Faithlorn  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Isilda MainsworthAvailable
Endza DavidianAvailable
Dreck Van MeetenvolAvailable
Ian VostrikovAvailable

Not recommended under 16 years old / Forum déconseillé aux - de 16 ans
W-Hell come - Forum RPG English Learning - Pratique et développe ton anglais en RP

DUNN ♆ Kids just wanna have fun.
 :: • Everything ends :: Rubbish Bin :: Management :: Relationships

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Dear Diary

Y.O. posts
29.10.14 23:06
E. Dunn McLeighlan

"There is no final one: revolutions are infinite" ♆ E. Zamyatin

British vampire ♆ 95 y.o. ♆ Semak's guest

Born in 1918 in Glasgow, UK, Dunn was sent to war in 1941 and was taken prisoner by the German army. He probably died during a transfer from a camp in Eastern Europe, because a Russian vampire came upon him and transformed him. Dunn then moved to Russia where he met Semak and gained his protection. Now Semak is back in Scotland, and Dunn has followed him to his homeland. Being a vampire, Dunn has a strong taste for chaos and violence, and he cannot wait for  starting the bloodshed.
95 y.o. ❖ Semak's Guest ❖ Scottish ❖ Single

Wanna have fun ? ♆

→ Semak's guest list : you are Semak's guest as well. Have we officially met yet ? Do we know each other ? Do we have a common past ?
→ not such a good deal : you are a wizard and need some vampire blood to make your potions. Great! Dunn always need some money. But be prepared for some unexpected details.
→ a taste for violence : wandering in the surroundings of the hotel you come upon a bloodbath, face-to-face with Dunn. Will you join the game ? Will you freak out ?
→ our fancy game : you don't like authority and confirmism. You want to experiment something new. You want to experiment something dangerous...
→ ghosts of the past : you are scottish by blood or by soil. Your family may have to do with Dunn's one. You may have found an old black and white picture in your attic, and that young boy on it looks like Dunn...
→ the lion's share : you are pretty confident about your strength and influence. Good for you. Dunn is, as well. You may try to take over the illegal activities of the sector. Well, you will soon find a competitor.
→ call the cops : the nightlife of Edinburgh can hide dangerously appealing illegal activities. Dunn wants to make the most of it. That would be a bad idea to try to interfere with all this stuff, don't you think ?

(c) code by Piichou
Potions & Objects
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

Y.O. posts
29.10.14 23:06
+1
Potions & Objects
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

Y.O. posts
29.10.14 23:07
+1, here we go !
Potions & Objects
Back to top Go down
No guild
• I' am : 29
• Type of creature : I'm an elemantary witch

• Room N° : Isilda's area, my area doesn't have number
• Copyright : (c) Piichou & Tumblr
• Here since : 2008-12-05
I prefer to tell you that I am not the person you thought. I can be dangerous as I can be lovely & openminded. Trust in me & I will show you the most incredible & amazing things you ever dreamed.

Angel's Truth x1
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells x1
Frogs' P x2
Hair's Color x5
Healthy P
Invisibility x1
Love Filter x2
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops x1
Olden P x1
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty x1
Time Travel x2
Wallsin
Wild Blow x1
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Isilda Mainsworth
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Witch - Don't be affraid
29 Y.O. 4335 posts
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Witch - Don't be affraid
30.10.14 20:30
Of course we need a link Dunn ^^

You think about fairy tales, I think about Magic
W-HELL COME TO «MIRACLE», GUESTS

Potions & Objects
No guild

Biography RelationshipsRP Evolution Phone

I prefer to tell you that I am not the person you thought. I can be dangerous as I can be lovely & openminded. Trust in me & I will show you the most incredible & amazing things you ever dreamed.

Angel's Truth x1 Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells x1 Frogs' P x2 Hair's Color x5 Healthy P Invisibility x1 Love Filter x2 Mind Rubber Moon's Drops x1 Olden P x1 Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty x1 Time Travel x2 Wallsin Wild Blow x1 Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down
No guild
• I' am : 33
• Type of creature : I'm a vampire or blood sucker if you prefer
• Location : Working in a company or in the hotel usually in my room
• Room N° : 018
• Copyright : Silver lungs (signature) & tumblr
• Here since : 2014-01-18
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia x1
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color x1
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber x1
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Richard J. Morland
G U E S T ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I used to be a Man ...
33 Y.O. 1229 posts
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I used to be a Man ...
30.10.14 20:34
A vampire ! We absolutely need a link !

