AdministrationCharacterEntrance AreaInside the HotelOutside the HotelHidden PartAround the World
Faithlorn  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not recommended under 16 years old / Forum déconseillé aux - de 16 ans
W-Hell come - Forum RPG English Learning - Pratique et développe ton anglais en RP

Mysti or a mystery
 :: • My Character :: Who I am - Biography :: Disappeared

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Dear Diary

14.05.15 22:01

< tr>

LOVENGARD MYSTI
FEAT INDIA EISLEY

APPEARANCE AGE: 20 y.o  
HERE AS: () Guest (X) Employee () Semak's Guest

• CHARACTER: Mysti is a bit weird. On an everyday basis, she seems just too much calm. It's not like she doesn't have any emotion, more like nothing seem to stress her. She is always relax and don't care about the bad thing. We could think she is really courageous because she seem to fear nothing, but actually, it's more like stupidity. She doesn't fear what people will think and she does what she want, which made her loose many jobs before. She would be obedient only if food is involved. She is more or less independent and solitary all the time, but sometime she feels alone and want to have company. She can also be a lot affectionate with people she trusts, but with people she don't even know too.

Because she is more independent, she seems to not care about the other, which is not totally wrong. In fact, she loves everybody, but if the people don't talk to her or don't get involved with her, she will not work on her side to get them back. She can be a bit self centered, but more in a cute way than is a mean way. Above this, she is very kind, cheerful, positive and a good listener. She will try to find solution with all her strength. Normally, people find her adorable and want to take care of her, because they can see the good in her. When we give her, she is really appreciative of what we do for her and will try to do the same every time she can.

I AM A:
NATIONALITY: Irish
DATE OF BIRTH: 11/03/1995
PLACE OF BIRTH: Glenmalure, Ireland
JOB/STUDIES: Cleaner
RACE: Shapeshifter
WHO ARE YOU IRL?

SURNAME: Alexou
OFTEN HERE?: (x) yes () no
A LAST WORD?: As you can see, I'm not a perfect bilingual. I'm sorry if I make many mistake but please help me if you see some. It's been a long time since I wanted to register here, but I didn't had much time before. Now that I am in summer break, I was like "why not". So here I am. I am now in you care. Let's drink some tea shall we ?
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

14.05.15 22:02

« YOUR STORY »
TELL US EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU

PAST
When she was a little girl, Mysti was already a bit off the track. She was always outside. She would play in the mud, search for little animal or insect, looking at the clouds or stars for hours. Sometime, she would even completely disappear. Even if she was full of energy when she was exploring the forest, she would also sleep more than the common amount of time and at many moments in the days. We could find her, in the middle of the day, sleeping on the grass, on the floor, under her bed and even inside some wardrobe. People were calling her the cat girl, because she was as curious and lazy than a cat.

These habits weren’t really accepted where she lived. Indeed, for what she can remember, Mysti always lived in an orphanage. She doesn’t know many about her parents. Some bad mouthed kids often said that her mother abandoned her because she was afraid of what she was. Those kids didn’t know “what she was” meant, so a rumor started that she was the daughter of the devil and all the children stopped to talk to her. Is that rumor true ? We will never know. What we can assure is true is that Mysti is actually not human. But, contrary to what the rumor says, the little lady is not blood related to the devil.

One day she went on a little walk and find a large tree she wanted to climb in. In the middle of her ascension, her foot sled and she felt. She was pretty high, but she felt back on her feet. She was so afraid of what just happened that her body was shaking. She began to feel really weird and suddenly her body transformed into a cat. The first time it was a bit hurtful, but got used to it quickly. At the beginning, fear was the trigger, but after maybe two months, she just has to think about it and the minute after she was on four feet, with a moist nose and a short and black fur all around her body.

The women that was taking care of the orphanage didn’t like that Mysti was always out, doing thing on her own and never helping. They became really severe with her and asked her to do more task. She was already twelve after all. But, since her first transformation was when she was ten, at that time, it was normal for her to be on her cat form whenever she could. The new rule was hard to follow for a free spirit like her, she felt trapped. She tried to transform anytime she could, but it was more complicated because she couldn't go in the forest as often to hide forum the other. They did often see a strange cat wandering around but never did the connection with Mysti. She still had to be carefull. Mysti wasn’t afraid of the reaction of the other people; she didn’t care much about that. She has always been relaxed and naïve, thinking that it was not a problem to be like she was. She just wanted to keep it for her. It was her secret, her own treasure. By the way, she followed to the new rule only because she didn’t want to be yield at and because she wanted food (Mysti always have loved food really much).

With no surprise, four years later, her little secret was discovered. She was sixteen, which is still really impressive because she achieved to keep it safe for many years. She was in the laundry room and a younger girl entered at the moment she was going on her transformation. The girl in question was really surprised and then ran to the women in charge, but they didn’t believe her. The women thought the little one said that because of the weird behavior of Mysti that made her the “cat girl” of the place. Luckily for Mysti, the women did not take those comments seriously. After that incident, she took more precaution.

