AdministrationCharacterEntrance AreaInside the HotelOutside the HotelHidden PartAround the World
Faithlorn  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not recommended under 16 years old / Forum déconseillé aux - de 16 ans
W-Hell come - Forum RPG English Learning - Pratique et développe ton anglais en RP

Silas's story
 :: • Everything ends :: Rubbish Bin :: Management :: Evolution

Dear Diary

04.06.16 17:49
Evolution Form: Silas Wilham Abbott
Race: Demon

Silas Wilham Abbott was born in 1875 in London and was a part of what it was called the Gentry. The Gentry was the membership in the English middle-class society, in the untitled nobility, the richest families making genealogies and coats of arms. It involved good education and had values. That class developed in the 16th century. It was originally composed of notables, owners, who made rich thanks to their domains.

Silas was only son, bourgeois families tending to have few children partly to favour their education. He was bourgeois and lived in chic neighbourhoods took care by a lot of domestics. His family lived in luxury and ease. And, as a boy, he was brought up to work and manage the paternal company.

In the end, I always knew that I was not as other. At first, I could not behave as other children, I could not play as I wanted with my friends as some could to do it. At least, rarely and only when the opportunity appeared. In those cases, while I could, I did not do it. I have never liked contact with other, I preferred to be alone. We had not the same kind of leisure, we did not like the same kind of games. The bourgeois are known to believe in God and my parents was no exception to the rule, thing which already had a knack for getting on my nerves when I was a child. Moreover, at this age, it was difficult for me to control my feelings. I was a lonely boy and I was even angry and violent sometimes. When I have been alone I loved immersing myself in books what was not surprising for people of my class and considering the cultural development during Victorian times. Some authors, poets and very known playwrights, as Charles Dickens, Lewis Carroll or Edward Fitzgerald, appeared. It was one of the only activities that my parents offered me I really liked. Indeed, I never got on with my parents, how they were, their values which deeply annoyed me.

I always knew that I was not as others. I discovered I had gifts over the years. For example, without I knew why nor how, I was very fast when I only moved as normal people, moving from a point A to a point B in only some milliseconds. Moreover, while I was still very young, some objects could rise in the air a few centimetres away from their support simply thanks to my eyes. But at that time, I did not dare to believe it, making that kind of events as daydream creates by my imagination. I seemed to be a special person : I always wanted and liked breaking rules, that they were imposed on me by my parents or by somebody else.

But that was overlooking the fact that his real nature increased over time, over the years. He did not succeed in controlling this demonic side of his personality which rose very often in extremes, so much that his parents began to ask themselves questions without going very far in their argument to arrive at the good conclusions. For them, their son had a problem, but not as grave as what it was in reality. A disciplinary lack maybe. So they became more severe with Silas than they already were usually. But it did not delight the boy and an endless chain began to settle down. Their confrontations became more and more violent each time. Until the day when, in self-defence and in a moment of madness, the boy lashed out at them. The real butchery. Yet, he was charged of nothing. How to suspect a so young boy who, having a manipulation sense already very developed, showed only its good sides besides his  false despair to have lost his parents ? Orphan but promised to a very beautiful inheritance, he was sent to an orphanage where he made all that he was able to push away each new lovers potentially interested to form a family with him.

Silas waited for his eighteen years old to leave his orphanage and host families in which he had had to be placed. And it was from this moment, thanks to his fortune, he began to study. He started studies to become a solicitor. He didn’t want to follow in his father’s footsteps, but it was an occupation which interested him. He practiced it for many years. His fortune increased year after year, century after century, and he realized, after a while, he did not grow old anymore. No more new wrinkle appeared. His face did not change anymore. His body was always so strong and his gifts too. His body was late developing, however his age and the period were. So he decided to take advantage of time he had been given to do different studies, to do different occupations, to make what he wanted, what he always wanted. So he also did medical studies, literature studies but also law studies to become a lawyer. In short, he took advantage. In spite of his powers and his supernatural nature, he had always had a thirst for knowledge and he built up an uncommon cleverness. Nowadays, Silas was a psychiatrist. Although he held totally ordinary consultations, he practiced this occupation in the field of criminology too. He liked that trade. He had fun. He has fun with insalubrious spirits which he met day after day. He wished he could push them to go further in their crimes but he did not because he cared about that trade although he did not need it after all.
Abilities

• Sense of smell
• A very great physical strength
• Moves at a very high speed
• Can teleport himself
• Regeneration
• Persuasion
• Masters telekinesis
• Pyrokinesis
• Perversion
Important Events

Note ici la date et la drescription des évènements que tu considères importants pour la vie de ton personnage.
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

05.06.16 23:35
Inventory: My Potions
I will use them into the game

Time Travel (0)Love Filter (0)Moon's Drops (0)Hair's Color (0)
Olden P (0)Wallsin (0)Frogs' P (0)Angel's Truth (0)
Contrary tells (0)Baby Boom (0)Sleepin' Beauty (0)Ataraxia (0)
Invisibility (0)Chiwawas (0)Wild Blow (0)Mind Rubber (0)
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

05.06.16 23:36
Inventory: My Objects
I will use them into the game

Against Evil LocketWatersweets
Twins MirrorMagical Pen
Connected Minds' RingVenus' Fragrance

My Pet: Pluto
My little friend

Back to top Go down
• Here since : 2014-05-13