Faithlorn  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not recommended under 16 years old / Forum déconseillé aux - de 16 ans
W-Hell come - Forum RPG English Learning - Pratique et développe ton anglais en RP

C.J.S. — The Wolf among us
 :: • My Character :: Who I am - Biography :: Disappeared

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Dear Diary

Y.O. posts
07.01.16 1:04

< tr>

SAUVETERRE Claus Jean
FEAT HENRY CAVILL

APPEARANCE AGE: around 30 y.o  
HERE AS: (x) Guest () Employee () Semak's Guest

• CHARACTER: Claus has never been more docile than he is now. Indeed, he used to be some kind of a « rabid wolf », suspicious about every single person he could get close to, for he has been betrayed too many times in one life-time.
One may say that his old age had him gaining some wisdom. Or, was it for all the ordeals he went through that the fellow finally chose to be an obedient and quite citizen ?
In the end, it simply turned out that lycanthropy brought responsibility in the life of this unlucky country boy.

Furthermore, Sauveterre has his own sense of humor and rarely take things seriously. That doesn’t mean he is an unconscious and talkative redneck, only that he wants his eternity to be colorful till the end.
Most of the time, he is a well-groomed person. The ability he has to enjoy taking care of himself directly stems from the pleasure he takes in seducing womankind. It must be said : the werewolf has something bestial these ladies can hardly resist. Among others, he is quite a towering man, tough and rather hairy (though he’s fighting against the last one). That is why he often inspire fear for humans, and, year after year, got used to spend most of his time alone.
Lastly, Claus is a very open-minded man, a travelling lover that never gets tired of striding across the world, even after all these years doing it over and over.

I AM A:
NATIONALITY: Germano-French
DATE OF BIRTH: 23/10/1915
PLACE OF BIRTH: Somewhere in one of the numerous nameless villages that the Bavarian Alps shelter
JOB/STUDIES: Although he always secretly nourished the dream of becoming a worldwide athlete, he has accommodated himself being the humble vet he still is.
RACE: Werewolf
WHO ARE YOU IRL?

SURNAME: what a secret to discover  Laughing
OFTEN HERE?: () yes (x) no
A LAST WORD?: I found the concept attractive since I, like many french people, am not that good in english. Hope I’ll be allowed to join you guys (j’ai tenté la fiche en anglais en espérant que ça serait potable à la lecture. Si vous jugez que mes fautes graves et/ou répétitives, n’hésitez pas à me le faire savoir. Je suis là pour m’améliorer et pratiquer avant tout  Idea  )
Potions & Objects
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

Y.O. posts
07.01.16 1:04

« YOUR STORY »
TELL US EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU

PAST
« Mister Sauveterre, I suppose ? » « Your guesswork is effective, Doctor. » « Oh, and that’s just one minute of it. But, please, take a seat. » After a professional handshake, Claus laid back in the sitting that was arranged for him. « First, how do you feel, Mr. Sauveterre ? » Trying to relax himself, the colossus took a deep breath and, staring at the ceiling, said « I’m fine and, more still, ready to start. » The therapist sat on the armchair that was beside the werewolf. Using a tiny zapper, he put some of the classical music he had selected to help soothing his patient.Piano Concerto No. 21 - Andante (Mozart) — « We’ll begin from the start, shall we ? » With a bit of a playful tone, Sauveterre responded  « You’re the expert. » After he put his glasses on, the so-called expert started writing on his notebook. « Tell me about your parents, your childhood between Germany and France. » Folding his hands, Claus began « Well then, my parents both were pretty ordinary farmers. Their families had always lived in the mountains for as long as they knew. My mother, Claudia, was the Bavarian one, and my father, Jean, came from the Vosges’ uplands in France. And they weren’t the ones who would change this tradition for they never loved the buzzing of the city. Maybe was it because they never got a chance to get used to it. Anyway, I grew up in a cozy little chalet, built on the heights of some random mountain, surrounded by a vast forest. I had two brothers, both older than me, Edmund and Herbert, and one little sister, Bianka. She definitely was my favorite. Playful, we would always have fun together in the woods whereas my brothers, especially Edmund, the eldest, would try to help our dad as the best lumberjack of the region. I remember how we, the youngest, bothered, I’d say, tirelessly our elders who would give me the nickname of « Clausia » for I wasn’t doing a « boy job » by gossiping with Bianka all day long. It’s when the girl I was into, Diana if I recollect it well, called me so that I started keeping my distance with my little protege. Poor Bianka, she barely understood my behavior and cried a lot because of my coldness. That is when I also started to hang out with my brothers and their manly friends. »

