AdministrationCharacterEntrance AreaInside the HotelOutside the HotelHidden PartAround the World
Faithlorn  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not recommended under 16 years old / Forum déconseillé aux - de 16 ans
W-Hell come - Forum RPG English Learning - Pratique et développe ton anglais en RP

Edward Spleleers
 :: • My Character :: Who I am - Biography :: Accepted

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
• I' am : 46
• Type of creature : Witch
• Copyright : @speleers design
• Here since : 2016-09-23
Biography Relationships [url=http://]RP[/url] Evolution Phone
I'm a 28 years old guy, british, living in London since a very long time. I'm born in the south of England and I spent all my childhood in boarding school. My parent are rich, my father get a famous bank and I always get all I wanted. But I'm kind with people, I treat them as friendly as I can because my best friend never had that chance till the day he died. This day, I told to myself, never to hurt people who needs money or love and I promise to do all I can to help people in need...

Dear Diary

View user profile

Edward Speleers
G U E S T ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I am a sorcerer
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I am a sorcerer
23.09.16 13:24

< tr>

Edward Speleers
FEAT ED SPELEERS

APPEARANCE AGE: 28 y.o  
HERE AS: (X) Guest () Employee () Semak's Guest

• CHARACTER: My name is Edward, but most of my friend name me Ed or Eddy, so please name me Ed. I'm a young actor, in his beginning career. I just take the time to choose my scripts to play the characters I find the most interesting for me.
I'm born in Chichester, on the south seaside of England. Money haven't been a problem in this family, yes Speleers are coming from a long branch of Belgium monarchy and my father was managing a massive bank branch in UK. He divorced my mother I was 4. I was sent in  a boarding school then because my mother has to work - she was a nurse for the army. And I grew up with different kind of guys. I never considered myself as a posh guy but knowing that, guys at school were really rude to me and I had so much trouble beause of that. More again when I decide to become an actor - even if I was young.
I'm an easy going guy, loving to spend time with friend and pets, I love pets. I got a border collier named Frank. He's living with my mum when I can't take it with me, but I pass the most of I can with him.
I'm lose to people because I always find in them all the quality I dreamt to find in my own family. I honour point to keep those value to respect all humans as equal.

I AM A:
NATIONALITY: English
DATE OF BIRTH: 07.04.88
PLACE OF BIRTH: Chichester
JOB/STUDIES: Actor/Producer
RACE: Wizard
Behind the screen?

SURNAME: Edward
OFTEN HERE?: (x) yes () no
A LAST WORD?: This is my first time so take it easy Razz
Back to top Go down
I'm a 28 years old guy, british, living in London since a very long time. I'm born in the south of England and I spent all my childhood in boarding school. My parent are rich, my father get a famous bank and I always get all I wanted. But I'm kind with people, I treat them as friendly as I can because my best friend never had that chance till the day he died. This day, I told to myself, never to hurt people who needs money or love and I promise to do all I can to help people in need...

Dear Diary

View user profile

Edward Speleers
I am a sorcerer
23.09.16 14:32

« Your Story »
TELL US EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU

Past
TELL US YOUR PAST (CHILDHOOD, STUDIES, TRANSFORMATION, DISCOVERING OF YOUR POWERS...) I'm born in Chihester a little town on the England south seaside. My parents were a bit disappointed, I was the third boy of the family and they did expect a girl. I did have a quit hard life with two older brother fighting all the time to gain my place in that rich family.

When I was old enough to go to school, my father let me in a boarding Catholic school, strict and with hard rules. I did my best to follow those, but at the end, I couldn't do it and asked my parents to change. They waited my primary to end befoe to move me in another boarding school. This one was more in my expectation and I had great times, even if I regret to be so far from my parents, visiting only for holidays...

During my school time, I had the passion for acting and I did play a lot in my school theatre program. And those plays paid. I did have the chance of my life to become an actor. Playing in small movies to begin and finally to have the role of my life!

I did meet a lot of people who became my friends. I'm in general faithful in friendship and I don't like to be betrayed, what happened several times. I do think I'm too friendly and I do give my trust too easily, but it's me!

Now, I'm an actor, I do have a reasonable career and I do have some people i believe and who give me a lot in return.

