AdministrationCharacterEntrance AreaInside the HotelOutside the HotelHidden PartAround the World
Faithlorn  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not recommended under 16 years old / Forum déconseillé aux - de 16 ans
W-Hell come - Forum RPG English Learning - Pratique et développe ton anglais en RP

This is no ordinary fox [PV : Endza D.]
 :: • ... The Entrance Area :: Entrance Area :: Courtyard

• I' am : 28
• Type of creature : Shapeshifter
• Room N° : S003
• Copyright : Cookie
• Here since : 2014-05-01

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Cillian MacLochlain
C O R R E C T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I can help you in english
C O R R E C T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I can help you in english
19.03.15 23:53

This is no ordinary fox

♦ Players: Endza Davidian & Cillian MacLochlain
♦ Place of the action: In the courtyard
♦ Date: Third week of January 2014
♦ Moment of the day: Moment de la journée
♦ Private one? Yes (X) No () (RP privé?)
♦ Weather: Sunny day but very cold

Stranger in a strange land
« You saved my life through blood and through sacrifice... Love is a dangerous game to play, hearts are made for breaking and for pain. » © Joy
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Cillian MacLochlain
19.03.15 23:54
Today is a bright shiny day. It is still very cold outside, but I have to go outside. It is my day off and I really need to have some fresh air. I need my daily drug. I need to turn. I sigh. One last look to my phone and I open the window before flying out of my room. As the weather is fine today, I will not fear to find rain when I get back.

Once far enough in the forest, I change back into my human form. A chill runs down my spine as I feel the coldness. I need to turn quickly if I do not want someone to find me dead, cold and naked here. Hearing a rustle near me, I turn my head to see a fox rushing away from me. From the glimpse I had of him, I decide to turn into a fox myself. I have never tried that before, as they are not so easy to find. A brief smile appears on my face before I try to turn. It is painful and long as it is my first try. I am used to so much simplicity when I turn that I feel a bit lost for few seconds. But that feeling disappears once I wear my new form.

I stare at my legs for a moment. It is new, it is good. I start walking and quickly I am caught up by my instincts. I run, appreciating the wind brushing my nose. My ears are shivers from pleasure. Time goes by and I can barely breathe. I decide to stop and take a nap under a tree. I have had closed my eyes for a few minutes when I hear a sound. My ears stand first then my head. I look around me but I see nothing. But it does not last as a wolf gets out of the bushes. I jump on my legs and start running to save my life. I could have turn into a wolf myself, but it might have startled the beast and gotten it even angrier. So I run for my life. Unfortunately it catches me up and bites me with almost all its might. I succeed in escaping and run even faster than my foot could bear.

I could have turn back into my human form but I could not, I have lost too much blood. I make some noises, I suffer and cannot turn back for so moment. I am not sure I will make it or not. I try to get back to the Hotel, I do not know where I am. I stop, feeling I am safe and sound, and lick my wound to stop the haemorrhage. Finally, I faint.

« You saved my life through blood and through sacrifice... Love is a dangerous game to play, hearts are made for breaking and for pain. » © Joy
Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : Witch
• Room N° : S004 into the staff part
• Copyright : Avatar by Piichou & gif by tumblr
• Here since : 2013-12-23

If you have any request or issue, I'm here to help you.
Please, just have fun with us!

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Endza Davidian
A D M I N ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Don't hesitate to contact us
A D M I N ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Don't hesitate to contact us
26.04.15 0:43
Working day is end. This moment finally arrive. I hope it since few hours. I’m not kind of working during nights. But sometimes I can’t escape it. It’s five o’clock and I will sleep soon all the rest of the morning and I kill any colleagues who will make too much noise. Remember my black magic experimentations guys and be quiet. There’s one problem. I need to end my papers before to go. I take another cup of coffee and have a discussion with my colleague in the same time so it takes a little more time than in another day.

We are in the end of January 2014.It’s cold at this hour. We're more near of six' o clock now. I say goodbye to my colleague before to go out. I’m not tired anymore after too much coffee. I will have a promenade out. It can help. I take my coat and another coffee. Yes I’m a little in excess with it but it’s so good taste. I walk during some minutes now. I walked near the garden and came back to the hotel then. I arrived in the courtyard without any idea of the reason of my presence there. I must go sleeping soon but I’m not tired anymore. Okay this will be a problem later but I’m not concerned for now. Night was complicated. Some people were difficult to keep calm this night and I need to ask few times to security guard to put them out. We need to keep our guests safe and so much hate in heart is not possible. Maybe that’s why I need to be alone out a moment. Nobody present here, no feelings to analyze. I’m more calm inside. Maybe I will try to sleep some hours later. I stay alone more time and there are too much people near the park that’s why I change my minds and stay also far away of vampires. With my chance I could meet the men that Isilda fall in love with. And I don’t want to explain too much things tonight.

