Faithlorn  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not recommended under 16 years old / Forum déconseillé aux - de 16 ans
W-Hell come - Forum RPG English Learning - Pratique et développe ton anglais en RP

Moira ✘ I wanna be where the people are I wanna see, wanna see them dancin' Walking around on those - what do you call 'em? Oh - feet!
 :: • My Character :: Who I am - Biography :: Disappeared

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Dear Diary

Y.O. posts
06.12.14 15:03

< tr>

Moira Millicent Sutherland
   FEAT Katie McGrath

AGE: quite old, she doesn't really remember how old she is.
   APPEARANCE AGE: she looks like a young women around 30 y.o  
   HERE AS: () Guest (x) Employee () Semak's Guest

• CHARACTER: She used to be a smiling person. Actually, she still is, even if it isn't as often as before. She always takes the life in the good side. She tries to pick the good in every person or situation. She's tough, strong person, more now than ever, she learned from her past. And she really dislikes being told what to do. Just try, she will do the exact opposite only to piss you off. Well, it's not the same when it's about work of course. She likes people, but she's the kind of person who needs to have some time all alone. She's kind, polite, friendly most of time, but don't get her upset with you, she does not forgive easily, she had done it too much previously and got everything but good from it. Even a tough person can be sensitive and have break down. Her past is the reason for thoses break down. She likes playing, all kind of games, mostly love game, but she's a really bad loser, she hates losing.

I AM A:
   NATIONALITY: Scottish  
   DATE OF BIRTH: she doesn't remember
   PLACE OF BIRTH: sea
   JOB/STUDIES: Laundry person ?
   RACE: Mermaid
WHO ARE YOU IRL?

SURNAME: Bittersweet
   OFTEN HERE?: (x) yes () no
   A LAST WORD?: Finally decided to come back, really motivated to rp in english this time Smile

Potions & Objects
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

Y.O. posts
06.12.14 15:03

« YOUR STORY »
   TELL US EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU

PAST
Moira was born long time ago, mostly couple hundred years ago or so, she doesn't really remember in fact. She is coming from the Atlantic ocean, close to the Orcades' island. She had a pretty nice family, even if quite often she has some arguments with her dad about human people. He wouldn't understand that she was kind of obsessed with their world and wanted to see it by herself. Of course, as protective he was with his whole family, he never let her doing so. As child, she just in the end shut up, left to her place to be alone and cry because she was upset. Few hours later, everything was behind, until the next argument. Besides that, she was a lovely, happy smiling little mermaid. A bit stubborn when time to learn to use her abilities was coming, cause she hates getting order from other people except her parents. So, if as kid she was kind, as student she was horrible. But finally, she passes through years and learned what she has to and became a nice young woman.

Unfortunately for her family, her obsession with human never died, she kept talking about the life she could possibly have if she had legs. Fights about that subject was more and more often. She just can't stand that nobody was ready to listen to her for her explanations on why she loves them. Because she's from a big and important mermaid family, not rich though, her father decided to marry her with a good looking mermaid son of one a good friend of him, as her older sister had to do some years before. She knew that day will come someday, but she somewhat refuse it. Obviously, it turned to be a huge fight between teh two of them, and she left from her house. She left to find someone who will be able to make her dream come true, whatever the price she has to pay. Whatever the cost, she was willing to make it. And she made it. Her father would be furious if he knew that his sweet lovely daughter made a deal with a demon to get a human appearance.

NOW
She finally manage to live on earth as she always wanted a couple decades ago. As she never went to school at least not the same kind of school as here, she found some easy job as cleaning person. It wasn't as nice as she dreamt about human life, but at least now she is a part of that world and it is exactly what she wanted to. To be able to keep her legs, she made a deal with the demon, and her price is to use her mermaid abilities, especially the one to seduce men, to bring some soul for the demon, at least one every two months. Once, she met a nice man at a swimming pool, first he was supposed to be her prey for the demon, but he was really kind to her, good looking, he made her smile brighter, well step by step, she fell in love with that man, enough to even get married to him years later. In first place, everything was perfect, with him, with her job, it wasn't the best but she was good at doing it. After a while, they moved to live in a lovely house close to water, just a lake in fact, she wanted to be as far as she can from ocean, because she needs water, even if she has legs and she isn't a part of the sea world anymore. She doesn't know how she manage to keep her secret from her husband, and pursuit to bring soul to the demon, swim in the lake without him noticing anything, well until he found by himself the truth.

