Faithlorn  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not recommended under 16 years old / Forum déconseillé aux - de 16 ans
W-Hell come - Forum RPG English Learning - Pratique et développe ton anglais en RP

Room 0.3.1. reservation for Katherine A. Molls
 :: • ... The Entrance Area :: Hotel Reception :: Reception Desk

• I' am : 29
• Type of creature : Witch
• Room N° : S004 into the staff part
• Copyright : Avatar by Piichou & gif by tumblr
• Here since : 2013-12-23

If you have any request or issue, I'm here to help you.
Please, just have fun with us!
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Endza Davidian
A D M I N ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Don't hesitate to contact us
A D M I N ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Don't hesitate to contact us
18.11.14 20:37

Room reservation for Katherine A. Molls

♦ Players: Endza Davidian & Katherine A. Molls
♦ Place of the action: At the reception desk
♦ Date: January 2014
♦ Moment of the day: In the afternoon
♦ Private one? Yes (X) No () (RP privé?)
♦ Weather: It is raining.

Welcome to the hotel,
If you need my help, ask for the reception.
Potions

BiographyRelationshipsRP Evolution Phone

Angel's Truth Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P Hair's Color Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber Moon's Drops Olden P Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin Wild Blow
Back to top Go down

Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Endza Davidian
18.11.14 20:41

We are one  day after Daniel's arrival. I’m present behind the reception desk as usual.  I'm still discovering some habits of the hotel. I’m wearing my uniform,  a classic but a stylish black tailor with a red blouse. I'm wearing discrete ears loops. To complete my uniform, I put my hair in a bun on the top of my skull and put on my make-up.

The reception desk is located near the entry of the hotel of course, it's easier to host client. It's a beautiful and artistic wood piece. You could find there a reception's gold-plated sheet and a gold-plated bell. Behind me you could find Isilda's office and some others one.

We are in the afternoon and I take my position since a few minutes when I hear the door's bell. A new client enters in the hotel. It is  a women. I look up in that direction to inspect the client and use my magic to check her feelings without thinking so much to it.

I’m sure that the client arrives in the Miracle’s hotel for the first time. How can I know that? Because of the look she has around her. We have the same one when we enter for the first time in the hotel. It’s a magic place and you’re forced to admire the decoration except if you’re a vampire coming at the hotel for an incalculable number of times with so many new decorations centuries after centuries. Maybe the magic will not have the same impact in that case.

With my professional face, I returned to be in front of the client to host her. I've done it lot of times in different countries. It wasn't complicated for me because I love having some contact with customers.

-“ Good evening Madam. Welcome to the Miracle's Hotel. How can I help you?”

Welcome to the hotel,
Potions

Angel's Truth Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P Hair's Color Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber Moon's Drops Olden P Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin Wild Blow
Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : Métamorphe
• Room N° : 031
• Copyright : Bazzart, WWW., tumblr
• Here since : 2014-05-01

Mon cavalier pour le bal tant attendu ... incroyable lui se transforme en loup, pourtant on dit s'entendre comme chien et chat et non pas loup et chat.

Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Katherine A. Molls
G U E S T ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I am a Shapeshifter
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I am a Shapeshifter
07.12.14 17:16
This was a dark day, a sad day for some of the people I greeted on the reception desk in Dover. I had decided to left my job in the hotel in Dover and this was my last day standing behind the desk. I left my clients and took my bag with some luggage before to climb into the train which would drove me to Scotland.

I had read a lot of things about this hotel. Miracle hotel was its name and I knew a lot of things about it. I knew that hotel was owned by a witch family and they did the hotel to greet creatures from everywhere in the world. I'd like this place and I was convinced that this was the place of freedom, where I could put my luggage and then live, not still survive but live.

After several hours into the train, I arrived in the Edinburgh station. Then I asked a taxi before to climb into it and be driven to the Miracle hotel in Appelforth. I asked the driver to be driven to the Miracle hotel. - Appelforth, Miracle hotel, please. This was the first time I left Dover and I was a little bit forgotten in this country.

I was looking the landscapes during the trip. The weather was bad, it was raining but I heard once that it was always raining in Scotland. These landscapes were so beautiful, I was feeling like at home. Then we arrived in front of the hotel, where a porter came to take my luggage, and I went out from the taxi. I thanked the porter and paid the taxi before to tell. - I think I will feel good here. Home sweet Home.  I took my bag and the porter took my luggage.

