Faithlorn  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not recommended under 16 years old / Forum déconseillé aux - de 16 ans
W-Hell come - Forum RPG English Learning - Pratique et développe ton anglais en RP

Room reservation for Ian Vostrikov
 :: • Everything ends :: Our blood, our memories :: 2015

• I' am : 29
• Type of creature : Witch
• Room N° : S004 into the staff part
• Copyright : Avatar by Piichou & gif by tumblr
• Here since : 2013-12-23

If you have any request or issue, I'm here to help you.
Please, just have fun with us!
Angel's Truth x3
Ataraxia x1
Baby Boom x1
Chiwawas x2
Contrary tells
Frogs' P x1
Hair's Color x3
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber x1
Moon's Drops x2
Olden P x2
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty x1
Time Travel x1
Wallsin
Wild Blow x1
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Endza Davidian
A D M I N ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Don't hesitate to contact us
29 Y.O. 3484 posts
A D M I N ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Don't hesitate to contact us
18.11.14 21:30

♦ Players: Endza Davidian & Ian Vostrikov
♦ Place of the action: At the reception desk
♦ Date: February 2014
♦ Moment of the day: In the end of the afternoon
♦ Private one? Yes (X) No () (RP privé?)
♦ Weather: It is raining.

Welcome to the hotel,
If you need my help, ask for the reception.
Potions & Objects

BiographyRelationshipsRP Evolution Phone

Angel's Truth x3 Ataraxia x1 Baby Boom x1 Chiwawas x2 Contrary tells Frogs' P x1 Hair's Color x3 Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber x1 Moon's Drops x2 Olden P x2 Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty x1 Time Travel x1 Wallsin Wild Blow x1 Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down

Angel's Truth x3
Ataraxia x1
Baby Boom x1
Chiwawas x2
Contrary tells
Frogs' P x1
Hair's Color x3
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber x1
Moon's Drops x2
Olden P x2
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty x1
Time Travel x1
Wallsin
Wild Blow x1
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Endza Davidian
29 Y.O. 3484 posts
18.11.14 21:32

We are four hours later after James' arrival. I’m present behind the reception desk as usual.  I'm still discovering some habits of the hotel. I’m wearing my uniform,  a classic but a stylish black tailor with a red blouse. I'm wearing discrete ears loops. To complete my uniform, I put my hair in a bun on the top of my skull and put on my make-up.

The reception desk is located near the entry of the hotel of course, it's easier to host client. It's a beautiful and artistic wood piece. You could find there a reception's gold-plated sheet and a gold-plated bell. Behind me you could find Isilda's office and some others one.

We are in the end of the afternoon and I take my position since a few minutes when I hear the door's bell. A new client enters in the hotel. It is  a men. I look up in that direction to inspect the client and use my magic to check his feelings without thinking so much to it.

I’m sure that the client arrives in the Miracle’s hotel for the first time. How can I know that? Because of the look he has around him. We have the same one when we enter for the first time in the hotel. It’s a magic place and you’re forced to admire the decoration except if you’re a vampire coming at the hotel for an incalculable number of times with so many new decorations centuries after centuries. Maybe the magic will not have the same impact in that case.

With my professional face, I returned to be in front of the client to host him. I've done it lot of times in different countries. It wasn't complicated for me because I love having some contact with customers.

-“ Good evening sir. Welcome to the Miracle's Hotel. How can I help you?”

Welcome to the hotel,
Potions & Objects

Angel's Truth x3 Ataraxia x1 Baby Boom x1 Chiwawas x2 Contrary tells Frogs' P x1 Hair's Color x3 Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber x1 Moon's Drops x2 Olden P x2 Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty x1 Time Travel x1 Wallsin Wild Blow x1 Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 33
• Type of creature : Angel
• Location : Living into the Miracle's Hotel since almost one year now.
• Room N° : 001
• Copyright : Thanks to Piichou
• Here since : 2014-07-30
Angel's Truth x1
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Ian Vostrikov
M O D E R A T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Angel - Let me help you
33 Y.O. 506 posts
M O D E R A T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Angel - Let me help you
19.11.14 1:29
Macha, my dear Macha, her life was more and more in danger at every new day in Moscow. Her life is in danger but her soul too and I can’t permit that. That’s why we leave Moscow for Appleforth. I take in charge the protected of a colleague, an angel of course that her father sends to the hotel. We didn’t want to be identifying so quickly. Our bookings were send on the internet and we finally arrived to the hotel. I let Macha doing her booking and take in notes her room number in my minds.

