AdministrationCharacterEntrance AreaInside the HotelOutside the HotelHidden PartAround the World
Faithlorn  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not recommended under 16 years old / Forum déconseillé aux - de 16 ans
W-Hell come - Forum RPG English Learning - Pratique et développe ton anglais en RP

Room 0.0.2. reservation for Nora Fawkes
 :: • Everything ends :: Our blood, our memories :: 2015

• I' am : 28
• Type of creature : Witch
• Room N° : S004 into the staff part
• Copyright : Avatar by Piichou & gif by tumblr
• Here since : 2013-12-23

If you have any request or issue, I'm here to help you.
Please, just have fun with us!

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Endza Davidian
A D M I N ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Don't hesitate to contact us
A D M I N ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Don't hesitate to contact us
18.11.14 21:38

Room reservation for Nora Fawkes

♦ Players: Endza Davidian & Nora Fawkes
♦ Place of the action: At the reception desk
♦ Date: February 2014
♦ Moment of the day: In the end of the morning
♦ Private one? Yes (X) No () (RP privé?)
♦ Weather: It is windy.

Welcome to the hotel,
If you need my help, ask for the reception.
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Endza Davidian
18.11.14 21:42

We are nine days after Ian's arrival. I’m present behind the reception desk as usual. I'm still discovering some habits of the hotel. I’m wearing my uniform, a classic but a stylish black tailor with a red blouse. I'm wearing discrete ears loops. To complete my uniform, I put my hair in a bun on the top of my skull and put on my make-up.

The reception desk is located near the entry of the hotel of course, it's easier to host client. It's a beautiful and artistic wood piece. You could find there a reception's gold-plated sheet and a gold-plated bell. Behind me you could find Isilda's office and some others one.

We are in the end of the morning and I take my position since a few minutes when I hear the door's bell. A new client enters in the hotel. It is a women. I look up in that direction to inspect the client and use my magic to check her feelings without thinking so much to it.

I’m sure that the client arrives in the Miracle’s hotel for the first time. How can I know that? Because of the look she has around her. We have the same one when we enter for the first time in the hotel. It’s a magic place and you’re forced to admire the decoration except if you’re a vampire coming at the hotel for an incalculable number of times with so many new decorations centuries after centuries. Maybe the magic will not have the same impact in that case.

With my professional face, I returned to be in front of the client to host her. I've done it lot of times in different countries. It wasn't complicated for me because I love having some contact with customers.

-“ Good evening Madam. Welcome to the Miracle's Hotel. How can I help you?”

Welcome to the hotel,
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

22.11.14 21:08
In the car, Nora was thinking about the situation. It was the first time for her to return somewhere she’s ever been before, except for France. But War was the best reason to return somewhere. She never returned to Japan and would never do that. She would kill her friends - if she had some - to avoid Japan. The country was associated with too many bad memories.

But the Hotel of Appleforth was different. She felt good here and met great people. She’s even become friend with Malvina Mainsworth. At that time, Nora had finished WWII. She had to find somewhere to rest before conquer another part of the world. She stayed there for a few months and when she decided to leave, she felt a bit guilty to leave behind someone she could call a friend. And with time, she lost contact and she hadn’t been able to come back here again as she was getting busier. From an entreprise to another, time went by faster than she thought. Then the occasion to go back to Scotland appeared. She had to imply another branch of the entreprise she was working for but finally decided to create her own.

The demon got out of the car as the driver had opened the door for her. She offered him a large smile and convinced him to carry her luggage inside. He refused at first but as she touched his cheek, he agreed. It was sometimes so easy to persuade humans. They were weak. She gave the man the money he deserved and approached the desk. The sound of her heels was muffled by the carpet. She looked around her like it was the first time ever she came here. It hadn’t change. So she was sure now to stay here again. Maybe much longer this time. The receptionist was a witch. She could feel it. It was easy for her as a demon to recognize people of one special kind. She was a bit suspicious about the employee. She had met a few witches and wizards over the years and just two of them were her friends. The woman greeted the demon and the latter smiled.

Good morning. I have a reservation under Fawkes. F.A.W.K.E.S.

