Faithlorn  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not recommended under 16 years old / Forum déconseillé aux - de 16 ans
W-Hell come - Forum RPG English Learning - Pratique et développe ton anglais en RP

foreign wanderer, undead traveler - Guillaume Faure
 :: • My Character :: Who I am - Biography :: Accepted

Go to page : 1, 2  Next
• Type of creature : Lonely little elf
• Copyright : Avatar by Miss Turner on Bazzart
• Here since : 2016-10-21
Some humans hate their short life, but it was what he whishes deseperately
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow

Dear Diary

View user profile

Guillaume Faure
G U E S T ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Plants & Nature are my life
G U E S T ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Plants & Nature are my life
21.10.16 22:11

< tr>

Faure Guillaume
FEAT Dane Dehaan

APPEARANCE AGE: Around 22 y.o  
HERE AS: (X) Guest () Employee () Semak's Guest

• CHARACTER: An unbelievably odd boy. Guillaume was one of those people you can't understand completely. Out of time, he seems that time has no effect on him. Physically, due to him being an elf, but also mentally. Guillaume is always nostalgic, no matter the situation. He is always thinking about his old memories and his past life, and seems to literally have travelled in time and magically appeared here, in the 21st. Why would he be dressed like in the early 20th then ?
Because he is a History freak. Literally, ask him a question about the name of a general during a forgettable battle in the pacific during the middle-age, he will know it. He has spent years and years reading and studying history, and even living it for the last century. He's like a living book, a collection of everything he has learned. Knowledge is what made him. For him, there's nothing as fascinating as history. Maybe humankind?
That's an important point: Guillaume hates his race. He really hates the fact he's an elf and would give anything to become human. However, he is conscious that it would stop him in his constant research of knowledge, so he isn't even sure of what he really wishes.
He's also an adventurer. It's kind of weird to say that, so let's explain. Guillaume is always enthusiastic when it comes to exploration, travels, research an adventure. He loves going and discovering new places. He also loves urban legend. You know, those stories which are supposed to be true, but there're still important missing pieces in their structure. Well, this is another passion of Guillaume: Finding the truth in those stories. He can take a plane and travelled more than thousand kilometers just to see if something is true or not. In the same way, he can also travel to come in some important historic place. In conclusion, well … He had travelled a lot. Really a lot.
Being such a book lover and an unconditional traveler had kept him from making any friends and having any social life. He isn't asocial at all, but this leaves him being completely incompetent in this discipline. When talking to somebody, he's often much more polite than necessary, as people could have been a long time ago. He can be really rude, because he simply don't know how to react properly. Also, don't be surprise if he doesn't even remark you've been crying. He can also be pedant, which can be a real problem when dealing with sensitive people.
However, he is still a nice man, even if he is often on his own planet.

I AM A:
NATIONALITY: French
DATE OF BIRTH: 01/28/1867
PLACE OF BIRTH: Verdun
JOB/STUDIES: Guillaume has studied Europe History for years and years. He's now working as a teacher in a University, even if it can be hard when you look the same age as your student
RACE: Unfortunately, he's an elf
Behind the screen?

SURNAME: JEAN-DIEU
OFTEN HERE?: (X) yes () no
A LAST WORD?: Nothing special to say
Potions

Who am I ? [url=http://]RP [url=http://]Phone

Angel's Truth Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P Hair's Color Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber Moon's Drops Olden P Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin Wild Blow
Back to top Go down
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow

Dear Diary

View user profile

Guillaume Faure
G U E S T ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Plants & Nature are my life
G U E S T ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Plants & Nature are my life
21.10.16 22:12

« Your Story »
TELL US EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU

Past
Fourth and last child of his Family, Guillaume was born in the second half of the 19th century in Verdun, in France. Well, not exactly … The Faure Family lived a kilometer or two from Verdun with two other elves families. Their position was ideal: They didn't have to hide their true nature every time, but they could still communicate with humans and lived among them.

As a child, Guillaume was an extremely curious boy, the kind of one who always asks questions about the world. He used to sneak away from home in order to explore the neighborhood, a habit which drove his parents insane when they couldn't find their son. They finally forbade Guillaume to go alone outside.

When he got older, he used to go the school in Verdun with human children. He didn't make here many friends and spend most of his time lonely. However, he still did have two friends, those kind of close friends you have for life. Félicien and Henri were the same age as him, and they all had the same interest for adventures. They often explored the fields near the school in order to discover some mysteries (it is unnecessary to add they didn't find anything at all. Still, they had a lot of fun).