I’m kind of the reception’s appearance. It’s a luxious but not a stifling decoration.I let the water on my coat fall down on the floor before to wipe my shoes.  It's raining today. That was my turn. I let my look came back to the receptionist, a dark hair girl, not a creature but not a human as I could smell. A receptionist could be a great advantage; I will try to get her on my friends. I could smell that she is concentrated. I smiled to her and move forward the reception desk. As promised, Macha don’t wait for me. I’m not in advance voluntary. She arrives here about two or three days before me I think. I try to made a wrong way for demons in another country. I also control the arounds of the hotel before my booking.  I’m satisfied for the moment. Everything happens as planned. It may be so irreal to be true. Demons will come here at any moment. I have a look to her badge before to reply.

• Hello Miss Davidian, I make my booking by the internet. I’m Ian Vostrikov. Could you check for it please?

I take my wallet in my pocket and give my papers to her. Of course it wasn’t indicated that I’m a multi centenary guy. Her fragrance was not unfamiliar for me I'm happy to see a new witch. I haven't saw any one during dozens of years. I was conscious of looking her too intensely but I couldn’t do anything else. Her post could be an advantage in my Relationships but this girl needs to be protected I think.

- it's where my angel hides -
Potions & Objects

Biography Relationships RP Evolution Phone

Angel's Truth x1 Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P Hair's Color Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber Moon's Drops Olden P Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin Wild Blow Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down

Angel's Truth x3
Ataraxia x1
Baby Boom x1
Chiwawas x2
Contrary tells
Frogs' P x1
Hair's Color x3
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber x1
Moon's Drops x2
Olden P x2
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty x1
Time Travel x1
Wallsin
Wild Blow x1
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Endza Davidian
29 Y.O. 3484 posts
19.11.14 13:40

I have a lot of paper to complete but I well advance in my task and the stack of paper has decrease a lot. Cup of tea done by myself decrease as much as this stack of paper. I relied waiting documents when I heard the entry ring. The latest reservations by internet will wait for a few minutes.

I host my new client ready to help him as possible.  It’s a creature. I didn’t analyse this kind of signature previously but it’s not a human one. Finally I take the list of booking by the internet again  because the client used this kind of booking.

-“Let me a minute, I’m searching for it. Could you please confirm me that your name is spelling V.O.S.T.R.I.K.O.V?”

Papers I’ve just print scrolls under my eyes. I finally found the good one. I take it and put down the rest of the stack on the corner of the desk. I smiled to the guest. I get the reservation number and indicate it on my computer. I check the datas indicates by the client with his identity card that he has previously given to me. I love this kind of customers. I try to reduce his stress but he control it himself. I haven't see anybody so cool.

-“I found it. Of course we have some rooms available. We will see it together. Have you got any preferences for your room atmosphere about color, stylish, the floor or any else?”

I take my book with pictures of the room and was ready to search the room which will be the best for my client. I’m a little anxious; he’s looking at me on a strange way. I don’t know what he could actually think about.

Welcome to the hotel,
Potions & Objects

Back to top Go down
Angel's Truth x1
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Ian Vostrikov
Angel - Let me help you
33 Y.O. 506 posts
22.11.14 13:45
I think that a magic try to check my feelings. I’m still looking at the receptionist like a little boy could look a new toy. I realised that it could be bad thing but I couldn’t stop. Is it possible that she was this kind of witch? I give her my paper without any other ideas in my minds. I couldn’t continue if I’m not sure about what I think.

