Faithlorn  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Isilda MainsworthAvailable
Endza DavidianAvailable
Dreck Van MeetenvolAvailable
Ian VostrikovAvailable
01/12/2017 - Nouveau design, nouvelle organisation sur le forum avec la mise en place des guildes et des salles communes par groupe de créatures.

More news?
- W-Hell come est un forum RPG fantastique en anglais dont l'action se situe dans un hôtel écossais.
fall is here
October 2017 - Events in progress

(NEW) Halloween 2017 - Time Travel
New Year Ball - Happy new year !

Not recommended under 16 years old / Forum déconseillé aux - de 16 ans
W-Hell come - Forum RPG English Learning - Pratique et développe ton anglais en RP

Aneurin Jones ☾ Dude, I’m Whimsical As Dicks
 :: • My Character :: Who I am - Biography :: Disappeared

Dear Diary

Y.O. posts
01.02.14 3:43
Aneurin Jones

" Replacing my heart with another liver so I can
drink more and care less. "

• Nationality: Welsh
• City: London
• Job: Writer

• Date of birth: 21st September 1988
• City of birth: Cardiff

• Race: Witch / Druid / Faerie doctor, they’re all sort of the same thing.
• Abilities: As a witch, he’s got quite a few abilities. But he considers them to be more knowledge than anything else. He’s particularly skilled with potions.
• Appearance: Aneurin was always a tall, frail looking, willowy creature, even as a child he was almost twice as tall as the other kids and about half as large. This was exacerbated when, as a teenager, he started growing his hair long, even now, he gets mistaken for a girl a lot of the time.

His face is long and somewhat flat. An ex-boyfriend once described him as looking like he ran face first into a bus (followed by “What the fuck was I even doing with that guy, ugh.”

He doesn't care as beauty has never been one of his priorities, which is easy to guess by his fashion sense, or rather, his lack thereof. Grubby band shirts, torn up jeans, dirty trainers, coats with sweatshirts underneath; he is any fashionista's worst nightmare.

One defining trait that people often remember about him, is that he has two, completely distinct accents. One is his proper public school accent, commonly called a “British accent” by Americans and other aliens, which is the way he learned to talk at school and can’t seem to have been able to shake off ever since. The other one, is his original Welsh countryman accent, which is about as unglamorous as it is possible to sound, this accent usually makes an appearance after his third pint or when speaking to people with a similar accent.

• Character: If you asked several different people to describe him, you might get different answers but one word is guaranteed to come back every time: dick. He is sarcastic, overdramatic and infuriating, so much that when he was still in school, people would often call him “Lord Byron”. They even went so far as to call his current boyfriend “Bysshe Shelley”. But that was only once and it did not end well; there were tears, blood and broken noses.

Don’t make out this particular instance of “nerd rage” to be a common occurrence, however; he is an absolute pansy. His small frame doesn't allow him to lift anything heavier than a common household cat and he usually has to rely on other people to fight for him when he, inevitably, insults someone he shouldn't have. A lot of times, in the past, that person has been his baby sister, Briallen.

Once, at school, they had to pass IQ tests. After he broke into the Headmaster’s office – one of the perks of being small enough to fit into the dumbwaiter – he found the results of said tests and read his. 146. There was a note, next to the number that said "approaching genius" and another, written in the headmaster’s familiar Montblanc pen, saying "Well that bloody explains everything".

At the moment, he is writing a book about a cannibalistic cult pretending to be faeries, meaning that most of his time is spent researching hallucinatory mushrooms, cults and Scottish mythology as well as listening to Nirvana’s Unplugged album on a loop.

• Childhood: Aneurin (pronounced An - ai - rinh) Bleddyn Jones was born and, subsequently, grew up in a small brick house by the sea, in a welsh village called Gelliddugerymôr – which means ”the black grove by the sea” and is pronounced like the sound a seagull would make if it could sneeze and gurgle at the same time. Gelliddugerymôr was the kind of place where people still believed in faeries and the idea of having a town witch wasn't any more foreign than having a town drunkard or village idiot. The town witch, as it so happened, was Aneurin's mother and she would teach her children potions and incantations just like her mother and her grandmother did before her. (Welsh witches were primarily matriarchal, as he later discovered.)

His father, who practiced a more traditional form of medicine – or less traditional depending on your point of view, wished for his children to benefit from an exemplary education and sent him to the Albert Walcott school for boys. It was a public school – by which I mean the British definition of the word meaning the exact opposite of what a public school actually is – where he wore a ridiculous uniform, excelled in history and literature, failed math, threw stones at passing birds without ever hitting one and stole cigarettes from Jeeves, the ground-keeper, with the other boys.

