AdministrationCharacterEntrance AreaInside the HotelOutside the HotelHidden PartAround the World
Faithlorn  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not recommended under 16 years old / Forum déconseillé aux - de 16 ans
W-Hell come - Forum RPG English Learning - Pratique et développe ton anglais en RP

Dunn ♆ WE ARE THE WILD YOUTH
 :: • My Character :: Who I am - Biography :: Disappeared

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Dear Diary

19.10.14 22:22

< tr>

Edward DUNN

MCLEIGHLAN

FEAT DANE DEHAAN

APPEARANCE AGE: 20-25 y.o  
HERE AS: () Guest () Employee (x) Semak's Guest

• CHARACTER: To put it mildly, Dunn is a wild anarchist, with a strong taste for destruction and free criticism. His crave for freedom does not bear any other limit than the ones Semak imposes. However impulsive, Dunn is nonetheless sociable and seeks company. He will get a real interest into knowing the person he is talking to. But his daring personnality can make him difficult to stand. He is always looking for something new, and the most dangerous, the better. Constantly shifting from a calm, ironic temper to a wild and violent fierce, Dunn is highly imprevisible. His main goal is to have fun, no matter how bad or how good his actions are. Moral counts for nothing in his logic. He is no pure sadist, and though twisted, he is not wicked. But violence fascinates him, just as death, fire, and thrill do.  

I AM A:
NATIONALITY: British.
DATE OF BIRTH: 11/11/1918
PLACE OF BIRTH: Glasgow, United Kingdom.
JOB/STUDIES: Pretends to be a law student. Sells his blood to witches.
RACE: ? Vampire.
WHO ARE YOU IRL?

SURNAME: Luce.
OFTEN HERE?: (x) yes, I hope so () no
A LAST WORD?: Hang an old cow to a
tree, tomorrow will be rainy.

Icons (here and below) © Moriarty
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

19.10.14 22:23

« what is dead may never die »

PAST

My father died during WWI. I died during WWII. I reckon going at war was the most interesting part of my story as a human being. Not that I did enjoy being savagely murdered by mad Russians. Nor that I did have fun experiencing the ineffable pain of becoming a vampire. But my life until then isn't worth being told about. Death, on the contrary, gave my existence a new scope.

Interestingly enough, I don't have memories from my experience at war. I know from what I read in the official papers that I went to France at age 22 to fight against the Nazis. I was reported missing at age 23. Most of the time, 'reported missing' are the soft words for 'dead'. This entire period fade to oblivion. From time to time, I have flashes in my mind: blood, bombs, violence, suffering. But no actual fact, no concrete action, information, or words. Just pictures. Is that from where my fascination for violence comes from ? Damn, if this is the case, I am just fucking twisted.

Long story short, I have no idea how I found myself on the Russian front. I guess I was taken as a prisoner by the Germans, and sent to a prisoner camp in Eastern Europe. Then you know the story, as war went on, the Russians took over the lands. I probably died at age 24, which makes me a kind of a survivor, I guess. Maybe I died when the Germans decided to transfer the prisoners of the camp further into their territory so that the Russians could not come upon them.

What I do remember, however, are the few minutes before my death. They are engraved in my mind. I clearly see myself falling in the snow, crushed down by a huge creature. It stunned me in a whirl of blood. Pain on my neck, and then, everything fade to black.
I will make no comment on my transformation, for words are not enough to describe it.

I woke up as a wild beast. And a wild beast I am still, except that now I have taken back my British education. At that time, hopefully, the vampire that transformed me did that on purpose. So I did have someone to guide me and teach me how to handle my new... nature. By the way, in case you did not know, Russian language is fucking hard to learn. The vampire considered me as his child, I guess, but he was one hell of a creep, to speak frankly. I'm kind of relieved he is dead now – some demon teared him into pieces. He was too strict, anyway. Too noble. Too bourgeois. I shouldn't say that because he gave me my 'vampire education', and I would have been dead if I had not had him as a guide. But really. That glorious demon really freed me from a boring, authoritarian non-life.

I then moved to Moscow. That was where I met Semak, in the 80's or so. And it gave a decisive turn to my existence.

NOW

All this time I had been wandering in the streets at night, lurking for some preys, spilling blood and terror in the poorest areas of the red city. I must admit I was absolutely unconscious and reckless. I realize the luck I've had not to be killed at that time for lack of discernment and discretion. Hopefully, what stopped me was not a vindicative vampire, nor a hungry demon, but a wizard that had been told about my presence in the darkest alleys of Moscow.

After all these years I can say I owe Semak so much. He gave me his protection, both physically and financially, as I made my mission to kill for him whoever he needed to be dead. I had to drink blood, anyway, so it was no great deal for me. At first, I guess, Semak and I did not get along too well. Our first encounter was... tumultuous, I guess. I was a young vampire, self-confident, pretty sure to have the world's strength running through his dead veins. But hey, Semak was a centuries-old guy. He taught me one hell of a lesson. I had to swallow my pride, and well, I started to admire Semak. Semak the great master of chaos. Sounded quite good. He was not really the bad guy, actually. But I wanted to believe so.

I rapidly had the necessity to create fake ID papers. I've already changed names so many times, and now I'm currently Edward Dunn McLeighlan, supposedly born in 1990. They call me by my first surname, Dunn. Being called by one's surname is always kind of fun. It sounds taugh, serious, and kind of like the member of a gang or mafia or you know. So here we go, Dunn. From now on they call me the Irish prince but Irish I am certainly not. Did I mention that I was born in Scotland ? Rrrright. At that time, I did not understand why Semak was so glad I told him I was Scottish. Now I know better.

MIRACLE

Later on, Semak told me about his projects. To Miracle he wanted to return. So to Miracle we went. He told me that the hotel there was like a luxury hub for all kinds of creatures and I thought, damn it, that will be fun, let's put some chaos in all of this. Back to my homeland, I am willing to follow Semak into his crusade to take the hotel back. You may ask me where my interest lies in that. Well, to speak frankly, I don't really care. All I want is some fun. And what is about to come, damn it, will be fucking interesting.

« capacities »

My senses are that of the predator. They are my best tools to hunt down the game. They are also accountable for my observation skills. I seldom let my guard down, I absorb every detail, every sound that can be used forward. As for every vampire, my strength is quite unexpected given my appearance and weight. But my most powerful asset is not to be found in that great physical might, but rather is the capacities of my mind. Human beings are likely to be kept under my spell and to believe me as if my words were that of the unbending truth. Trust me, hypnosis is the most useful gift I could ever hope for. In addition to that, I do have telekinetic powers, but to speak frankly, they are no big deal. They could have been if I had time and patience to develop them, but I do fancy the hypnosis stuff. That and my ability to turn into a bat. Can be very fun.  
YOUR LUGGAGE

1- Clothes
2- Hooded coat
3- Shoes
4- Sunglasses
5- Tooth brush
6- Razor
7- Knife
8- Red scarf
9- Cellphone
10- Cigarettes
11- Lighter and matches
12- Spray-paint cans
13- Books (mostly about politics and magic)
14- Golden medallion bearing a lion
15- Smoke bombs
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

19.10.14 22:32
Welcome heeere !! Wink
Good choice of celebrity Very Happy

Your characther is really interesting from the begining of your bio, I can't wait to read your story ! Good luck Smile

Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : I'm a vampire or blood sucker if you prefer
• Location : Working in a company or in the hotel usually in my room
• Room N° : 018
• Copyright : Silver lungs (signature) & tumblr
• Here since : 2014-01-18

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Richard J. Morland
G U E S T ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I used to be a Man ...
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I used to be a Man ...
19.10.14 22:33
Welcome new vampire !

I am & I'll be
After used to be
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

20.10.14 0:12
Thank you both !

Raven : Thanks ! I will try not to take too much time writing the story.

Richard : High five, vampire. Laughing
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 29
• Type of creature : Witch
• Room N° : S004 into the staff part
• Copyright : Avatar by Piichou & gif by tumblr
• Here since : 2013-12-23

If you have any request or issue, I'm here to help you.
Please, just have fun with us!

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Endza Davidian
A D M I N ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Don't hesitate to contact us
A D M I N ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Don't hesitate to contact us
20.10.14 17:34
Hello Dunn,

Welcome here and good luck for your submission! drunken If you need any help, we are here!

Welcome to the hotel,
If you need my help, ask for the reception.
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

21.10.14 12:51
I already love your character. Welcome among us and I'm already thinking about a link between you and I :merguez:
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

21.10.14 21:39
Endza : Thank you ! I've already bothered Isilda with too many questions. ;p

Nora : I'm looking forward to discussing about a link !
Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : Witch
• Room N° : S004 into the staff part
• Copyright : Avatar by Piichou & gif by tumblr
• Here since : 2013-12-23

If you have any request or issue, I'm here to help you.
Please, just have fun with us!

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Endza Davidian
A D M I N ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Don't hesitate to contact us
A D M I N ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Don't hesitate to contact us
23.10.14 21:05
You're welcome. No problem we are here to help you!

Welcome to the hotel,
If you need my help, ask for the reception.
Back to top Go down
• Location : Usually in my video office where I can watch everything in the common parts of the hotel and outside
• Here since : 2013-12-22

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Dreck Van Meetenvol
M O D E R A T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Human - I'm like a ghost here
M O D E R A T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Human - I'm like a ghost here
26.10.14 23:09
Bienvenue parmi nous / Welcome on the forum.
For any information contact us without any hesitation.
Cool

Je suis quelqu'un que l'on ne croise pas beaucoup. Je suis comme un fantôme qui hante cet hôtel, je suis bien présent mais il est presque impossible de me croiser en pleine journée. Confiné dans un endroit clos plein d'écrans mon travail consiste à surveiller ce qui se passe de loin et demander l'intervention ou intervenir si je n'ai pas la choix. Mon nom ne vous dira pas grand chose, ma tête non plus et pourtant ma fonction est essentielle ici.

Parce que sur les RPG français on fait nos signatures en anglais, moi, sur un RPG en anglais je fais ma signature en français.
Back to top Go down
• Type of creature : I'm an elemantary witch

• Room N° : Isilda's area, my area doesn't have number
• Copyright : (c) Piichou & Tumblr
• Here since : 2008-12-05
I prefer to tell you that I am not the person you thought. I can be dangerous as I can be lovely & openminded. Trust in me & I will show you the most incredible & amazing things you ever dreamed.

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Isilda Mainsworth
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Witch - Don't be affraid
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Witch - Don't be affraid
27.10.14 1:02
Hey hello Dunn Very Happy Welcome with us !
Don't hesitate to contact one of us if you need anything.
Have a nice day ... well, night, well you know what I mean ^^ !
See you later !
 Cool  drunken  cherry  jocolor 

I'm a witch, I love who I am, ... Power is mine
W-HELL COME TO «MIRACLE», GUESTS

Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

27.10.14 19:35
Thank you Isilda and Dreck !
I think I am done now, unless some modifications are needed.
Back to top Go down

I prefer to tell you that I am not the person you thought. I can be dangerous as I can be lovely & openminded. Trust in me & I will show you the most incredible & amazing things you ever dreamed.

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Isilda Mainsworth
Witch - Don't be affraid
28.10.14 23:24
Hey hello Dunn, well I pretty like your character, he seems to be so funny ^^
I will accept and validate your biography but first, please, you need to complete your "faults" because for the moment, you have 5 qualities and 4 faults, you need to have the same number into each of it Smile
Thank you and see you !

Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

29.10.14 0:58
Thank you Isilda ! I'm sorry, I forgot to get back on this. Here it is now. Smile
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Isilda Mainsworth
Witch - Don't be affraid
29.10.14 21:17
Hey hello Dunn ! Thank you for your modifications Wink
I validate your biography now of course.
I hope you would enjoy to spend some time with us.
Have a nice game and see you !
I love you cyclops alien bom drunken queen

You are now accepted, you can begin to play with us. In order to do that, I propose you to visit and to post in the following links to prepare and to manage your character. Again, if you need any help, don't hesitate to contact us.

• How to play on this forum? (fonctionnement du forum) here
• The Face claim: (bottin des avatars) here
• Apply for a position: (postuler pour un emploi à l'hôtel) here (pour les membres souhaitant jouer un employé de l'hôtel)
• Book your room: (réserve ta chambre d'hôtel) here (pour les clients de l'hôtel)
• Relationships: (créé ta fiche de relations) here
• RP following: (créé ta fiche de suivi de RP) here
• Phones: (créé ton téléphone) here
• Evolution: (créé ta fiche d'évolution) here
• Shops & Inventory: (boutiques et fonctionnement de l'inventaire) here
• Objects & Potions: (description des objets et potions) here
• Code for every beginning of RP: (Code à insérer au début du sujet RP) here

In order to help you to begin in this game
• RP request: (demande de RP) here
• Godparents: (demande un parrain ou une marraine) here
• Questions: (pose tes questions si tu as besoin) here

Later ...
• Quests: (Tout sur les quêtes et missions) here
• Suggestions' box: (propose tes suggestions) here
• Godparents: (deviens un parrain ou une marraine) here
• Create your character: (créé ton scénario) here
• Vote on topsites: (un petit vote pour faire connaître le forum?) here
• Relaxing part: (le coin détente incontournable en français comme en anglais) here
• Follow your forum: (la page Facebook du forum) here

So, let me tell you; have a nice time and journey with us.
drunken sunny geek jocolor

Back to top Go down
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next