AdministrationCharacterEntrance AreaInside the HotelOutside the HotelHidden PartAround the World
Faithlorn  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not recommended under 16 years old / Forum déconseillé aux - de 16 ans
W-Hell come - Forum RPG English Learning - Pratique et développe ton anglais en RP

luka (+) i left 'cause you didn't give me any choices
 :: • My Character :: Who I am - Biography :: Disappeared

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Dear Diary

18.12.14 22:34

< tr>

LUKA-BEL SAOIRSE
OLESSEN

FEAT CAITLIN STASEY

APPEARANCE AGE: 21 y.o  
HERE AS: () Guest (X) Employee () Semak's Guest

• CHARACTER: She's been bitter these last days. She was not always like that. During her first living century, she was nice, fun, calm and responsible. She was enjoying talking to trees or dogs from the village. But now, today, she's different. She feels betrayed. And betrayal doesn't exactly make her nicer, or funnier. Quiet the contrary actually. She doesn’t believe anyone anymore. She’s not a nice naïve elf anymore. People could nearly believe she’s a fairy. She seeks loneliness, wanting to be on her own, just because of her loss. She’s sad, mad and in a great desire of forgetting everything about her loss of faith for people she thought loved her.

I AM A:
NATIONALITY: Swedish 
DATE OF BIRTH: 05/06/1864
PLACE OF BIRTH: Sweden
JOB/STUDIES: Making bed, doing laundry.
RACE: Elves
WHO ARE YOU IRL?

SURNAME: PUDDING MORPHINA
OFTEN HERE?: (X) yes () no
A LAST WORD?: GOD, I love this so much ! This idea is such a good idea. And well, I hope I'll like it here.
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

18.12.14 22:35

« YOUR STORY »
TELL US EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU

PAST
Luka! Luka!” The girl with the chocolate hair turned around, seeing her two best friends waiting for her, with big smiles placed on their faces. Since they were ten, they were the three of them. Nobody tried to separate them, it simply seemed impossible. And it truly was. Time passed, they grew up, and now they’re thirty, they’re still together, wandering through the forest, walking to the nearest cottage to talk to their neighbors’ animals, often used as pets. They were what you could call “normal elves”. Plus, Luka-Bèl, Sanza and Théoden were something more. They were nobles. Well, all elves are, but they were the equivalent of humans nobles in the elves community. When they were sixty, they started to really imply themselves in community life. They did it so their parents were proud of them. Luka and Sanza both controlled water and Théoden helped them with his earth control. They started to travel in the other forest that needed help. They started to be appreciated by most of elves community in the north hemisphere. And well, they were happy, until a really cold day in winter. Their parents asked them to help humans to get out of the forest without illness, without injuries. They tried. They nearly succeeded, but three of them died. Sanza and Théoden seemed to be sad, but they didn’t do anything. Luka-Bèl understood this day, that humans were fragile, and that they were not all bad, mean hunters like her parents tried to make her believe. She started to speak with some of them. They called her “strange”, “surprising”, but also “nice”, “caring”, and they even said once she was a lucky charm. It’s only some years later, when she was 140 years old, that she met Leith. It’s only when she was 140, that she understood her life would never really be hers.

NOW
I love you.” The girl laughed at that, even with the tears falling from her eyes. “Of course you do.” The boy laughed too, and stopped because of the pain. He then tried to reach his girl’s hairs with his mobile hand. He loved her hairs, he loved everything about her. The fact she was different, the fact she liked dressing like she was living in middle-age. The fact her hairs were always brushed so it looked like she was a princess. And that’s who she was, she was his princess. “I love you too.” And that was true. She met him while he was kissing the nose of a rabbit. She thought he was a foreign elf at the beginning. And then she understood he wasn’t. He was human. She helped him out of the wood, and asked him to never come back. She was afraid of the feeling she felt seeing him so easily near of an animal. But he came back. Sometimes he saw Sanza, sometimes Théoden. Luka-Bèl refused to see him. And one day, she was out, conversing with an ill tree. He appeared behind her, like a thief. They never left each other’s side after this day. And when Luka talked about Leith to her parents, it broke her heart. They told her she couldn’t live with a human, that she would live in fear he would die in front of her. And more importantly, that she was supposed to, later on, give birth to a baby elf, made with an elf, not with a human. She left. She simply left, asking Sanza to keep the secret of her location for herself. Even Théoden didn’t know. She left with Leith, and spent eight years with him. Eight years full with love and care. And her parents broke it all. This day, someone knocked at their love nest. It was Sanza. Leith started to wonder how his girl could simply not change. She seemed to be as young as she was when he met her, and of course, he didn’t know she was an elf. He still doesn’t. “Sanza? What are you doing here?” Her best friend just took her in an embrace. “You parents finally accepted him. They accepted it.” A giant grin appeared on Luka’s face. “You mean?” “They accept that you marry him.” She kissed him that day. For the last time.