When he was a teenager, his parents got separated. It should have been a shock, or at least a surprise, but truth be told it was neither. They had been sleeping in separate rooms for years and kept fighting all the time. He knew he should have minded, but he didn't. In all fairness, they had always been a terribly mismatched couple.

That’s when they moved to London. He enjoyed London. He liked living in a metropolis where everything was close by and not having to go to a different city – or on one baffling occasion, a different country – just to eat a burger. He liked the diversity of the people, not just culturally, but the number of different people you could meet with completely different philosophies on life was baffling to him who grew up in a tiny little welsh village where everyone over thirty wanted exactly the same thing out of life.

• Family: His father is a doctor, and a fairly renowned one at that. That is because these days he spends more time giving condescending medical advice on television than actually practicing medicine. But he is pretty close to retirement and has thus stopped worrying about the consequences of his professional actions a long time ago.

His mother, like himself, is also a witch, but uses her powers in a way that would make most traditional witches and druids tut-tut in disapproval. She makes a living reading crystal balls and tarot cards as well as providing minor enchantments, lucky charms and cures for small ills. She also writes romance novels aimed mainly at middle aged housewives who don’t get out much.

His younger sister, Briallen is none older than 17 and a witch like her mother and brother. She has a habit of writing spells on her wrists to remember them and rewriting them when the ink starts to fade. Once, when she was younger, he caught her trying to summon Julius Caesar through Ouija to help her with the history exam she had the next day. She threatened him with Demon summoning and made him promise never to tell anyone (as much as he would have loved watching her try to summon an actual bloody Demon). Aneurin is very fond of her.

Other than that, he grew up surrounded by his grandfather who drove a cab, his grandmother who thought that a cup of tea and a few biscuits was the answer to all of life’s problems and his Auntie Rhosyn who had three children and wasn't that keen on foreigners.

• Nowadays: He went to university for exactly two years and a half, one year of computer sciences, one year of English literature and half a year of visual arts before giving up altogether. The rest of his adult life has been spent trying to avoid the crippling unemployment that goes with the life of a writer. He wrote the majority his first novel – as well as the obligatory research about Goidelic and Brythonic languages – at the desk of the Doctor’s office he was working at as a receptionist.

That’s where he met Tom Askew. Tom was a resident there in his last year of medical studies, red-haired, freckled and about twice as big as Aneurin was. For some reason which Aneurin still finds difficult to fathom, Tom never had any difficulty believing, or even accept that his boyfriend was a witch. Not even when he came home to the putrefied smell of potion mixing, not even when their flat started getting filled with odd herbs and pickled creatures in jars, not even then.

They dated for a year before moving together in a shady little flat over a pub, near Brick Lane. It was a terrible flat, with leaks all over the place, a heater that never worked and one blasted wall which completely blocked the internet connection for some reason, but in some ways, he considered the time he spent there to be the best years of his life.

Long story short, they broke up. No, he does not want to talk about it. He was a wreck for months after that. To some extent, he still is, but moving back with his mother, to his old room now converted into a craft room seemed the final straw.

• How did you know the Miracle Hotel?: As he was sulking by himself in an Irish pub in London, drowning his sorrow in whiskey. He was approached by some funny old man with a ginger neck beard – he’d be willing to bet that was a Leprechaun – who monologued at him for about two hours and told him about this hotel for “people like us” where he’d met his wife a few decades ago.

The conversation was rather one-sided, with the little man often doing his lines for him, which gave him time to think. He rather needed a vacation right now, what with the breakup and all that, and it would give him a place to live which wasn't his mother’s craft room. Besides, he had a book to write and it seemed like a good idea to do so in the place where the book was set. Immersion and all that.

" Toi derrière l'écran "

Quote :
Je suis une forme de vie à base de carbone, de 24 ans et de sexe féminin qui préfère rester anonyme pour le moment (vous pouvez m’appeler par le nom de mon personnage).

Vous n’avez pas idée depuis combien de temps je cherche un forum comme celui-ci. Les idées que j’ai pour écrire marchent toujours mieux en anglais qu’en français et, bien que je me débrouille bien dans la vie de tous les jours, mon style lyrique a franchement de grosses lacunes. Je n’aime pas trop le fonctionnement des RPs en anglais en général et, bien que certains RP francophones donnent la possibilité de RP en anglais, le focus est toujours sur la langue française, ce forum est donc le parfait mélange.

