AdministrationCharacterEntrance AreaInside the HotelOutside the HotelHidden PartAround the World
Faithlorn  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not recommended under 16 years old / Forum déconseillé aux - de 16 ans
W-Hell come - Forum RPG English Learning - Pratique et développe ton anglais en RP

Gutter gods
 :: • My Character :: Who I am - Biography :: Disappeared

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Dear Diary

09.04.15 1:16

< tr>

Corey Acker
FEAT Dan Feuerriegel

APPEARANCE AGE: 32 y.o  
HERE AS: (x) Guest () Employee () Semak's Guest

• CHARACTER: If you’d ask Corey to describe himself, he would probably tell you to go suck an egg – or something equivalent. He’s not the introspective type, that one. Given some time and the right amount of beer, however, he would tell you he is just some guy, trying to make an honest living out of a dishonest business.

Actually, law and order never were really a part of his life. Just look at that guy – really. A neck like a horse’s and hands slightly reminiscent of a bear paws’. He has scars all over and a stern face to match. That thug is all about brute strength – and that’s a good thing considering is day-to-day job. The lad earns his bread by tracking all kinds of criminals – humans or not. He is a bounty hunter, and he loves that. The hunt feels natural to him. Maybe because of the years he lived as a dog – which nowadays remains his favorite animal form.  

He is hard. He is strong. At least, like all of us, he wants to be. He makes himself big and scary, and he hopes that it will make the fear go away. The fear to be caught. The fear to be left alone to die, like he once was as a pup. There is a distant storm in his pale green eyes – and it poisons him every day, all in once, the venom of fear melted with his the violence in his blood.

He would like to be more. He want to be safe. Part of a pack, or maybe –even- part of a family. He is a dog, after all, even if he’d like to be a wolf. But that can never happen.  This world is about chaos and brutality. So he has to be all of that. He takes moments of pleasure whenever he can. A warm hotel room, a nice dinner. He is an earthly man, and enjoys the simplest of things – before the rain and the cold come back.

Corey can’t read. He never went to school. He won’t talk about it, and quite possibly get defensive whenever the subject is forced upon him. However, he fancies hearing all kinds of stories and is of a curious nature, which helped him go through life when practical skills were required.  

I AM A:
NATIONALITY: Australian  
DATE OF BIRTH: 16/12/1983
PLACE OF BIRTH: Brisbane, Australia
JOB/STUDIES: None / Bounty hunter for an illegal bail bond business
RACE: Shapeshifter with a limited morph range : dog (main form), draft horse, salt-water crocodile (a life-saving morph :Corey doesn't know how to swim as a human), grizzly (a rare and difficult transformation for him to perform), raccoon
WHO ARE YOU IRL?

SURNAME: Mil
OFTEN HERE?: () yes (x) no (mainly on week ends)
A LAST WORD?: This forum is perfect, I'm so happy it exists <3 it has an excellent balance between a good strong context and freedom of imagination + it is very easy to connect to the story and the accessible content. I love it!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

09.04.15 1:17

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHo9o-qmz8I

« YOUR STORY »
TELL US EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU

PAST
TELL US YOUR PAST (CHILDHOOD, STUDIES, TRANSFORMATION, DISCOVERING OF YOUR POWERS...)
There was never a discovering. I grew up knowing what I was, and therefore what I could not be. Dad, on the other hand, never had the gut to tell his wife his true nature until it was too late. There were two of us, born two years apart, in a pretty house near Brisbane, Australia. Mom and Dad told Beth and I that they met at a party, thanks to friends they both knew. An average romance, rooted in a normal life. That was what Dad wanted. She was a doctor, and he a soldier. They married before their thirties, bought a car and a dog. They were normal people living happy, boring existences.

Yet ‘average’ was not really a part of our Dad’s life. When both his kids started to show odd talents, everything quickly went to hell. Beth and I, as kids, used to spend lots of time with our family dog, Nance. We played fetch, and we race, and we chased birds and mice. We became so good at it that one day Mom found out tree identical dogs in her pretty garden. Three Nance. It was only when I started to morph back into my ten years old self that she started to freak out.

I want to believe that Dad tried to help us, and failed. Or that he was too scared to do anything, torn between his wife and his children. Truth is the old man left one night, leaving behind some scarce note about how he caught a disease during one of his distant missions abroad, a disease he hoped he would not pass to his children, that he was sorry, so sorry.

