Faithlorn  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Isilda MainsworthAvailable
Endza DavidianAvailable
Dreck Van MeetenvolAvailable
Ian VostrikovAvailable
01/12/2017 - Nouveau design, nouvelle organisation sur le forum avec la mise en place des guildes et des salles communes par groupe de créatures.

More news?
- W-Hell come est un forum RPG fantastique en anglais dont l'action se situe dans un hôtel écossais.
fall is here
October 2017 - Events in progress

(NEW) Halloween 2017 - Time Travel
New Year Ball - Happy new year !

Not recommended under 16 years old / Forum déconseillé aux - de 16 ans
W-Hell come - Forum RPG English Learning - Pratique et développe ton anglais en RP

Henri Vennor Steadworthy
 :: • My Character :: Who I am - Biography :: Disappeared

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Dear Diary

Y.O. posts
07.05.15 17:21

< tr>

Henry V. Steadworthy
David Lyons

APPEARANCE AGE: 30 y.o  
HERE AS: (x) Guest () Employee () Semak's Guest

• CHARACTER:Henry is certainly a tender and affectionate man, but he is also determined , authoritarian and ambitious. With calm and serene nature , he is neither subject nor fearful. Intelligent , confident and pragmatic, he is not allowed to make and thus has all the necessary weapons to succeed in life . Henry is also an elegant and distinguished man who likes to seduce. In his entourage , it is generally appreciated for his generosity and altruism.

I AM A:
NATIONALITY: English
DATE OF BIRTH: 15/08/1496
PLACE OF BIRTH: Bodmin - Cornwall
JOB/STUDIES: Bounty hunter
RACE: vampire
WHO ARE YOU IRL?

SURNAME: Arthemis
OFTEN HERE?: (x) yes () no
A LAST WORD?:courage with my poor english !
Potions & Objects
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

Y.O. posts
07.05.15 17:58

« YOUR STORY »
TELL US EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU

PAST
TELL US YOUR PAST (CHILDHOOD, STUDIES, TRANSFORMATION, DISCOVERING OF YOUR POWERS...)
Henry was the third son of a sheriff and the youngest daughter of an earl . Born in August the 15th of 1496 , in the heart of a memorable storm, he grew up in the middle of a large family of 4 boys and 3 girls until the age of 7. Pledged to the Church , he learned Latin, reading, writting, singing, ... what an annoying life. He dreams war and glory !

So, at the age of 16, three years after the accession to the throne of Henry VIII , he escapes from the monastery and joined the army as an infantryman. He becomes Henry "Hal" from Bristol. The following year, he was in France, where he arrived in May 1513. The British camp was great and close to Calais, under the orders of Count Shrewsberry. And he saw the king, for the first time ! it was a long topic of discussion with the other soldiers, all were hoarse throat to have so shout "hooray" ! the night that followed was wonderful : Henry became a hero , become captain , ride a beautiful horse and ride alongside the King !
But war was not beautiful. Covered with mud, shit and blood, Hal returned to the camp, exhausted and only survivor of his group. He received no thanks and only a poor pay and a disgusting food. New soldiers arrived from England. Now , Hal was a veteran and listened by the others. But he was silent and watched the crazy dreams  that they would never reach ! The second major battle in August was an other massacre, another victory. Exhausted , Henri was sprawled near a fire and slept . The next day , he ate boiled beef with ale, it was party, but h had no fun for him, and it was announced that he would command ten men now. Yet , at the Battle of Spurs (la Bataille des Eperons) , he was with his men , responsible for the destruction of the ramparts , to suffocate the French. Funny promotion ! and had they known that Henry was noble ? but no, he couldn't admit that... Henry was proud of his name, but now no longer considered only as a scoundrel as any. At the end of the month, English took Tournai.

Back in England, with little money and a lot of glory. Henry boasted of having seen the king and listened, like all those who returned from the campaign of France. Hal was 18, a small post in the army in Porthmouth, many girls around him and sharing his time between his tricks guards,  playing cards and drinking, trussing whores. He left for London two years later, and was part of the guard of the town, sometimes seeing the king pass. Here you couldn't brag about that ...

