AdministrationCharacterEntrance AreaInside the HotelOutside the HotelHidden PartAround the World
Faithlorn  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not recommended under 16 years old / Forum déconseillé aux - de 16 ans
W-Hell come - Forum RPG English Learning - Pratique et développe ton anglais en RP

Lucie Martin - Little dander in Dublin : let's have some craic !
 :: • My Character :: Who I am - Biography :: Disappeared

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Dear Diary

16.11.14 3:29

< tr>

LUCIE MARTIN
  FEAT EVAN RACHEL WOOD

APPEARANCE AGE: 26 y.o  
  HERE AS: (X) Guest () Employee () Semak's Guest

• CHARACTER:
All people I know always said I was an optimist girl. Successful and happy, I lived life to the fullest. You never know what happens next so I enjoyed the real moments, enjoyed all the possibilities I had in my hands. I didn't let the fate making mess, and kept control of my happiness.
Life wasn't meant to be easy : I lost both parent, had to protect my little sisters but look, I'm still here, alive and happy. At least, I thought so. You never know what happens next, and the accident change the way I was. I'm still this curious girl, funny and thoughtful with the others. But, a part of me let the frustration, the anxiety and the fear coming. I don't you who I am anymore. I forgive everything about my memories : family, friends, people I met.  Nevertheless, I have still my skills : recently I discovered I learned law. I can't stop thinking : What for ? Why do I know that ? And the answers never come. Alone with my empty head, it has been a year that I'm trying to start a new life.

I AM A:
  NATIONALITY: French  
  DATE OF BIRTH: 10/18/1988
  PLACE OF BIRTH: Provence, France
  JOB/STUDIES: Before amnesia : was just finishing law studies
After amnesia : began painting studies and work to pay school fees
  RACE: Human
WHO ARE YOU IRL?

SURNAME: Isatis
  OFTEN HERE?: (X) yes () no
  A LAST WORD?: Forgive me if I mix German and English. I'm still working on it Very Happy And if you didn't understood the titel of the post, it's normal I used Irish words. "dander" is "walk", and "craic" is "fun"  jocolor  

"
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

16.11.14 3:29

« YOUR STORY »
   TELL US EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU

PAST
I'm born in the South of France. Do you know Provence  ? That's where I come from. I'm a French girl and not suppose to speak good english as well. You know, the French and the languages, especially English... it isn't a legende. We are very bad by speaking others languages. We finally get used to it. My story is quite sad I'm afraid, but please don't cry : I'm ok now, so you don't have to be worried.

We were three sisters : I'm the oldest one. All my life I wanted to protect my little sisters against the difficulty of the world, like a superprotective big sister. Life wasn't easy for us, we lost our both parents because of a car accident. I want just 18. I refused to be separated from my sisters after the dragedy, so I asked to become the legal guardian until my sisters turns 18 too.
It's wasn't an easy year :  I failed my law exams and had to become a mother and sister. It was a uge mess at home. On the one hand the mourning, and the other hand  a real change in our habits. Our parents gave us some money in the will, we didn't had the financial part to worried at first. Being the oldest gave me all the responsabilities of the house. We shared tasks but I had to say, it was really difficult at the beginning. Every day we were thinking about our parents, not here anymore, we felt it all the time.  Not the best part of my life, I told you.

Well, things got better, my sisters turned both 18 and I gave myself more freedom. I could do a Erasmus for example. And I choose Dublin. At the beginning I was a bit affraid, like I left my sisters and felt terrible. Everytime I had them on the phone, they told me not to worry, so I started listening and enjoying this new life. And I met a guy. For the first time I wanted something serious. Before, I wasn't thinking like this, it was just having fun, forget. Nothing more, I had enough to think, enough to manage. This time, it was different : I felt free of responsabilities, free of living my own life. I have to admit I went always at the same place for the guy behind the bar. This bartender was very charming so I don't know, I was here to see him. Just like that. I'm also suspicious, and wanted this time something serious. I kept him waiting until he proposed a date : I couldn't resist for this. And things just happened.
Cillian (what a beautiful name) made me happy, very happy. I often told him, to let him know, but I think he saw it. I'm the kind of person who plays with feelings, I'm very honest about it.      

