Faithlorn  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not recommended under 16 years old / Forum déconseillé aux - de 16 ans
W-Hell come - Forum RPG English Learning - Pratique et développe ton anglais en RP

Room 0.0.3. reservation for Macha Romanova
 :: • Everything ends :: Our blood, our memories :: 2015

• I' am : 29
• Type of creature : Witch
• Room N° : S004 into the staff part
• Copyright : Avatar by Piichou & gif by tumblr
• Here since : 2013-12-23

If you have any request or issue, I'm here to help you.
Please, just have fun with us!
Angel's Truth x3
Ataraxia x1
Baby Boom x1
Chiwawas x2
Contrary tells
Frogs' P x1
Hair's Color x3
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber x1
Moon's Drops x2
Olden P x2
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty x1
Time Travel x1
Wallsin
Wild Blow x1
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Endza Davidian
A D M I N ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Don't hesitate to contact us
29 Y.O. 3484 posts
A D M I N ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Don't hesitate to contact us
18.11.14 21:15

Room reservation for Macha Romanova

♦ Players: Endza Davidian & Macha Romanova
♦ Place of the action: At the reception desk
♦ Date: February 2014
♦ Moment of the day: In the afternoon
♦ Private one? Yes (X) No () (RP privé?)
♦ Weather: It is windy.

Welcome to the hotel,
If you need my help, ask for the reception.
Potions & Objects

BiographyRelationshipsRP Evolution Phone

Angel's Truth x3 Ataraxia x1 Baby Boom x1 Chiwawas x2 Contrary tells Frogs' P x1 Hair's Color x3 Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber x1 Moon's Drops x2 Olden P x2 Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty x1 Time Travel x1 Wallsin Wild Blow x1 Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down

Angel's Truth x3
Ataraxia x1
Baby Boom x1
Chiwawas x2
Contrary tells
Frogs' P x1
Hair's Color x3
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber x1
Moon's Drops x2
Olden P x2
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty x1
Time Travel x1
Wallsin
Wild Blow x1
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Endza Davidian
29 Y.O. 3484 posts
18.11.14 21:20

We are one day after Ada's arrival. I’m present behind the reception desk as usual.  I'm still discovering some habits of the hotel. I’m wearing my uniform,  a classic but a stylish black tailor with a red blouse. I'm wearing discrete ears loops. To complete my uniform, I put my hair in a bun on the top of my skull and put on my make-up.

The reception desk is located near the entry of the hotel of course, it's easier to host client. It's a beautiful and artistic wood piece. You could find there a reception's gold-plated sheet and a gold-plated bell. Behind me you could find Isilda's office and some others one.

We are in the end of the afternoon and I take my position since a few minutes when I hear the door's bell. A new client enters in the hotel. It is  a women. I look up in that direction to inspect the client and use my magic to check her feelings without thinking so much to it.

I’m sure that the client arrives in the Miracle’s hotel for the first time. How can I know that? Because of the look she has around her. We have the same one when we enter for the first time in the hotel. It’s a magic place and you’re forced to admire the decoration except if you’re a vampire coming at the hotel for an incalculable number of times with so many new decorations centuries after centuries. Maybe the magic will not have the same impact in that case.

With my professional face, I returned to be in front of the client to host her. I've done it lot of times in different countries. It wasn't complicated for me because I love having some contact with customers.

-“ Good evening Madam. Welcome to the Miracle's Hotel. How can I help you?”

Welcome to the hotel,
Potions & Objects

Angel's Truth x3 Ataraxia x1 Baby Boom x1 Chiwawas x2 Contrary tells Frogs' P x1 Hair's Color x3 Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber x1 Moon's Drops x2 Olden P x2 Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty x1 Time Travel x1 Wallsin Wild Blow x1 Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 23
• Type of creature : Angel, even if there are some months I didn't know whether I was an angel or not
• Room N° : 003
• Copyright : Anna Andrusenko avatar by Piichou from Piichougraph
• Here since : 2014-07-30
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color x1
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Macha Romanova
G U E S T ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I am an Angel
23 Y.O. 332 posts
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I am an Angel
20.11.14 0:16
I never left Moscow before coming here. I felt afraid about the Unknown, about the new life I was starting with my beautiful angel, Ian. This was hard for me at that time because Den didn't existed as an angel anymore and my family was living a big danger. OK, Mikhail was next to them but I was afraid for them. My mother brought to earth a baby wihich was a danger for my family and Mikhail was there to help them.