Adagio in G Minor (Albinoni) — « Let’s skip the drama for another session, what about your turn ? I’ve heard you’re one of the youngest werewolf to have been turned during this century. » Nostalgic and with a bit of anxiety, the patient timidly started to answer « At this time, I was around thirty, Herbert was thirty-three and Edmund thirty-five. They would put me and three other men through what they called « das Mann Test ». It clearly was several trials after which only the best of us would own the right to join their valuable team, earn the privilege to hunt and drink with them rednecks every evening. Every single man of the hamlet would have testified the difficulty and riskiness of the « Mann test ». But, no one could have ever been able to tell what you really have to be put through. » Blinking, it definitely was a painful memory for this uplands son. « Bianka heard that I would be going to the last trial. She tried to talk me out of it. But, since I already was selected for after I managed to beat the strongest child of the team during the first trial, I was willing to end the test bravely. For my brother Edmund, who was one of the planners of the event, it would have been such an honor to have all for his brothers finally reunited in the gang.
That night, it was around midnight. As my parents were asleep, the three of us ran away to the wood’s edge. I remember taking a look at the moon during our rush. Full. As we got to the meeting point where all the boys and my three rivals were waiting for us, Edmund began to speak « Welcome, dear friends. You have now reached the very last step before your validation. To complete the stage, you’ll have to go through the most unimaginable trial you’ll ever see in your entire life. » Taking an accomplice look to his mates, my brother kept going. « You’ll have to get into the woods and bring back the axe Alexander left in during the day. But, my friends, it won’t be that easy. » He started to walk, kind of amused by the situation. « A whole new difficulty has been added this year. For there are already too many members in our team and so, we need to be sure you deserve your place among us, we unanimously decided to spice it up. As you can see, the moon is full. And so, as children of the Bavarian Alps, we all know the meaning of it. It means, my friends, that the Böse is out, somewhere, into these woods and that you’ll have to avoid him to finish the trial. » The Böse. Many translations, one feeling about it. The Mad one. The Angry one. The Evil one. Our parents would always prevent us from having a bad behavior with his threat when we were younger. He was the local monster, for young people as well as old. The legend used to tell that those who had seen the Böse had never returned, for it has probably eaten them only leaving their clothes' scraps behind.
When Edmund pronounced these words, I remember taking a look to Diana, who was excited to hear of me confronting the beast. With an air of defiance, she was looking with all of her friends. As if I would represent nothing for her if I had refused to pass the trial. Scared but forced by her presence, I stayed quite whereas my rivals started to grow pale to the name of the freak. Looking at the woods that were as quite as I was and full of darkness, Edmund finished « May the best of you win, Friends. You have all night from now on. » As he hit the ground to indicate the beginning of the race, the four of us began to run as fast as we could. I was one of the fastest and so, the adrenaline boosted my skills. I remember jumping over trunks, evading horned branches, having my shirt ripped off by my lack of finesse. I think I ran over half an hour without having a break. Finally, breathless, I stopped. Doubled up with pain, I tried to get some landmarks. I was definitely away from home, by myself. Even though I was a courageous little boy, I still wasn’t that brave to keep it cool in night-black when I heard that grunt. Terrible, deep, bestial grunt. I turned back into the direction where it came from, and I remember the shiver that crossed my poor little body when I plunged my look into these two glowing yellow balls. As blazing as hell fire, the huge shadow started coming out of its hiding place. All hairy biped creature, its sharped fangs were all I was staring at by now. I tried to walk away, slowly, so it won't get mad at me, but I stumbled onto some root. Laying down on the mud, I kept still, breathless in front of the impressive monster. I remember its face looking all satisfied to having its midnight diner served, ready to be eaten. Unable to scream, it's petrified that the Böse jumped upon me and started to beat me on the trapezius. That’s when, into a whining, I silently cried and left all hope of surviving. At least until somebody jumped over the back of the Böse. Bianka. She was fighting the beast with her tiny little fists but, with a fortitude I had never seen in any other person before. That’s when the beast started to master my sister that I realized what was happening. Barely did I had the time to grab a the axe I stumbled on that it destroyed her in one beat. I hit the Böse again and again, with all my strength. It seemed that it didn’t even blinked to my attacks. I heard Bianka gasping as the beast was nourishing itself on her. That’s when I yelled, with all my voice. My scream seemed to wake up the Böse. It released Bianka who felt, lifeless, on the ground. It appeared as shocked as I was when we both looked at her little blond head, laying on a bed of leaves. Lifeless, it was evident. Unconscious, I thought to reassure myself while I came back to my silentness. That is when the Böse ran away from us and when I felt on my knees, took my little sister in my arms and looked at her face, trying to remove her sticky hair from it. She was cold. She was pallid. She was disfigured. I cried for at least an hour, swinging, holding her close. She was the one I loved the most  before all of this happened. And now, she had finished in scraps. All because of me acting selfish, willing to appear a "real man" to this stupid girl I was courting. When I finally understood all of this, I took her on my shoulders and dragged myself as I could to the hamlet. When I arrived, covered in her blood, all the girls yelled so loudly that every single family woke up and ran to us. I remember the look my brothers gave to me. I wasn’t Clausia anymore, but a murderer to every single child of the hamlet. Even my parents seemed to keep me at bay, after my mother would have treat the bite that was torturing me. We buried our dear Bianka the very night all of this happened. I remember how lonely I felt. I swore to myself I would find the Böse and make him pay for what he did to Bianka. And after all, what he did to me. »