Yet ‘Sorry’ doesn’t help. ‘Sorry’ is useless. I hated the man. Still do.

Mom didn’t know what to do. She was a down-to-earth woman. Very smart, logical. And seeing her children morph back and forth into beasts got the best of her. One week we got stuck in our dogs forms –it happened a lot, then, were young, inexperienced- I guess she lost it. We were pups. Her children were gone, dead, so was her husband. Now I understand she needed that to carry on. She took my sister and I and dumped us at a dog rescue. And she disappeared, just like Dad did.

Did I forgive them?
No. Hell no.

The rescue took Beth in. And that was the last time I saw her. I was thirteen, she was ten. I managed to escape before the volunteers got to me, and I ran as they took Beth. I hate myself for that. But after all these years, if she survived, I know I am glad she did not have my life.

I was still a dog, haunting the streets of Brisbane, looking for a meal. I was lucky enough to find Joel. He was a homeless man, no more than twenty, always thin, always trembling. Now I understand that my friend Joel had a drug problem. But it did not matter. He was kind to me. Feeding me scraps of his rare meals, reading stories to me when the sun came down. He talked to me as if I were human. That was nice. To be able to remember what a friend’s voice sounded like. He gave me companionship and a sense of self, and I provided him with the security of my loud growls and white fangs in return.

He died just before my birthday, shot blank by some guy he owed money to. Dan –that was his name- took me in. I was nineteen. But he was no friend. He had to beat me down to get me in his car, still a dog, for all the years. Dan saw potential in me. He was into dog fights. I was impressive, half malamute, half wolf. He liked that. For years, I fought in illegal arenas, tearing poor, sad dogs apart to get through another day. It lasted for six years, and I am afraid, and I know that this part of my life made me what I am today. I still have dream, sometimes. Bad dreams.

Dan made a mistake. Just once, and it ended him. I was his champion, the wolf-hybrid. But he grew tired of me. He needed fresh meat. Stronger meat. He wanted the real thing in his arena. A wolf.
And boy, he sure got his wolf.

It was huge, with a light grey coat and eyes of liquid amber. And smart. Way to smart. For the first time in years, I got scared. I was the champion. I hated that bloody life as much as I loved it: I was a winner, I was appreciated.
But I knew I would die the day Dan me put me in the arena with that wolf.

But I was lucky. The full moon came first, and the wolf transformed into something far more terrifying that a band of low-life thugs. Bann – I would learn his name later- was a werewolf, caught by Dan at a moment of weakness. A few days had been enough for him to recover in the sordid cages of the arena, and now the moon fueled his rage. Bann slaughtered everything and everyone –even the dogs. Everyone but me. Once again, neck-deep into darkness and blood, I got lucky. Bann smelled something about me, and guessed I was no normal dog. That sole hint of curiosity spared me from his rampage.

NOW
WHAT DO YOU DO NOW? (YOUR JOB AND LIFE BEFORE ARRIVING IN MIRACLE)
We escaped. I met his family – there were only three of them left: Anna, Diane, and Bann. The others had been decimated by vampires in a territory fight. We decided that it was better for us to emigrate to Scotland, where the siblings still had some relatives left. Their name was marked in Australia, and every one of them was in danger from the rival clan of vampires.

We joined a couple of other werewolves when we arrived in Scotland. Life was good, for a time, living among wolves. But things got sour pretty fast. I was still just a dog, unaware of rules, not strong enough to match a werewolf’s strength or stamina. And more than anything, their immortality put them on a whole different level. I felt like a stranger, jealous of their strenght sometimes, and chose to leave them before I lose their friendship. We are still in contact, and meet up from time to times, as friends. But I am better off among humans and other shapeshifter.

I needed money. I could very well spend my life as a dog and hunt for rats and ducks for a living. But socializing with the wolves left me hungry for more. I wanted to live as a human, to be part of that culture. Therefore I needed a job.

I am good at hunting stuff. My career choice was an easy one, a least. Bann’s relation helped get in touch with a bail bondsman named Matthew.  A shapeshifter, just like me. I got very good at hunting criminals trying to escape their time in prison. Needless to say, my skills came quite in handy. As years passed, I spent more and more time as a human, learning all that had been denied to me since childhood. I developed quite a network among the other shapeshifters working for Matthew. I tried to find my family – in vain, except for my mother. She was remarried, with two normal children. And no dog. I still don’t know what to make of that. I’m just happy I did not try to hurt her – as all my instincts urged me to do. I don’t care about my father. But I still hope my sister’s alive and well, even if my search for her has been a failure.

