protective and quite scared, as they were always so close, she is pretty sure something happen to her to explain that she doesn't say anything or nether contact her little sister. So now she lives in the Miracle Hotel still looking for her sister, she is single as she has no time to think about men, at least she finally meet someone special, but it's not her priority at all. To have a good reason to stay in that place, she applied to be a laundry person. Her life was focused on her sister, but she discovered a new world, new people, and she feels deep within darkness surround the place. She wants to know what is going on. She wants to find her sister.

• Comment avez-vous connu l'hôtel Miracle?/How did you know the Miracle Hotel?: Well, when her sister just disappeared from her life without any word, any note anything, she get worried because it doesn't look like her. So, Sinéad was starting to understand what happened and looking for her. It takes her few months to hear about the possibility that her big sister being in that Miracle Hotel in Scotland, close to Edinburgh. She heard about that hotel thanks to the family of her sister's ex-boyfriend. Between them the end wasn't really clear, so he could be a good reason. He left town to work there, so Sinéad thought quickly, maybe she left to be with him, or he just took her with him. Whatever, miss O'Leary goes there too, to know the ask him, to find her, to know the real story.

" Toi derrière l'écran/Behind the screen "

Quote :
Well... let's start that part I don't like so much. That's quite hard to talk objectively about myself. So, let's try with basics. You can find me on the web as Bittersweet, I'm older than most role players as I am already over 30 y.o. Thomas show me the way to here, and because I lived abroad for few years, I'm really happy to get the chance to keep using my english skills right here. I missed writing/talking an other language than french. Ok, maybe I should stop to talk about annoying part of my life, and let's start Sinéad's story Smile

Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : I'm a vampire or blood sucker if you prefer
• Location : Working in a company or in the hotel usually in my room
• Room N° : 018
• Copyright : Silver lungs (signature) & tumblr
• Here since : 2014-01-18

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Richard J. Morland
G U E S T ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I used to be a Man ...
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I used to be a Man ...
18.03.14 21:34
Welcome Sinead.

I am & I'll be
After used to be
Back to top Go down
• Location : Usually in my video office where I can watch everything in the common parts of the hotel and outside
• Here since : 2013-12-22

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Dreck Van Meetenvol
M O D E R A T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Human - I'm like a ghost here
M O D E R A T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Human - I'm like a ghost here
18.03.14 21:47
Welcome by us Sinéad  :excited: 

Je suis quelqu'un que l'on ne croise pas beaucoup. Je suis comme un fantôme qui hante cet hôtel, je suis bien présent mais il est presque impossible de me croiser en pleine journée. Confiné dans un endroit clos plein d'écrans mon travail consiste à surveiller ce qui se passe de loin et demander l'intervention ou intervenir si je n'ai pas la choix. Mon nom ne vous dira pas grand chose, ma tête non plus et pourtant ma fonction est essentielle ici.

Parce que sur les RPG français on fait nos signatures en anglais, moi, sur un RPG en anglais je fais ma signature en français.
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 29
• Type of creature : I'm an elemantary witch

• Room N° : Isilda's area, my area doesn't have number
• Copyright : (c) Piichou & Tumblr
• Here since : 2008-12-05
I prefer to tell you that I am not the person you thought. I can be dangerous as I can be lovely & openminded. Trust in me & I will show you the most incredible & amazing things you ever dreamed.

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Isilda Mainsworth
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Witch - Don't be affraid
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Witch - Don't be affraid
18.03.14 22:22
Good evening Sinead ! Welcome with us ! Very Happy
Don't hesitate to contact one of us if you need any help.
Have a nice evening, see you later drunken :slipper: :class:

I'm a witch, I love who I am, ... Power is mine
W-HELL COME TO «MIRACLE», GUESTS

Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

19.03.14 0:42
Thanks a lot to all of you for the welcome. I won't hesistate to ask you if I got some questions in my mind Smile And I must tell, that I really love the idea of this kind of forums so we can practice our english skills. A big THANK YOU for that Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

19.03.14 19:00
Welcome =3
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

19.03.14 19:44
Thank you =)
Back to top Go down

I prefer to tell you that I am not the person you thought. I can be dangerous as I can be lovely & openminded. Trust in me & I will show you the most incredible & amazing things you ever dreamed.

