Faithlorn  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not recommended under 16 years old / Forum déconseillé aux - de 16 ans
W-Hell come - Forum RPG English Learning - Pratique et développe ton anglais en RP

Hana J. Park ► Evolution
 :: • Everything ends :: Rubbish Bin :: Management :: Evolution

Dear Diary

Y.O. posts
12.07.15 21:54
Evolution Form: Hana J. Park
   Race: Shapeshifter

I was born on July 1980, in a village near Kingston, we were a fairly rich family. I went to school in a famous place. I wasn't a very good pupil but I had my graduate of the end of college. Just after that, I went to a univesity to study the drawing. I succeeded in these studies and made hapiness of my parents. Until I discover my power.

An evening, I turn myself in a hedgehog for the first time. I was very scared but I didn't talk to my parents because I didn't want that they think that I'm mad.

Now, I'm actually an student. I spend my life with my pencil and my pad of drawing. That allows me to relax. I don't have news anymore of my family but I know I can trust them even if they are far away from me. I don't have either many friends but I don't care.

I live now in a little flat no far from London. I actually have a girlfriend who calls Lydia. I'm bisexual so I have already had boyfriends.

It's my brother, who was actually dead because he had cancer, who told me that the hotel existed. So I took my luggage without any hesitation time and I come here. Because when I tried to talk of my power of transformation, people found me strange or mad and sometimes, they were scared by me. In the Miracle, I know people are similar that I, I know they also have magical power.
I hope I'll find a job here to have money and I hope to I'll can stand here for a long time without problems or anithing else. And finally, I'll meet fantastic people here, I know that.

Abilities

I'm an Shapeshifter, I can turn myself in an little and black hedgehog. I really love this animal because it's sooo cute and at the same time so strong and bold. I really love this power, my power.
Important Events

September 1999 : I began my studies to the university.

December 2013 : My brother died because of cancer.

January 2015 : I arrived in the Miracle.

Potions & Objects
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

Y.O. posts
Inventory: My Potions
I will use them into the game

Time Travel (0)Love Filter (0)Moon's Drops (0)Hair's Color (0)
Olden P (0)Wallsin (0)Frogs' P (0)Angel's Truth (0)
Contrary tells (0)Baby Boom (0)Sleepin' Beauty (0)Ataraxia (0)
Invisibility (0)Chiwawas (0)Wild Blow (0)Mind Rubber (0)
Potions & Objects
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

Y.O. posts
Inventory: My Objects
I will use them into the game

Against Evil LocketWatersweets
Twins MirrorMagical Pen
Connected Minds' RingVenus' Fragrance

My Pet: Name
My little friend