AdministrationCharacterEntrance AreaInside the HotelOutside the HotelHidden PartAround the World
Faithlorn  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not recommended under 16 years old / Forum déconseillé aux - de 16 ans
W-Hell come - Forum RPG English Learning - Pratique et développe ton anglais en RP

An unexpexted meeting [with Hailey Clark]
 :: • ... The Entrance Area :: Entrance Area :: Lounge Area

• I' am : 45
• Type of creature : Witch
• Copyright : @speleers design
• Here since : 2016-09-23
Biography Relationships [url=http://]RP[/url] Evolution Phone
I'm a 28 years old guy, british, living in London since a very long time. I'm born in the south of England and I spent all my childhood in boarding school. My parent are rich, my father get a famous bank and I always get all I wanted. But I'm kind with people, I treat them as friendly as I can because my best friend never had that chance till the day he died. This day, I told to myself, never to hurt people who needs money or love and I promise to do all I can to help people in need...

Dear Diary

View user profile

Edward Speleers
G U E S T ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I am a sorcerer
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I am a sorcerer
13.11.16 23:14

An unexpected meeting

♦ Players: Le pseudo de tous les participants au RP
♦ Place of the action: Où se passe le RP Lounge
♦ Date: (mois + année au minimum) November 1st 2016
♦ Moment of the day: Moment de la journée Late morning
♦ Private one? Yes (x) No () (RP privé?)
♦ Weather: (Météo)
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 45
• Type of creature : Witch
• Copyright : @speleers design
• Here since : 2016-09-23
Biography Relationships [url=http://]RP[/url] Evolution Phone
I'm a 28 years old guy, british, living in London since a very long time. I'm born in the south of England and I spent all my childhood in boarding school. My parent are rich, my father get a famous bank and I always get all I wanted. But I'm kind with people, I treat them as friendly as I can because my best friend never had that chance till the day he died. This day, I told to myself, never to hurt people who needs money or love and I promise to do all I can to help people in need...

Dear Diary

View user profile

Edward Speleers
G U E S T ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I am a sorcerer
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I am a sorcerer
13.11.16 23:45
AN UNEXPECTED MEETING

It was early this morning. I just woke up, a bad dream sorted me out of my sleep. I was sweeting et breathing hard. Once again, I did this bad dream of the day I heard the death of my best friend.

I left the bed and went to the bathroom to take a long shower, trying to free my mind from those strong images I had again, like a shadow of the past who refuse to let you in peace and follow you everywhere...

I dressed up and I removed all my stuffs from my luggage, finally. I put the empty box underneath the high king size bed. The room was so quite, all the people used to sleep again after that crazy Halloween party the day before and large part of the night. The noise wasn't a problem for me to sleep, I was exhausted and nothing could refuse me to have rest this night.

I tried to find all I needed to get out finally from the room and to follow the corridor to access the entrance to join the Lounge. I was asking gently for a tiny breakfast, A double cup of tea with just some toast and marmalade. I wasn't really angry, but I needed to et anyway. That made almost two days I didn't have a real nice meal and I told to myself it was no reason to have one this noon. Well that was the reason also of that tiny breakfast.

I took a sit in a massive but comfortable sofa, some paper, pens and books near me, and I started to read. I was looking for different stories in the country. It was the real first time i spent so much time in here and I wanted to know more about history and also "strange" stories, rumours or legends. This country was full of legends like a large part of England or United Kingdom in general. And then I started to read... and read... time passing like a gentle flow...

It sounds to be around 11 am when my stomach started to make noise to tell me I needed to have a proper meal. I didn't even look up to catch my cup to empty my third tea in two hours and here the mistake came...

I was so confuse and I just pushed the cup who rolled on the table, like a toupee and finally slept on the floor but all the liquid hopefully not too hot went on this girl who tried to have a seat on the sofa close to mine.

I realise then I wasn't alone and I just kept in me the bad word who wanted to out of my mouth. I tried to recover my mind and I finally said :

- I'm terribly confused. I didn't have a look at what I did and the mug escaped my touch... I'm really so sorry.

And then I took some tissues on the table and gave them to her. I took some more to clean the table and to try to dry the capet. I hoped she shoudn't be to angry after me...
° CODAGE PAR DITA | [a href="http://epicode.bbactif.com">EPICODE °
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 23
• Type of creature : Angel
• Here since : 2016-07-23

Dear Diary

View user profile

Hailey Clark
G U E S T ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I am an Angel
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I am an Angel
01.01.17 10:00
After visiting the garden, Hailey wanted to go back to her room. She began to organize her stuff there, taking some look and watching the place. Actually, she took only essential things and her luggage was quite empty. Maybe could she book one or two things in the hotel ? The Angel shrugged her shoulders, slowly sighing. She sat on the bed and took her head on her hands. She knew that she had to motivate herself but it was so difficult to live without her mentor. Thinking about Nathanaël reminded the girl why she was in the hotel : she needed to find some help to kill this crazy demon. Him, and after  that… All of them.

Hailey stood up and exited the room. How could her find something or ask to other people to help her ? In Miracle, she didn’t know anybody. The best would be meeting another Angel but the young girl didn’t see any of them. Finally, Hailey decided to go to the lounge, eating some little breakfast. She was not really hungry but it was already late in the morning and she didn’t eat anything since the beginning of the day. When she noticed an empty and comfortable-looking sofa, Hailey grabbed her dish and went there, without looking at her neighbor. Unfortunately, the guy dropped his cup of coffee and the warm liquid splashed Hailey on her trousers. Surprising first, she jumped on the side but it was too late and the Angel was observing the damages when she heard the man.

- It’s Ok, answered Hailey, raising her hand to signify there wasn’t any problem. I mean, that could be worse, coffee is not hot anymore.

The Angel examined the face of the man and understood that he wasn’t a human. However, she didn’t know to which species he belongs. Not a human, nor an Angel… Maybe he could help me.

- Well, can I eat with you ? I’m Hailey, I’m just coming here and I’m lost, smiled the girl.

To speak with unknown people was still difficult for Hailey, but her motivation to catch some bad demons incite her to do anything.
Back to top Go down
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1