Sarabande (Haendel) — « I’m sorry for your lost … But we have to get through these ruthless moments of your life to complete your cure, Mr. Sauveterre. How did your first transformation went ? » Holding back his tears, Claus closed his eyes to dive into one of his oldest memories. « At first, the bite was ok. Nothing came out of it. I remained the guy I always were for at least two more months. It all happened when I was about to turn thirty one. I already was more hairy and taller than Edmund. This night, I had high fever. My mother thought it was the flu. She put me in quarantine, in the barn with a hot water bottle, hoping tomorrow I would get better. But the pain took in intensity as the night was getting deeper. I could feel my pulse in my head, like a tremendous bomb that was ready to blow. And the heat. It was unbearable. It reached a point that forced me to throw the hot water bottle across the barn I shared with chickens and cows and got out, almost naked, in the snow. I was holding my lamentations when it all really began. The fur came out painfully, the fangs replaced my tooth, the muzzle appeared. It was too much to handle for the young boy I was. I started crawling as far as I could into the woods, crying. When moving became too hard, I laid down, took a look at my hands. Hairy. With claws instead of my gnawed nails. A patch of ice I looked into showed me something that was terrifying. I became the Böse. Became the monster that broke my entire existence two years ago, leaving me alone with my conscience. And with this new image of myself came a hunger stronger than the one I could have felt during the war. I could have eaten … A man alive. Moaning all the sadness away, that’s when I started to hate myself even more. I came back into the barn and ate every single animal that was into it. For this night on until my thirty-fifth anniversary, I would feed on animals and then, discreetly clean my mess. Nothing else. Until that night … »