She stared at the brunette while she was looking for her name in the agenda. Patience was a great virtue of hers but she was getting hungry. She had worked at her club so the night had been short. She was up since 8 o’clock this morning and she was now fighting off yawning.
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Endza Davidian
05.01.15 21:52

I host my new client ready to help her as possible.  It’s a creature. I didn’t analyse this kind of signature previously but it’s not a human one. Finally I take the list of booking by the internet again  because the client used this kind of booking.

-“ Let me a minute, I’m searching for it.”

Papers I’ve just print scrolls under my eyes. I finally found the good one. I take it and put down the rest of the stack on the corner of the desk. I smiled to the guest. I get the reservation number and indicate it on my computer. I check the datas indicates by the client but I need to control it with her identity so I asked it to her. I also check her feelings as all other guests that's a rules of the Mainsworth family and I want to help them.

-“So we said F.A.W.K.E.S… . I found it. May I have your papers Mrs Fawkes? I need it to check the datas. Of course we have some rooms available. We will see it together. Have you got any preferences for your room atmosphere about color, stylish, the floor or any else?”

I take my book with pictures of the room and was ready to search the room which will be the best for my client. I’m a little anxious; she’s looking at me on a strange way. I don’t know what she could actually think about.

Welcome to the hotel,
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

23.03.15 4:37
The receptionist looked on the internet to find the demon’s name. Indeed, Nora had made her reservation this way. She succeeded in evolving as time went by. She followed fashion and technology. But she had to admit that the latter is more difficult to curb than expected. Sometimes you have to admit when things are beyond control. Something the demon wasn’t willing to accept. She had her pride for sure.

The printed papers laid down the desk and the brunette seemed to finally find Nora’s name. The demon smiled, relieved that she might eat and rest soon. She was asked her papers. She had changed her name so many times. However, this habit of asking papers was recent. She knew what she was talking about as she forced people to show theirs in her club. She searched her bag to find what she was asking. After a while, she was able to find a passport. She gave her papers to the woman. « Nora Fawkes, born on the 15th December 1986 in New York ». Of course, all of this was wrong, except for the day and the month of her birth. She could’t let the truth be revealed as humans weren’t ready to know and accept it. Who would believed the demons, angels, witches, vampires and more creatures exist ? Of course some had suspicions. But as they would be thought as mad, they would just shut their mouth and pretend it was just their imagination.

The receptionist precised that there were rooms left. That was a good news. She felt a bit surprised when she heard they she could find something fitting her tastes. She frowned one of her eyebrow before answering.

I’d like something a bit dark, with a double bed and a large bath. As long as the color ain’t pink or something like this it’ll be okay.

She knew what she wanted. She may be fond of fashion and clothes but she was still a demon. She needed to be in a place that reminded her of Hell, in some way. After she gave her wishes, she observed the receptionist who looked in a book, probably searching for the perfect room for the client. Now that she was here, she could see how mysterious this hotel was. But it deserved a five stars for sure.
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Endza Davidian
16.05.15 18:48

As I have previously said, I take her papers to control what’s present on my screen. It’s the same think. Perfect even if I know that sometimes you need to hide your real age. I make it twice and only because I was a little too alone in a part of my life. I give her papers in return after controlling and registered it.

-“Here are your papers, Thanks.”

She seems surprised when I tell her that she could choose the kind of room she prefers. I look in my book and finally came back in the first and second one. What kind of creatures could want a dark room? I try to make a proposal with a feminine touch.

-“You’re against pink. May I propose you some dark purple like this?”

I let her have a look on the picture of the room.

-“This room is in a renaissance style. You will find a bedroom with a 160 cm double bed, a bathroom with shower, jacuzzi, large bath, 2 washbasins and mirrors. There’s also a lounge with sofa, coffee table, 2 armchairs, television, hifi, minibar. And of course you could Notice that it’s a dark room”

I let her decides if she want to look other pictures who could be booked too. Everything is ready on my computer I just need to indicate the room number and make the validation. I’m waiting for her decision.

Welcome to the hotel,
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

25.05.15 23:30
She was thinking that she was said to be born in New York on her passport. She loved that city. It was full of people, animated and effervescent. Most of them were bad, stealing, lying, killing. And she would wander around, among them with a devilish smile on her face. She would just look at them a bit nostalgic, missing the war period. Just thinking about it again, made her smile.