He married , in 1517, persuaded by a beautiful fair young woman, leaving whores for a wedding. Hal was 21, and accepted . A new life began... so, he married the daughter of a blacksmith , struggling to pay rent and eat, leaving the cards to become a father. A son ! death. As for the king, to become a father did not seem to succeed him. Mary and he were sad , but after two failures, a daughter was born , then a son ! Elizabeth and Charles . This time, Henry was a real man ! he was proud , especially since it was now a sergeant in the Guard. Finally , life was smiling at him ! But misfortune is never far away and seven years later, the great epidemic of 1528, suette took everything :  wife and children : "goodbye" ... Hal lost everything . London was deserted , died ...

become immortal :

After burying his family, Henry was hit in his turn and lay on the floor near the fireplace at home. It was over ... a doctor came and nursed, speaking of bleeding ... and life... Hal accepted. The pain was unbearable and he wake-up two nights later. And everything had changed ! the world appeared to him so differently, so brightly, so noisy, so stinking ... He followed the doctor , as an assistant , and learned a lot about the people care . After so many wars and street fights, so many deaths and injuries, it was like a repentance for Hal, both relief and so hard to change his readiness for battle.

During ten years, he followed Dr Charles Green,  then he was introiduce among court people as a doctor by the name of Harry Worthwood , and acquired customers of several renowned nobles . He saw the new marriage of the king, two years later , Catherine Howard and after, Catherine Parr ... the king had become enormous and his health was deteriorating . 1547 : the end of a world... the king Henry the 8th dead. This fact made Harry wonder about himself. Indeed, the king and he was only a few years apart ... Hal would not die ...

Who am I ?

My creator had taught me a lot about my nature, guided me in the discovery of my gifts and use them. A big force, out of the ordinary , used in public , could betray me , and I had to take care my way of acting, only serving me to chase my meal. Dr. Green also told me not to get distracted by the excitement of my senses , the sounds that humans do not get along ... I resumed my race whores, having a hard time not to kill them during the act. Again, Charles had to separate sex and bite for me, drinking in a tavern without being distracted by all this blood, these heartbeats around me, this heat, that everything that made me mad. Gradually I also discovered other surnatural breeds, like werewolves , fairies, witches ... and even elves ! These ten years with him were necessary to enable me to survive my transformation : I will be dead a thousand times if I was alone. Charles also taught me to hide myself if necessary, create new identities me as time passed .

I confess here that the first hundred years seemed to me normal  but when the world began to change , really, and all my bearings crumbled , vampire life seemed much less attractive. The memories came over me , and also the faces of all those I had killed . I was going through a stage of guilt that nearly cost me my life , and without another vampire to help me overcome it, I was sunk .He was an outstanding musician, who guided me in this new world that I had previously , scratched. Under the supervision of Trevor , I learned that I could control my thirst, my need to feed, which however had to be satisfied. So no long time without blood for me : I needed strength and refused to see me to thank you of an enemy, and a vampire were plenty , both in its world, from other breeds .

In Berlin in the early 18th century Henry was transformed for the first time into a bat , with the help of a vampire, Greta . He knew it was possible, but I had never dared : the idea of ​​becoming an animal repugnant to him. He used what little power, fearing to be won by the beast ... probably because Hal was born at a time when the human necessarily distinguished from the animal.

Thereafter ?

Hal disappeared two months later and have traveled in France during fifty years, benefiting from the Renaissance to the edge of the Loire castles . He returned to England in 1597 to see the end of the fabulous reign of Elizabeth the 1st. He acquired extensive grounds of a castle, away from everything, in order to lead a life of noble , posing an heir cousin ... easy when you can influence at this point a notary ... neighbors crowded him and tried to marry their daughter, and it became urgent to deal with this as quickly , as he traveled to London and returned with ... a wife. It was the youngest of penniless old nobility, he had simply purchased good to get it. She was neither ugly nor beautiful, but had wit and love of art. Charlotte told by her husband , dance , simplicity of happiness , reading of the earliest novels. She often went to the nearby village to help the poor, Henry disapproved , but did not interfere. They did not have children , of course ... Henri , a few years later , told her why , and Charlotte accepted the idea that her husband was a ... vampire, but refused the idea to join him in his curse . it was not a love match, but a marriage of convenience, however, he had turned into a deep, sweet friendship. Time passed and the couple had to move to London , in order not to arouse suspicion. Charlotte became the mother of Harry... and they settled in a mansion near the River Thames. As a worthy son , Harry took care of her "mother" to the end, and their love had to end that Charlotte's death . Desperate, he fled to the colonies and settled in Boston for a time.