I am & I'll be
After used to be
Potions & Objects
No guild
• I' am : 33

• Type of creature : I'm a vampire or blood sucker if you prefer
• Location : Working in a company or in the hotel usually in my room

• Room N° : 018

• Copyright : Silver lungs (signature) & tumblr

Biography Relationships RP Evolution Phone
• Here since : 2014-01-18

Angel's Truth Ataraxia x1 Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P Hair's Color x1 Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber x1 Moon's Drops Olden P Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin Wild Blow Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

Y.O. posts
30.10.14 22:17
I guess a link with you would be so interesting, the thing is, I don't have any idea.. I see reasons for them to share a positive and a negative relationship, so maybe it could be neither.. I don't know if I am clear ^^ Like something nor black or white !

Okay just tell me if you get what I mean, and what you think, before I get too enthusiastic Razz
Potions & Objects
Back to top Go down
No guild
• I' am : 117
• Type of creature : Bloodsucker
I like to have fun.
• Room N° : 027
• Copyright : Piichou, thanks for her
• Here since : 2014-03-13
"A compléter"
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P x1
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber x1
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Aldor Åkerfeldt
G U E S T ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I used to be a Man ...
117 Y.O. 744 posts
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I used to be a Man ...
30.10.14 22:49
Wouhou I already like your perso ! I'd like a link with him, my character is also somebody who likes having fun and torture.
Potions & Objects
No guild
• I' am : 117

• Type of creature : Bloodsucker

I like to have fun.
• Room N° : 027

• Copyright : Piichou, thanks for her

• Here since : 2014-03-13

"A compléter"
Angel's Truth Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P x1 Hair's Color Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber x1 Moon's Drops Olden P Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin Wild Blow Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

Y.O. posts
31.10.14 2:46
Isilda: Of course my dear! Well, I first thought of something like this: what about them having a link from the past? Like, when Dunn was still a human living in Scotland? In this case, we can imagine a link in terms of family, neighbourhood, or even just an encounter... Starting from that, we can do a lot of things. But other things can be done if Isilda and Dunn meet for the first time. Tell me what you feel fits the best for you.

Richard: I guess Richard and Dunn are kind of like the opposites in terms of lifestyle. One is a classy CEO used to the hotel, and the other is a trouble-making, almost anarchist newcomer. I don't know Richard, but I guess he would not be pleased to be bothered by someone like Dunn. We can imagine, like, they are both in Edinburgh, in the dead of the night, ending up in the same pub, and having spotted the same young girl. Richard tries to approach his prey as he is used to, and that's where Dunn comes and ruins everything... (but we can imagine a totally different link, of course!)

Raven: I totally see your point! Things are neither black nor white anyway. In your biography you say that one of her faults is that she is violent. That would be pretty interesting for Dunn. I mean, she looks to be quite a cold, discreet person, but who knows what she can do when one pushes her? I think that Dunn would feel that potential and try to wake up the fierce that lies beneath, be it by provocation or by initiation. What do you think about it?

Aldor: Ok, let me see. They could create a kind of competition between both of them. Aldor is much older than Dunn, so it would not be about fighting each other, but like, who can be the most creative in terms of violence. They could play a kind of bloody truth or dare. That was the idea I had first. But we can do anything else.
Potions & Objects
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

Y.O. posts
31.10.14 3:09
Yes, that's interesting. The coven in which Raven grew up was indeed quite violent, and though she tries to hide it, to shut it down, violence is in her, because that's how she was raised. I really like the idea of Dunn trying to set it free. That's really interesting indeed, plus I imagine, the more she'd try to make it stop, the more she'd have to be violent toward Dunn paradoxically ^^
Mouahaha you're going to bring chaos in the hotel, I can feel it already it's gonna be fun ! bom
Potions & Objects
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

Y.O. posts
31.10.14 11:42
I bring chaos. That's what I do. alien

I'm glad you like the idea. Here are some suggestions about how the things can go. Obviously, things can be different depending on how the rp goes:
Raven tries to fight the violence back, but the more she does it, the more it appears evident to Dunn. Dunn will thus try to push her by using provocation, or by putting her in a desperate situation. I guess in this case Raven would first hate Dunn and unleash her violence against him (which he would actually find really interesting).
Then it can evolve. Dunn would try at the same time:
- to guide her. To initiative her to violence and show her that it is not something that she must be afraid of, but on the contrary, something she can make fun of.
- to experiment. To try to see her reaction in this or that situation. That can be quite cruel, but even when putting her in a terrible situation, he would make sure that she manages to get out of it, because he actually doesn't want something really bad to happen to her.
Potions & Objects
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