MIRACLE
YOUR ARRIVAL IN MIRACLE (HOW DID YOU KNOW THE HOTEL? WHY DID YOU DECIDE TO COME? WHAT WILL YOU DO HERE?)
The past few years had been rough. My ‘clients’, as I like to call them, counted more and more unnatural creatures. I used to hunt humans, but as I got better at my job, Matthew slipped new targets for me – harder ones. Some were shapeshifters, others I can’t even name. I made some enemies. Stronger than myself. Hunting other creatures than humans was a mistake.

I decided it was time for me to get a bit of rest - and to disappear. I managed to gather over the years a nice stack of money, and I could use a hiding place for a while. Matthew told me the Miracle was the perfect place to get lost. For the first time in my life, I would be less of an oddity than the majority of the crowd. That would be nice. I got a sweet room, and I plan to find myself a job at the hotel – maybe in the security department, if I am lucky enough to get hired.

« YOUR ABILITIES »
DESCRIBE YOUR ABILITIES & POWERS

I am a shapeshifter, guys. I guess you kind of know what it does. The thing is I am not the most refined of my kind. My style is all about being big, bad, and intimidating.

My main form (the easiest for me to rely to) is that of a mixed-breed dog (half wolf, half mountain dog). It is grey and not very pretty, but quite effective in my daily life. When water is involved, I use a salt-water crocodile. A mean old bastard, that one, with teeth like razors, and ugly as a demon. But I like it. I don’t use the draft horse one that much, unless I really need to carry somebody – and I quite hate to do that, feeling like a farm animal. The grizzly form is an absolute mess and I try to avoid it as much as I can. I never really caught the hang of it, and the bear controls me more than I control it. And at last, theres is the bloody raccoon. I hate that form – frail, small. I use it when I am badly hurt, and when I need to hide and recover.

All morphs I use are copies of animals I have met. I tried to learn more, but I can’t master more than that. It’s not bad – except for that stinky raccoon. I can’t understand other animals even when I am in their skins. Except the dogs. However that ability does not come from my powers but from observation and habit. I spent enough years as a dog to emulate and understand their ways.
YOUR LUGGAGE
Don't mess with my stuff, guys.
1- Clothes
2- Underwear
3- Shampoo
4- Soap
5- Tooth brush
6- Holster
7- Outdated cellphone
8- Razor
9- Dog collar
10- A first aid kit
11- Weights for musculation
12- Gun
13- Ammunition
14- Brush for getting rid of animal hair
15- Sowing kit
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

09.04.15 2:01
Why do you hate demons ? We are lovely and so much fun :devilinside:

Anyway, welcome here. I'm sure the staff will appreciate those compliments Smile

Good luck for your bio and maybe we'll meet in a subject.
Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : Shapeshifter, I turn into a white wolf
• Room N° : 020
• Copyright : On the avatar: Bondie
• Here since : 2014-08-22

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Krista Milowser
G U E S T ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I am a Shapeshifter
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I am a Shapeshifter
09.04.15 19:57
Welcome among us Corey !
Good luck for your bio.

Je suis à la recherche d'informations. J'adore les potins, je les créé sans jamais perdre le fil de la réalité ou de la vérité si vous avez envie de me mettre au courant de quelque chose, je suis là !

Couleur RP: YellowGreen
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

09.04.15 20:12
-> Nora: Well I can't help it missy. Power that doesn't come from tangible strenght scares me, and you guys have so much of it!!!
(thanks a lot ^^ it will be a pleasure to have the opportunity to meet)

-> Krista: heeeeey, shapeshifter \o/ thanks I'll do my best^^
Back to top Go down
• Copyright : MISH.MISH
• Here since : 2014-09-06

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Matthew Wilder
I am a werewolf
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I am a werewolf
09.04.15 21:32
Welcome new shapeshifter.
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 28
• Type of creature : Witch
• Room N° : S004 into the staff part
• Copyright : Avatar by Piichou & gif by tumblr
• Here since : 2013-12-23

If you have any request or issue, I'm here to help you.
Please, just have fun with us!