Europe :

After 1642, Hal began a tour of Europe , but stopped in Italy. He appreciated the sweetness of life, especially in Florence and Venice, where vampires were many. Their company allowed a perfect immersion within humanity while enjoying the gift she could offer its invisible masters. There were aesthetes , strategists , large traders, and Henry was in turn a little all this, for a whole century.

He was bored eventually and went to Virginia where he lived as a merchant . He arrived in Baltimore and founded a warehouse where his ships came to deposit their treasure : mainly tea , spices, and silk . The city grew and had a bright future, however , reports increasingly alarming managed to vampire ears risk of insurrections ? impossible! with the French in support? Then it became possible. Henry left Baltimore and arrived in Washington as captain. He took command of his troops ... England had some 50,000 men, more German mercenaries . The war was hard , long, disastrous ... and lost.

Hal returned to England and settled some time in York, where he became a gentleman farmer on an estate of a thousand acres. He needed to rest ... people said of him that he was a hero during the war ... and Henry thought that there never win that game . Disillusioned , he stood by raising his dear horses, a few head of cattle helping to live. And again , we wanted to marry ... is that at the time ... a man or a woman couldn't be alone for long ... That's when he heard for the first once , a curious hotel ... and he went otherthere.

America :

NOW
WHAT DO YOU DO NOW? (YOUR JOB AND LIFE BEFORE ARRIVING IN MIRACLE)
After the war of secession, Hal finds himself homeless , once again ... of course , his cash in London well protected from Yankees , yet he chose to go west , to the last open spaces, far from civilization . And there, he really felt madly in love . A Cheyenne woman.  They moved into a modest farm , near Saratoga (Wyoming) . One again, his wife, Morning Calm , accepted his true nature , and give up the privilege of being a mother, while refusing to share eternity with her ​​husband.

Helplessly , they attended to the extinction of the Indians , yet helping them reach Canada, for those who managed it ... Cattle , often stolen, was to be found, and punished thieves ... a good way to feed for Henry. The people of the city had a dim view of the presence of this mixed couple so close to home ... until Henry participated in a hunt to find a wife and children . Became deputy sheriff and sheriff , it became integrated very well in the life of the west ... The years passed and the couple had to leave , settling near Denver. This is where , for the first time , Hal was recruited as a bounty hunter.

This business, it still exerts a simple way to make a living, and to feed at low cost , while improving its daily hunting techniques. He has had to do with new technologies : driving a car, be chained to the office by cell phone because Hal owns his business, with a secretary and another hunter.

Sometimes he interrupts his activity to study medicine , sometimes like a new student , sometimes by specialization , surgery, advanced medicine ... but then tired, he decided to go to rest at the hotel Miracle, reserving a suite for an entire year , until the world forgets , and consider a new life.

MIRACLE
YOUR ARRIVAL IN MIRACLE (HOW DID YOU KNOW THE HOTEL? WHY DID YOU DECIDE TO COME? WHAT WILL YOU DO HERE?)
1796 : then Hal went ... a trunk for every luggage , abandoning everything, and a notary undertaking to sell his property, and his dear horses... He had a pretty nest egg. Henri's room , a large room draped in blue and white, immaculately kept , a desk, a sofa, a comfortable chair , a small toilet ... the great luxury at this time. It was the first time he came down here , incredulous at the idea that supernatural species can live together . He discovered unknown : banshees , among other ... and yet it was true! nor animosity ... He always feared crossing a werewolf or an elf , because for him, they were synonymous with death. This has still not been without a hitch. Fortunately , the staff looked after very well to manage, and after all, if we wanted to have an oasis of peace, it was necessary to maintain it ! So he try to do well, not without difficulty. Gradually , however , Hal got used to these strange neighbours. The vampire who had told him the place , came in turn to rest in these places and was amused to see Hal so skeptical , helping him to integrate . Admittedly, Henri was still a little stiff lonely, but finally, he endured quite a conversation with " others" , appearing to be the gentleman that he was among humans. This first stay lasted one year, the time to find some peace and strength to face again, the human world , hoping that we would not attempt to re- marry him (!) , Hal sailed for India, where he spent six years as a military doctor . He returned to the hotel for six months, and met his first mairmaid. a small journey in Cornwall before , few months, two years in London , living on financial investments, the purchase of a plantation in the southern United States ... where Henry went soon see the vaunted beauty of the place . Return to the hotel for a year , just to avoid having to get married ... always the same!