After having been given her papers back, she explained what kind of room she’d like and the receptionist searched for something fitting her tastes. She nodded when she proposed a dark purple. Dark was great even though she preferred red. She looked at the picture she was showed and kept on smiling. As she looked at the details, the brunette was describing the room to her. She looked at her again and agreed. She was impatient to go in her room to rest. Even demons needed to sleep. She put her hand in front of her mouth to yawn.

She looked one last time at the picture. Renaissance style, double bed, large bath in a dark environment. It’d be perfect. The receptionist was doing it right. She perfectly understood what she was looking for, what she asked for. She was wondering why her last employees weren’t so efficient. But now she was more than happy to have her own business. The club was running great, the customers were interesting and her employees respectful and reliable.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Endza Davidian
01.06.15 21:21

*Jackpot Endza!* That’s what I was thinking when she looks at the picture and finally give me her agreement for the room. I complete the data on the computer and click on the final button to launch the booking validation. We don’t need to add lot of thing now. I just need to register one line about the payment. We don’t need lot of time for it.

-“So, I validate the booking for the room 0.0.2. It will cost you 170 £ per night. I just need to know what kind of payment you want to use and if you have some preferences like every week or two by two.”

I push the ring to prevent the porter that I’m near the end of the booking. They will put the luggage on the baggage kart and accompany the guest to her room. I take a plan of the hotel and some other prospectus and put it on the reception desk.

I’m thinking that I’m near my lunch break. It’s a good thing because I’m really hungry. I need to eat something soon. I hope that my colleague will not be late as last day.

Welcome to the hotel,
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

02.06.15 18:49
Once the demon agreed for the room, the receptionist validate the room before asking how she would pay. Nora hesitated for a moment. Cash or credit card ? Credit card was way to easy to track down. As her decision was made, she took her wallet out.

Cash, every week and I will pay the first one now.

It was not more expensive than she remembered. Even if it were, she would have paid without saying anything because she knew that the hotel and the staff deserved it. It was not her last stay here and she was hoping that it wouldn’t be the last. Thinking about the staff, a groom arrived. She followed him with her clear eyes. He took care of her luggage and she returned her look on the receptionist. Both their stomachs growled at the same time and the demon smiled.

I guess I’m not the only one who’s waiting for lunch, she amusingly said.

Once she paid, she tidied her wallet in her bag and took the latter away from the desk where it had laid until now.

So if that’s all, thank you and have a good lunch, she added with a friendly smile.

She had to seem as friendly as possible. Even though most people here were creatures too, it was no reason to rest on her laurels. She was a demon after all, known for being a liar and a manipulative person. She loved that. Thus she wasn't the best demon of all times, doing things only if it suited her, she had to act like one. Whether she wanted it or not, she couldn't behave against her nature.

Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Endza Davidian
06.09.15 14:55

I registered the payment by cash that the guest choose. Our booking is now totally completed. I thanked her for the money and of course take notes of the payment. I smile to her when she takes note that she's not the only one to be so hungry.

-“I think that I'm waiting for it too.”

I make a sign to a colleague not far away. He puts the luggages of the guest and I let her go with him to her room. I gived the keys and a plan of the hotel and some other prospectus

-“Good lunch too. Have a good day in our hotel. If you need anything you have the reception phone number on the bottom of the plan. My coleague will go with you to your room”

I looked at them until they disappears in the elevator. I add her on the special list for my colleagues at the security. We have another demon in the hotel. I'm ready to host a new guest.

Welcome to the hotel,
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

03.11.15 16:31
Now that the reservation was complete, the receptionist gave the demon her keys and a map to locate every place in the hotel. She didn’t need it as it was not her first journey here but she took it anyway. It would amuse her before sleeping and she might discover new rooms. The hotel might have changed since her last visit. She put everything in her bag and thanked the witch.

She turned her heels from the desk and followed the groom that had arrived a few minutes earlier. She was impatient to discover this new room and to rest for a while. Among all her stays, she never slept in the same room. She liked to change and discover other things. Constancy was good for the weak, she had always thought. She soon arrived in front of her door. She opened it and entered, followed by the groom. She showed him where to put her luggage and thank him with a correct tip. When he left, she took off her heels and wandered around to explore. She stretched her arms up high and then fell onto the bed. She tried to imagine what would await her in such a place, but would rather wait for surprises. Then exhaustion defeated her and she rolled up under the sheets.
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

03.11.15 16:34
RP terminé Smile
Back to top Go down
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1