Je n’ai pas vraiment fait de RP depuis à peu près 10 ans (oui, je suis tout à fait sérieuse) donc je vous demanderais votre patience le temps de me remettre un peu dans le bain (quoi que vu le temps que j’ai pris rien que pour pondre cette fiche de présentation, je crois que ça vous donne déjà une idée).
Potions & Objects
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 29
• Type of creature : Witch
• Room N° : S004 into the staff part
• Copyright : Avatar by Piichou & gif by tumblr
• Here since : 2013-12-23

If you have any request or issue, I'm here to help you.
Please, just have fun with us!
Angel's Truth x3
Ataraxia x1
Baby Boom x2
Chiwawas x2
Contrary tells
Frogs' P x1
Hair's Color x5
Healthy P
Invisibility x3
Love Filter x1
Mind Rubber x1
Moon's Drops x2
Olden P x2
Paralyze x1
Sleepin' Beauty x1
Time Travel x1
Wallsin
Wild Blow x2
No guild
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Endza Davidian
A D M I N ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Don't hesitate to contact us
29 Y.O. 3543 posts
A D M I N ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Don't hesitate to contact us
01.02.14 19:40
Welcome here Ameurin. I hope you will have fun here.

Welcome to the hotel,
If you need my help, ask for the reception.
Potions & Objects

• Type of creature : Witch

• Room N° : S004 into the staff part

• Copyright : Avatar by Piichou & gif by tumblr

BiographyRelationshipsRP Evolution Phone
• Here since : 2013-12-23

If you have any request or issue, I'm here to help you.
Please, just have fun with us!

Angel's Truth x3 Ataraxia x1 Baby Boom x2 Chiwawas x2 Contrary tells Frogs' P x1 Hair's Color x5 Healthy P Invisibility x3 Love Filter x1 Mind Rubber x1 Moon's Drops x2 Olden P x2 Paralyze x1 Sleepin' Beauty x1 Time Travel x1 Wallsin Wild Blow x2 No guild
Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 34
• Type of creature : I'm a vampire or blood sucker if you prefer
• Location : Working in a company or in the hotel usually in my room
• Room N° : 018
• Copyright : praimfaya (avatar), Silver lungs (signature) & tumblr
• Here since : 2014-01-18
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia x1
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color x1
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber x1
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
No guild
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Richard J. Morland
G U E S T ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I used to be a Man ...
34 Y.O. 1230 posts
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I used to be a Man ...
02.02.14 0:30
Welcome Ameurin

I am & I'll be
After used to be
Potions & Objects
• I' am : 34

• Type of creature : I'm a vampire or blood sucker if you prefer
• Location : Working in a company or in the hotel usually in my room

• Room N° : 018

• Copyright : praimfaya (avatar), Silver lungs (signature) & tumblr

Biography Relationships RP Evolution Phone
• Here since : 2014-01-18

Angel's Truth Ataraxia x1 Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P Hair's Color x1 Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber x1 Moon's Drops Olden P Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin Wild Blow No guild
Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

Y.O. posts
04.02.14 6:53
Thanks guys Very Happy
Potions & Objects
Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : I'm an elemantary witch

• Room N° : Isilda's area, my area doesn't have number
• Copyright : (c) Piichou & Tumblr
• Here since : 2008-12-05
I prefer to tell you that I am not the person you thought. I can be dangerous as I can be lovely & openminded. Trust in me & I will show you the most incredible & amazing things you ever dreamed.

Angel's Truth x1
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells x1
Frogs' P x2
Hair's Color x5
Healthy P
Invisibility x1
Love Filter x2
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops x1
Olden P x1
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty x1
Time Travel x2
Wallsin
Wild Blow x1
The Dragons
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Isilda Mainsworth
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Witch - Don't be affraid
29 Y.O. 4366 posts
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Witch - Don't be affraid
04.02.14 22:15
Hi Ameurin  Very Happy & Welcome of course !!  Cool 
I am so happy and proud to greet you !
Don't hesitate to contact one of us if you need anything.
Good luck for your biography  cat  alien  drunken  cherry  jocolor  geek  study 
So, see you later !  cat bom drunken 

You think about fairy tales, I think about Magic
W-HELL COME TO «MIRACLE», GUESTS

Potions & Objects

Biography RelationshipsRP Evolution Phone

I prefer to tell you that I am not the person you thought. I can be dangerous as I can be lovely & openminded. Trust in me & I will show you the most incredible & amazing things you ever dreamed.