He did so fourteen stays before returning to settle here again.

« YOUR ABILITIES »
DESCRIBE YOUR ABILITIES & POWERS

In order to know everything about the abilities of your creature' choice, please follow this link: «  descriptions of creatures & humans ».
- overdeveloped sense of strength
- power to transform into a bat
- ability to know what I am talking supernatural species
- hypnotism and seduction on human
- power to move me in the sun, if absolutely necessary, but strongly being blinded me, hence my sunglasses
- I can eat and drink in order to melt among humanity
- lethal alergie to silver blades forged by the elves ...

Be careful, we will not accept any additional ability.
YOUR LUGGAGE

1- Clothes
2- Underwear
3- Toilet kit
4- Shoes
5- Books
6- Hair brush
7- Writing material
8- Cards and chess
9- Sunglasses
10- Music player
11- Laptop
12- Swimsuit
13- Cellphone
14- Camera
15- Some sheet music
Potions & Objects
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 23
• Type of creature : I'm a werewolf, one of the only one women
• Location : Somewhere behind you or maybe somewhere in this world
• Room N° : 035
• Copyright : Faith; TUMBLR
• Here since : 2014-11-02
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
No guild
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Brynja C. Melvin
G U E S T ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I used to be a woman ...
23 Y.O. 139 posts
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I used to be a woman ...
07.05.15 18:40
Welcome with us Henri !

«La transformation de notre vie peut parfois bouleverser
notre caractère au plus profond de nous. »
Proud to be in Miracle:

Potions & Objects
• I' am : 23

• Type of creature : I'm a werewolf, one of the only one women
• Location : Somewhere behind you or maybe somewhere in this world

• Room N° : 035

• Copyright : Faith; TUMBLR

Biography Relationships RP Evolution Phone
• Here since : 2014-11-02

Angel's Truth Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P Hair's Color Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber Moon's Drops Olden P Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin Wild Blow No guild
Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

Y.O. posts
07.05.15 22:33
Handsome... So bad you're a vampire.
Welcome anyway and good luck for your bio.
Potions & Objects
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

Y.O. posts
08.05.15 12:45
thank you, ladies... I'm a good man... you'll see that...
Potions & Objects
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 31
• Type of creature : I'm an elf, I work into the gardens, love plants and flowers and hope to be hired.
• Location : Next to the nature. Often in the garden of the property not very far from plants.
• Room N° : Employees' part
• Copyright : Have a look on my avatar. Bazzart.
• Here since : 2014-12-20
Manipulated by a demon, I tried to kill my ex husband whose arrived in the miracle hotel now. It's terrible.
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
No guild
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Sonia D. Richter
L A N D S C A P E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Plants & Nature are my life
31 Y.O. 159 posts
L A N D S C A P E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Plants & Nature are my life
08.05.15 19:11
Welcome here !
See you in a RP.

Hope is the only way to survive
Potions & Objects

• Type of creature : I'm an elf, I work into the gardens, love plants and flowers and hope to be hired.
• Location : Next to the nature. Often in the garden of the property not very far from plants.

• Room N° : Employees' part

• Copyright : Have a look on my avatar. Bazzart.