• Sorry to ask you that but I met some humans outside but also some others creatures. I’m really surprised but I think that you are a witch. Are you?

I couldn’t look anywhere else. I’m so happy a real child at chrismas day. She finally found my name and things I have entered in the internet. Good thing. She try to advance in my booking, I try to forget my discovery but I am obsessed

• Don't be affraid by me, I'm not a witch tracker.

I know I’m here to book a room but there is nobody after me we have time and I want to take it. I want to know more about her. She is so special, a real precious thing. I admit she is also precious because of her job. It's a good allie for an angel because she could know where is every human in this hotel. She was talking to me about my room preferences. I couldn’t say that I want to be near Macha but I know how her room could look.I know her.

• Do you have some with a view on the high mountains and a big place with a double bed of course?

I’m sure she will be near the mountains. I’m not sure it was a classical criterion.

Potions & Objects

Angel's Truth x1 Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P Hair's Color Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber Moon's Drops Olden P Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin Wild Blow Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down

Angel's Truth x3
Ataraxia x1
Baby Boom x1
Chiwawas x2
Contrary tells
Frogs' P x1
Hair's Color x3
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber x1
Moon's Drops x2
Olden P x2
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty x1
Time Travel x1
Wallsin
Wild Blow x1
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Endza Davidian
29 Y.O. 3484 posts
05.01.15 21:39

If I was surprised by the control he has on his feelings, I’m a little stressed by his attitude. I’m unmasked as witch but I can’t guess what kind of creatures he could be.

-“Miracle is not a normal hotel. There were lots of creatures here. You may know that this hotel is peaceful place for creatures who need to relax ... every kind of creature. That’s why you have seen so much out.”

I don’t want to admit that I’m a witch but I will be here all the night if I don’t. He makes me laugh with his joke. That’s a real good news if he is not a witch tracker. I flew a long part of my life I don’t want that it restart again.

-“Yes, I’m a witch Mister Vostrikov. I spend lot of time in Russia with my husband but I can’t guess what kind of creature you are. I mean, I haven’t see before somebody who could control his feelings as well as you.”

We have time because there was not too much people at the reception desk for now. That’s why I’m having a chat with Mister Vostrikov who seems a good guy in first appearance. That’s not a so strange request. I booked a room since this kind of view requested by the guest few days ago, a blond hair girl if I remember. I told him in russian now.

-“I booked our last room with a view on the high mountains few years ago. Let me make you some proposals.”

I check on the book where all our rooms are listed.

-“I think you could be fine in another room on the first floor. What’s about the room 0.0.1? It’s an eastern style. You could find a bedroom with a 160 cm double bed, a bathroom with shower, a Jacuzzi, a large bath, 2 washbasins & mirrors. There is also a lounge with sofa, coffee table, 2 armchairs, television, hifi and last but not least a minibar.”

I turn the page to a second one and make a second proposal.

-“We also have the room 0.1.8 in a leather style. You can find a bedroom with a 160 cm double bed, a bathroom with italian shower, a large bath, 2 washbasins & mirrors. There is also a lounge with sofa, coffee table, television, hifi, 2 armchairs, desk but you will not be near the room 0.0.3.”

Do I really give a room number to my guest? Is he influenced me? I’m not sure about that. I want to make this booking as far as possible to escape to his investigations. It was not a big mistake because I remember that Macha, the guest concerned requested to be near Ian. So I think that I could confirm to him that she is in room 0.0.3.

-“I mean your friend Macha is looking for you ans she is in the room 0.03.”

Welcome to the hotel,
Potions & Objects

Back to top Go down
Angel's Truth x1
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Ian Vostrikov
Angel - Let me help you
33 Y.O. 506 posts
09.02.15 14:31
She admits the fact that she is a witch. I think that she can control feelings. And she confirms it to me because she asked me how I can control my feelings like that. I have century behind me and learned how to control it. Now I learned to Macha how to control it and it’s not easy everyday.

