Faithlorn  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not recommended under 16 years old / Forum déconseillé aux - de 16 ans
W-Hell come - Forum RPG English Learning - Pratique et développe ton anglais en RP

A break in the veranda - Free
 :: • ... The Entrance Area :: Entrance Area :: Veranda

• I' am : 29
• Type of creature : Elve
• Room N° : ? in the staff part
• Copyright : Karen Gillan - EdenMemories- All around gifs
• Here since : 2014-11-30
Be careful, I will try to kill you if you attack the nature.
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Galadriel Tarannon
G A R D E N E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Plants & Nature are my life
29 Y.O. 201 posts
G A R D E N E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Plants & Nature are my life
17.01.16 0:42

A break in the veranda

♦ Players: Galadriel Tarannon & Luke Richter
♦ Place of the action: In the veranda/i]
♦ Date: February 2015
♦ Moment of the day: In the end of the afternoon
♦ Private one? Yes () No (X) (RP privé?)
♦ Weather: It's windy. Night is coming.

Potions & Objects

Biography Relationships RP Evolution Phone

Angel's Truth Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P Hair's Color Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber Moon's Drops Olden P Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin Wild Blow Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Galadriel Tarannon
29 Y.O. 201 posts
17.01.16 0:55

New day at the hotel. It was a great idea to leave my country and came here. I spent good time with my friends. Working in the garden is a real pleasure. We're looking for a new play idea. Theater is our passion and I'm sure that the atmosphere of the hotel will help us to get it. I met some elves coming from other countries. It's very interesting to have a discussion about our clans and habits. I just ended my working day and come in one of my favorite place in this hotel. One of the plant near the sofa seems not to be good. I came near her and try to discover her secrets. Yes I can understand what she wants to told me. It's one of my elves power.

I can't have a discussion during a long time. I hear some noise. Somebody is coming here. I hide my ears with my hair. They din't seems like humans one because I'm not a human. I don't want to scare anybody. I send some love to help the plant and come near the window. I look outside. Night is coming some humans are walking. They doesn't seems feel danger that creatures should be for them. The person is now in the same room as me. I don't know who it should be. I turn on myself and discover the person who has join me on the veranda.

-' Hello '

Potions & Objects

Angel's Truth Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P Hair's Color Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber Moon's Drops Olden P Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin Wild Blow Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 27
• Type of creature : I'm an elve
"A compléter"
• Room N° : "A compléter"
• Copyright : Hugh Dancy - Satin Diary
• Here since : 2015-08-16
"A compléter"
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Zéphyr Richter
P O R T E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I bring your luggage to your room
27 Y.O. 102 posts
P O R T E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I bring your luggage to your room
01.11.16 20:32

It's the end of a special day. I met my wife, Sonia, earlier in the afternoon. It was strange. I was shocked because she tries to kill me few months ago. It was difficult for me to terminate my working day but it's done. The problem is that I'm thinking to her again. I don't want to go to the garden again and take the risk to see Sonia twice in the day. I don't want to go to my room too. So I take the veranda direction. There's also some plants there. I should be well like in Nature. I don't think about it more times and go to the veranda. I smile to some guests before to go there. I was still wearing my uniform so I need to explain that my working day is end.

Somebody surprises me by welcoming me in the place. I discover that it's Galadriel, an elve. I met during a bal organized by the hotel.

-"Hello Galadriel, nice to see you another time!"

I'm lucky, she's a nice elve. I will have a benefit to be near plants ant it will be a good thing to have a discussion with a simpatic and pretty girl after what happened earlier in the day.

-"We're available to meet without hurting! It's a good thing."

The first time I've seen her we banged quite hard. Since this moment I keep an eye in front of me when I'm walking. I move near to her, giving her a kiss on her cheek and seat on the sofa.

Potions & Objects

"A compléter"

"A compléter"
Back to top Go down
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Galadriel Tarannon
29 Y.O. 201 posts
07.01.17 21:17
It's cold in the veranda at this period. I don't think that I could met let of people. I'm hide in the part of the veranda that we can't see from the reception desk. I stop talking with the plant when I ear some noise. My "hello" was a surprised one. I'm hoping that it's not an enemy. I don't want to fight. I'm tired. I turn on myself and finally discover another elf. It's Luke. I met him at the bal. I smile to him. He seems very sweet.