• Here since : 2014-12-20

Manipulated by a demon, I tried to kill my ex husband whose arrived in the miracle hotel now. It's terrible.
Angel's Truth Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P Hair's Color Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber Moon's Drops Olden P Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin Wild Blow No guild
Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 117
• Type of creature : Werewolf
&quot;A compléter&quot;
• Room N° : "A compléter"
• Copyright : MISH.MISH
• Here since : 2014-09-06
"A compléter"
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
No guild
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Matthew Wilder
I am a werewolf
117 Y.O. 269 posts
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I am a werewolf
08.05.15 19:38
Bienvenue sur le forum !
Potions & Objects

&quot;A compléter&quot;

• Copyright : MISH.MISH

• Here since : 2014-09-06

"A compléter"
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 34
• Type of creature : I'm a vampire or blood sucker if you prefer
• Location : Working in a company or in the hotel usually in my room
• Room N° : 018
• Copyright : praimfaya (avatar), Silver lungs (signature) & tumblr
• Here since : 2014-01-18
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia x1
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color x1
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber x1
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
No guild
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Richard J. Morland
I used to be a Man ...
34 Y.O. 1230 posts
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I used to be a Man ...
08.05.15 19:43
Salut et bienvenue nouveau vampire.

I am & I'll be
After used to be
Potions & Objects
• I' am : 34

• Type of creature : I'm a vampire or blood sucker if you prefer
• Location : Working in a company or in the hotel usually in my room

• Room N° : 018

• Copyright : praimfaya (avatar), Silver lungs (signature) & tumblr

• Here since : 2014-01-18

Angel's Truth Ataraxia x1 Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P Hair's Color x1 Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber x1 Moon's Drops Olden P Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin Wild Blow No guild
Back to top Go down
• Room N° : 25
• Copyright : tumblr Anaelle bazzart
• Here since : 2014-08-28

Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
No guild
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

James Lloyd
I am a werewolf
31 Y.O. 411 posts
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I am a werewolf
08.05.15 20:11
Bienvenue sur le forum.

It's taking me over, I don't wanna play this game no more. We could have all night. Tell me it's alright.
Just say the word
Potions & Objects

• Room N° : 25

• Copyright : tumblr Anaelle bazzart

• Here since : 2014-08-28

Back to top Go down
• I' am : 29
• Type of creature : I'm an elemantary witch

• Room N° : Isilda's area, my area doesn't have number
• Copyright : (c) Piichou & Tumblr
• Here since : 2008-12-05
I prefer to tell you that I am not the person you thought. I can be dangerous as I can be lovely & openminded. Trust in me & I will show you the most incredible & amazing things you ever dreamed.

Angel's Truth x1
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells x1
Frogs' P x2
Hair's Color x5
Healthy P
Invisibility x1
Love Filter x2
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops x1
Olden P x1
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty x1
Time Travel x2
Wallsin
Wild Blow x1
The Dragons
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Isilda Mainsworth
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Witch - Don't be affraid
29 Y.O. 4366 posts
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Witch - Don't be affraid
09.05.15 20:22
Hey hello and welcome with us Henri ! Wink
Good luck for your biography ^^
Don't hesitate to contact me if you need anything !
Have a nice Saturday Smile
See you later !

You think about fairy tales, I think about Magic
W-HELL COME TO «MIRACLE», GUESTS

Potions & Objects

• Type of creature : I'm an elemantary witch

• Room N° : Isilda's area, my area doesn't have number

• Copyright : (c) Piichou & Tumblr

Biography RelationshipsRP Evolution Phone
• Here since : 2008-12-05

I prefer to tell you that I am not the person you thought. I can be dangerous as I can be lovely & openminded. Trust in me & I will show you the most incredible & amazing things you ever dreamed.

Angel's Truth x1 Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells x1 Frogs' P x2 Hair's Color x5 Healthy P Invisibility x1 Love Filter x2 Mind Rubber Moon's Drops x1 Olden P x1 Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty x1 Time Travel x2 Wallsin Wild Blow x1 The Dragons
Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : Witch
• Room N° : S004 into the staff part
• Copyright : Avatar by Piichou & gif by tumblr
• Here since : 2013-12-23

If you have any request or issue, I'm here to help you.
Please, just have fun with us!
Angel's Truth x3
Ataraxia x1
Baby Boom x2
Chiwawas x2
Contrary tells
Frogs' P x1
Hair's Color x5
Healthy P
Invisibility x3
Love Filter x1
Mind Rubber x1
Moon's Drops x2
Olden P x2
Paralyze x1
Sleepin' Beauty x1
Time Travel x1
Wallsin
Wild Blow x2
No guild
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Endza Davidian
A D M I N ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Don't hesitate to contact us
29 Y.O. 3543 posts
A D M I N ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Don't hesitate to contact us
10.05.15 0:03
Welcome here Henri and good luck for your biography! drunken If you need any help, we are here!

