Faithlorn  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not recommended under 16 years old / Forum déconseillé aux - de 16 ans
W-Hell come - Forum RPG English Learning - Pratique et développe ton anglais en RP

Crystal and Nathan
 :: • My Character :: Who I am - Biography :: Disappeared

Dear Diary

Y.O. posts
26.01.14 20:59
Crystal Hunt

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.”
• Nationalité: Canadian
• Métier: Cook

• Date de naissance: August 6th
• Lieu de naissance: Some hospital in Ottawa.

• Race: Witch
• Pouvoirs / dons: Transformation: I can transform into any animal of my choice. Of course, this is limited to existing animals. Traits Morphing: I can also morph any physical traits of mine or of someone else to my liking. If I want to have a nice fluffy tail, I can. Or if someone is annoying and I want him to have beaver teeth, he will. When I use the power on someone else, it lasts for a maximum of 30 minutes.
• Physique: I would say that I am beautiful. I have long blond hair that I love to color. Sometimes green, sometimes pink, or other colors. I am thin but not bony. I love to show my body, as I think it's pretty nice. My eyes are grey and it's my favorite part of my body. Though clouded with mystery, they are left beautiful but impossible to read through.

• Caractère: I don't usually have anything against people as long as they are polite with me. I am a kind person, I love to talk to people, I love playing, singing, spending time outside. I am straight, although I haven't found the perfect match yet, I love to flirt with guys just to keep myself entertained. I hope that one day I'll be able to find someone that I'll be able to love.. I adore my twin brother but sometimes he gets on my nerves. I don't let anyone walk on my feet and if someone tries, I'm not afraid to defend myself. I also love music and I love to sing. 

Nathaniel Hunt

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
• Nationalité: Canadian
• Métier: Cook or Life guard

• Date de naissance: August 7th
• Lieu de naissance: Some hospital in Ottawa.

• Race: Witch
• Pouvoirs / dons: Shadow: I can manipulate the shadows. I can disappear in it or I can make it look intimidating. I can pretty much do anything with it.. However, I cannot create it and oddly enough, I have no shadow. I can also heal myself or others. To heal someone else, I need to use my blood. It is different from all others. It's black and it's thick.  
• Physique: I am tall enough and muscular. I have medium length blond hair that stops just above my shoulders. I have grey/blue eyes. Just like my sister, they are clouded with mystery, making it impossible to read me.

• Caractère: I have a similar character to my sister. I am kind as long as you do not annoy me. I am also straight but I don't usually flirt intentionally, unless I have interest in a lady. I like to drink, but I am a social drinker, I don't drink alone, nor in big quantities. I love to be in water. I don't like talking about my past. I hate it when people harass my sister and I'd do anything to protect her.

• Enfance: To be fair with you, I'm the oldest of the two of us. I was born august 6th at 11:55 pm at one of the Ottawa hospitals. My father wasn't in the delivery room. My mother was exhausted and another child was to be born after me. As soon as I was out, a nurse took me away to wash me before putting me in a small little bed. I was born a 12:32 am. My mother had trouble giving birth to me. She was too exhausted to push but still managed too do so. Once I was out, the same nurse who had taken my sister took me, washed me and laid me beside my sister. Our mother wasn't moving much for a few minutes. I think she needed to rest. For five minutes I laid on that bed before our mother finally called out for us. A nurse picked me up and brought me to my mother who fed me. I ate with appetite for a few minutes before finally falling asleep in my mother's arms. I had been crying for a while before hand. I had been hungry but now that my appetite was taken care of. I was fine. My sister was taken away from me and I started to cry. Not understanding what was going on. But after about 10 minutes, my sister was brought back and I was picked up and brought to my mother. I ate to my hunger and fell asleep. A few years went by since our birth. I've grown in a beautiful 7 year old girl with blond hair and blue eyes. Recently I learned that our father had passed away a few months before we were born. One night while I was in my bed next to my brother's bed, a loud noise came from downstairs and woke us up. Our mom ran to our room and told us to go hide in the attic. We did. I hid in a corner and was horrified. I was hidding over my mom's room and there was hole large enough for me to see her bed.I was laying in bed, half asleep when that loud noise made me jump, like my sister, I was scared. I saw our mom run into our room and she told us to go hide, which we did without hesitating. Once in the attic, I secured the door and went to hide next to my sister. I too could see down into my mom's room. What we witnessed is something no child should ever have to see.

• Famille: We don't know much about our family. All we know is that our father was a witch, hence the reason why we hold some powers. We don't know any details about his death. Our mother was raped in front of us, although the offender didn't know that we were there as we were hidden in the attic. We know nothing about either side of our grand parents. We recently found out that we have an 18 year old brother.