NOW
When she got 18 years old, she decided to quit the orphanage. She was too old to stay anyway. After her depart, she got many little jobs on her way. The problem is that because she was sluggish and a bit strange, she could never keep a job long. Nobody really understood her; she was too different from the common human. It's not like she was a bad person, she was really kind and loving to everyone, but so sleepy and lazy. Besides, everything would catch her attention and she would stop working to watch the new thing. Sometime she would just disappear in the middle of doing a task. The worst may be that she never really cares about it. When people were done with her, she would just go, smiling and saying goodbye. It’s not like Mysti have no emotion, she is just totally carefree and she has her head in the clouds. Nothing really matter, bad thing happen, but if you continue without bothering, you will be able to be happy again. This is what she think.

For two years, the young women got many jobs and was poor, but she was happy and met many interesting people. She even met a vampire. He went to her because he felt that she wasn’t human. He told her that she was a shapeshifter and that she was not the only one. It was a big shock for her; learning there was other creature and that she wasn't alone. After that, she passed many time searching for people like her and made many other friends. She even stayed in an apartment that looked more like a jungle because all of the occupants were shapeshifters. Mysti was really enjoying passing moment with people that were the same, but never felt like home in this place. She decided to quit after half a year. She heard of a hotel that was hiring and accepting people with "inexplicable" condition : the Miracle’s Hotel. Since it was on another country, she worked hard to make her passport and organizing her trip. After saying goodbye to her new friends, she took her plane and left.

MIRACLE
Mysti is now 20 years old. She just arrived. It’s been only one week in fact. She discovered this place because of a friend of a friend who talked about when he went there on vacation. She searched for more information about the hotel and here she is now. She got quickly at her ease in the ancient building. She loves exploring everywhere when she cleans and because it’s her first week the manager is less hard on her. Mysti don’t want to lose her new job, so she is working harder. This don’t stop her of falling asleep everywhere and of eating thing that are not meant for her. Even if it hasn’t been a long time, she really feels at home and wish to stay longer if she can.

« YOUR ABILITIES »
DESCRIBE YOUR ABILITIES & POWERS

Since she is a shapeshifter, Mysti can transform into other animals. For now, she can only transform into a cat, but sometimes, she can become bigger than a normal domestic cat. She wishes one day she can take the form of a panther or a white tiger. She is not really interested in the other kind animal. By the way, even if she normally likes everybody, she is not really a big fan of dogs and wolf or werewolf.

As a human, her senses are better than the common people and she is a bit faster and more agile, but it’s not really remarkable. As an animal, she wears a short black fur and two blue-green eyes.
YOUR LUGGAGE

In her luggage, Mysti doesn't have many things since she has been poor for like... all her life. She got some cheap clothes find in a thrift store, and underwear of course. She only has two pair of shoes, one pair of snickers and black sandals. At least she has the basic hygiene kit: tooth brush, tooth paste, soap, shampoo, razor, deodorant and a hair brush. Moreover, she go nowhere without her sewing kit. She also owns an old Sony CD Walkman and only one mixed music disc. Finally, hidden under everything, she has an envelope where she hides all her papers, including her passport and a mystery letter the women of the orphanage gave her when she left.
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 29
• Type of creature : Vampire (sexy one I would add)
• Location : Into the Miracle Hotel or outside but usually into the Night-club where I'm the manager
• Copyright : (c) Piichou & Tumblr
• Here since : 2014-02-17

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Dedna Devor
C L U B M A N A G E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I want you to have fun
C L U B M A N A G E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ I want you to have fun
14.05.15 22:05
Hey welcome among us Mysti Wink

Les humains je me les ferais bien en salade ...
    mais je me contente de leur sang xD
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

14.05.15 22:19
Nevermind what I said before for those who saw my post before I edited. I will do a shapeshifter, it's less complicated.

And Thank you Dedna Smile
Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : Witch
• Room N° : S004 into the staff part
• Copyright : Avatar by Piichou & gif by tumblr
• Here since : 2013-12-23

If you have any request or issue, I'm here to help you.
Please, just have fun with us!

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Endza Davidian
A D M I N ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Don't hesitate to contact us
A D M I N ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Don't hesitate to contact us
15.05.15 22:45
Welcome here Mysti and good luck for your biography! drunken If you need any help, we are here!

Welcome to the hotel,
If you need my help, ask for the reception.
Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : SHapeshifter
Black Panther
• Copyright : tumblr, candyrock
• Here since : 2014-12-08

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Milly Svensson
B K F A T T E N D A N T ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Your first meal each day
B K F A T T E N D A N T ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ Your first meal each day
16.05.15 11:55
Welcome!