With Cillian, with this new culture, I really enjoyed my time in Dublin. I took some Irish habits like drinking Guinness in an Pub, or listening all night long to the Irish music. I know the “Galway Girl” or “Fields Of Glory” by heart. I went around Dublin in Newgrange to see the Celtic tombs, I read everything about the myths and legends, visited the Connemara, Cork and the Burren. And I had a man to make me happy. It was so delightful being here than I wanted to spend my life in Dublin. That was the plan.
Was.

15th September 2013. I was just engaged with Cillian. I was coming back to France, for a few days in Provence with my sisters. I was in a cab, it’s was a dark night, going to the airport.
I never took off.
I don’t know what happened, the driver lose control of his vehicle. We were died. Both of us. At least, it was the story for everyone. I wasn’t dead. I had just no idea of who I was.

NOW
I don’t know who I am. I don’t know what kind of person I was before the accident. It took me everything. My life my smile my sadness… my memories. I have nothing on my back but me. I don’t remember my name at all. Not a clue to find my identity if only I had an ID with me when they found me.  I had nothing but myself. I just knew I was in Dublin, speaking english with an accent. Why was I here ?
The hospital tried to find something. In Ireland, my finger prints weren’t registered. They gave me a new name: Mary Flanagan. And what? I started a new life, finding something about me. They told me at the hospital I had still my semantic memory: you know all the knowledge I learned since I was a child. It was just the episodic memory. Just.

Mary Flanagan, 24 years old, studying art. I discovered I liked painting. New life: new beginning. New town: Belfast. The titanic museum was my favorite place, I also came very often in the “Duke of York” for a Guinness and worked at the “Alley Cats” preparing homemade burgers after College. I had friends started again but… it wasn’t enough. Something was missing. It wasn’t right. I didn’t wanted to spend the rest of life looking for who I was, and doing this new things just because I thought I enjoyed it. I probably had a family, some friends and a boyfriend, whatever. I was someone for some people. They probably believed I was dead. But I’m here on earth. Just lost. With one clue : a engagement ring on my finger.   

MIRACLE
An add. A memory. This day, I remembered something. I had never seen this place before, it goes out of my head. Just by seeing this pictures about the miracle hotel. I don’t know why my memory came back, because it had nothing to do with this hotel, but I didn’t need more to be ready for a little journey in Edinburgh. Maybe, I would have some answers. I may meet some people with memories of me. Who knows? It was like a brain wave, like an excuse to make a break in this life I was afraid of. I think I’m scared by living every day without knowing nothing of anything before the 15th September 2013. Every person can speak about their parents, their childhood, their brothers and sisters. I can’t. It makes me feel sad. It makes me feel … empty. I’m nothing but a fictive name. A few days in the miracle hotel could be an idea to find something. If I don’t, at least I would have tried. If I don’t go, I will regret it.

So welcome Miracle Hotel. I hope you will be the key of my mystery past. I hope you won't be just a good looking place to get some rest. Understand why I had this flash by reading you advertisement, understand how to get some new memories to finally have my identity back. I really need to rememberto feel like I’m someone real. Someone alive.

« YOUR ABILITIES »
   DESCRIBE YOUR ABILITIES & POWERS

- Altruistic : I take care of the people I love, even if it penalized me
- Artist : I have got a real talent for drawing and painting
YOUR LUGGAGE

1- Clothes
   2- Underwear
   3- Shampoo
   4- Shoes
   5- Tooth brush
   6- Hair brush
   7- Soap
   8- Make up
   9- Sunglasses
   10- Music player
   11- Laptop
   12- Swimsuit
   13- Cellphone
   14- Books
   15- Engagement ring

Back to top Go down
• I' am : 29
• Type of creature : Shapeshifter
• Room N° : S003
• Copyright : Cookie
• Here since : 2014-05-01

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Cillian MacLochlain
C O R R E C T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I can help you in english
C O R R E C T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I can help you in english
16.11.14 10:56
Oh oui !!! alien

Fáilte then Smile ( welcome).

