AdministrationCharacterEntrance AreaInside the HotelOutside the HotelHidden PartAround the World
Faithlorn  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not recommended under 16 years old / Forum déconseillé aux - de 16 ans
W-Hell come - Forum RPG English Learning - Pratique et développe ton anglais en RP

DUNN ♆ Kids just wanna have fun.
 :: • Everything ends :: Rubbish Bin :: Management :: Relationships

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Dear Diary

01.11.14 15:13
Yea, that's a good idea ! Want to start it, or do you prefer me to do it ?
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

01.11.14 19:16
I may not be able to do it before monday evening, so if you wanna do it, just do it! Otherwise I'll do it as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

01.11.14 19:23
I'll do it, no problem !
Back to top Go down
I like to have fun.
• Room N° : 027
• Here since : 2014-03-13

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Aldor Åkerfeldt
G U E S T ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I used to be a Man ...
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I used to be a Man ...
02.11.14 13:41
Dunn McLeighlan wrote:
Aldor: Ok, let me see. They could create a kind of competition between both of them. Aldor is much older than Dunn, so it would not be about fighting each other, but like, who can be the most creative in terms of violence. They could play a kind of bloody truth or dare. That was the idea I had first. But we can do anything else.

A bloody truth or dare ! You're a genius ! I LOVE your idea, and it will be so much fun to play into the game ! I sign for it ! Twisted Evil clown bom

rendeer
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

03.11.14 22:08
Hey, as promised, here I am for a link. I came up with a few ideas :

Quote :
→ our fancy game : you don't like authority and confirmism. You want to experiment something new. You want to experiment something dangerous...

1. From your idea, I thought Nora could pretend to be a "nice little girl" and try to experiment something dangerous with you just to avoid boredom. When I say nice, I mean she will not act like the demon she is. She does this to have a little fun before killing you. ( She hates vampires). But maybe she'll change her mind.

2. I was also thinking about : she met you before they both arrive in the hotel and almost killed you but didn't - I don't know why yet - and killed another vampire in front of you.
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

04.11.14 23:51
Aldor : Nice ! I'm glad you like the idea ! However, I have no idea how the game could have started. Any inspiration ?

Nora : Hi ! Well they definitely could have met years ago. I thought, why not when Dunn was still human ? He was on the battlefield during WWII. I read Nora was in France in WWI, did she go back for the Second World War ? Or else, they could have met in Russia.
In the case Dunn was still human, he would have seen Nora doing a slaughter.
In the case he was already a vampire, yes, she could have tried to kill him before changing her mind.

In both cases, Dunn would not react the way we would expect a normal person to react. A rational guy would just try to run away from her if ever he saw her again, but Dunn would actually stay. He does have a strong appeal for violence.

An encounter in 2014 could take place in Nora's nightclub. Dunn would try to create some mayhem just for fun, without knowing who he will actually come upon.
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

05.11.14 12:28
Your ideas are even better !
So, they met during WWII, you saw her making a real blood-bath in the demon way and you didn't flee. And they meet again in her club.

I think it's perfect.
Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : I am a demon, a young one but just physically, you will discover my power soon.
• Room N° : Don't know
• Copyright : (c) excelsior (c) Piichou
• Here since : 2014-08-05
" Раз, два — враг вернётся, Три, четыре — ночь придёт. Тот последний посмеётся, Кто от страха не умрёт... "

Félix
Margot
Kira
Den

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Agnès Delova
S E M A K G U E S T ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Hidden part of the hotel
S E M A K G U E S T ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Hidden part of the hotel
11.11.14 17:45
Hi Dunn, we need a link, we will live into the Semak's hidden part of the hotel both Wink

L'apparence ne fait pas la puissance
Petite fille depuis plus de six siècles et à jamais emprisonnée dans cette apparence, je suis pourtant un démon puissant.
Back to top Go down
I like to have fun.

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Aldor Åkerfeldt
I used to be a Man ...
11.11.14 18:02
Dunn McLeighlan wrote:
Aldor : Nice ! I'm glad you like the idea ! However, I have no idea how the game could have started. Any inspiration ?

I thought about something: I saw you torturing a person and I thought you did a fuck*ng good job, and I proposed you something like a challenge. Maybe we did a hunt together then or each by his side but with the aim of killing the maximum of people?
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 29
• Type of creature : Vampire (sexy one I would add)
• Location : Into the Miracle Hotel or outside but usually into the Night-club where I'm the manager
• Copyright : (c) Piichou & Tumblr
• Here since : 2014-02-17

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Dedna Devor
C L U B M A N A G E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I want you to have fun
C L U B M A N A G E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ I want you to have fun
15.11.14 20:49
Hi Dunn, what do you think about a link with our two characters?

Les humains je me les ferais bien en salade ...
    mais je me contente de leur sang xD
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

17.11.14 0:05
Nora: Nice. We can do a topic, but I may not be able to write until the end of next week though.

Aldor: I like your first idea. Dunn's thing isn't necessary to kill people, even if it often the case. So I guess what we can do is to make them meet in a street while Dunn is 'having fun', and then we see what happens?

Agnès: We sure need a link. For how long has Agnès been knowing Semak? What is their relation?

Dedna: How could I refuse a link with a pretty vampire? Well, they could have met some years ago in Russia if Dedna have traveled a bit. Or if she was already in Scotland a century ago, she could have met Dunn when he was human. What do you think?
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

19.11.14 1:13
I'll create it as soon as possible but it won't be before this week end or the beginning of next week. I'll send you a mp anyway.
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

19.11.14 18:08
Don't worry, I am pretty busy this week as well! Let's take our time.
Back to top Go down
I like to have fun.

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Aldor Åkerfeldt
I used to be a Man ...
19.11.14 23:39
Yes, that's a nice start !
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 29
• Type of creature : I'm an elemantary witch

• Room N° : Isilda's area, my area doesn't have number
• Copyright : (c) Piichou & Tumblr
• Here since : 2008-12-05
I prefer to tell you that I am not the person you thought. I can be dangerous as I can be lovely & openminded. Trust in me & I will show you the most incredible & amazing things you ever dreamed.

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Isilda Mainsworth
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Witch - Don't be affraid
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Witch - Don't be affraid
21.11.14 20:33
Dunn McLeighlan wrote:
Isilda: Dunn can come from a family in the countryside near Miracle, and maybe we can say that the farm sold its product directly to the hotel (meat, vegetables and fruits). The quality of the stuff may have justified that the hotel chose its food from this farm, and some game during the hunting season. So Dunn worked at his mother's farm, often going to the kitchens of the hotel to deliver the farm product. He went to war at age 22 and never came back.
Isilda may have known him because of the work he did for the hotel. I don't know what kind of relation that would be, but in any case, seeing Dunn's face again 70 years later would be quite weird I guess.

Great really ! I like this idea ! This could be relationship like little bother and sister, I mean I could consider you like that? When you were younger of course and I could think you were dead and be surprised to see you, or to be not sure it is you in the hotel?

I'm a witch, I love who I am, ... Power is mine
W-HELL COME TO «MIRACLE», GUESTS

Back to top Go down
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next