AdministrationCharacterEntrance AreaInside the HotelOutside the HotelHidden PartAround the World
Faithlorn  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not recommended under 16 years old / Forum déconseillé aux - de 16 ans
W-Hell come - Forum RPG English Learning - Pratique et développe ton anglais en RP

Myself: Not Anymore ~ Aileen Levander
 :: • My Character :: Who I am - Biography :: Accepted

Go to page : 1, 2  Next
• I' am : 19
• Type of creature : Angel but I don't know it yet.
• Copyright : ~Ély & Rigel~
• Here since : 2016-05-01

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Aileen Levander
G U E S T ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I am an Angel
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I am an Angel
01.05.16 17:59

< tr>

Levander Aileen
FEAT Alexis Bledel

APPEARANCE AGE: 18 y.o  
HERE AS: (x) Guest () Employee () Semak's Guest

• CHARACTER: I am definitely not the best person to talk about myself. I was a nice daughter, a nice person until my 16th birthday. Since then, everything changed. I am still calm and funny but when I am having these nightmares, it freaks me out. I consider myself as an idealistic, but first, when these were taking control of me it was like if I never had hope in humanity at all. After a while, my mood changed after these dreams, it was more indefinite. They are a part of me, unfortunately, like some memories of an old and unstable past. It was really difficult to hide these new owners of my nights. I am someone who’s really honest, I was practically unable to lie, but I learned and I am getting too good at it... I had so much difficulty to hide what was happening. I think that what is the most terrifying thing in this whole story is that it is not happening in reality because it is only me, dreaming about some memories that seem so real but that aren’t. Some events made me did some choices. I was determined to not let these special dreams stop me. I got an average of 9.5 for my first year at the University even if I didn’t have enough sleep during these six months. Therefore, you should know that this determination means that I am also truly pigheaded. I am stubborn and nothing less, I never had problems especially with authority, but I learned pretty soon how to make my own rules. Most of the time, these were the same as to one that were given to me. I was far away from any form of delinquency… until the day I decided to leave. I am a fugitive now.

I AM A:
NATIONALITY: Canadian and British 
DATE OF BIRTH: 10/18/1996
PLACE OF BIRTH: Winchester, Ontario, Canada
JOB/STUDIES: B. Sc. in psychology with a minor in classic piano
RACE: Angel
Behind the screen?

SURNAME: Aily
OFTEN HERE?: Actually, it depends of your definition of ''often''
A LAST WORD?: You have a wonderful forum! It is also a brilliant idea to do a forum in English for French people.
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Aileen Levander
I am an Angel
01.05.16 18:03

« Your Story »
TELL US EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU

Past
There was no moon that night. At least, it’s what my parents told me. Everything was calmer than usually. I was born the night of October 18th 1996 in the little village of Winchester, yes, like the two brothers who hunt demons and ghosts in Supernatural. I was born in the best family that God could give me. Mom was a nurse and dad a cardiologist. They met each other at the hospital of our little town. I had one of the best destiny on this Earth: I had the choice to choose my own path. Nevertheless, everything changed when I was 16 years old. Though, let’s begin by the beginning of the story if you feel o.k. with that.

Elementary school was fine. I probably forgot to say that Winchester was only a part of what we can call a city more known as North Dundas. And in North Dundas, there was no Elementary French catholic school. Not only catholic school are better rated in Ontario, but also, my parents were and still are god-fearing. So I went to L’École élémentaire Sainte-Thérèse-d'Avila. Why in a French school you are probably asking yourself? Because my mother was born in Quebec City and she wanted her daughter to go to a French school. My British father had nothing to say about it, she didn’t really let him the choice, to be honest. I was really good in music classes and I was doing well in my other ones. However, my best scores were in my religious class. For an unknown reason, I was really good and I had to read part of the Bible only once to know it by heart.

High school was even better until my 16th birthday. I was in the school orchestra and I entered in the Music conservatory of Hull City in Quebec Province, I was in many plays, in the painting and drawing club, I did one good sciences project about the effects of music on blood pressure, I was pretty popular, I had good marks… briefly: I was really successful. Everything was fine in my life: until that night after my sweet sixteen party. All my friends were gone and I was in my bed. I felt asleep without even feeling it and they flashed and entered into my head. Images that I never saw, people speaking that I didn’t know. It was painful. It was the first and the last time that I yelled because of these dreams. It woke up the whole house: my parents and the dog. And it was like if I started to have memories back. All the nights, one after the other during the next month, I was half not sleeping, half dreaming.