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Endza Davidian
A D M I N ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Don't hesitate to contact us
A D M I N ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Don't hesitate to contact us
10.04.15 21:18
Welcome here Corey and good luck for your biography! drunken If you need any help, we are here!

Welcome to the hotel,
If you need my help, ask for the reception.
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 29
• Type of creature : Shapeshifter
• Room N° : S003
• Copyright : Cookie
• Here since : 2014-05-01

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Cillian MacLochlain
C O R R E C T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I can help you in english
C O R R E C T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I can help you in english
10.04.15 22:52
Hi shifter friend, welcome among us alien
Hope we'll write together Smile

Stranger in a strange land
« You saved my life through blood and through sacrifice... Love is a dangerous game to play, hearts are made for breaking and for pain. » © Joy
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

11.04.15 22:16
Welcome in Appleforth Corey ! Your character looks quite interesting, I'm really looking forward to reading your bio, good luck Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : I'm an elemantary witch

• Room N° : Isilda's area, my area doesn't have number
• Copyright : (c) Piichou & Tumblr
• Here since : 2008-12-05
I prefer to tell you that I am not the person you thought. I can be dangerous as I can be lovely & openminded. Trust in me & I will show you the most incredible & amazing things you ever dreamed.

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Isilda Mainsworth
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Witch - Don't be affraid
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Witch - Don't be affraid
12.04.15 16:25
Hey hello and welcome with us Corey ! Wink
Good luck for your biography ^^
Don't hesitate to contact me if you need anything !
Have a nice Sunday Smile
See you !

I'm a witch, I love who I am, ... Power is mine
W-HELL COME TO «MIRACLE», GUESTS

Back to top Go down
• Location : Usually in my video office where I can watch everything in the common parts of the hotel and outside
• Here since : 2013-12-22

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Dreck Van Meetenvol
M O D E R A T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Human - I'm like a ghost here
M O D E R A T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Human - I'm like a ghost here
12.04.15 17:06
Bienvenue parmi nous / Welcome on the forum.
For any information contact us without any hesitation.
Cool

Je suis quelqu'un que l'on ne croise pas beaucoup. Je suis comme un fantôme qui hante cet hôtel, je suis bien présent mais il est presque impossible de me croiser en pleine journée. Confiné dans un endroit clos plein d'écrans mon travail consiste à surveiller ce qui se passe de loin et demander l'intervention ou intervenir si je n'ai pas la choix. Mon nom ne vous dira pas grand chose, ma tête non plus et pourtant ma fonction est essentielle ici.

Parce que sur les RPG français on fait nos signatures en anglais, moi, sur un RPG en anglais je fais ma signature en français.
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 27
• Type of creature : Merman
• Copyright : nightNgel - Tumblr
• Here since : 2014-11-30
I need to learn year after year how to leave in earth and under water.

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Stéphane Moracchini
P O O L A T T E N D A N T ■ ■ ■ ■
I can swim like anyone else !!!
P O O L A T T E N D A N T  ■ ■ ■ ■I can swim like anyone else !!!
12.04.15 17:21
Welcome!

What the world is out of the ocean isn’t what we told you. It changes you. Never sign a pact with a demon, you will loose the person you were before.

Back to top Go down
• I' am : 23
• Type of creature : Angel, even if there are some months I didn't know whether I was an angel or not
• Room N° : 003
• Copyright : Anna Andrusenko avatar by Piichou from Piichougraph
• Here since : 2014-07-30

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Macha Romanova
I am an Angel
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I am an Angel
12.04.15 18:49
Welcome here ! alien

Ma vie n'aurait pas de sens sans mes ailes
Je suis un Ange
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

14.04.15 0:29
Thanks a lot for these kind words! Raven, I hope it meets your expectations!!! I sure had fun writthing it. Cillian, that would be a pleasure, I can't wait! Macha, what a perfec rabbit xp and thanks to the mods for the helping hands ^^
Good night everyone :stars:
Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : Elve
• Room N° : ? in the staff part
• Copyright : Karen Gillan - EdenMemories- All around gifs
• Here since : 2014-11-30
Be careful, I will try to kill you if you attack the nature.

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Galadriel Tarannon
G A R D E N E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Plants & Nature are my life
G A R D E N E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Plants & Nature are my life
14.04.15 20:39
Welcome!

Back to top Go down