It was bad, really bad. She knew he wouldn't understand, and it was the reason why she didn't let him know about her. That day, he showed her his true face, the angry and violent one. He started to scream at her, loudly, she freaked out after he slap her in the face once. Then when she dared to look him in the eyes, he just turned mad, really mad and punched her enough to make her fall on the ground. She get several bruises that time and after few hours, he came back to her, apologizing for what he has done to her, promising that he will do it never again. Usually, Moira isn't the type to forgive that easily, but she wanted so badly to have this life, she forgave him once. He won from that point an endless times of forgiveness. Yes, because he did it, over and over again, and without understand how, she kept forgiving him and staying by his side. She kept doing her daily routine, job, house kipping, everything looked normal from the outside. Even made love with him. But was she still in love ? Not really. She only didn't have what she needs in he to leave him behind. She didn't have it, until THE day...

MIRACLE
One day, she learned she got pregnant, and started being worried. She didn't if he would happy or not about that news. In fact, herself wasn't really happy. She knew that she doesn't love him anymore, and after being thinking for few days, she decided alone to not tell him about the baby, and went to the hospital to take care of it. She didn't how, but he was aware about this secret, and once again, he beated her badly. So badly that she lost consciousness and has to go to emergencies. When she woke up, it took two weeks to her to get better. The day she was allowed to left, she left earlier, without waiting for her husband, it was her chance to take a fresh star without him. So she took the few things she got there, almost nothing actually and left. She run as fast as she was able to. Then when she was far enough, she took a train and went to the town where she knew about that Miracle Hostel. She learned about it when she was still a mermaid living in the ocean. A friend of her, one who know about a lot about human and life on earth. He told her once, if you succed to be there and you have trouble, just go there, there are lot of people like us, not only mermaids right, but people whom are not human either. So its what she just did.

Now, she just arrived to the Miracle Hostel, with a small bag and her stuff. She still have bruises from teh fight, she didn't recover from yet. But at least, she is alive, she is away from him, she can think about a better future. She learned from that experience, and she promises herself that she will never be that weak. To start, and to be able to live here, as she has no money left, she decided to ask for a position here, so she will get paid and have the chance to get a roof over her head in the same time. She stands up in the entrance, she looks not really as nice as she would, but head up, she smiles a bright smile. Definitely, she is ready for this new beginning.

« YOUR ABILITIES »
   DESCRIBE YOUR ABILITIES & POWERS

First of all, and the more famous known, is the ability to seduce man with her voice, singing for them. And as Moira loves singing a lot, she is a really good to make them fall for her, even if it's only for a short time. One of the other important ability she has, is the power to swim fast, she can go like a hundred kilometers per hour, on a long distance trip without getting tired. Can be usefull. Besides those abilities, she learned to talked to sea nature, to control water and read people minds. Well, this last one, she's not really good, in fact, the reason is she doesn't like to use it, she prefer listen people to talk to her only if they want to speak. Of course she already used it, but not really often.
YOUR LUGGAGE
Your allowed to bring 15 sorts of things in your luggage, please check it and describe what you have brought with you in Miracle. You don't have to describe clothes and underwear, just mention them into your luggage with these words.
   Example of classical luggage (you can choose it for your own one):
   1- Clothes
   2- Underwear
   3- Shampoo
   4- Shoes
   5- Tooth brush
   6- Hair brush
   7- Soap
   8- Make up
   9- Sunglasses
   10- Music player
   11- Laptop
   12- Swimsuit
   13- Cellphone
   14- Books
   15- Razor

Potions & Objects
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 23
• Type of creature : Angel, even if there are some months I didn't know whether I was an angel or not
• Room N° : 003
• Copyright : Anna Andrusenko avatar by Piichou from Piichougraph
• Here since : 2014-07-30
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color x1
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Macha Romanova
G U E S T ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I am an Angel
23 Y.O. 332 posts
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I am an Angel
07.12.14 16:46
Welcome back Moira !

Ma vie n'aurait pas de sens sans mes ailes
Je suis un Ange
Potions & Objects
• I' am : 23

• Type of creature : Angel, even if there are some months I didn't know whether I was an angel or not

• Room N° : 003

• Copyright : Anna Andrusenko avatar by Piichou from Piichougraph

Biography Relationships RP Evolution Phone
• Here since : 2014-07-30

Angel's Truth Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P Hair's Color x1 Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber Moon's Drops Olden P Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin Wild Blow Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 30
• Type of creature : Métamorphe
• Room N° : 031
• Copyright : Bazzart (shiya), WWW., tumblr
• Here since : 2014-05-01

Mon cavalier pour le bal tant attendu ... incroyable lui se transforme en loup, pourtant on dit s'entendre comme chien et chat et non pas loup et chat.

Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin x1
Wild Blow
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Katherine A. Molls
I am a Shapeshifter
30 Y.O. 348 posts
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I am a Shapeshifter
07.12.14 16:52
Welcome on this forum Moira, I really like your name.

Don't pay attention on appearances

« Somebody told me once I looked like a cat ... maybe he was right, maybe he wasn't. » GUERLAIN

Spoiler:

Potions & Objects

Mon cavalier pour le bal tant attendu ... incroyable lui se transforme en loup, pourtant on dit s'entendre comme chien et chat et non pas loup et chat.

Angel's Truth Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P Hair's Color Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber Moon's Drops Olden P Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin x1 Wild Blow Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

Y.O. posts
07.12.14 17:18
Really thank you to both of you :string:
Potions & Objects
Back to top Go down

Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin x1
Wild Blow
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Katherine A. Molls
I am a Shapeshifter
30 Y.O. 348 posts
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I am a Shapeshifter
07.12.14 17:20
It's a pleasure Moira. Hope to RP with you soon.

Don't pay attention on appearances

« Somebody told me once I looked like a cat ... maybe he was right, maybe he wasn't. » GUERLAIN

Spoiler:

Potions & Objects

Angel's Truth Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P Hair's Color Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber Moon's Drops Olden P Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin x1 Wild Blow Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

Y.O. posts
07.12.14 17:28
It would be my pleasure Smile
Potions & Objects
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 117
• Type of creature : Werewolf
&quot;A compléter&quot;
• Room N° : "A compléter"
• Copyright : MISH.MISH
• Here since : 2014-09-06
"A compléter"
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Matthew Wilder
I am a werewolf
117 Y.O. 269 posts
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I am a werewolf
07.12.14 18:02
Bienvenue Moira.
Potions & Objects
• I' am : 117

&quot;A compléter&quot;

• Copyright : MISH.MISH

• Here since : 2014-09-06

"A compléter"
Angel's Truth Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P Hair's Color Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber Moon's Drops Olden P Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin Wild Blow Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 29
• Type of creature : I'm an elemantary witch

• Room N° : Isilda's area, my area doesn't have number
• Copyright : (c) Piichou & Tumblr
• Here since : 2008-12-05
I prefer to tell you that I am not the person you thought. I can be dangerous as I can be lovely & openminded. Trust in me & I will show you the most incredible & amazing things you ever dreamed.

Angel's Truth x1
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells x1
Frogs' P x2
Hair's Color x5
Healthy P
Invisibility x1
Love Filter x2
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops x1
Olden P x1
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty x1
Time Travel x2
Wallsin
Wild Blow x1
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Isilda Mainsworth
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Witch - Don't be affraid
29 Y.O. 4327 posts
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Witch - Don't be affraid
07.12.14 18:25
Hey hello and welcome back with us Moira ! Wink I am so happy to see you here and I really loved to read your biography ! Very good one indeed I love you
I validate your character with an enormous pleasure ^^
Of course if you need anything, don't hesitate to contact us Smile
Have a nice game !
See you !
cyclops alien bom drunken queen

You are now accepted, you can begin to play with us. In order to do that, I propose you to visit and to post in the following links to prepare and to manage your character. Again, if you need any help, don't hesitate to contact us.

• How to play on this forum? (fonctionnement du forum) here
• The Face claim: (bottin des avatars) here
• Apply for a position: (postuler pour un emploi à l'hôtel) here (pour les membres souhaitant jouer un employé de l'hôtel)
• Book your room: (réserve ta chambre d'hôtel) here (pour les clients de l'hôtel)
• Relationships: (créé ta fiche de relations) here
• RP following: (créé ta fiche de suivi de RP) here
• Phones: (créé ton téléphone) here
• Evolution: (créé ta fiche d'évolution) here
• Shops & Inventory: (boutiques et fonctionnement de l'inventaire) here
• Objects & Potions: (description des objets et potions) here
• Code for every beginning of RP: (Code à insérer au début du sujet RP) here

In order to help you to begin in this game
• RP request: (demande de RP) here
• Godparents: (demande un parrain ou une marraine) here
• Questions: (pose tes questions si tu as besoin) here

Later ...
• Quests: (Tout sur les quêtes et missions) here
• Suggestions' box: (propose tes suggestions) here
• Godparents: (deviens un parrain ou une marraine) here
• Create your character: (créé ton scénario) here
• Vote on topsites: (un petit vote pour faire connaître le forum?) here
• Relaxing part: (le coin détente incontournable en français comme en anglais) here
• Follow your forum: (la page Facebook du forum) here

So, let me tell you; have a nice time and journey with us.
drunken sunny geek jocolor

I'm a witch, I love who I am, ... Power is mine
W-HELL COME TO «MIRACLE», GUESTS

Potions & Objects

• Type of creature : I'm an elemantary witch

• Room N° : Isilda's area, my area doesn't have number

Biography RelationshipsRP Evolution Phone
• Here since : 2008-12-05

I prefer to tell you that I am not the person you thought. I can be dangerous as I can be lovely & openminded. Trust in me & I will show you the most incredible & amazing things you ever dreamed.