La Follia (Vivaldi) — « Which night, Mr. Sauveterre ? » « Well. I had left my family to start medical studies in Munich. I was motivated to find a cure to what I was considering as a disease at the time. That is why I choose to specialize myself in animals, since I thought myself as one of them.
As I told you before, I was coming home for the weekend. Since my mother passed away two years ago from bad cold, I used to get back to my native hamlet only once a year. This time, it was the annual visit but, I felt different during the journey. My father asked for me, as if something important had to be done. I also remember it was the time Hitler gained fame in our region of Germany more than anywhere else. I hated this man as much as I hated the socialite citi-dwellers like him. When I finally arrived on my mountain, I was shocked to see my brothers greeting me … in Hitler’s uniforms. Well, not so surprising coming from this two moronics but still. Faithful to myself, I ignored these fellows that used to despise me for years and entered the house without according them a greeting.
My father was smoking his pipe, as usual, sitting down to the familial table. Silently, he patted the place next to him, so I would understand I had to come closer. I complied to his will and sat right next to him. He seemed tired and preoccupied by something that I knew I would be aware of soon. « I’ve been waiting for this moment for a very, very long time, son. » A puff of smoke came out of his thick beard as he pronounced these words. My brothers were quite, standing in a corner of the room. « I secretly hope you’ll forgive me for what I’m about to confess, Claus. » His eyes became all damped and he seemed to have a lump in his throat as he was trying to tell me what he aimed to. He asked for my brothers to wait outside and began by showing me several scars that seemed to have been made by an ... axe « I am the Böse, Claus. I am the one responsible for the death of your sister, Bianka, also my sweet daughter. I am the one because of whom you have became what you are now. I’m old, Claus. And I have enemies. Soon, they’ll be able to kill me. That’s why I wanted you to know the truth before I’m gone. I’m not asking for your forgiveness. Just for your understanding. » At this time, a thrill of fury shook my whole body. I immediately raised from my chair. I felt the beast in me resurfacing. My very own father. He was everything I hated. Everything I wanted so hard to destroy. But he also was the one family left that I felt related to. « You have every right to be mad at me. But please. I’m asking you. Keep an eye on your brothers. Help them not to do something they would regret. » I stared at him with so much anger that I could sense fear on his face. Now, I knew. And I would take my long-awaited revenge. That’s why I went out, pretending I needed some air. He stayed in. What I did, I am not proud of it. But, it seemed fair to me.
I came back into the living room, holding, on one hand, the head of Edmund and, on the other one, the head of Herbert. Satiated for the first time since I had turned thanks to their greasy corpses, I gently dropped off my trophies on the table and had them roll to my father’s side. « You have now, Jean Sauveterre, no family left behind. Please, appreciate the price of your doings for the remaining time you have. Contemplate the monster you’ve created. And be sure of one thing : I won’t stop. I will destroy you as you’ve destroyed our family. » I confess, I almost lost my mind that day. Killing my brothers was a step I overcame easily. That's when I think moral became a foreign notion to me.
Distraught, my father had no other choice but to let me go back where I came from. I’ve heard ever since that the hamlet called our family haunted. A rumor I am pleased to spread around. I have had no news of my father ever since.
The years after, I fought with my fangs and claws as a solitary werewolf during WWII on the French side. I settled in a little village in the Vosges, next to Epinal. I became a lovely vet on day time and a ruthless beast during the night. I would generally feed on grown up men because ladies remind me too much of my sister. But, I could either feed on anything that is bumping into my way. »

NOW
La Stravaganza (Vivaldi) — « Is it still how you’re living, Mr. Sauveterre ? » « More or less. I am today trying to get accustomed to Paris for my hunger is growing bigger as I am getting older. Living in such a town is quite a challenge for me I’d say. So many preys I have to resist to. You know, I am a mountain man. I am not used to the noise, the crowd, the temptations and the energy of a capital. Even if I can control myself during the day, every single night is an ordeal to me. The beast comes out and its personality is hard to curb. Moreover, I feel completely disoriented in the middle of all of these creatures I have discovered during my nocturnal trips. I recently discovered that one of my conquests was a shapeshifter. Indeed, I have never been so confused. That is why I came to you, Mr. Desjardins, because I’ve heard you’re doing miracles. » The doctor closed his notebook, removed his glasses and as he folded his legs, concluded « I think you're having a lack of holidays, Mr. Sauveterre. » Surprised by Desjardins' verdict, Claus stood up straight. « Really ? » « For sure, Mr. Sauveterre. And I exactly know the place where you should go get some rest. »

MIRACLE
And so it was under the advice of his therapist that Claus arrived at the Miracle Hotel. It took him three months to make a decision. Finally, he realized : in more than a century of existence, he had never been on vacation. Since eternity was going to last a little while for him, maybe was it better to spend it after knowing what to focus on for the next centuries to come.
Furthermore, Claus dreams to initiate the revival of the packs. So, he's here with the idea of meeting others like him and convince them that together, they would all easily face the adversity of their curse.
Finally, he is a curious immortal that is willing to know everything about every creature he would encounter at the hotel. For he dreams of curing everyone of them from their supernatural nature.