I turn another time and finally be in this part of the hotel. There’s nobody here. Perfect, I finish my coffee and have a look on the floor, there’s some blood. Okay what happens here? I prepared in my minds a spell to protect myself. I hear some noise; it’s not seemed a human one. A human probably make much noise. I use one fire ball to get more light in the night and be less in danger. I start searching around me and finally find the origin of the previous noise. The animal is not being more noise now. It’s a fox. He’s losing some blood. I checked that he’s still alive. I have a look in my handbag and keep some flasks. I find some plants earlier in the day and I haven’t time to put them in my room. I take one of them and put some on the animal’s wounds to stop the blood.

Welcome to the hotel,
If you need my help, ask for the reception.
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Cillian MacLochlain
28.04.15 21:34
I don’t know how long I have been unconscious but when I open my eyes, I am clearly in the Hotel. My wound still hurts but it doesn’t seem to bleed anymore. I sigh of relief. I could have not died in this form and here.

I look all around me to find a young woman, knelt near me. I try to stand up to flee from her. I am not afraid but I don’t know how long I will stay in this form and she probably won’t be happy to discover a naked man instead of a wild and innocent fox. But when I try to use my legs, I let out a cry of sorrow. That is so reckless of me. I know all those wild animals that wander around the bushes and that a fox is a great prey for most of them.

Despite the sorrow, I try to concentrate to control my gift. I cannot turn in front of her. She can be a human and she will be scared to see me turning. I slide along the floor and finally find the strength to stand and limp to go back outside. I will not regain the forest but at least outside, I will be able to turn into something else. I can hear her talking, trying to reassure me about her intentions but I need to get out of here.

I am almost outside when I feel my body shaking. Not now ! The more I control it the more hurtful it is. All my bones are moving inside of me. Fur disappears and a white tattooed skin appears. Brown hair grows, muzzle leaves and nose and mouth appear. It all happens in a few seconds.

Panting, I lay on the floor, trying to catch my breath. The wound is still hurtful and bleeds some more, but not as much as before. I put my hand on it and feel something on it. She stopped the haemorrhage. I immediately cover myself and find somewhere I can hide my nudity to her view.

Please, don’t be scared, I won’t harm you… And I didn’t mean to fool you. But…

Can I tell her the truth ? I do not know her. She may be a dangerous vampire willing to kill me. Don’t be stupid Cil ! If she wanted to kill me, she would have already done it. I was bleeding to death. I am able to find a bush near and hide behind. It covers just what needs to be covered.

And I am really sorry for what you have seen… You should’t have seen…. that.

Of course I am not only talking about me being naked in the middle of the courtyard but about the transformation. I feel more concerned about how she feels than about my own security. But I have to admit that the wound might change things a little.

Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Endza Davidian
04.06.15 20:05

I was trying to save the fox. It’s not an easy task because I need to end the preparation with the plants and to put it on the animal quickly. If he looses more blood he will not survive. I don’t know what happened to this one but I hate to see a poor injured animal. The animal tries to flew myself so I’m talking in the same time trying to reassure him. I’m finally happy to see that all principals’ wounds are covered. It will be more efficient. I have a look at the animal I’m worried he seems very bad. His body is a little shake. Do I have used more preparation than needed for this animal? I will stay with him longer to be sure that he is safe.

I can feel lot of magic in the air. I detect a little panic’s feeling. How is it possible I can’t feel animals’ feeling and that’s why I love them so much. They are a real peace for me and my spirit. I was surprised and really tired maybe that’s why I feel intensely what the fox is feeling. I look in front of me the fox is not a real fox anymore. Some skin appears then it’s the turn of a tattoo and various part of the body. I understand now why the body of the animal is a little shake because it’s a shape shifter in transformation. There's a men in front of me now.

I fall on the floor a little surprised. His wounds is still bleeding a little. Good thing to know that my potion is functional on human even after a transformation too. That's the only efficient medicinale one that I know. Okay so it’s a man, a nude one. I am not going to complain. The landscape is not uninteresting. He thinks that I’m scared. I need more to be scared but I’m really surprised. I can feel his feelings. I don’t want to detect anybody else in the place. He’s too expressive for me for now. I escape to be alone. I lost. Maybe I should stay with Miss Tick in my room.