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Isilda Mainsworth
Witch - Don't be affraid
19.03.14 21:05
You are welcome Sinead Very Happy
I am very happy to see you love the idea of the forum  I love you 

Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

19.03.14 22:24
Well, not really good, didn't use my english knowledge for a while, but I filled the form and it's done now Wink
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

20.03.14 19:14

So glad to see you here !!!!  :fest: :fest: :fest: 

Welcome !!!  :disco: :mXmas: :stars: king bom 

Can't wait to find a link with you  pirat 
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Isilda Mainsworth
Witch - Don't be affraid
20.03.14 20:56
Hey hi Sinead Very Happy I am so sorry if my message will not be very long but my connection is not so nice this evening.
I really liked to read your biography. It is very interesting and very well written. I accept it of course without any problem !
Have a nice game with us and see you later  Wink 

You are now accepted, you can begin to play with us. In order to do that, I propose you to visit and to post in the following links to prepare and to manage your character. Again, if you need any help, don't hesitate to contact us.

• How to play on this forum? (fonctionnement des RP) here
• The Face claim: (bottin des avatars) here
• Apply for a position: (postuler pour un emploi à l'hôtel) here (pour les membres souhaitant jouer un employer de l'hôtel)
• Book your room: (réserve ta chambre d'hôtel) here (pour les clients de l'hôtel)
• Relationships: (créé ta fiche de relations) here
• RP following: (créé ta fiche de suivi de RP) here
• Phones: (créé ton téléphone) here
• Evolution: (créé ta fiche d'évolution) here

In order to help you to begin in this game
• RP request: (demande de RP) here
• Godparents: (demande un parrain ou une marraine) here
• Questions: (pose tes questions si tu as besoin) here

Later ...
• Suggestions' box: (propose tes suggestions) here
• Godparents: (deviens un parrain ou une marraine) here
• Create your character: (créé ton scénario) here
• Vote on topsites: (un petit vote pour faire connaître le forum?) here
• Relaxing part: (le coin détente incontournable en français comme en anglais) here

So, let me tell you; have a nice time and journey with us.
drunken sunny geek jocolor

Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : Vampire (sexy one I would add)
• Location : Into the Miracle Hotel or outside but usually into the Night-club where I'm the manager
• Here since : 2014-02-17

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Dedna Devor
C L U B M A N A G E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I want you to have fun
C L U B M A N A G E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ I want you to have fun
20.03.14 21:35
Welcome !

Les humains je me les ferais bien en salade ...
    mais je me contente de leur sang xD
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

20.03.14 22:30
@Thomas || Yeaaaaaaaah can't wait to find a link with you too  :disco: And a huge THANK YOU to told me about the forum ♥

@Isilda || Thanks for accepted me and the kind words about my history Smile

@Lucy & Chelsea || Thanks girls, maybe see you somewhere around the hotel Razz
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Isilda Mainsworth
Witch - Don't be affraid
22.03.14 17:09
You are welcome, I really like your character, it is unusual and I really think it would be interesting to play with your character Very Happy

Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : I'm a simple human. I'm coming from Moscow, in Russia.
• Location : I come from Russia and USA, but now I am in Scotland
• Room N° : 023
• Copyright : Tumblr & Piichou (thx) feat Lacey Mosley Sturm
• Here since : 2014-03-03

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Anastasyia Lockart
G U E S T ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I am a woman, Human one
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I am a woman, Human one
22.03.14 20:26
Welcome Sinead.

I am a simple human being but I lived lot of things.
I am not prepared to what I will discover.
Back to top Go down
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next