« YOUR ABILITIES »
DESCRIBE YOUR ABILITIES & POWERS

Claus basically is a regular werewolf, with hidden yellow eyes and an imposing muscle structure and normal werewolves' senses.
Regarding closer to his abilities, Claus is quite a thing. Since he has an enormous stock of anger buried inside him, when he gets mad, his abilities are becoming incredible, especially his strength. Claus can easily beat another creature with his bare hands if the anger is at the appointment. Under the same circumstances, he can smell, see, hear and feel anything around him within a radius of 1 km, which is quite a thing. He's also able to sense the presence of a human or a creature that's within a radius of ten meters, even if the last one is still subject to an uncertain using.
Concerning the wolf that's inside him, Claus can turn into a huge timber wolf that is pretty much the size of a human. Under this form, he still have the control of himself and can prevent bad manners.
On the contrary, when he turns into the werewolf, he stays onto his two legs and gains in height. His forearms grow longer, as his feet too. His back bends. Pointed ears are appearing on his head. Claws. Fangs. Muzzle. Fur. And these two glowing yellow eyes that everybody can see under this form. When Claus is the werewolf, he must be around three meters high and one and half a meter of width. Storing his supernatural capacities and losing his human mind, Claus is hardly manageable under this form except with the help of silver. But, you'll have to act fast if you're willing to survive him ...

YOUR LUGGAGE
Your allowed to bring 15 sorts of things in your luggage, please check it and describe what you have brought with you in Miracle. You don't have to describe clothes and underwear, just mention them into your luggage with these words.
Example of classical luggage (you can choose it for your own one):
1- Clothes
2- Underwear
3- Shampoo
4- Shoes
5- Tooth brush
6- Hair brush
7- Soap
8- Chains (full moon's matter)
9- Sunglasses
10- Music player
11- Medical accessories (since he knows a bit about human's medicine)
12- Swimsuit
13- Cellphone
14- Books
15- Razor
Potions & Objects
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 29
• Type of creature : Shapeshifter
• Room N° : S003
• Copyright : Cookie
• Here since : 2014-05-01
"A compléter"
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Cillian MacLochlain
C O R R E C T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I can help you in english
29 Y.O. 671 posts
C O R R E C T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I can help you in english
07.01.16 12:43
Welcome Claus alien
I'm sure a lot of ladies will be more than pleased to see such an handsome wolf around here.

And as the corrector of the forum, you can count on me to help you if you want to. But so far, I've seen no mistakes.

Stranger in a strange land
« You saved my life through blood and through sacrifice... Love is a dangerous game to play, hearts are made for breaking and for pain. » ©️ Joy
Potions & Objects

• Type of creature : Shapeshifter

• Room N° : S003

• Copyright : Cookie

BiographyRelationshipsRP Evolution Phone

"A compléter"
Angel's Truth Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P Hair's Color Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber Moon's Drops Olden P Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin Wild Blow Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 27
• Type of creature : I'm a fairy, the daughter of the Moon
• Room N° : 010
• Copyright : Ayumi Hamasaki, Piichou Graph
• Here since : 2014-11-30

I love my wings, even if it's very strange for human being to see them. Let's have a look to my beautiful fairy wings.

Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility x1
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel x1
Wallsin
Wild Blow
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Alwen M. Lastalaica
G U E S T ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I am a fairy with fairy dust
27 Y.O. 149 posts
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I am a fairy with fairy dust
07.01.16 21:21
Welcome !

MY FAIRY TALE
Potions & Objects

• Type of creature : I'm a fairy, the daughter of the Moon

• Room N° : 010

• Copyright : Ayumi Hamasaki, Piichou Graph

Biography Relationships RP Evolution Phone

I love my wings, even if it's very strange for human being to see them. Let's have a look to my beautiful fairy wings.

Angel's Truth Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P Hair's Color Healthy P Invisibility x1 Love Filter Mind Rubber Moon's Drops Olden P Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel x1 Wallsin Wild Blow Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : I'm an elemantary witch

• Room N° : Isilda's area, my area doesn't have number
• Copyright : (c) Piichou & Tumblr
• Here since : 2008-12-05
I prefer to tell you that I am not the person you thought. I can be dangerous as I can be lovely & openminded. Trust in me & I will show you the most incredible & amazing things you ever dreamed.