I was looking around me. The architecture of this hotel was beautiful and rich. I climbed the steps and entered into the hotel. After some foot steps I was in front of the reception desk. This was a funny situation for me 'cause usually I was behind the desk not in front of. I was still looking everywhere when a woman arrived and talked to me. -“ Good evening Madam. Welcome to the Miracle's Hotel. How can I help you?” I looked at her before to answer to her with a great smile, the smile of my professional face. - Good afternoon, I would like to book a room please? Then I looked on a person who entered into the area. He wasn't human, I was completely sure.

Don't pay attention on appearances

« Somebody told me once I looked like a cat ... maybe he was right, maybe he wasn't. » GUERLAIN
Potions

Mon cavalier pour le bal tant attendu ... incroyable lui se transforme en loup, pourtant on dit s'entendre comme chien et chat et non pas loup et chat.

Back to top Go down

Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Endza Davidian
07.12.14 21:14

I have a lot of paper to complete but I well advance in my task and the stack of paper has decrease a lot. Cup of tea done by myself decrease as much as this stack of paper. I relied waiting documents when I heard the entry ring. The latest reservations by internet will wait for a few minutes.

I host my new client ready to help her as possible.  It’s a creature. It's not a human sign but a shapeshifters' one. I'm kind of them they are friendly in general.

I put down the stack of paper in a corner of the desk. I start to create a new booking on the computer it was a little slow because I have made a lot of data capture and my stack of reservation is well advanced but the computer need to register them. I finally find the good form and open the file to complete data. I have a look to my customer. Her smile was a professional one; I think that she’s making the same kind of job as me in another structure.

-“Of course we have some rooms available. We will see it together. Have you got any preferences for your room atmosphere about color, stylish, the floor or any else”

I smiled to the guest. I get the reservation number and indicate it on my computer. I will check the datas indicated by the client but need her identity card to continue. I chek her feelings, there was no rage, no stress, that's perfect.

-“May I have your papers for the booking?”

I take my book with pictures of the room and was ready to search the room which will be the best for my client.

Welcome to the hotel,
Potions

Back to top Go down

Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Katherine A. Molls
G U E S T ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I am a Shapeshifter
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I am a Shapeshifter
17.09.15 22:13
So this was it. I was beginning my journey into the famous and fabulous Miracle hotel. The receptionist asked me if had some preferences about the color or style of the room. -“Of course we have some rooms available. We will see it together. Have you got any preferences for your room atmosphere about color, stylish, the floor or any else” I stared at her very surprised by the question. I didn't have the habit to ask this kind of question so I made a pause before answering. I thought about it. - Is it possible to choose the style of the room? This is my first time in this kind of hotel, I'm sorry. As I knew that I could choose my room I asked her if she had a book in order to view the style of the room. - I like many styles ... do you have a book or photos to show me? I will then answer you if possible. I didn't know if it was possible in realty but I tried. The receptionist asked my papers then. -“May I have your papers for the booking?” I took my identity card and gave her. I didn't know if it was what she wanted me to give her. - Is that enough or what you wanted me to give you? I had been waiting for her answer and started to look around me another time. It was gorgeous.

Don't pay attention on appearances

« Somebody told me once I looked like a cat ... maybe he was right, maybe he wasn't. » GUERLAIN
Potions

Back to top Go down

Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Endza Davidian
09.11.16 21:49

She seems really surprise by my proposal. I think it's important to let some choices. Of course if I only have one room, there will be no choice available but it's not the case. She asked me for a book with some pictures. I have everything she needs. I can use the magical one. We can see on it a little film of the room, a text description and if it's booked or not. I take it in a closed part of the reception. There's no key to open this compartment. Anybody could find him without the good spell. I put it in front of my customer. If a human look at it he can only see some classical pictures.

-“There's some magic in the air. Lot of things are possible here Mrs the shapeshifter.”

I smile to her and hope she will understand that I'm not afraid by this idea.

-“As you can see there's different kind of styles: Classical, Romantic, Modern. I let you have a look.”

She gives me her identity card and asked me if I need something else.

-“That's perfect Mrs Molls. I also needs to know what kind of payment you wants to use to activate the good procedure. May I ask you if you are also working on a reception?”

She has all the cards in her hands. I prepare some datas on the computer and wait for her choice. We're on a full moon approch. A werewolf arrives near to the reception.

-“Excuse me just a minute please.”

He will need time to join the forest. He has a blank face in this approach.

-“DO you think you will have enough time? We can also locked your room and window all the night if you want.”

The werewolf refused this solution. I take his keys as he wanted and put it on the support. I gave him a plan. It will be destroyed at his transformation but it helps our guest to find their way. I keep my attention back on my customer.

Welcome to the hotel,
Potions

Back to top Go down
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1