Y.O. posts
31.10.14 15:57
Yes, that makes sense.. Obviously Raven can't control her violence, the more Dunn would push her, provoque her, the the more she would be angry and the less she would be able to control it. And I guess at first she woundn't like being around him because she knows what he's trying to do, and she knows that he can succeed because she can't control anything when she's angry. But I don't think it would be hate, it would be more something like fear, for all the reasons I said, because of what Dunn represents to her. I don't think she'd let him guide her, because she wound not trust him, and therefore, not listen to any of his advices, at least, at first.
I guess she won't like being used in an experiment either x) but that is interesting and I am curious about what kind of situation Dunn would put her into.. But if she's aware of the experiment she would probably try at her best to be the least violent just to annoy Dunn and ruin the thing !

But that's a very interesting link though ! And if you want a rp it's whenever you want ! Wink
Potions & Objects
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

Y.O. posts
31.10.14 16:30
All right ! So I can have a rp right now. The question is, what kind of situation would that be ? Dunn isn't an official guest at the hotel yet, so I think it would be better for us to do something for example in Edinburgh. Have you any idea of a situation that would bug her ?
Potions & Objects
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

Y.O. posts
31.10.14 18:36
Well, there are several, she's a kind of loner, so just the fact that a stranger could come to her for a reason whatsoever could annoy her, he could have already see her at the hotel when she never saw him. But I guess, she could be also walking in narrow streets, and then fall on him beating the crap out of a guy, or doing something quite violent, whatever it is. So she would probably step in, even though that's none of her business. (I had the idea seing your link 'a taste for violence', it's not exactly the same thing but it inspired me ^^) what do you think ?
Potions & Objects
Back to top Go down
No guild

Angel's Truth x1
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells x1
Frogs' P x2
Hair's Color x5
Healthy P
Invisibility x1
Love Filter x2
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops x1
Olden P x1
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty x1
Time Travel x2
Wallsin
Wild Blow x1
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Isilda Mainsworth
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Witch - Don't be affraid
29 Y.O. 4335 posts
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Witch - Don't be affraid
31.10.14 19:21
Dunn McLeighlan wrote:
Isilda: Of course my dear! Well, I first thought of something like this: what about them having a link from the past? Like, when Dunn was still a human living in Scotland? In this case, we can imagine a link in terms of family, neighbourhood, or even just an encounter... Starting from that, we can do a lot of things. But other things can be done if Isilda and Dunn meet for the first time. Tell me what you feel fits the best for you.

I like your first idea even if the castle is away from almost everything. Perhaps you were living into a farm or something like that? Or maybe you were a guest of my family, both are interesting ideas Wink

You think about fairy tales, I think about Magic
W-HELL COME TO «MIRACLE», GUESTS

Potions & Objects
No guild

Angel's Truth x1 Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells x1 Frogs' P x2 Hair's Color x5 Healthy P Invisibility x1 Love Filter x2 Mind Rubber Moon's Drops x1 Olden P x1 Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty x1 Time Travel x2 Wallsin Wild Blow x1 Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

Y.O. posts
01.11.14 2:44
Raven: I thought that maybe it would be more interesting if Raven did not see Dunn being violent at first, but that she realizes later on what he is actually up to.
So I think an encounter in a pub can be a good option. Someone annoys her, she reacts to it, and the man being pretty drunk, things turn quite bad. Dunn enters the game and maybe, let's say, lights the match that start the fire. Actually I don't have a precise idea how it could happen. Maybe we can just set the scene and then see how things go?

Isilda: Dunn can come from a family in the countryside near Miracle, and maybe we can say that the farm sold its product directly to the hotel (meat, vegetables and fruits). The quality of the stuff may have justified that the hotel chose its food from this farm, and some game during the hunting season. So Dunn worked at his mother's farm, often going to the kitchens of the hotel to deliver the farm product. He went to war at age 22 and never came back.
Isilda may have known him because of the work he did for the hotel. I don't know what kind of relation that would be, but in any case, seeing Dunn's face again 70 years later would be quite weird I guess.
Potions & Objects
Back to top Go down
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next