Around his 12th years, he discovered his power. Sure, it was a little weak at first, but it became clear that Guillaume could control plants and their growing. At first, he could only make plants grew faster, but soon he learned how to improve his power and turned himself into plants. He kept the secret to himself and his family and didn't tell a single of his human friends.

They grew up together, very closed. So closed that the parents of Guillaume had to warned him about the effect time would have: When both of his friends would be dead, he would probably always looked like a young man in his early twenties. But at this time, Guillaume was only fifteen years old, and didn't care that much about the warning of his parents. He only wanted a thing: Going in a University to study history.

His parents would have preferred he studied botanic, as all of his brothers and sisters, but they accepted. When he was seventeen, he left his family and went in Paris in probably one of the best University at this time. He was an excellent student, passionate and serious. He was also lucky: Félicien and Henri came with him in Paris. Félicien started to study Chemistry while Henri choose a School of art, but this proximity allowed them to still see each other during their pause.

When he got his diploma, he became a teacher in his own past school. Meanwhile, he also made a lot of research on some historic subjects and mysteries which were still unsolved.

Then a problem appeared: He stopped aging around twenty-two years old. It was acceptable at first, but when he started to reach his thirties, people started to be surprised when they learned his age. Worried, he was forced to ask his parents for help, and they found an only solution: He had to come back and stop acting like a normal human. After all, he is an elf, it would be probably better if he would help his parents to protect nature and wildness.

But Guillaume can be selfish when it comes to his passion, so he only followed his heart, not his reason. He pretends to have an important work in England, and leaved France for this place. Then, slowly, he cut the link between him and his friends, his past life, and University. Sure, he was sad. But at least, he could still follow his passion.

Then he began what is his current life. He stayed at one place –preferably and historic one-, he worked as a teacher, and when his young appearance started to be weird for his mates, he leaved for another place. What a strange situation.

Now
Now, he still works as a teacher. But being an elf and wanted to live among human isn't the easiest thing in the world. When Guillaume starts to look to young for his age, he leaved and disappeared, starting his life in another place.

Before arriving to the hotel, he was in Paris, again. He hasn't been here for such a long time, so people he had known will be dead. Sad, but true. He tries to ignore this fact, but he still faces it every day.

He was a History teacher in the Sorbonne. Serious and applicate, he had the reputation of being a little too distant with his students, and often …. Old fashioned. Well, it's not every day you meet a young man dressed as if it was an historical event. However, people often said that when he talks about anything, it looks like it was here. A fact which is… Not exactly false, knowing he will be soon 150 years old.

During his free time, he enjoyed going in the oddest place of Paris and reading. He was often nostalgic of what he calls his first life, when he was in Paris with Félicien and Henri. Sometimes, he went to the cemetery just to put flowers on their graves.  And it broke his heart every time to see they have died together, married and probably happy, both at their late seventies. He could never have this kind of life.

Things would have been easier if he was just human.

Then, for the first time of his life, he fell in love.

Maxime looked older than him, and was probably way more handsome than him, with his tanned skin, his dark brown wavy hair and his athletic body. A student in his class, also the older student of his class. They started to talk, to sympathize, to become friends, and then to become lovers. They were so different, but had so much in common. Both adventurers, with a hard passion for history, it was true. But while Guillaume was this quiet and dreamy boy, always in a corner of a room, lonely and lost, Maxime was an enthusiastic and cheerful young man, social and charismatic.

It's kind of weird to say that, but for the first time in a long, long period, Guillaume was just happy and left his dull mood behind.

The Eden was true, and he tried his best to forget he would have an end. At first, he thought about telling Maxime about his true nature, and then he remembered: What would it change? Sure, Maxime would know he isn't human. And then? Time will flow, and again, while Guillaume will stay young, the other will become older and older.

And again, Guillaume left Maxime, and started his life in another place.

For the second time, sadness was here. It was a long time ago since he didn't build any relationship –even friendly- with somebody. And when you have to break up with the person you absolutely adore and love, it is hard. Too hard.

Miracle
Sad, alone and lonely, Guillaume sought for a new place where he could take a pause from his usual travels. He thought about England, then Scotland, because he was used to those place. He made some research and finally took a small apartment.

Here, he didn't work a full time, only half of the week. He wasn't well enough to start again his life. He didn't really know what he should do next. Should he continue his old way of life? No. Of course not, but he didn't know what he could change.