I left Moscow. Ian told me we needed to find a place to hide from Agnès and co. We heard about this hotel and thought it was the best place for that. When I arrived in the evening, the receptionist was standing there with a great smile. She greated me and asked me if she could help me. I answered.

- Good evening. I'm Macha Aver... Romanova and I booked a single room two days ago.

I was almost making a mistake with my name. My real name was Averina but nobody needed to know it. First mistake for me ! Great ! It was well beginning. I hoped the receptionist didn't noticed it and I tried to escape the situation with a great smile.

Ma vie n'aurait pas de sens sans mes ailes
Je suis un Ange
Potions & Objects

• Type of creature : Angel, even if there are some months I didn't know whether I was an angel or not

Biography Relationships RP Evolution Phone

Angel's Truth Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P Hair's Color x1 Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber Moon's Drops Olden P Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin Wild Blow Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down

Angel's Truth x3
Ataraxia x1
Baby Boom x1
Chiwawas x2
Contrary tells
Frogs' P x1
Hair's Color x3
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber x1
Moon's Drops x2
Olden P x2
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty x1
Time Travel x1
Wallsin
Wild Blow x1
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Endza Davidian
29 Y.O. 3484 posts
20.11.14 1:14

I have a lot of paper to complete but I well advance in my task and the stack of paper has decrease a lot. Cup of tea done by myself decrease as much as this stack of paper. I relied waiting documents when I heard the entry ring. The latest reservations by internet will wait for a few minutes.

I host my new client ready to help her as possible.  It’s a creature. I didn’t analyse this kind of signature previously but it’s not a human one. Finally I take the list of booking by the internet again  because the client used this kind of booking.

The client in front of me is a pretty young woman in appearance. I mean she probably just change identity. When you are immortal you don’t have the choice. You need to change your identity to be safe. I decided not to dwell on that error. If she has her paper on the same identity, I have Macha Romanova in front of me. That's enough for me.

I put down the stack of paper in a corner of the desk. I start to search it on the computer because I have made a lot of data capture and my stack of reservation is well advanced. I finally find her and open the file to complete data. I search the booking requested and finally find it.

-“Let me a minute, I’m searching for it. I get it.  Of course we have some rooms available. We will see it together. Have you got any preferences for your room atmosphere about color, stylish, the floor or any else”

I smiled to the guest. I get the reservation number and indicate it on my computer. I check the datas indicates by the client but need her identity card to continue. I try to reduce her stress by a simple manipulation.

-“May I have your papers for the booking?”

I take my book with pictures of the room and was ready to search the room which will be the best for my client.

Welcome to the hotel,
Potions & Objects

Back to top Go down
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color x1
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Macha Romanova
I am an Angel
23 Y.O. 332 posts
07.12.14 17:40
Ian asked me to go to the reception desk. I did it and asked a room as he told me. I didn't have the habit to do such a thing, I didn't travel much with my parents and relatives. The receptionist was very nice. She asked my booking and also some papers. I thought I needed to change my identity card because Averina was still written on it. I did this by magic before presenting all papers: booking and identity one.

- Here are my papers. About the atmosphere of the room, I don't have any preferences but I have a special request. I think you have a Ian Vostrikov into your guests, could I have a room as nearer as possible as his own room? We're friends.

I didn't want to have a beautiful room or anything else. The only thing I wanted was a room next to the room of Ian. With him I could feel safe and danger seemed to be very far from me. I wanted to keep this atmosphere. I wanted also to be next to him to keep a russian part of my journey.  