-' Luke, I'm happy to see you again! Comes with me. This plant need some friends. '

He makes me laugh wen he said: -"We're available to meet without hurting! It's a good thing.". He's true. I discover him at the bal when I was looking for my friend Sonia. I don't keep an eye in front of him. I hurt him and he doesn't let me fall on the floor. He's a nice elf, isn't him? He kiss me on my cheek. I feel good with him. I want to spend more time with some elves. My family missed me a lot. I'm still seat on the sofa and he join me. I have some tea and some cakes.

-' Takes some if you want. '

The plant is telling us some things. It is more talkative since Luke's arrival. I could be jealous if I don't know that plants feel better with more elves around it.

Spoiler:

Potions & Objects

Back to top Go down
"A compléter"
"A compléter"
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Zéphyr Richter
P O R T E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I bring your luggage to your room
27 Y.O. 102 posts
P O R T E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I bring your luggage to your room
11.01.17 11:08

My blood is still frozen in my veins. I can’t believe that my wife is in this hotel. I thinks to leave during a while. I feel good here before to see her. I don’t want to go away. I need to work to live. I can’t leave this work without being in difficulty. I’m lucky, I’m not working in the garden. I could escape her each time I will want it. I return Galadriel’s smile. I follow her near the plant. It feel bad. She proposes me some tea and cakes. I take a cake and eat it. I listen what the plant is saying.

-"You are not alone. There are a lot of elfs in the hotel. You have two only for you today"

Galadriel calls me Luke as everybody here. I choose this name to protect me. It’s not necessary now because Sonia knows that I’m here. I don’t want some lies in our friendship with Galadriel.

-"Galadriel you work in the garden, isn’t it ? "

She confirms me her job in the hotel.

-"I have something to tell you. My name is not Luke but Zéphyr Richter. You’re working with my ex-wife, Sonia. It’s complicated between us because she tries to kill me. I want’s to use another identity because I want to stay hide. I met her today so I can tell you the truth. I don’t want some secrets in our friendship Galadriel. "

I hope that she can forgive me.

Potions & Objects

"A compléter"

"A compléter"
Back to top Go down
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Galadriel Tarannon
29 Y.O. 201 posts
03.03.17 22:11
He seems to be happy to find a friend here. Maybe he has something to tells me. He appears like somebody too serious. I don’t remember him as somebody so serious but I don’t know him so much. I can be wrong. He smiles to me. It will be a better moment. I drink some tea. He’s nice with plants. He’s a good elf. I feel good near him.

-' Two elves just for you, you’re so lucky ! '

I call him by his name Luke. He makes a strange face. I can’t understand what happens. Maybe it’s too early to call him by his first name. Is he this kind of man who wants some « Mister Roberts » ? He doesn’t explain me why he makes this face. He asks me if I’m working in the garden. Yes of course, like lots of others elves. I need to get more information about this strange attitude. I answers him :

-' Yes, I’m working in the garden like lot of others elves. Where are you working in the hotel ? '

I can’t remember him in the garden. It’s strange for me but I think that he is working in another place in the hotel. With the words -« I have something to tell you. » I’m worrying what he can say. I put my cup of tea on the table. I can’t think to the following words in his mouth. How somebody can change his identity so easily ? I’m shocked. His family name sounds like a familiar one. I don’t realize that it’s also Sonia’s one. Wait a minute, what he is saying ? She tries to killed him ? It’s the Sonia, I’m working with, it’s impossible ! He explains me that he wants to be hidden. I can understand it.I have some difficulties to understand and admit what he is saying. His last words are sweetest one. I realize that I need to say something. I open and close my mouth twice.

-' Nice to meet you Zéphyr Richter ! I’m still Galadriel Tarannon ! '

I smile to him. I don’t want to be angry. I’m calm in nature.

-' I’m surprised ! I’m more surprised by Sonia as murderer ! She’s the kindness in person. Are you sure that she was her ? How can she thinks to kill another elf ? How are you after this meeting ? '

I take his hand in mine.

-' I mean it’s probably so difficult to be in front of a person who … '

How can I tell it ?

-' … treat you like an enemy. Thanks to be honest with me Zéphyr. I understand why you lies even if I can’t see my friend like this. Is it a problem for you if she’s also my friend. I can understand it you know. '

I hope that it wasn’t. I’m working with Sonia. I spend too much time with her to treat her like an enemy.

Potions & Objects

Back to top Go down
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1