Then he heard about the Miracle Hotel. Full of magic, creatures and probably many other surprises. Perhaps it was a sign? Guillaume was unsure, but his sorrow was too strong, he needs to change his mind. He finally arrived as a guest in the Miracle Hotel.

Here, he started to be better. At least, he could speak with people which aren't human, something he hasn't done for years and years. Plus, he found a new interest. He had never really been in this part of Scotland, so he started an intense exploration of the neighborhood. Also, the hotel is remarkably interesting … It has now become normal to find Guillaume in the most strange place of the hotel, looking forward to learn more than he already know about it.

Here, he also started to write a book. An historic novel, of course. His life and the Hotel are his principal sources of inspiration, to be honest. Slowly, but surely, he started to find again a new hope in his Life. He became everyday a little more enthusiastic than the day before. Sometimes, he is still nostalgic, but at least, he can see there's a light in his future.

Maybe things will be better now ?

« Your Abilities »
DESCRIBE YOUR ABILITIES & POWERS

Guillaume is far to be the most powerful elf, but sincerely, he doesn't really care.

Like all the other elves, he is able to take the form of plants or animals. In his opinion, this power is completely useless, and he doesn't really use it. He only uses it when he needs to hide from somebody he doesn't want to see. It is harder to see him when he looks like a small daisy on the grass … He is also able to influence the speed of growth of animal and plants, and he can speaks with nature. Sadly, he probably has more flower friends than real friends.

He also can control earth. Well, he is supposed to control earth. He never really tried to improve his power, and most of his training was during his childhood. He can blend in the nature if he want and become kind of invisible. He can change the texture of earth and make somebody fall literally in the ground of he wants (or himself. Yes, he is weird enough to do that). He can also create earthquake, even if he had never really do it. It's kind of useless in his opinion. Plus, he can't create really big earthquake, and mostly, what he does feel more like little shaking. He technically can do more if he trained, but really, that's not his priority. He also can create relief such as hills and mountains, but as above, he is bad at it. For the moment, he only can create well some really small hills, and most of them are about the size of a rock. However, it quite helps him when he goes in the forest : it makes the way more practicable.
Your Luggage

1- Clothes - Mostly kind of historic close. He always looks like he's from an old painting
2- Underwear
3- Shampoo
4- Shoes
5- Tooth brush
6- Hair brush
7- Soap
8- A diary, where he writes and puts almost everyhing
9- A photo of his family and of photo of Maxime
10- Music player
11- Laptop
12- Some weird stuff he found during his travels. It's kind of a collection
13- Cellphone
14- Books
15- Razor
Potions

Who am I ? [url=http://]RP [url=http://]Phone

Angel's Truth Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P Hair's Color Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber Moon's Drops Olden P Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin Wild Blow
Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : Wizard, I will make you scared
• Here since : 2014-06-12

Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Semak Tolignev
W I Z A R D ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
The strongest & oldest one
W I Z A R D ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ The strongest & oldest one
23.10.16 21:54
Bonsoir et bienvenue sur le forum Wink
Je te souhaite bon courage pour ta fiche !

Wizard - I fight for revenge
Potions
• Type of creature : Wizard, I will make you scared

Biography Relationships RP Evolution Phone
• Here since : 2014-06-12

Back to top Go down
• I' am : 33
• Type of creature : Demon, I will scare you and win your soul.
• Location : I'm in the hidden part of the hotel with my boss Semak.
• Copyright : Blondie / LAE13 - Alexander Skarsgard
• Here since : 2015-04-19
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Stanislav Valentinov
S E M A K G U E S T ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Hidden part of the hotel
S E M A K G U E S T ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Hidden part of the hotel
23.10.16 21:56
Welcome Guillaume !

Станислав Валентинов

Stanislav Valentinov
Entre beau gosse attitude, bel inconnu et type dangereux, il y a moi. Stanislav Valentinov, membre de la Mafia Mirotch, autrement dit de la famille Mirotch, homme au grand cœur mais avec une arme entre les mains. J'ai une tête d'ange mais ne vous fiez pas à mon apparence. Ennemi ou ennemie, ne me cherchez pas ou votre mort sera brève et instantanée. (c) white rabbit

Potions
• I' am : 33

• Type of creature : Demon, I will scare you and win your soul.
• Location : I'm in the hidden part of the hotel with my boss Semak.

• Copyright : Blondie / LAE13 - Alexander Skarsgard
Biography Relationships RP Evolution Phone
• Here since : 2015-04-19

Back to top Go down
• I' am : 26
• Type of creature : Fairy
• Here since : 2016-09-26
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Invisibility