Je suis un Ange
Potions & Objects

Angel's Truth Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P Hair's Color x1 Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber Moon's Drops Olden P Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin Wild Blow Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down

Angel's Truth x3
Ataraxia x1
Baby Boom x1
Chiwawas x2
Contrary tells
Frogs' P x1
Hair's Color x3
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber x1
Moon's Drops x2
Olden P x2
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty x1
Time Travel x1
Wallsin
Wild Blow x1
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Endza Davidian
29 Y.O. 3484 posts
20.02.15 21:05

I can smell magic in the place but no bad feelings in the spirit of my customer. I think about her mistake and never tell anything. I will prevent Dreck to keep an eye on her. I haven’t any possibility to prove anything. And when we are living a long life some changes are needed. Macha clearly change her name recently. She doesn’t seem dangerous for others.

-“Thanks.”

I thanked her for giving me her papers. I complete my file and just need to add the number of the room now. She told me about a friend who is here in the hotel. I checked and found a booking but the guest isn’t registered now. He hasn’t any room number for now.

-“I’m sorry but your friend is not arrived for now. I have his booking for today but any room chooses for now. He let a note, do you want a room with a view on the high mountains as he told us. Let me propose you the only room with this kind of view which is available for now. You could also found a 160cm double bed, a Bathroom with shower, jacuzzi, large bath, 2 washbasins & mirrors but also a lounge with sofa, coffee table, 2 armchairs, television, hifi, and minibar. Let me tell you that it’s a lighted room”

I check on the book where all our rooms are listed and turn the page to room 0.0.3.

-“I think that your friend will arrive soon. If you want I can tell him your room number.”

Welcome to the hotel,
Potions & Objects

Back to top Go down
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color x1
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Macha Romanova
I am an Angel
23 Y.O. 332 posts
12.04.15 22:44
The receptionist was so nice. She was smiling and opening, I really like her already. She proposed me a room, a really beautiful one. I was astomached when she showed me the pictures and told me the description of the room. I never lived in such a beautiful place in my entire life.

- Bogé Moï ! It's so beautiful ! Thank you very much.

I took my papers back and put them into my hand bag. I looked around and spoke a little bit with the receptionist.  

- This place seems to be incredible ! Is it old? Please tell to my friend my room number and I would like to go to rest a bit I did a long trip. Thank you again for your help.  

I put my hand bag on my shoulder and started to try to find the indications to find my room. I hoped I would have quickly my keys to have a shower and rest a bit.

Je suis un Ange
Potions & Objects

Back to top Go down

Angel's Truth x3
Ataraxia x1
Baby Boom x1
Chiwawas x2
Contrary tells
Frogs' P x1
Hair's Color x3
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber x1
Moon's Drops x2
Olden P x2
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty x1
Time Travel x1
Wallsin
Wild Blow x1
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Endza Davidian
29 Y.O. 3484 posts
24.04.15 23:33

I love her face when she discover the room that I proposed to her. She is cute whith this surprise. I smiled to her when she made an exclamation in russian language. I'm still looking at her feelings. It's so strange to be so nice inside. I start answering her in her natural language.

-“This is an older place. It exists since a long time, we can say some centuries easily. Magic permits to keep it as splendid as in the origin.’No problem I will inform your friend about your arrival. I let a note in the computer to alert my colleagues if he will host by them. I understand, I think that you are coming from Russia? It's far I admit.

You're welcome. Everything is okay for me in the booking. Your room is now booked. Here are your keys. My colleague will take your luggage and go with you to your room. If you need anything else, you know where I am.”

Everything is ready for me in the computer. I validate the room booking and made a sign. My colleague arrives and take the guest in charge.

-“Welcome in the Miracle's hotel. Have a nice day Miss Romanov.”

Welcome to the hotel,
Potions & Objects

Back to top Go down
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color x1
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Macha Romanova
I am an Angel
23 Y.O. 332 posts
25.09.15 23:32
My booking was already done. The receptionist answered to my questions about the property which was really beautiful and awesome. I smiled to her and answered to her question then.

- Yes, I'm from Russia, this is the first time I spend outside my country.

She told me she let a not on the computer to her colleagues if they needed. I thanked her.  

- Thank you so much for your help. I hope to spend a good journey here. Bye bye.  

I took my luggage and tried to find my room in order to rest a little bit before going to eat something. I felt quite hungry and thirsty.
THE END

Je suis un Ange
Potions & Objects

Back to top Go down
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1