But it’s a really funny situation. There’s a bush in the countryard and he’s trying to hide himself behind.

-“Well it wasn’t a bad landscape. You’re not scaring me. I was just a little surprised but it’s not the worst thing I’ve ever seen. For the first time, I was in the better place to observe a shape shifter’s transformation. There's always a first time.”

I’m still seat on the floor. I moove my hand and my fire ball is nearer me than him. I respect his intimity. He's no longer in it luminosity.

-“Everybody has some secrets. Usually I use this potion on animal tell me if you feel wrong and please don’t be so guilty anymore.”

I can’t support it more tonight. I told you that this was a complicated night.

Welcome to the hotel,
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Cillian MacLochlain
09.06.15 20:25
I am worried that she might be afraid of me, but she is not. That means that she is a supernatural being as well. Now that I am in my human form again, I realise that the light is coming from a fire ball. I wonder where it comes from and think about witches. I remember asking Mrs Mainsworth about her nature and she told me she was a witch. I have never met one before her, not that I know about. Now, this young woman is the second one.

Away from her, I try to hide behind a bush but standing on my feet is getting harder. I have lost a lot of blood and the transformation itself was tiring. I wish I could lay down somewhere and not move again. She tells me that the view is pleasant and admits that she knows about shifters. Of course she knows, she is a witch. I smile, relieved. I have not revealed myself to a human, which might have been awful.

The fire ball moves at the command of the woman and I can properly see her face. She has brown hair, not pale skin and she is good looking, I have to admit. I feel like my head is spinning and put a hand on it. I breathe hard but am able to control myself. For the moment. I knew the moment I did it, that it was a bad idea to turn into that fox. But I thought that I might have been able to flee that wolf and turn back into my normal form again. I was a fool. And the worst in that, is that I know I will do it again with another animal someday.

I am glad you have supernatural abilities as well, I must have feel even worse if I were in front of a human, I explain.

I look around me if I find something to hide my tackle. I am no exhibitionist and I feel a bit unsure of being naked like that, particularly in front of a woman. Even though she has loved the view, I have not been educated like that.

I won’t say I am in tip-top condition but I am glad you were here, thank you. I am Cillian by the way. I work here as the bartender in the English pub.

Now that she has seen me naked, I think it is a great idea to introduce myself. At least she has not seen the worst of me. I smile to her, waiting for her to introduce herself as well. My heart has stopped racing and I breathe better now.

Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Endza Davidian
28.05.16 23:57
It wasn’t an evolution of my power. I was not detecting the fox feeling but the human’s one. I haven’t seen the transformation of a shapeshifter  in this way before. It’s a moment with lot of magic in the air. So this is not a suprise that it was very interresting for a witch to observe it. I’m still tired and he’s not the less expressive shapeshifter I met. We lose its original brightness. This is not my principal power, but something my father gave to me.

The shifter admit that it was a good thing that I was not a human but a witch. He took a risk. And we’re not fan of these kind of attitude in the hotel. If it was a human, our existence should be in danger or we need to practice magic on the human if he has bad attitude. All humans aren’t informated about our existence.

-“ Does it was a suicide ? There’s lot of werewolves  in this hotel and very big shifters too.”

Is he stupid or totally crazy to choose a very dangerous place for a not so big animal appaerance.  Maybe we need to define a place forbidden to big shifters  and of course to humans in the around of the hotels. I keep the idea in a corner of my head. He introduced himself. I discover that he’s one of my colleagues.

-“ I’m Endza, one of the receptionist. Well if you’re fine it’s okay for me. We should forget this issue. Maybe I should control tomorrow if everything is still good. Please tries to keep our secret in future, I don’t like to lie to my friend Isilda but you’re not in the better rules’respect.  Thanks to be less guilty. I can’t supports too expressive feelings after a working day where I need to control each guests’ feelings comings in the hotel. I’m a witch by the way.”

I look in my handbag, I remember that I bought a new plaid for Miss Tick, my dog earlier in the day. But I can’t found it. I remember that I look for the potion when Cillian was in his fox form. I put my handbag on the floor and look where it should be. I finally find it and launch it to cillian.

-“ I don’t want that you fall ill. It’s not enough I know but I can’t gives you my coat.”

It's a chance that I haven't a small chihuahua. I'm not considering Cillian as a dog at all.

-“ I'm not treated you like my dog. It's just the only thing I have on my bag.”

Welcome to the hotel,
Back to top Go down
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1