I had to work even harder to keep what I had and I wasn’t able anymore to continue my ascension. I finally succeed to enter to the University of Ottawa. My nightmares were less time consuming, but still present. At my 18th birthday, it started to get worst again after an incident, at night. Images were clearer, more real, they were drowning me crazy. I was walking in downtown Ottawa. It was as calm as it was every night. I said goodbye to Harry, my friend from Toronto. I had only a few streets left to walk. I turned the corner and I heard a strange sound behind me. I turned around and saw nothing, then I turned back. I was frightened. A young man was standing in front of me with a knife in his hand. I froze. My heart was beating hard against my chest and my soul flew away by the wind.

-Your wallet! Faster than that!

I was still too afraid to move and I felt the cold blade entered into my flesh.

-Stop. Stop it, I said in a sigh.

The man automatically removed his blade from my stomach. I put a hand on the wall beside me and I took a deep breath. After a few seconds, the man was running, far away, afraid of the power that I had on him without even know it at the moment and I was on my way to go home again, suffering, a hand still on the wall and the other –full of blood- on my stomach. I woke up the next morning after sleeping 12 hours in a row what never happened for so many years. I didn’t even hear my alarm. I had no idea how I arrived in my bed that night and mainly, I had no idea how I could be still alive.

Now
Seven nights after that one, I dreamed about my father’s country and about a place that I didn’t know. That night, I learned why all this was happening. It was time for me to find all the answers that I was looking for. I decided to fly to the United Kingdom. I was a citizen of a country that I never visited. I took out a lot of money from my account at the bank without a problem –what was pretty strange-. My father had so much difficulty to remove 500 $ from his account and I removed more than three times this amount.

Even if I was freshly 18 years old, they still asked me some questions at the borders. However, when I started talking, it was like if they were hanging on every word that I was saying. They listen to me like if everything was true and really interesting, but I certainly know that I was a bad liar. Finally, I left Canada with my purse, my luggage, and my regrets. I landed in London, but it was a way too big city for me and my research made me move to Scotland. There, I found a little Church in a pretty big town and the priest let me take a room in the presbytery on the condition that I was helping him every morning with the mass. I decided also to help him by cleaning the Church and the library.

One day, I decided to open a book from this particular library. I started reading about angels, demons, witches and all kind of spells that were pretty popular in the 15th century. It was pretty interesting. I past a few more months there. After what, one morning after the mass, the police of the nearest city came by and asked questions to the priest. Questions about me: definitely, my parents were looking for me, but I didn’t want them to find out what I was before me. I decided to leave the next morning.

Miracle

I found this hotel after a few days of walk: it was the place that I dreamed about! My dreams were fallowing me like my kind of weird power on people judgment. But during this trip, because of these nightmares and my reading, I discovered one thing: I am living this because of the most wonderful feeling that God created. These images in my mind were calm, they were strong and passionate. I knew at least that. I was living all this for a specific reason. I loved. I think that I still love you even if I am not sure of who you are anymore…

« Your Abilities »
DESCRIBE YOUR ABILITIES & POWERS

I am able to play with people’s judgment or at least, with most of the people. They trusted me without reason. Also, that night, I healed myself. I don’t even have a scar. That was pretty impressive, or maybe just another dream…  
Your Luggage

1- Clothes
2- Underwear
3- Shampoo
4- Shoes
5- Tooth brush
6- Hair brush
7- Soap
8- Make up
9- Sunglasses
10- IPhone
11- Books
12-Chaplet
13- Family pictures
14- Perfume
15- Music sheets
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 29
• Type of creature : I'm a witch, an old but powerful witch
• Location : I'm so back ... at home. Try to disturb my hotel and you will die.
• Room N° : No one this is my home, every room into the hotel is mine.
• Copyright : (c) Piichou & Tumblr
• Here since : 2016-04-17

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Elerinna Mainsworth
W I T C H ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
The strongest & oldest one
W I T C H ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ The strongest & oldest one
01.05.16 22:35
Welcome Aileen Smile

I'm like a Rose: I'm pretty, powerful and I can hurt
W-HELL COME TO MY HOTEL IF YOU'RE A FRIEND
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 23
• Type of creature : Angel, even if there are some months I didn't know whether I was an angel or not
• Room N° : 003
• Copyright : Anna Andrusenko avatar by Piichou from Piichougraph
• Here since : 2014-07-30

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Macha Romanova
I am an Angel
02.05.16 17:56
Welcome among us Aileen.