Now
WHAT DO YOU DO NOW? (YOUR JOB AND LIFE BEFORE ARRIVING IN MIRACLE) I'm 28 years old and tht make 10 years I do play different roles. I did spend a lot of time and money to built also a solid reputation and to have the chance to help young actors like me when I began. I'm a massive part of a film production and I do help young actors to do the right choices.

I started to have some strange dreams and to see stranges things to happen too. I didn't realise I could be so different. But now I know what I am, I use to think I could help my best friend the day he died. That day revealed my difference and I realise I was a Wizard!!

I always thought I could do something different. It was in my blood, but when this accident happened 5 years ago, I just realise I could do things I could never imagine. But I was so scared and so young, discovering I could move things with spells or thinking about to do it... God! I could save my friend if I knew before.

I spent the last 5 years to learn about my power and I used this power to help people, because I never thought to do bad things. That's why I hate dark magic and I refuse to refuse to use it.
I learn how to use my power to protect to do the good and I learned to do potions and to use plants and herbs to heal people and myself.  

Today is the death birthday of my friend now gone and I decide to go where the accident happened to remember all I lost and to finally take a rest on it.
Miracle
YOUR ARRIVAL IN MIRACLE (HOW DID YOU KNOW THE HOTEL? WHY DID YOU DECIDE TO COME? WHAT WILL YOU DO HERE?) I will stay probably a long time here, I dont really knoe by now, but I will try to find the peace. I liked the area, I don't know why. I when I saw the hotel, on the website, looking for places to stay, I found the special place I was looking for...

Service and accommodations sounds good and the price is reasonable. So I did a booking for a month to begin and I will see if I need to stay more time...

« Your Abilities »
DESCRIBE YOUR ABILITIES & POWERS

I discover my powers by accident, I was about 20. And I discover too I didn't grow up like the others, my face lines didn't change like the others. And I could see things I thought to become true... I was scared of course at the first time and then I took as much as informations as I could around the net. I knew though I was a wizard and I discover my magic. I always wanted to be the good that's why I think I was made to protect and the help people, heal them secure them... Well I practice my magic for year and I'm now, after 350 years the master of this magic, I mean I know what I have to know and I can protect myself and my beloved against the bad! Because I know now there are a lot of creatures and people who do the bad as well and with what I know I can be in danger. I try also to hide it or to be as discreat as possible for people to gess not I'm a wizzard.
Your Luggage
Your allowed to bring 15 sorts of things in your luggage, please check it and describe what you have brought with you in Miracle. You don't have to describe clothes and underwear, just mention them into your luggage with these words.
Example of classical luggage (you can choose it for your own one):
1- Clothes
2- Underwear
3- Shampoo
4- Shoes
5- Tooth brush
6- Hair brush
7- Shower gel
8- Stones
9- Sunglasses
10- Music player
11- Laptop
12 - Medicinal herbs
13- Cellphone
14- Books
15- Razor
Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : Shapeshifter, I turn into a white wolf
• Room N° : 020
• Copyright : On the avatar: Bondie
• Here since : 2014-08-22

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Krista Milowser
G U E S T ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I am a Shapeshifter
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I am a Shapeshifter
24.09.16 0:02
Welcome Edward cat

Je suis à la recherche d'informations. J'adore les potins, je les créé sans jamais perdre le fil de la réalité ou de la vérité si vous avez envie de me mettre au courant de quelque chose, je suis là !

Couleur RP: YellowGreen
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

View user profile

Edward Speleers
I am a sorcerer
24.09.16 11:40
Hope I forgot nothing... Just wait now for validation or any other remark LOL
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 33
• Type of creature : Angel
• Location : Living into the Miracle's Hotel since almost one year now.
• Room N° : 001
• Copyright : Thanks to Piichou
• Here since : 2014-07-30

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Ian Vostrikov
M O D E R A T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Angel - Let me help you
M O D E R A T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Angel - Let me help you
26.09.16 13:41
Welcome Edward.

- it's where my angel hides -
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 29
• Type of creature : Métamorphe
• Room N° : 031
• Copyright : Bazzart, WWW., tumblr
• Here since : 2014-05-01

Mon cavalier pour le bal tant attendu ... incroyable lui se transforme en loup, pourtant on dit s'entendre comme chien et chat et non pas loup et chat.