Color rp: #D956F3
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

16.05.15 12:18
Welcome Mysti, good luck for you bio Smile
Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : Werewolf
• Copyright : Blondie / Gif sur internet / Signature : Joy
• Here since : 2014-08-31
Watch out ! i bite !

Dear Diary

View user profile

Eric W. Dumas
M A I N T E N A N C E ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Let me take care of the hotel
M A I N  T E N A N C E ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ Let me take care of the hotel
17.05.15 0:27
Welcome among us little shifter alien

The animal I have become
It is said there is no sin in killing a beast, only in killing a man. But where does one begin and the other end ? © Wofman
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

17.05.15 7:32
A big thank you all for you warm welcome :'3 I wish we can all be friend 8D
I'm nearly done, I just need to finish some correction and voila ~
Nya ha ~
Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : I'm an elemantary witch

• Room N° : Isilda's area, my area doesn't have number
• Here since : 2008-12-05
I prefer to tell you that I am not the person you thought. I can be dangerous as I can be lovely & openminded. Trust in me & I will show you the most incredible & amazing things you ever dreamed.

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Isilda Mainsworth
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Witch - Don't be affraid
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Witch - Don't be affraid
17.05.15 13:06
Hey hello and welcome with us Mysti ! Wink
Good luck for your biography ^^
Don't hesitate to contact me if you need anything !
Have a nice Sunday Smile
Hope to be friend with you too ^^
See you later !

I'm a witch, I love who I am, ... Power is mine
W-HELL COME TO «MIRACLE», GUESTS

Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : Wizard, I will make you scared
• Here since : 2014-06-12

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Semak Tolignev
W I Z A R D ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
The strongest & oldest one
W I Z A R D ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ The strongest & oldest one
17.05.15 16:10
Bienvenue parmi nous / Welcome on the forum.
For any information contact us without any hesitation.
Cool

Wizard - I fight for revenge
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 30
• Type of creature : Werewolf
• Room N° : 25
• Copyright : tumblr Anaelle bazzart
• Here since : 2014-08-28

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

James Lloyd
G U E S T ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I am a werewolf
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I am a werewolf
18.05.15 22:23
Welcome Mysti !

It's taking me over, I don't wanna play this game no more. We could have all night. Tell me it's alright.
Just say the word
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

20.05.15 5:21
Thank you ! :stars:
I'm done ! I think everything is alright...tell me if it's not !
And I was wondering, is there a chatbox ?
Thank you and bonne journée I love you
Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : I'm an elemantary witch

• Room N° : Isilda's area, my area doesn't have number
• Here since : 2008-12-05
I prefer to tell you that I am not the person you thought. I can be dangerous as I can be lovely & openminded. Trust in me & I will show you the most incredible & amazing things you ever dreamed.

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Isilda Mainsworth
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Witch - Don't be affraid
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Witch - Don't be affraid
24.05.15 18:01
Hi Misty, I'm sorry for the late, I had a long week at work ... well, I'm here to validate your character ^^
I hope you would enjoy your time with us Wink
Have a nice game and see you !
I love you  cyclops  alien  bom  drunken  queen

You are now accepted, you can begin to play with us. In order to do that, I propose you to visit and to post in the following links to prepare and to manage your character. Again, if you need any help, don't hesitate to contact us.

• How to play on this forum? (fonctionnement du forum) here
• The Face claim: (bottin des avatars) here
• Apply for a position: (postuler pour un emploi à l'hôtel) here (pour les membres souhaitant jouer un employé de l'hôtel)
• Book your room: (réserve ta chambre d'hôtel) here (pour les clients de l'hôtel)
• Relationships: (créé ta fiche de relations) here
• RP following: (créé ta fiche de suivi de RP) here
• Phones: (créé ton téléphone) here
• Evolution: (créé ta fiche d'évolution) here
• Shops & Inventory: (boutiques et fonctionnement de l'inventaire) here
• Objects & Potions: (description des objets et potions) here
• Code for every beginning of RP: (Code à insérer au début du sujet RP) here

In order to help you to begin in this game
• RP request: (demande de RP) here
• Godparents: (demande un parrain ou une marraine) here
• Questions: (pose tes questions si tu as besoin) here

Later ...
• Quests: (Tout sur les quêtes et missions) here
• Suggestions' box: (propose tes suggestions) here
• Godparents: (deviens un parrain ou une marraine) here
• Create your character: (créé ton scénario) here
• Vote on topsites: (un petit vote pour faire connaître le forum?) here
• Relaxing part: (le coin détente incontournable en français comme en anglais) here
• Follow your forum: (la page Facebook du forum) here

So, let me tell you; have a nice time and journey with us.
drunken sunny geek jocolor

PS: About the chatbox, we had lots of trouble with it and for the moment I hide it from the forum, I will see then Smile

I'm a witch, I love who I am, ... Power is mine
W-HELL COME TO «MIRACLE», GUESTS

Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

25.05.15 5:18
Thank you ! Wink
Back to top Go down
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next