• Vie actuelle: As a young adult, I decided to go to school to become a cook. I love to make food and I love to eat so it was an easy choice. Along with cooking, I took vocal classes to work on my voice. I just love to sing. I feel quite complete. In the back of my mind I still have the traumatic event from my childhood that gives me nightmares. Along with my sister, I went to school to become a cook. We both passed our course like it was nothing. While she was taking vocal lessons, I was taking life guarding lessons. Since I love being in water so much, why not become a life guard right? Theses courses done All we needed was to find a work place.

• Comment avez-vous connu l'hôtel Miracle?: Out of school and out of work, we knew it was time to find a new adventure. We heard about the hotel online as there was an add saying that there were many available positions to fill. We decided to go check it out and bought ourselves 2 tickets to Scotland. We hope that we will be able to find a job here.

" Toi derrière l'écran "

Quote :
J'ai découvert le forum sur mélodie pub. J'ai 21 ans et je suis complètement bilingue.
Potions & Objects
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 29
• Type of creature : I'm an elemantary witch

• Room N° : Isilda's area, my area doesn't have number
• Copyright : (c) Piichou & Tumblr
• Here since : 2008-12-05
I prefer to tell you that I am not the person you thought. I can be dangerous as I can be lovely & openminded. Trust in me & I will show you the most incredible & amazing things you ever dreamed.

Angel's Truth x1
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells x1
Frogs' P x2
Hair's Color x5
Healthy P
Invisibility x1
Love Filter x2
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops x1
Olden P x1
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty x1
Time Travel x2
Wallsin
Wild Blow x1
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Isilda Mainsworth
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Witch - Don't be affraid
29 Y.O. 4327 posts
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Witch - Don't be affraid
26.01.14 21:13
Hi both of you Very Happy & Welcome of course !! Cool
I am so happy and proud to greet you !
Don't hesitate to contact one of us if you need anything.
Good luck for your biography cat alien drunken cherry jocolor geek study
So, see you later ! cat bom drunken

I'm a witch, I love who I am, ... Power is mine
W-HELL COME TO «MIRACLE», GUESTS

Potions & Objects

Biography RelationshipsRP Evolution Phone

I prefer to tell you that I am not the person you thought. I can be dangerous as I can be lovely & openminded. Trust in me & I will show you the most incredible & amazing things you ever dreamed.

Angel's Truth x1 Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells x1 Frogs' P x2 Hair's Color x5 Healthy P Invisibility x1 Love Filter x2 Mind Rubber Moon's Drops x1 Olden P x1 Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty x1 Time Travel x2 Wallsin Wild Blow x1 Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

Y.O. posts
26.01.14 21:17
Thank You very much for the
greeting!!!!
Potions & Objects
Back to top Go down

Angel's Truth x1
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells x1
Frogs' P x2
Hair's Color x5
Healthy P
Invisibility x1
Love Filter x2
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops x1
Olden P x1
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty x1
Time Travel x2
Wallsin
Wild Blow x1
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Isilda Mainsworth
Witch - Don't be affraid
29 Y.O. 4327 posts
26.01.14 21:21
You're welcome ^^

Potions & Objects

Angel's Truth x1 Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells x1 Frogs' P x2 Hair's Color x5 Healthy P Invisibility x1 Love Filter x2 Mind Rubber Moon's Drops x1 Olden P x1 Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty x1 Time Travel x2 Wallsin Wild Blow x1 Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 117
• Type of creature : I'm a vampire or blood sucker if you prefer
• Location : Working in a company or in the hotel usually in my room
• Room N° : 018
• Copyright : Silver lungs (signature) & tumblr
• Here since : 2014-01-18
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia x1
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color x1
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber x1
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Richard J. Morland
G U E S T ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I used to be a Man ...
117 Y.O. 1227 posts
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I used to be a Man ...
26.01.14 22:22
Welcome Crystal and Nathan

I am & I'll be
After used to be
Potions & Objects
• I' am : 117

• Type of creature : I'm a vampire or blood sucker if you prefer
• Location : Working in a company or in the hotel usually in my room

• Room N° : 018

• Copyright : Silver lungs (signature) & tumblr

BiographyRelationshipsRP Evolution Phone
• Here since : 2014-01-18

Angel's Truth Ataraxia x1 Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P Hair's Color x1 Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber x1 Moon's Drops Olden P Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin Wild Blow Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

Y.O. posts
27.01.14 0:49
Thank you =)
And,
We are all done =)
Potions & Objects
Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : Witch
• Room N° : S004 into the staff part
• Copyright : Avatar by Piichou & gif by tumblr
• Here since : 2013-12-23

If you have any request or issue, I'm here to help you.
Please, just have fun with us!
Angel's Truth x3
Ataraxia x1
Baby Boom x1
Chiwawas x2
Contrary tells
Frogs' P x1
Hair's Color x3
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber x1
Moon's Drops x2
Olden P x2
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty x1
Time Travel x1
Wallsin
Wild Blow x1
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Endza Davidian
A D M I N ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Don't hesitate to contact us
29 Y.O. 3484 posts
A D M I N ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Don't hesitate to contact us
27.01.14 1:05
Welcome here!