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Katherine A. Molls
I am a Shapeshifter
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I am a Shapeshifter
26.09.16 13:47
Welcome among us Edward Laughing

Don't pay attention on appearances

« Somebody told me once I looked like a cat ... maybe he was right, maybe he wasn't. » GUERLAIN
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

View user profile

Edward Speleers
I am a sorcerer
26.09.16 21:48
Thanks very much guys!! Really warn welcome, that's great!
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 22
• Type of creature : Human, I need to find answers about my brother.
• Location : Usually I say Moscow but now I'm an employee of the hotel.
• Copyright : On the avatar, see my profile
• Here since : 2016-06-26

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Radoslava Malikova
I am a woman, Human one
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I am a woman, Human one
26.09.16 21:54
Welcome on the forum Edward.

RADOSLAVA MALIKOVA ■ Everything began when I was young. I was born and now I'm a russian studient at the university. Don't tell me anything is possible, I can do miracle when I want ! But when I don't want something, I don't do it, trust me. ■■
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

View user profile

Edward Speleers
I am a sorcerer
26.09.16 22:08
Thank you so much Smile
Back to top Go down
• Location : Usually in my video office where I can watch everything in the common parts of the hotel and outside
• Here since : 2013-12-22

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Dreck Van Meetenvol
M O D E R A T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Human - I'm like a ghost here
M O D E R A T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Human - I'm like a ghost here
27.09.16 18:55
Bienvenue parmi nous / Welcome on the forum.
For any information contact us without any hesitation.
Cool

Si votre fiche est terminée, merci de l'indiquer ici: http://w-hellcome.rpgwars.org/t900-my-biography-is-finished
Enfin que celui-ci soit visible d'Isilda.

Je suis quelqu'un que l'on ne croise pas beaucoup. Je suis comme un fantôme qui hante cet hôtel, je suis bien présent mais il est presque impossible de me croiser en pleine journée. Confiné dans un endroit clos plein d'écrans mon travail consiste à surveiller ce qui se passe de loin et demander l'intervention ou intervenir si je n'ai pas la choix. Mon nom ne vous dira pas grand chose, ma tête non plus et pourtant ma fonction est essentielle ici.

Parce que sur les RPG français on fait nos signatures en anglais, moi, sur un RPG en anglais je fais ma signature en français.
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

View user profile

Edward Speleers
I am a sorcerer
28.09.16 0:56
Thanks for the information. I just sent the link on the topic Razz
Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : I'm an elemantary witch

• Room N° : Isilda's area, my area doesn't have number
• Copyright : (c) Piichou & Tumblr
• Here since : 2008-12-05
I prefer to tell you that I am not the person you thought. I can be dangerous as I can be lovely & openminded. Trust in me & I will show you the most incredible & amazing things you ever dreamed.

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Isilda Mainsworth
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Witch - Don't be affraid
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Witch - Don't be affraid
30.09.16 19:44
OMG !! Ed' !!! I'm so glad to welcome you here !!! Wink
Hum there is a little mistake into your biography, you missed to complete a part of it Crying or Very sad This is the character part in the first post Smile
Don't hesitate if you need anything Smile
Have a nice evening !!!
See you !!
I love you cyclops clown alien bom drunken

I'm a witch, I love who I am, ... Power is mine
W-HELL COME TO «MIRACLE», GUESTS

Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : Elve
• Room N° : ? in the staff part
• Copyright : Karen Gillan - EdenMemories- All around gifs
• Here since : 2014-11-30
Be careful, I will try to kill you if you attack the nature.

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Galadriel Tarannon
G A R D E N E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Plants & Nature are my life
G A R D E N E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Plants & Nature are my life
30.09.16 20:51
Bienvenue Edward.

Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : Wizard
• Copyright : Zachary Levi - Tumblr
• Here since : 2016-09-16
Biography Relationships RP Evolution [url=http://]Phone[/url]

Dear Diary

View user profile

Lucas M.Ross
N U R S E ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I'm here to help you
N U R S E ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ I'm here to help you
01.10.16 0:03
Welcome Edward. afro

Magic is a kind of life!
Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : I'm a vampire or blood sucker if you prefer
• Location : Working in a company or in the hotel usually in my room
• Room N° : 018
• Copyright : Silver lungs (signature) & tumblr
• Here since : 2014-01-18

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Richard J. Morland
I used to be a Man ...
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I used to be a Man ...
01.10.16 16:35
Welcome among us Edward geek

I am & I'll be
After used to be
Back to top Go down
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next