MIRACLE
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?” These are the last words she said to her parents, really wishing talking to them. When she came back from the forest, ready to tell the truth about her to Leith, she found him bleeding. His dog, the nicest and most obedient dog she’s ever known bit him, probably to death. The girl hurried to call an ambulance, and he left in it. She was sure the dog wouldn’t have done that without being asked. She took Sanza as the main responsible for this, and the only person she accepted to talk was the oldest elf on her community. When she came to him, crying her eyes out, wanting to get away from the other elves, he helped. He talked to her about a hotel. Somewhere her parents wouldn’t try to search her. She accepted. She packed her things, and didn’t even say goodbye. She was nearly arrived to the hotel when she heard something behind her. Someone was calling her name. “Luka! Luka!” It sounded just like when she was a kid. She stopped her walk, waiting for him to catch her. “What are you doing here Théo?” He looked at her and smiled kindly. “I didn’t know. I’m sorry. I thought we were supposed to help each other, but you parents, they… I’m leaving with you.” She smiled at him. They approached the hotel, and entered it. After that, he worked with horses, and she worked in the laundry. Never will the elves believe they’re doing such low tasks, and that’s exactly why they’ll never find them.

« YOUR ABILITIES »
DESCRIBE YOUR ABILITIES & POWERS

I always had the ability to control the water. I could make people stay away, sending water to them so they couldn't move. I could help flower to grow. And I also always won when in summer, we did water battles. And yeah, it kind of misses me sometimes. I can also live a long time. Well, all elves do but it's still something that only we do right? I'll live five century, and I'm starting to ask myself if it's actually really a good idea. Anyway, I can also speak to everything that has a link with nature. Some of the animals, trees. And well, that's pretty cool.
YOUR LUGGAGE
1- Clothes
2- Underwear
3- Shampoo
4- Shoes
5- Tooth brush
6- Hair brush
7- Soap
8- Make up
9- Sunglasses
10- Music player
11- Her wedding ring
12- Swimsuit
13- Eternal rose
14- Books
15- Razor
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

18.12.14 22:39
Chatooooooooooooooon !!!! :slipper:
Welcome here dear ♥ and good luck for your bio Wink
Can't wait to rp with you in english Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

18.12.14 22:44
Hey doudou !!!!

Can't wait that either ! ♥

Thanks so much, I'll try to write it as soon as possible Wink
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 29
• Type of creature : I'm an elemantary witch

• Room N° : Isilda's area, my area doesn't have number
• Copyright : (c) Piichou & Tumblr
• Here since : 2008-12-05
I prefer to tell you that I am not the person you thought. I can be dangerous as I can be lovely & openminded. Trust in me & I will show you the most incredible & amazing things you ever dreamed.

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Isilda Mainsworth
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Witch - Don't be affraid
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Witch - Don't be affraid
18.12.14 23:01
Hey hello and welcome with us Luka-Bèl ! OMG when I read your surname I thought you were a man Wink Surprise! XDD
Good luck for your biography, and of course if you need anything, don't hesitate to contact me ^^
I wish you to have a nice evening !
See you later !
elephant :balrina: :excited:

I'm a witch, I love who I am, ... Power is mine
W-HELL COME TO «MIRACLE», GUESTS

Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

18.12.14 23:05
Thank you so much ! Yeah I know, it's often used as a man name, but hey, change is nice sometimes. I'll think about contacting you if I feel the need too.

Oh and I found these, searching through gifs for Luka-Bèl :
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
• I' am : 23
• Type of creature : Angel, even if there are some months I didn't know whether I was an angel or not
• Room N° : 003
• Copyright : Anna Andrusenko avatar by Piichou from Piichougraph
• Here since : 2014-07-30

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Macha Romanova
G U E S T ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I am an Angel
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I am an Angel
18.12.14 23:08
Welcome Luka-Bel, I like your name alien

Ma vie n'aurait pas de sens sans mes ailes
Je suis un Ange
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 33
• Type of creature : Angel
• Location : Living into the Miracle's Hotel since almost one year now.
• Room N° : 001
• Copyright : Thanks to Piichou
• Here since : 2014-07-30

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Ian Vostrikov
M O D E R A T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Angel - Let me help you
M O D E R A T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Angel - Let me help you
18.12.14 23:16
Hello Luka-Bèl
Welcome with us. Good luck for your biography.

@Isilda Mainsworth wrote:
OMG when I read your surname I thought you were a man Wink Surprise! XDD

I was surprised too but I love to be surprised!

- it's where my angel hides -
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

18.12.14 23:26
Well thanks to you two ! ♥
Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : I'm an elemantary witch

• Room N° : Isilda's area, my area doesn't have number
• Copyright : (c) Piichou & Tumblr
• Here since : 2008-12-05
I prefer to tell you that I am not the person you thought. I can be dangerous as I can be lovely & openminded. Trust in me & I will show you the most incredible & amazing things you ever dreamed.

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Isilda Mainsworth
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Witch - Don't be affraid
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Witch - Don't be affraid
18.12.14 23:49
Hey lol so funny Luka-Bèl ^^
Well, I was blond in this life XDD
Have a nice evening Wink

I'm a witch, I love who I am, ... Power is mine
W-HELL COME TO «MIRACLE», GUESTS

Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

19.12.14 0:22
Thanks, you too Smile
Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : Werewolf
werewolf appaerence
• Room N° : 006
• Copyright : Piichou & tumblr & WildHeart
• Here since : 2014-10-15

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Elva Dofridottir
G U E S T ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I used to be a woman ...
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I used to be a woman ...
19.12.14 0:28
Whelcome Luka!

Find the animal flame in my eyes.
Promenons nous dans les bois pendant que le loup est là. Si jamais le loup nous croise, il nous mangera. Si jamais on s'en sort, alors loup on deviendra... .
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

19.12.14 0:29
Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

19.12.14 0:40
Omg what a choice of celebrity ! Very Happy

I hope you'll have fun here ! Good luck for your bio Wink
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

19.12.14 0:52