AdministrationCharacterEntrance AreaInside the HotelOutside the HotelHidden PartAround the World
Faithlorn  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not recommended under 16 years old / Forum déconseillé aux - de 16 ans
W-Hell come - Forum RPG English Learning - Pratique et développe ton anglais en RP

room 0.1.9 reservation for Alice Ward
 :: • ... The Entrance Area :: Hotel Reception :: Reception Desk

• I' am : 28
• Type of creature : Witch
• Room N° : S004 into the staff part
• Copyright : Avatar by Piichou & gif by tumblr
• Here since : 2013-12-23

If you have any request or issue, I'm here to help you.
Please, just have fun with us!

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Endza Davidian
A D M I N ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Don't hesitate to contact us
A D M I N ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Don't hesitate to contact us
09.10.16 19:01

room 0.1.9 reservation for Alice Ward

♦ Players: Endza Davidian & Alice Ward
♦ Place of the action: At the reception desk
♦ Date: September 2016
♦ Moment of the day: in the afternoon
♦ Private one? Yes (x) No () (RP privé?)
♦ Weather: (not important here)

Welcome to the hotel,
If you need my help, ask for the reception.
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 28
• Type of creature : Witch
• Room N° : S004 into the staff part
• Copyright : Avatar by Piichou & gif by tumblr
• Here since : 2013-12-23

If you have any request or issue, I'm here to help you.
Please, just have fun with us!

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Endza Davidian
A D M I N ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Don't hesitate to contact us
A D M I N ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Don't hesitate to contact us
09.10.16 19:05
Room reservation for Alice Ward

We are in september 2016. I’m present behind the reception desk as usual.  I'm not discovering some habits of the hotel anymore or just at few moments in my working day. I’m wearing my uniform,  a classic but a stylish black tailor with a red blouse. I'm wearing discrete ears loops. To complete my uniform, I put my hair in a bun on the top of my skull and put on my make-up, a discret one.

The reception desk is located near the entry of the hotel of course, it's easier to host client. It's a beautiful and artistic wood piece. You could find there a reception's gold-plated sheet and a gold-plated bell. Behind me you could find Isilda's office and some others one.

We are in the afternnon and I take my position since a few minutes when I hear the door's bell. A new client enters in the hotel. It is  a women. I look up in that direction to inspect the client and use my magic to check her feelings without thinking so much to it. It's an obligation to be sure that creatures that we are hosting in the hotel are not too dangerous for our humans customers. This one is a human. I don't know how she arrives here because there are not many in this hotel.

I’m sure that the client arrives in the Miracle’s hotel for the first time. How can I know that? Because of the look she has around her. We have the same one when we enter for the first time in the hotel. It’s a magic place and you’re forced to admire the decoration except if you’re a vampire coming at the hotel for an incalculable number of times with so many new decorations centuries after centuries. Maybe the magic will not have the same impact in that case.

With my professional face, I returned to be in front of the client to host her. I've done it lot of times in different countries. It wasn't complicated for me because I love having some contact with customers.

-“ Good evening Madam. Welcome to the Miracle's Hotel. How can I help you?”

Welcome to the hotel,
If you need my help, ask for the reception.
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 25
• Type of creature : Fairy
• Here since : 2016-09-26

Dear Diary

View user profile

Alice Ward
G U E S T ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I am a fairy with fairy dust
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I am a fairy with fairy dust
20.10.16 12:45
Alice had left Edinburgh a couple of hours ago. She needed to make an escape and basically ran away from the city. Her last job got her close to getting caught and there were no other way around it. Previously, she had also left London a few months prior, abandoning her flat, one of the first one she actually felt comfortable but the fairy had never really felt like she had a home anywhere. It was her decision to be a globe trotter and she was sticking to it. Gathering her things hadn’t been a problem, however, finding a taxi willing to take her out of city had been. She resorted to hiring a private car in the end. She would have the comfort and no unwanted conversation.

On her way, she had called the Hotel she was heading to in order to check availability and, as it happened, they had vacancies. The fairy was not in the slightest surprised. This place was away from the city Centre with almost nothing interesting going around apart from the landscape and it wasn’t a public holiday. The drive there happened to be rather pleasant. Traffic was minimal and the Scottish countryside was delightful at this time of the year. Moving onto more rural roads, she regretted having chosen a big engine car but resorted to deal with it. Actually, she would prefer having that car than a small engine, with no power and class.

Arriving at the Hotel, she parked by the front door, while she saw a porter arriving towards her in her wing mirror. Great… That’s service for you. Impressed even before she got out, the young creature looked up the Hotel… If her car was ostentatious, this place was so even more. It wasn’t a Hotel, it was a damn castle!

“Blimey… That must be infested with ghosts!”she giggled softly while getting out.

The porter arrived to greet her, took her car keys and moved her luggage onto a cart while showing her in. She took the receipt for her vehicle while putting her coat on and grabbing her handbag. From the outside, she looked rather relaxed with comfortable clothes. To the close eyes, an attentive person could realise that the simplicity of the clothing was hidden under a pretty big price tag. Alice would buy expensive stuff but always chose to go for simple apparels. The brands she bought gave her a long lasting wardrobe and the possibility to hide her wealth to an unadvised eye.

The hallway of the hotel was impressive, grand and nearly theatrical. While other guests would have been impressed with the ornaments all around, Alice got tickled by some residue of fairy dust that definitely didn’t belong to her and that took all her attention. On the top of ghosts, there were indubitably fairies here, at least one, maybe two of them and, probably other creatures as well. Great…

“Evening.” She said when she reached the reception desk. “I called an hour ago or so about a room. Name is Alice Ward.”