• Thanks to be honest with me.  I’m disapointed, you leave Russia, how is it possible, I missed my country. Control my feelings is easy for me, I have lot of peace and love inside me. I’m an angel.

She tells me that she booked this room few days ago. I’m not surprised, I’m sure that Macha choose this one. Endza speaks russian very well and she is the first person in Scotland that I meet who can. I smile to her and listen her proposal. I answered to her in russian too and wait to detect if she understand me or not.

• I was sure she was on this kind of room. So room 0.0.3, I will prepare a surprise for my friend. Thanks Endza. Honestly I want the room 0.0.1 and I also want your help if we need to localize some humans to protect. May I trust you?

No secrets anymore. I need to be sure if she will help Macha and me or not. I will keep an eye on her if she agrees.

• I want to pay every week in money. Is it possible for you to register that? Please tell me how much for an entire week?

I need to know the price and I’m ready to take it on my wallet. I don’t want some credits card because we are tracked by demons and they can be allies with police.

Potions & Objects

Back to top Go down

Angel's Truth x3
Ataraxia x1
Baby Boom x1
Chiwawas x2
Contrary tells
Frogs' P x1
Hair's Color x3
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber x1
Moon's Drops x2
Olden P x2
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty x1
Time Travel x1
Wallsin
Wild Blow x1
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Endza Davidian
29 Y.O. 3484 posts
24.04.15 23:49

I admit my nature, it’s not in my habits. He makes the same after thanked me to be honest.

-“An angel, really?”

Paradise is probably really interesting if there is lot of cute angels like him. Endza you’re losing your time. I’m listening to him without telling anything until he asks about my help. I trust him easily. I’m surprised but haven’t any doubt in his nature now. It explains lot of thing. He wants to know if I will help them if humans need some help.

-“It will be with pleasure Mister Vostrikov, I’m here to protect humans too. If I can help you, I will. Macha seems to be a nice girl but she was tired. She arrives few hours ago. Maybe she is still sleeping.”

I achieve the booking and answer to his question about the price. I make a sign to a colleague and ask him to take the guest in charge until his room. I can do it for a so beautiful guy but I need to stay behind the reception desk.

-“No problem, it’s registered.  The price is 170 £ per night, for a week it will cost you 1170 £. If it’s okay for you I wish you a good day and let my colleague taking your luggages.”

I registered the last informations needed for the payment and give to my guest a plan of the hotel and some others brochures.

Welcome to the hotel,
Potions & Objects

Back to top Go down
Angel's Truth x1
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Ian Vostrikov
Angel - Let me help you
33 Y.O. 506 posts
02.06.15 13:53
We both learn from  what kind of race the other one is. I think that she is surprised to meet an angel. I smile, it’s a good thing for me she can’t be in a bad way with angels in general if she don’t met any of us previously. We’re talking in russian and it’s friendly for me. She agree for helping us to protect humans. I was sure that she was a good girl. So as I promise I will keep an eye on her too. I think that she could need some help soon. Endza told me that Macha is still sleeping. I love to look at her still sleeping. She is still surprised to find me on her room when she wakes up.

• Thanks for your help Endza !

She validate my booking. I’m happy because I get my room now. I will sleep a long time but I just want to see Macha again for now. Il will make a joke to her.

She make a sign to a colleague and I see him taking my luggage and put it on a baggage trolley. I take my wallet and take some bills for my room and Macha’s one for a week.  I also give some to Endza for her future help. We need to hide from demons, only that kind of payment can protect us. Maybe I will go in another country when I need more money. But one of my luggage is full of bills. We are trankil for a long time. Be quiet, it's a secret. Endza finally registerer the payment. I thanked her, take some papers that she gave to me and follow her colleague until my room. I gave him a bill too. I closed the door. I’m arrived. I let me fall on the bed and spend some hours in my room on it to sleepf a few time and to install myself. Anything in my heart is telling me that Macha is in danger so I can sleep a moment. Everything was ready for spending a good time in the hotel when I left my room to make a surprise to Macha.

Potions & Objects

Back to top Go down
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1