Angel's Truth x1 Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells x1 Frogs' P x2 Hair's Color x5 Healthy P Invisibility x1 Love Filter x2 Mind Rubber Moon's Drops x1 Olden P x1 Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty x1 Time Travel x2 Wallsin Wild Blow x1 The Dragons
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

Y.O. posts
24.02.14 0:14
Aaand, I'm done!
Potions & Objects
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

Y.O. posts
25.02.14 19:14
Welcome to you. Hopefully one of the admins will come validate you sooner than later Wink
Potions & Objects
Back to top Go down

Angel's Truth x1
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells x1
Frogs' P x2
Hair's Color x5
Healthy P
Invisibility x1
Love Filter x2
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops x1
Olden P x1
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty x1
Time Travel x2
Wallsin
Wild Blow x1
The Dragons
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Isilda Mainsworth
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Witch - Don't be affraid
29 Y.O. 4366 posts
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Witch - Don't be affraid
25.02.14 23:10
OMG !! I LOVE your biography ! Your character is amazing !
I validate it of course ! I hope you would enjoy the forum and we would do a subject soon Very Happy
See you later !

You are now accepted, you can begin to play with us. In order to do that, I propose you to visit and to post in the following links to prepare and to manage your character. Again, if you need any help, don't hesitate to contact us.

• How to play on this forum? (fonctionnement des RP) here
• The Face claim: (bottin des avatars) here
• Apply for a position: (postuler pour un emploi à l'hôtel) here (pour les membres souhaitant jouer un employer de l'hôtel)
• Book your room: (réserve ta chambre d'hôtel) here (pour les clients de l'hôtel)
• Relationships: (créé ta fiche de relations) here
• RP following: (créé ta fiche de suivi de RP) here
• Phones: (créé ton téléphone) here
• Evolution: (créé ta fiche d'évolution) here

In order to help you to begin in this game
• RP request: (demande de RP) here
• Godparents: (demande un parrain ou une marraine) here
• Questions: (pose tes questions si tu as besoin) here

Later ...
• Suggestions' box: (propose tes suggestions) here
• Godparents: (deviens un parrain ou une marraine) here
• Create your character: (créé ton scénario) here
• Vote on topsites: (un petit vote pour faire connaître le forum?) here
• Relaxing part: (le coin détente incontournable en français comme en anglais) here

So, let me tell you; have a nice time and journey with us.
drunken sunny geek jocolor

You think about fairy tales, I think about Magic
W-HELL COME TO «MIRACLE», GUESTS

Potions & Objects

Biography RelationshipsRP Evolution Phone

Angel's Truth x1 Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells x1 Frogs' P x2 Hair's Color x5 Healthy P Invisibility x1 Love Filter x2 Mind Rubber Moon's Drops x1 Olden P x1 Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty x1 Time Travel x2 Wallsin Wild Blow x1 The Dragons
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

Y.O. posts
26.02.14 0:55
Awesome! Thank you, I'll get to it as soon as I'm home.
Potions & Objects
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 31
• Type of creature : Human
• Location : Usually in my video office where I can watch everything in the common parts of the hotel and outside
• Room N° : I'm don't have any because I'm a worker here.
• Copyright : On the avatar
• Here since : 2013-12-22
You'll be shocked to discover human can be so dangerous and cruel.
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
No guild
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Dreck Van Meetenvol
M O D E R A T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Human - I'm like a ghost here
31 Y.O. 1128 posts
M O D E R A T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Human - I'm like a ghost here
01.03.14 19:01
Welcome by us.
 :excited: 

Je suis quelqu'un que l'on ne croise pas beaucoup. Je suis comme un fantôme qui hante cet hôtel, je suis bien présent mais il est presque impossible de me croiser en pleine journée. Confiné dans un endroit clos plein d'écrans mon travail consiste à surveiller ce qui se passe de loin et demander l'intervention ou intervenir si je n'ai pas la choix. Mon nom ne vous dira pas grand chose, ma tête non plus et pourtant ma fonction est essentielle ici.

Parce que sur les RPG français on fait nos signatures en anglais, moi, sur un RPG en anglais je fais ma signature en français.
Potions & Objects
• I' am : 31

• Type of creature : Human
• Location : Usually in my video office where I can watch everything in the common parts of the hotel and outside

• Room N° : I'm don't have any because I'm a worker here.

• Copyright : On the avatar

Biography Relationships RP Evolution Phone
• Here since : 2013-12-22

You'll be shocked to discover human can be so dangerous and cruel.
Angel's Truth Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P Hair's Color Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber Moon's Drops Olden P Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin Wild Blow No guild
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

Sponsored content
Y.O. posts
Potions & Objects
Back to top Go down
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1