Angel's Truth x1
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells x1
Frogs' P x2
Hair's Color x5
Healthy P
Invisibility x1
Love Filter x2
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops x1
Olden P x1
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty x1
Time Travel x2
Wallsin
Wild Blow x1
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Isilda Mainsworth
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Witch - Don't be affraid
29 Y.O. 4327 posts
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Witch - Don't be affraid
08.01.16 20:47
Hey hello and welcome with us Claus !!! Wink
I love your choice of avatar !
Don't be afraid about your English level, you know we are here to develop it Smile
Don't hesitate to contact me if you need anything Smile
Have a nice day and good for your bio Wink
See you !

I'm a witch, I love who I am, ... Power is mine
W-HELL COME TO «MIRACLE», GUESTS

Potions & Objects

Biography RelationshipsRP Evolution Phone

I prefer to tell you that I am not the person you thought. I can be dangerous as I can be lovely & openminded. Trust in me & I will show you the most incredible & amazing things you ever dreamed.

Angel's Truth x1 Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells x1 Frogs' P x2 Hair's Color x5 Healthy P Invisibility x1 Love Filter x2 Mind Rubber Moon's Drops x1 Olden P x1 Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty x1 Time Travel x2 Wallsin Wild Blow x1 Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 117
• Type of creature : I'm a vampire or blood sucker if you prefer
• Location : Working in a company or in the hotel usually in my room
• Room N° : 018
• Copyright : Silver lungs (signature) & tumblr
• Here since : 2014-01-18
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia x1
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color x1
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber x1
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Richard J. Morland
I used to be a Man ...
117 Y.O. 1227 posts
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I used to be a Man ...
08.01.16 20:53
Welcome Claus. A new werewolf, that's interesting !

I am & I'll be
After used to be
Potions & Objects

• Type of creature : I'm a vampire or blood sucker if you prefer
• Location : Working in a company or in the hotel usually in my room

• Room N° : 018

• Copyright : Silver lungs (signature) & tumblr

• Here since : 2014-01-18

Angel's Truth Ataraxia x1 Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P Hair's Color x1 Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber x1 Moon's Drops Olden P Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin Wild Blow Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

Y.O. posts
09.01.16 16:36
Thank you guys for such a warm welcoming :stars:

Cillian ; don't worry, I'll know how to appreciate these ladies' attention :balrina:  I feel reassured already Smile

Isilda ; that's also quite a choice you've made regarding your celebrity Laughing thanks for your help offer

Richard ; a fang mate, hope our species won't be an obstacle to any good relationship Cool
Potions & Objects
Back to top Go down

Angel's Truth x1
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells x1
Frogs' P x2
Hair's Color x5
Healthy P
Invisibility x1
Love Filter x2
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops x1
Olden P x1
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty x1
Time Travel x2
Wallsin
Wild Blow x1
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Isilda Mainsworth
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Witch - Don't be affraid
29 Y.O. 4327 posts
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Witch - Don't be affraid
10.01.16 16:33
Thanks Claus Wink

I'm a witch, I love who I am, ... Power is mine
W-HELL COME TO «MIRACLE», GUESTS

Potions & Objects

Biography RelationshipsRP Evolution Phone

Angel's Truth x1 Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells x1 Frogs' P x2 Hair's Color x5 Healthy P Invisibility x1 Love Filter x2 Mind Rubber Moon's Drops x1 Olden P x1 Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty x1 Time Travel x2 Wallsin Wild Blow x1 Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 30
• Type of creature : Métamorphe
• Room N° : 031
• Copyright : Bazzart (shiya), WWW., tumblr

Mon cavalier pour le bal tant attendu ... incroyable lui se transforme en loup, pourtant on dit s'entendre comme chien et chat et non pas loup et chat.

Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin x1
Wild Blow
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Katherine A. Molls
I am a Shapeshifter
30 Y.O. 348 posts
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I am a Shapeshifter
10.01.16 16:53
Welcome Claus. Glad to see a new worewolf too.

Don't pay attention on appearances

« Somebody told me once I looked like a cat ... maybe he was right, maybe he wasn't. » GUERLAIN

Spoiler:

Potions & Objects
• I' am : 30

• Type of creature : Métamorphe

• Room N° : 031

• Copyright : Bazzart (shiya), WWW., tumblr

Mon cavalier pour le bal tant attendu ... incroyable lui se transforme en loup, pourtant on dit s'entendre comme chien et chat et non pas loup et chat.