Angel's Truth x1 Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells x1 Frogs' P x2 Hair's Color x5 Healthy P Invisibility x1 Love Filter x2 Mind Rubber Moon's Drops x1 Olden P x1 Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty x1 Time Travel x2 Wallsin Wild Blow x1 Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

Y.O. posts
07.12.14 18:43
@Matthew || thank you dear =)

@Isilda || thanx for the validation, and for the comment. I am glad to be back with this new character. And hopefully, this time I will stay =D
Potions & Objects
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

Y.O. posts
07.12.14 18:47
Oh you were validated so quickly I didn't have the time to read your presentation fully before leaving a comment...

So anyway welcome back Wink
Potions & Objects
Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : Vampire (sexy one I would add)
• Location : Into the Miracle Hotel or outside but usually into the Night-club where I'm the manager
• Room N° : I'm part of the team
• Here since : 2014-02-17

Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin x1
Wild Blow
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Dedna Devor
C L U B M A N A G E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I want you to have fun
29 Y.O. 364 posts
C L U B M A N A G E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ I want you to have fun
07.12.14 18:48
Moira M. Sutherland wrote:
@Matthew || thank you dear =)

@Isilda || thanx for the validation, and for the comment. I am glad to be back with this new character. And hopefully, this time I will stay =D

I hope too Laughing

Les humains je me les ferais bien en salade ...
    mais je me contente de leur sang xD
Potions & Objects

• Type of creature : Vampire (sexy one I would add)
• Location : Into the Miracle Hotel or outside but usually into the Night-club where I'm the manager

• Room N° : I'm part of the team

BiographyRelationshipsRP Evolution Phone
• Here since : 2014-02-17

Back to top Go down
• I' am : 27
• Type of creature : Merman
• Copyright : nightNgel - Tumblr
• Here since : 2014-11-30
I need to learn year after year how to leave in earth and under water.
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Stéphane Moracchini
P O O L A T T E N D A N T ■ ■ ■ ■
I can swim like anyone else !!!
27 Y.O. 290 posts
P O O L A T T E N D A N T  ■ ■ ■ ■I can swim like anyone else !!!
07.12.14 19:20
Welcome beautiful mermaid!

What the world is out of the ocean isn’t what we told you. It changes you. Never sign a pact with a demon, you will loose the person you were before.

Potions & Objects
• I' am : 27

• Type of creature : Merman

• Copyright : nightNgel - Tumblr

• Here since : 2014-11-30

I need to learn year after year how to leave in earth and under water.
Angel's Truth Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P Hair's Color Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber Moon's Drops Olden P Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin Wild Blow Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 31
• Room N° : 25
• Copyright : tumblr Anaelle bazzart
• Here since : 2014-08-28

Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

James Lloyd
I am a werewolf
31 Y.O. 408 posts
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I am a werewolf
08.12.14 1:08
Bienvenue!

It's taking me over, I don't wanna play this game no more. We could have all night. Tell me it's alright.
Just say the word
Potions & Objects
• I' am : 31

• Room N° : 25

• Copyright : tumblr Anaelle bazzart

• Here since : 2014-08-28

Back to top Go down
• Copyright : Blondie / Gif sur internet / Signature : Joy
• Here since : 2014-08-31
Watch out ! i bite !
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

View user profile

Eric W. Dumas
M A I N T E N A N C E ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Let me take care of the hotel
29 Y.O. 129 posts
M A I N  T E N A N C E ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ Let me take care of the hotel
08.12.14 22:26
Bienvenue jolie sirène et bon jeu parmi nous en espérant en effet que tu resteras plus longtemps Smile

The animal I have become
It is said there is no sin in killing a beast, only in killing a man. But where does one begin and the other end ? ©️ Wofman
Potions & Objects

• Copyright : Blondie / Gif sur internet / Signature : Joy

• Here since : 2014-08-31

Watch out ! i bite !
Back to top Go down
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next