Stranger in a strange land
« You saved my life through blood and through sacrifice... Love is a dangerous game to play, hearts are made for breaking and for pain. » © Joy
Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : I'm an elemantary witch

• Room N° : Isilda's area, my area doesn't have number
• Copyright : (c) Piichou & Tumblr
• Here since : 2008-12-05
I prefer to tell you that I am not the person you thought. I can be dangerous as I can be lovely & openminded. Trust in me & I will show you the most incredible & amazing things you ever dreamed.

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Isilda Mainsworth
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Witch - Don't be affraid
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Witch - Don't be affraid
16.11.14 17:33
Hey hello and welcome with us Lucie ! Wink
Good luck for your biography, and of course if you need anything, don't hesitate to contact me ^^
I wish you to have a nice Sunday !
See you later !
elephant :balrina: :excited:

PS: Never mind for your German's words Smile

I'm a witch, I love who I am, ... Power is mine
W-HELL COME TO «MIRACLE», GUESTS

Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

16.11.14 21:27
Welcome in Applefotrh Wink

Good luck for your bio Smile
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

16.11.14 23:51
Welcome here, French Dubliner!
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 23
• Type of creature : Angel, even if there are some months I didn't know whether I was an angel or not
• Room N° : 003
• Copyright : Anna Andrusenko avatar by Piichou from Piichougraph
• Here since : 2014-07-30

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Macha Romanova
G U E S T ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I am an Angel
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I am an Angel
17.11.14 20:12
Welcome Lucie.

Ma vie n'aurait pas de sens sans mes ailes
Je suis un Ange
Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : Métamorphe
• Room N° : 031
• Copyright : Bazzart, WWW., tumblr
• Here since : 2014-05-01

Mon cavalier pour le bal tant attendu ... incroyable lui se transforme en loup, pourtant on dit s'entendre comme chien et chat et non pas loup et chat.

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Katherine A. Molls
I am a Shapeshifter
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I am a Shapeshifter
18.11.14 23:11
Welcome among us Lucie !

Don't pay attention on appearances

« Somebody told me once I looked like a cat ... maybe he was right, maybe he wasn't. » GUERLAIN
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

18.11.14 23:34
Welcome
Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : Witch
• Room N° : S004 into the staff part
• Copyright : Avatar by Piichou & gif by tumblr
• Here since : 2013-12-23

If you have any request or issue, I'm here to help you.
Please, just have fun with us!

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Endza Davidian
A D M I N ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Don't hesitate to contact us
A D M I N ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Don't hesitate to contact us
19.11.14 0:48
Welcome Lucie,
Good luck for your biography. If you need any help, we are here!
I don't speak german, I will tell you if I see any problem

Welcome to the hotel,
If you need my help, ask for the reception.
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 33
• Type of creature : Angel
• Location : Living into the Miracle's Hotel since almost one year now.
• Room N° : 001
• Copyright : Thanks to Piichou
• Here since : 2014-07-30

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Ian Vostrikov
M O D E R A T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Angel - Let me help you
M O D E R A T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Angel - Let me help you
19.11.14 1:19
Welcome Lucie

- it's where my angel hides -
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

19.11.14 1:22
Welcome pretty & good luck for your bio.
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

19.11.14 17:41
Thank you you all for your message Smile
I'm doing slowly my biography but I keep going ! Very Happy

Dunn : I prefer the Galway girl  bom

And for the German words, it's just because I speak this language all day so sometimes I mix with English like "hat" and "Hut" or "flag" or "Flat" some words are very close to each others  :steps:
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 30
• Type of creature : Werewolf
• Room N° : 25
• Copyright : tumblr Anaelle bazzart
• Here since : 2014-08-28

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

James Lloyd
I am a werewolf
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I am a werewolf
19.11.14 19:44
Bienvenue parmis nous!

It's taking me over, I don't wanna play this game no more. We could have all night. Tell me it's alright.
Just say the word
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

19.11.14 23:28
Thanks James !

Thanks to Irish music, my biography is done ! Smile *love Irish music*
Hope you enjoy it Very Happy
If something is wrong, don't hesitate to ask me to change :together:
Back to top Go down
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next