Angel's Truth Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P Hair's Color Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber Moon's Drops Olden P Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin x1 Wild Blow Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : Werewolf
&quot;A compléter&quot;
• Room N° : "A compléter"
• Copyright : MISH.MISH
• Here since : 2014-09-06
"A compléter"
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Matthew Wilder
I am a werewolf
117 Y.O. 269 posts
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I am a werewolf
10.01.16 20:09
Welcome werewolf brother.
I hope we'll have a link together then.
Potions & Objects

&quot;A compléter&quot;

• Copyright : MISH.MISH

• Here since : 2014-09-06

"A compléter"
Angel's Truth Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P Hair's Color Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber Moon's Drops Olden P Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin Wild Blow Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

Y.O. posts
10.01.16 21:01
Thanks, you two rabbit

Matthew ; it's with pleasure that I will come back to you as soon as I get validated
Potions & Objects
Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : I'm already dead, I scream for death - I'm a Banshee
• Room N° : I don't know yet
• Copyright : Arya & tumblr
• Here since : 2014-11-16
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Assalra Gostern
I want to avenge my suffering
117 Y.O. 126 posts
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I want to avenge my suffering
10.01.16 23:05
A new werewolf and a beautiful one ... what a shame that I hate men ...
Welcome Claus !
Potions & Objects

• Type of creature : I'm already dead, I scream for death - I'm a Banshee

• Room N° : I don't know yet

• Copyright : Arya & tumblr

• Here since : 2014-11-16

Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : Witch
• Room N° : S004 into the staff part
• Copyright : Avatar by Piichou & gif by tumblr
• Here since : 2013-12-23

If you have any request or issue, I'm here to help you.
Please, just have fun with us!
Angel's Truth x3
Ataraxia x1
Baby Boom x1
Chiwawas x2
Contrary tells
Frogs' P x1
Hair's Color x3
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber x1
Moon's Drops x2
Olden P x2
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty x1
Time Travel x1
Wallsin
Wild Blow x1
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Endza Davidian
A D M I N ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Don't hesitate to contact us
29 Y.O. 3484 posts
A D M I N ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Don't hesitate to contact us
13.01.16 0:44
Welcome here Claus. Good luck for your biography. If you need any help we are here to help you. drunken. Be careful my werewolf Elva is in the around.

Welcome to the hotel,
If you need my help, ask for the reception.
Potions & Objects

• Type of creature : Witch

• Room N° : S004 into the staff part

• Copyright : Avatar by Piichou & gif by tumblr

• Here since : 2013-12-23

If you have any request or issue, I'm here to help you.
Please, just have fun with us!

Angel's Truth x3 Ataraxia x1 Baby Boom x1 Chiwawas x2 Contrary tells Frogs' P x1 Hair's Color x3 Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber x1 Moon's Drops x2 Olden P x2 Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty x1 Time Travel x1 Wallsin Wild Blow x1 Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down
werewolf appaerence
• Room N° : 006
• Copyright : Piichou & tumblr & WildHeart
• Here since : 2014-10-15

Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Elva Dofridottir
I used to be a woman ...
29 Y.O. 251 posts
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I used to be a woman ...
13.01.16 0:49
Hello Claus,
It's a pleasure to say Welcome to another werewolf. So, welcome with us and of course I hope that I should ask for a link.
Cillian, you're right Smile.

Find the animal flame in my eyes.
Promenons nous dans les bois pendant que le loup est là. Si jamais le loup nous croise, il nous mangera. Si jamais on s'en sort, alors loup on deviendra... .
Potions & Objects

werewolf appaerence
• Room N° : 006

• Copyright : Piichou & tumblr & WildHeart

• Here since : 2014-10-15

Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : Merman
• Copyright : nightNgel - Tumblr
I need to learn year after year how to leave in earth and under water.
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Stéphane Moracchini
P O O L A T T E N D A N T ■ ■ ■ ■
I can swim like anyone else !!!
27 Y.O. 290 posts
P O O L A T T E N D A N T  ■ ■ ■ ■I can swim like anyone else !!!
14.01.16 0:21
Welcome cheers

What the world is out of the ocean isn’t what we told you. It changes you. Never sign a pact with a demon, you will loose the person you were before.

Potions & Objects

• Type of creature : Merman

• Copyright : nightNgel - Tumblr

I need to learn year after year how to leave in earth and under water.
Back to top Go down
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next