AdministrationCharacterEntrance AreaInside the HotelOutside the HotelHidden PartAround the World
Faithlorn  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not recommended under 16 years old / Forum déconseillé aux - de 16 ans
W-Hell come - Forum RPG English Learning - Pratique et développe ton anglais en RP

Job interview with Radoslava Malikova [Waitress]
 :: • ... The Entrance Area :: Hotel Reception :: Elerinna's Office

• I' am : 29
• Type of creature : I'm a witch, an old but powerful witch
• Location : I'm so back ... at home. Try to disturb my hotel and you will die.
• Room N° : No one this is my home, every room into the hotel is mine.
• Copyright : (c) Piichou & Tumblr
• Here since : 2016-04-17

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Elerinna Mainsworth
W I T C H ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
The strongest & oldest one
W I T C H ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ The strongest & oldest one
08.07.16 1:32

Job interview with Radoslava Malikova

♦ Players: Radoslava et Elerinna
♦ Place of the action: My office
♦ Date: September, 2016
♦ Moment of the day: In the morning
♦ Private one? Yes (x) No ()
♦ Weather: Not important for this RP.

I'm like a Rose: I'm pretty, powerful and I can hurt
W-HELL COME TO MY HOTEL IF YOU'RE A FRIEND
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Elerinna Mainsworth
08.07.16 1:38

We're in September too. I came back during this month with my relatives and I took back my office too. I created a new office for Isilda and she really enjoyed it. As usual, I started one of my days by interviewing new applicants. This day I felt quite tired and I was busy, so I asked my receptionist to tell my new applicant to come into my office.

I was working on big invoice when I heard knocking on the door. I finished what I was doing before saying to the person to come in. I know this is not the best way to welcome somebody but this invoice was very important and I needed to check it before the interview.

- « Come in ! » I said with large and loud voice. When the applicant arrived I told her to sit. - « Have a sit. I need a couple of minutes to finish this work. » I asked Nestor to bring her a glass of water. I didn't have time to ask her what she wanted to drink.

Back to top Go down
• I' am : 22
• Type of creature : Human, I need to find answers about my brother.
• Location : Usually I say Moscow but now I'm an employee of the hotel.
• Copyright : On the avatar, see my profile
• Here since : 2016-06-26

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Radoslava Malikova
G U E S T ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I am a woman, Human one
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I am a woman, Human one
10.08.16 23:40
Beginning of September. I'm leaving my city. The place where I had been working is not anymore my home. I need to discover what my brother is hiding to me. I have my passport when I arrive in the airport and after several hours of waiting I fly to Scotland for a new life.

A taxi is waiting for me when I arrive in Scotland. I have the address of the hotel where I did an application in order to have a waitress position. I'm frightened because I never really speak english in a country. I look outside of the car during the trip.

We arrive in front a huge and scary castle, typical of Scotland. I don't know what or who is living here but I'm afraid. I go out of the car and a man takes my luggage. I have an interview for a position today but even if I'm not hired I will stay here for a while.

I take the outdoor stairs and enter into the castle. It's amazing and beautiful. So luxury ! I have the habit because I'm working into a luxury shop of fragrances but here it's not really the same thing. I go to the reception desk and say I'm waited by the owner, Mrs Mainsworth.

The receptionist tells me where to go and I knock on the door when I arrive in front of the office. A woman tells me to enter and tells me to sit down on a chair. I take the chair and sit. I'm looking around me during her finishing.

- « Good morning, I'm Radoslava Malikova Madam. You really have a beautiful castle. »

I don't know if I'm doing well. Even if I waited she seemed to finish her work, I don't really know of she will like this attitude. I also propose hand for shacking. I don't know how are Scottish people so I try to be aware and polite. I really need this position.

RADOSLAVA MALIKOVA ■ Everything began when I was young. I was born and now I'm a russian studient at the university. Don't tell me anything is possible, I can do miracle when I want ! But when I don't want something, I don't do it, trust me. ■■
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Elerinna Mainsworth
29.12.16 2:13

I finished my work first before saying her hello. She said first hello and told me her name. She also proposed her hand for shaking. I looked at her over the paper I was reading but didn't say anything and went back to my work. It was too much important for me to do.

As I finished, I looked at her and got out my glasses of my nose. I stared at her during a while. I tried to feel some magic around her but I understood very quickly she was a human being, not a kind of creature. I smiled a little bit.

- « Good morning and welcome in Appleforth Miss Malikova. Are you coming an eastern country? » I know I didn't answer to the fact she said the castle was beautiful, but I needed to control the interview, not being controlled. - « Could please first make a short description of you. What did you do during your last job, what do you like in your life? Things like that. » I looked at her carefully. I knew she would be somebody we would need to protect then, but she seemed a nice girl.

Back to top Go down
• I' am : 22
• Type of creature : Human, I need to find answers about my brother.
• Location : Usually I say Moscow but now I'm an employee of the hotel.
• Copyright : On the avatar, see my profile
• Here since : 2016-06-26

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Radoslava Malikova
G U E S T ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I am a woman, Human one
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I am a woman, Human one
17.07.17 18:58
This woman scares me. She's rather cold and doesn't seem to be really opened to other people. I try to keep my smile during this exchange, but I already know it will be complicated for me to do.

The woman finishes her work and then she comes back to me. She looks at me during a while and asks me about my origins. She follows the conversation with a question about my previous job. She also needs to know what I like to do. I take a deep breath and start.

- « That's right, I'm coming from Russia. This is the first time for me in England. »

I don't know if it's a good idea or not to say it but I want to be honest. This is one of my qualities. I think about my response of the next question and say.

- « I had the habit to work with a public and some complicated clients. Some of our customers were some very wealthy people and they needed to be served as well as possible. I liked this job. I like working with people and clients. I also like to serve people. »

I stop here for the moment. I try to see if she has a reaction about my responses but I'm not sure I can see anything in these cold eyes. If I'd not know witches are not real, I think I'd say she were one of them.

RADOSLAVA MALIKOVA ■ Everything began when I was young. I was born and now I'm a russian studient at the university. Don't tell me anything is possible, I can do miracle when I want ! But when I don't want something, I don't do it, trust me. ■■
Back to top Go down
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1