Ma vie n'aurait pas de sens sans mes ailes
Je suis un Ange
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 26
• Type of creature : I'm a fairy, the daughter of the Moon
• Room N° : 010
• Copyright : Ayumi Hamasaki, Piichou Graph
• Here since : 2014-11-30

I love my wings, even if it's very strange for human being to see them. Let's have a look to my beautiful fairy wings.

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Alwen M. Lastalaica
I am a fairy with fairy dust
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I am a fairy with fairy dust
02.05.16 19:14
Welcome and Bienvenue Aileen ! sunny

MY FAIRY TALE
Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : I'm already dead, I scream for death - I'm a Banshee
• Room N° : I don't know yet
• Copyright : Arya & tumblr
• Here since : 2014-11-16

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Assalra Gostern
I want to avenge my suffering
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I want to avenge my suffering
03.05.16 0:27
Bienvenue parmi nous Aileen. Bon courage pour ta fiche.
Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : SHapeshifter
Black Panther
• Copyright : tumblr, candyrock
• Here since : 2014-12-08

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Milly Svensson
B K F A T T E N D A N T ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Your first meal each day
B K F A T T E N D A N T ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ Your first meal each day
03.05.16 18:38
Welcome Aileen.

Color rp: #D956F3
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Aileen Levander
I am an Angel
03.05.16 19:26
Thank you all! Laughing (Yeah, I like this smiley)

He is the beautiful dream that I am looking for, the one to wake me up.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : Shapeshifter
• Room N° : S003
• Copyright : Cookie
• Here since : 2014-05-01

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Cillian MacLochlain
C O R R E C T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I can help you in english
C O R R E C T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I can help you in english
04.05.16 12:21
Welcome lovely angel. Good luck for the rest of your bio.

Stranger in a strange land
« You saved my life through blood and through sacrifice... Love is a dangerous game to play, hearts are made for breaking and for pain. » © Joy
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 27
• Copyright : Shiya, Tumblr

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Erina S. Balzac
P O O L A T T E N D A N T ■ ■ ■ ■
I can swim like anyone else !!!
P O O L A T T E N D A N T  ■ ■ ■ ■I can swim like anyone else !!!
05.05.16 0:36
Welcome Aileen.

D'après Wikipédia, le bonheur c'est ça : Le bonheur est un état durable de plénitude et de satisfaction, état agréable et équilibré de l'esprit et du corps, d'où la souffrance, l'inquiétude et le trouble sont absents. D'après moi, le bonheur c'est toi.
(c) Wild Heart
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Aileen Levander
I am an Angel
05.05.16 0:59
Thank to both of you! Smile I think I am finished with my bio!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
• I' am : 27
• Copyright : Shiya, Tumblr

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Erina S. Balzac
P O O L A T T E N D A N T ■ ■ ■ ■
I can swim like anyone else !!!
P O O L A T T E N D A N T  ■ ■ ■ ■I can swim like anyone else !!!
05.05.16 1:11
You're welcome Aileen. You need to post here to tell the admins that you have finished your bio. I hope you will be validated soon !

D'après Wikipédia, le bonheur c'est ça : Le bonheur est un état durable de plénitude et de satisfaction, état agréable et équilibré de l'esprit et du corps, d'où la souffrance, l'inquiétude et le trouble sont absents. D'après moi, le bonheur c'est toi.
(c) Wild Heart
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Aileen Levander
I am an Angel
05.05.16 3:50
Oh thank you! I probably skipped that important information O_O

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : I'm an elemantary witch

• Room N° : Isilda's area, my area doesn't have number
• Copyright : (c) Piichou & Tumblr
• Here since : 2008-12-05
I prefer to tell you that I am not the person you thought. I can be dangerous as I can be lovely & openminded. Trust in me & I will show you the most incredible & amazing things you ever dreamed.

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Isilda Mainsworth
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Witch - Don't be affraid
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Witch - Don't be affraid
05.05.16 12:49
Hey hello Aileen Smile Thank you so much for your post Erina Wink
No problem for the subject.
I read your biography and I absolutely love it ! I will validate you as soon as you will have removed one "like" and one "quality", because you added one more in each of them Smile
I'm waiting for your answer Wink

I'm a witch, I love who I am, ... Power is mine
W-HELL COME TO «MIRACLE», GUESTS

Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Aileen Levander
I am an Angel
05.05.16 16:22
I removed what you asked for. Thank you and have a nice day! Smile

EDIT: I just saw something. I wrote Canadian as her nationality, but actually, she is Canadian and British according to her story. Do I have the permission to correct this little mistake by adding British?
Back to top Go down
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next