Welcome to the hotel,
If you need my help, ask for the reception.
Potions & Objects

• Type of creature : Witch

• Room N° : S004 into the staff part

• Copyright : Avatar by Piichou & gif by tumblr

BiographyRelationshipsRP Evolution Phone
• Here since : 2013-12-23

If you have any request or issue, I'm here to help you.
Please, just have fun with us!

Angel's Truth x3 Ataraxia x1 Baby Boom x1 Chiwawas x2 Contrary tells Frogs' P x1 Hair's Color x3 Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber x1 Moon's Drops x2 Olden P x2 Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty x1 Time Travel x1 Wallsin Wild Blow x1 Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down

Angel's Truth x1
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells x1
Frogs' P x2
Hair's Color x5
Healthy P
Invisibility x1
Love Filter x2
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops x1
Olden P x1
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty x1
Time Travel x2
Wallsin
Wild Blow x1
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Isilda Mainsworth
Witch - Don't be affraid
29 Y.O. 4327 posts
27.01.14 22:30
Hi ! I accept your biography of course ! I really like your story, I think you can have a very interesting game Smile I hope you will have fun with us Very Happy

You are now accepted, you can begin to play with us. In order to do that, I propose you to visit and to post in the following links to prepare and to manage your character. Again, if you need any help, don't hesitate to contact us.

• How to play on this forum? (fonctionnement des RP) here
• The Face claim: (bottin des avatars) here
• Apply for a position: (postuler pour un emploi à l'hôtel) here (pour les membres souhaitant jouer un employer de l'hôtel)
• Book your room: (réserve ta chambre d'hôtel) here (pour les clients de l'hôtel)
• Relationships: (créé ta fiche de relations) here
• RP following: (créé ta fiche de suivi de RP) here
• Phones: (créé ton téléphone) here
• Evolution: (créé ta fiche d'évolution) here

In order to help you to begin in this game
• RP request: (demande de RP) here
• Godparents: (demande un parrain ou une marraine) here
• Questions: (pose tes questions si tu as besoin) here

Later ...
• Suggestions' box: (propose tes suggestions) here
• Godparents: (deviens un parrain ou une marraine) here
• Create your character: (créé ton scénario) here
• Vote on topsites: (un petit vote pour faire connaître le forum?) here
• Relaxing part: (le coin détente incontournable en français comme en anglais) here

So, let me tell you; have a nice time and journey with us.
drunken sunny geek jocolor

Potions & Objects

Back to top Go down
• I' am : 31
• Type of creature : Human
• Location : Usually in my video office where I can watch everything in the common parts of the hotel and outside
• Room N° : I'm don't have any because I'm a worker here.
• Copyright : On the avatar
• Here since : 2013-12-22
You'll be shocked to discover human can be so dangerous and cruel.
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Dreck Van Meetenvol
M O D E R A T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Human - I'm like a ghost here
31 Y.O. 1124 posts
M O D E R A T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Human - I'm like a ghost here
01.03.14 19:01
Welcome by us.
 :excited: 

Je suis quelqu'un que l'on ne croise pas beaucoup. Je suis comme un fantôme qui hante cet hôtel, je suis bien présent mais il est presque impossible de me croiser en pleine journée. Confiné dans un endroit clos plein d'écrans mon travail consiste à surveiller ce qui se passe de loin et demander l'intervention ou intervenir si je n'ai pas la choix. Mon nom ne vous dira pas grand chose, ma tête non plus et pourtant ma fonction est essentielle ici.

Parce que sur les RPG français on fait nos signatures en anglais, moi, sur un RPG en anglais je fais ma signature en français.
Potions & Objects
• I' am : 31

• Type of creature : Human
• Location : Usually in my video office where I can watch everything in the common parts of the hotel and outside

• Room N° : I'm don't have any because I'm a worker here.

• Copyright : On the avatar

Biography Relationships RP Evolution Phone
• Here since : 2013-12-22

You'll be shocked to discover human can be so dangerous and cruel.
Angel's Truth Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P Hair's Color Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber Moon's Drops Olden P Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin Wild Blow Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1