Welcome to the hotel,
If you need my help, ask for the reception.
Potions & Objects

• Type of creature : Witch

• Room N° : S004 into the staff part

• Copyright : Avatar by Piichou & gif by tumblr

BiographyRelationshipsRP Evolution Phone
• Here since : 2013-12-23

If you have any request or issue, I'm here to help you.
Please, just have fun with us!

Angel's Truth x3 Ataraxia x1 Baby Boom x2 Chiwawas x2 Contrary tells Frogs' P x1 Hair's Color x5 Healthy P Invisibility x3 Love Filter x1 Mind Rubber x1 Moon's Drops x2 Olden P x2 Paralyze x1 Sleepin' Beauty x1 Time Travel x1 Wallsin Wild Blow x2 No guild
Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : Shapeshifter, I turn into a white wolf
• Room N° : 020
• Copyright : On the avatar: Bondie
• Here since : 2014-08-22
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
No guild
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Krista Milowser
I am a Shapeshifter
31 Y.O. 183 posts
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I am a Shapeshifter
10.05.15 12:12
Welcome Henri !

Je suis à la recherche d'informations. J'adore les potins, je les créé sans jamais perdre le fil de la réalité ou de la vérité si vous avez envie de me mettre au courant de quelque chose, je suis là !

Couleur RP: YellowGreen
Potions & Objects

• Type of creature : Shapeshifter, I turn into a white wolf

• Room N° : 020

• Copyright : On the avatar: Bondie

• Here since : 2014-08-22

Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : Shapeshifter
Black Panther
• Copyright : tumblr, candyrock
&quot;A compléter&quot;
• Here since : 2014-12-08
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
No guild
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Milly Svensson
B K F A T T E N D A N T ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Your first meal each day
117 Y.O. 355 posts
B K F A T T E N D A N T ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ Your first meal each day
12.05.15 20:26
Welcome Henri!

Color rp: #D956F3
Potions & Objects

• Type of creature : Shapeshifter

Black Panther

• Copyright : tumblr, candyrock
&quot;A compléter&quot;
Biography
Relationships
RP
Evolution
Phone
• Here since : 2014-12-08

Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

Y.O. posts
12.05.15 22:45
bonsoir,
je crois que j'ai fini ma fiche...
oh là là ! le jugement, maintenant.... roooohhhh...
Potions & Objects
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 30
• Type of creature : Métamorphe
• Room N° : 031
• Copyright : Bazzart (mel), WWW., tumblr
• Here since : 2014-05-01

Mon cavalier pour le bal tant attendu ... incroyable lui se transforme en loup, pourtant on dit s'entendre comme chien et chat et non pas loup et chat.

Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin x1
Wild Blow
No guild
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Katherine A. Molls
I am a Shapeshifter
30 Y.O. 352 posts
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I am a Shapeshifter
14.05.15 21:41
Bienvenue !

Don't pay attention on appearances

« Somebody told me once I looked like a cat ... maybe he was right, maybe he wasn't. » GUERLAIN

Spoiler:

Potions & Objects
• I' am : 30

• Type of creature : Métamorphe

• Room N° : 031

• Copyright : Bazzart (mel), WWW., tumblr

• Here since : 2014-05-01

Mon cavalier pour le bal tant attendu ... incroyable lui se transforme en loup, pourtant on dit s'entendre comme chien et chat et non pas loup et chat.

Angel's Truth Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P Hair's Color Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber Moon's Drops Olden P Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin x1 Wild Blow No guild
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

Sponsored content
Y.O. posts
Potions & Objects
Back to top Go down
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
W - H E L L . C O M E :: • My Character :: Who I am - Biography :: Disappeared-
Jump to: