AdministrationCharacterEntrance AreaInside the HotelOutside the HotelHidden PartAround the World
Faithlorn  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not recommended under 16 years old / Forum déconseillé aux - de 16 ans
W-Hell come - Forum RPG English Learning - Pratique et développe ton anglais en RP

Endza Davidian - Witch - Admin
 :: • My Character :: Who I am - Biography :: Accepted

• I' am : 28
• Type of creature : Witch
• Room N° : S004 into the staff part
• Copyright : Avatar by Piichou & gif by tumblr
• Here since : 2013-12-23

If you have any request or issue, I'm here to help you.
Please, just have fun with us!

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Endza Davidian
A D M I N ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Don't hesitate to contact us
A D M I N ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Don't hesitate to contact us
10.10.14 20:50

< tr>

ENDZA DAVIDIAN
FEAT ELIZA DUCHKU

APPEARANCE AGE: 29 y.o  
HERE AS: () Guest (x) Employee () Semak's Guest

• CHARACTER: Endza is not a shy girl, in contrary she is sociable and talkative.The thing the more important at her eyes is family and friends. If you try to make something wrong to one person that has joined one of these kind of relationships you are automatically an enemy. Allies can trust her in any situation. She is a good warrior in particular since she needs to protect her life every days. Thanks to her brothers, she also knows how to fight without using her powers.

Endza is a feminist girl because she grow up with only brothers around her and family's friend were lot of mens too. She needs to affirm her presence and make it when it was necessary without being conscient of it.  If she sometimes puts in funny situation she also knows how to leave alone contrary to what you may believe. And it is not uncommon for her feminist side to turns a battle with little idiots in a feminist against macho’s fight. It instantly reduces tension and causes general hilarity. Beware therefore her angel face you could find yourself in hell before to say “sorry”. She is not the girl the more patient in the world.

Endza is a witch she loves magic and make her best to progress everytime. She is not a good or bad witch she could use her powers to take care about herself and of course she could be really dangerous. She is bright to make potions.

In her professionnal like in her personnal life she is volunteer to help anybody who needs and to discover any new thing she could practise.

She is Vindictive. If you betrays Endza you are no longer her friend anymore.

When she could be with her friends, she loves have fun with them, she is a night girl maybe she was a vampire in another life. She prefers spending time with mens, it was her habit. Of course sometimes one of them were more than colleagues or friends like a friend with some benefits.

Endza is a true pets' friend. She loves spending times with them. Maybe it's one of the reason why she has so many shapeshifters in her relationships. She is not the enemy of all the vampires in the world. There was too many vampires in her country to take the risk. She also have a dangerous enemy, no need to take another one. Jealousy and revenge are definitively bad things for her because this is why she needs to flee the danger. She hates loneliness even if she needs to be alone since many years. You needs to know that she hates rap music and that she will try to let you feel the same minds when you are with her.

If Endza was not a very good patient girl she has some others qualities. She is organized and has a good memory of faces. In general you couldn't guess any of her feelings on her face because she has a neutral one but be sure that she knows any of yours.

I AM A:
NATIONALITY: Armenian
DATE OF BIRTH: 10/02/1664
PLACE OF BIRTH: Erven, Armenia
JOB/STUDIES: Receptionist
RACE: Witch
WHO ARE YOU IRL?

SURNAME: Marion, Ninou, Winny, NightNgel, I was Poppy Wilcox before Wink
OFTEN HERE?: (X) yes () no
A LAST WORD?: Hello world! As I said, I was Poppy Wilcox before. I need to change my character. I'm making my biography again. It could be helpful for any of you who want a link with Endza. Good bye werewolf, hello my witch.

Welcome to the hotel,
If you need my help, ask for the reception.
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Endza Davidian
10.10.14 20:50

« YOUR STORY »
TELL US EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU

PAST
I was born in 1664. My mother, Shelale was from Azerbaijan and my father, Datev was Armenian. We are still in the part of the story where we could see an Armenia separated in both part. The choice of my father was complicated to admit by both of their family. It was a confrontation between both religions (catholic and Islam). Convictions aren't the same but Shelale and Datev are in love. We could also notice that they both have some powers. It was the fact that they are powerfull together which permit them to get married. In fact, maybe not I think the true reason was me, Endza. I was made before the wedding, a real grief for a very conservative family. Magic could fix lot of issues but not that kind without any danger. My father was accused to be a manipulator with his red magic. That's why he need to hide during a period. This century was dangerous for any of us with that kind of power you take a ticket to be burnt at the stake. My mother's family make her possible to tracked him but to protect me and my mum, he flew after the wedding because he listen some risky gamble on his future death. Just married, my mum was confronted to loneliness. I arrived some months later in our home in Armenia. My father was still on the run. We haven't any news about him. A friend of my mother take care about me since afterpains were ended. I discover my mum for the first time and love to be embrace. My mum decide to came back to Azerbaijan to convince her family to stop tracking her husband. She cames back with me but even my angel face couldn't make them change their minds.

I leave my first years with my mother in Azerbaijan. Anybody knew her true nature, she was too discreet for that. She has a place in the family domain but was rejected by them because of me. It was the best protection. At four years old I discover my own powers linked to fire. My mum start to teach me how to control it. I admit some drapes burned before my success. It was funny to learn that. Quickly my mum detect something different in me. I was sad like her but anything could really make me sad. But she discover another part of my magic one year later. I leave only with my mother so she couldn't guess before. But when her brother try to take some news about her I can feel his dolor he has a broken heart because he missed her. I was crying my heart was broken too since she forgive him. It was now sure I'm also available to detect feelings and probably to control it.

The decision was taken in some days. My uncle was banned to the family too. He flew Azerbaijan like us during a night in 1669. We arrived in Armenia without too much difficulties. My mother and my uncle have made a false wedding certificate of course with false names. We joined Armenia by Ganja's region. We need to find my father. Even if he flew my mother to protect both of us. I need him to learn my magic. My father was still tracked in Azerbaijan and in one part of Armenia that's the principal point of our strategy. We find a place to leave in an isolated farm. We try to integrate to magic community. My mother took the decision to stop to wear the veil at our arrival. We are in the catholic part. My mother's family haven't any influence here. A old women learned me how to read and write and tell me some stories. She was a great witch, a powerful one. I was playing with butterfly in my room during the story. I can forget my pain in this moment due to my father's absence.

I leave in this isolated farm because it was difficult for me to survive anywhere else I can't control my feelings' power. I was in the woods around the farm when my mother find him. I can feel her joy and run to join her before to stop when I saw a men I didn't know. I don't want to discover anyone else. I will be crazy if I could detect any other feelings. He was running too and take my hand. I can't feel anything. He could hide his feelings. Does it possible? I give him a cuddle and my mum explain me that he his my father but anybody needs to know that he was here. He learned me how to control my power. I can blocked it and used it when I wanted, I just need to know why. I wasn't crazy anymore. My parents were in love and I was so happy for them. I have a sister, a human one, she was a pretty girl and we spend lot of time together. The older women learned her how to learn and write and my sister was kind of butterfly like me. Of course she was a little girl she can't understand that we were practizing magic. Another magic member joined our family when my teacher's girl get married with my uncle. My cousins are wizards, my other sister and one of our brother too. We were 9 childrens now. It's more and more complicated to hide our powers to the others.

I was working with my father on the woods and was more and more powerful and comfortable with it. I don't know why my mother's family doesn't give any news to us. I made a wish, I want that my dad will be with us everytime in the future. It was the case during some years.

The old women finally died and it was the panic. I understand that her presence can't permit to my mother's family to find us by a location spell. The old women magic is ended. My parents forgot to tell me that she was killed by another wizard. My uncle join the battle with his own wife and their powers were the same of my paren'ts one.

Try to kill somebody that can change your hate in love when you are attacked by fire balls. It was too complicated. But if it's multiply by two it's more dangerous. I am fifteen years old and I have made a promise to my parents, to flee from the battle. Our humans brothers and sisters were killed before we could do anything. My cousins, my sister, my brother and me flew the battle but all of us can't survive. One of my cousins was victim of a fire ball of our grand dad. We were surround. My sister can control the feelings and my brother only fire. I take one of his hand to protect him of his hate's feeling. We killed some of our cousins from my mother side with our fire ball and flew from Armenia. My uncle's sons died because they can't control any fire attack and they were so younger. My uncle and his wife died this night to protect my parents. I flew in Russia with my family. My humans brothers and sisters and my cousins were died too. We burn't the farm before to runaway. In russia I met Semak a friend of my parents since they have discover his wife's hostel in england I think at this period. I don't know this part of the world at this period. They have a tchat together about the hotel. They never told me that Semak was not a friend anymore. They never thought to go there since their wedding. We decided to go there to protect us. We spend some years there.

My sister was married to a wizard as she wanted there because he control medical magic and make some of her scars due to the battle disappear. My parents were agree because they didn't want the same life for us. I get married to a russian wizard named Alexei at my fourteen years old. In reality I was 130 years old. I have a daughter some months later. She is a witch. Sima is my beautiful daughter. I'm in love with her even if I thought she tries to make me died when she came to the world. My dad don't like her because she looklikes like my grand mother in my mother side. I spend more time with my lovely husband. I have some other babies. It was complicated to keep them alive at this period even if you are witch and wizard. Some of them died. We discover Semak's hostel in russia when we visit my husband's family, but I was not kind of it. I think that it is a frightened place.

I was widow at my twenty years old. I'm still talking about my appearance. I was 180 years old when a witch killed him. She is a bitch and died some weeks later. Of course it was my fault. I take Alexei's death revenge. What are you thinking about?!

I came back to scotland to the Mainsworth's hostel to join my parents. All my daughters and sons were there, only six of them survives, only one of them (Sima) has magic powers but I loved all of them. Everything was changing there. I'm so happy to spend more time with my family and my parents of course. My brother and my sister are there too. The Miracle's Hotel is our camping, the place we can go when we want to take some holidays. Mainsworth family are our friends since many years now. I can't guess that Semak will take his revenge. I was not kind of the comportment of this wizard with the poor werewolf. Yes I love pets every kind of them. During the new twenty years I came back every years at the hotel with my family. Of course in last years of her life we need to pretend that my first human daughter was my sister. She still never know anything about magic. I just get some strange genes which let me younger than her. Then she decided to stop any contact with me. If her birth don't give her any power I could help her to leave a great human life. I respect her choice and never see her again. She died after sixty hapiness years later with her husband. her hearth stop to made her live. I follow the life of all of my others human childrens. My daughter, my litlle witch Sima is the older of the family, the first child I had with my husband, Alexei in 1794. He died in 1845. Sima is my only child still alive today. I take my father's name again. Endza Davidian came back to life.

I traveled the world with my daughter since our camping(the hotel) was closed. I was taking care of her and see any changment in her appearence. My parents died in a witches/wizard battle in 1904. My mother's family was responsible as usual. I can't understand how we could hate so longer our childrens Their last child, my brother grow up in my father's family. I was sure that he was died in this battle as all human there. I will have a big surprise in some years. .I was sad of course and used magic for revenge. Every members of my mother's family still alive fall in love with an armenian guy or women. They all gets married. I continue to play with their feelings. The husbands were playing with the brothers' wife or cousins's one and start a double life. Sometimes, brothers and sisters became lovers too. I'm still playing with love, hate, passion, depression, murder, suicide and all stapes possible. I destroy all the conservative principals of the family. I was angry when I discover that my mother's parents make their possible to hide everything. Some childrens were assumed by the wrong guy due to their influences. I was laughing of that incredible story. I haven't too much to do to start the conjugal violence, suicide and murder. After a murder some of lovers get married but I made my possible to make their life a true nightmare with the help of the red dragon. Yes I was living with black magic at this period, it's the price to pay for revenge.

My game become my nightmare when my daughter fall in love with one of the guy. I make my possible to let her understand that he was a Don Juan, anything could be possible with him without any guilty's feeling. Of course I was wrong, it was my fault, he his a good guy. I was guilty for his two first lovers but not for the others one. You just need to look at some childrens to understand that he his the father. Look at his eyes, he hasn't common one. You just need to find then all mothers. I understand that it was the consequence of playing with the red dragon. I was loosing my game. I stop my game after ten years, let the family doing what they want and killed my grand dad the responsible of my parents' death and my uncle's one. Maybe it was an error.

Sima finally get married with this guy, Lucas in 1906. He is a wizard, not a cousin, our cousin take him as husband the first time. I promised her not kill him but I understand now how we could hate somebody during centuries. My only satisfaction is that he had any news now about womens and childrens in Azerbaijan. Some of them are witches or wizards, maybe it will be complicated in future but it's another story. He know that I can kill him if he made any error even if I need to loose my daughter for that. What's about me I was teaching to my daughter how to control her magic powers to keep an eye on her I admit that. I was still traveling the world and meet some others witches and wizards and various creatures.

There was my first grandson's funeral some months ago. I'm not sad because he has his father's eyes. I loose my childrens because they were older too. It's the price to pay when they are human. My grandson was 60 years old it's a big life for a human without any powers leaving near us.

I fall in part in black magic five months later in the year 1925 due to my son in-law. In reality it's a part of me. I saw the same brown eyes before. It was Semak's eyes. Does it possible that he was his son, maybe yes, Semak is older than my grand parents were. I know what he has done in the past.

NOW
I promised, one century has passed I don't killed my daughter or her husband. I had any contacts with them since some years maybe twenty or more. I learned that I will probably be a grand mother soon. I hope they could join me at the hostel. I realized that I'm making the same error as my grand parents. Hate can't be immortal. I need to forgive to Lucas. He is faithful to my daughter since more than 100 years now.

I spend the last century travelling in various countries. I can have various tchat with clients in many langages. Of course I speak Armenian, Azeri, Arabic, Russian( thanks to my first husband) but also French, English and Spanish. When I need more money I took a job in communication. I was an hotline technician, a waitress and some others job including receptionist's one. Of course when I was younger I can't make the same job I made sometimes the older job of the world or prepare some medicinal cure.

One of my cousin continue to try killing me after so many years. I'm still run away after so many years. He is younger than me but I always learned to hide from my mother's family. If Grigor wants I can tell him where is Lucas. It was not a problem for me.

I learn that the hotel as reopened. It was a good news. I decide to join my friend Isilda there. I hope that she is fine as all her family. The last news I had from them was about a dozen of years ago. I admit that it was complicated for me to give news by  myself because of my cousin. He was not a problem anymore. He forgot one thing I could play a batlle with fire balls but I can control his feelings in the same time and let him a little bit confused. I won, he died.

MIRACLE
I'm so happy to go to my favourite camping again. I can't be there with my parents as in the past because they are dead but I have so much memories there and I want to make more.

I met my brother during my travel to scotland in car and invite him to join me. I'm not kind of planes and I need to stop in some stapes to prevent wizards and witches of the hotel's opening. The train is not going on these kind of places. In fact, sometimes my car couldn't too. So I'm walking there. I send my cv to Isilda and try to take some news at the same time. I received a mail in return on my phone. She is fine I'm so happy about that but she has to tell me something about her family that's strange. I answered that I could be here at the last week of january and prevent all my creatures' relationships. I was here to help Isilda for the creatures calling and of course for taking a receptionist job if she wants it at the end of january. If I understand Isilda hired a werewolf at the reception. That was strange, I promise to take an eye on her and finally I will worked with her only few weeks.

« YOUR ABILITIES »
DESCRIBE YOUR ABILITIES & POWERS

The first thing you must know when you learn magic's fonctionment is how to prepare a great magic potion. I always have my cauldron with me when I moove in a new place. I have my cauldron I will not do any potions if anybody authorize me to do some except if my own life is in danger of course. I learn this art with my parents I'm a boss in this kind of magic. Of course to make some good potions you need to identify the herbs or various components of your potions. I learn the botany with my grandmother and could recognize lot of them now. It's very important for me. I only use components that I have found previously. You need to know how dangerous it is to use any other else. A Magical potion could be a poison so quickly. But this art is common to a lot of witches and wizards.

My inheritance is different. Because my parents' powers were differents, I think that I have a mix between them now. I think that in the past centuries I will be damned and burn (that point is so funny).

First remember that I'm an armenian girl. Our feelings spells are renowned in the entire world. We told about red magic, love's potions are a part of it. I could also make spells in this domain of course for me. I can hide my feelings to other witches or wizard which have same powers as me if I want it. I could also feel any feeling hidden at the bottom of your heart. Anything could hide it to me. I can influence your feelings in return and escape an issue in the hotel. It works on human and on creatures. I hate the bad feelings let me a favor and be happier! How can I explain that, a feeling have a color for me and various kind of hot or cold temperatures. That was this point I can use to control your feelings. This magic based on feelings (currently named red magic) is the contrary to nature magic (green one). Sometimes I need the Red Dragon, a red circle or a red moon to do some spells. The red dragon is a neutral entity he could be used in white or black magic. That's why I know it. He must be call in last solution as any celestial entity because there was some consequences and trust me you're not sure to know what kind of it. The red circle is a circle made by a witch with a blank chalk and mixed with a red potion. Of course we also need a ritual to used it. The red circle is the first protection for me and useful when it is join to some other protection's spells. It's my favorite circle and it could be join to differents one if we need to be more witches. The last thing, the red moon is very dangerous. Spells praticated on this night are more dangerous and associated to black magic and used against somebody I hate with all my heart. Yes, it's better to be in my friends' relationships. Red magic is associated to dark one in general because I bewitch people with it. When the red magic is associated to passion, this magic becomes headstrong, boiling, bloody due to the impossibilty for a person to think by herself. White magic is associated to good witches but there was no good and no bad one, I am sure about it and I'm also sure about the fact that dark magic is not made for weak people. You need to ride the dark magic with all the power in your body that means you can control it unless that you're weak and dead if you try dark magic alone.

But Azerbaijan gives me an inheritance too. I can control a part of fire. I can turn on or turn off some candles or influence their flames. I can make a log fire, very useful in winter. I can make some fire in my hand and project it to attack an enemy. In the best case it's the size of a soccer bal but in general it's just more big than a tennis one but it could make some disasters. I can't burn me I can reduce the temperature during some minutes. I have a protection circle around me without doing lot of thing. If a house is burning for example I can't do anything without any potion. I could only protect me and one or two persons around me with my powers and some spells the time we need to go out of the fire circle. I can't stop that kind of issue. I admit in contrary sometimes I try to increase the flames in particular if I'm not on the fire. Yes I can't burn't (Thanks Semak for your help to discover that point) but it's difficult to justify to fire brigades.

Important Note: Because of our admin status we blocked the progress of our characther that's the only reason which permit me to mix various kind of magic after Isilda's agreement of course.
YOUR LUGGAGE

1- Cauldron
2- Clothes
3- Underwear
4- Shoes
5- Tooth brush
6- Hair brush
7- Soap and Shampoo
8- Make up
9- Sunglasses
10- Music player
11- Laptop
12- Swimsuit
13- Cellphone
14- Books
15- Razor

Welcome to the hotel,
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 29
• Type of creature : I'm an elemantary witch

• Room N° : Isilda's area, my area doesn't have number
• Copyright : (c) Piichou & Tumblr
• Here since : 2008-12-05
I prefer to tell you that I am not the person you thought. I can be dangerous as I can be lovely & openminded. Trust in me & I will show you the most incredible & amazing things you ever dreamed.

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Isilda Mainsworth
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Witch - Don't be affraid
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Witch - Don't be affraid
10.10.14 21:20
Thanks for your new biography ma Ninou Wink
Not Britain but Brittany ^^

I'm a witch, I love who I am, ... Power is mine
W-HELL COME TO «MIRACLE», GUESTS

Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Endza Davidian
11.10.14 0:54
xD zut j'avais corrigé mais j'ai pas validé le post ^^ . Merci!

Edit: de toute façon c'est un total revirement de situation.

Welcome to the hotel,
Back to top Go down
• Location : Usually in my video office where I can watch everything in the common parts of the hotel and outside
• Here since : 2013-12-22

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Dreck Van Meetenvol
M O D E R A T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Human - I'm like a ghost here
M O D E R A T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Human - I'm like a ghost here
14.10.14 23:19
Bienvenue parmi nous / Welcome on the forum.
Cool

Je suis quelqu'un que l'on ne croise pas beaucoup. Je suis comme un fantôme qui hante cet hôtel, je suis bien présent mais il est presque impossible de me croiser en pleine journée. Confiné dans un endroit clos plein d'écrans mon travail consiste à surveiller ce qui se passe de loin et demander l'intervention ou intervenir si je n'ai pas la choix. Mon nom ne vous dira pas grand chose, ma tête non plus et pourtant ma fonction est essentielle ici.

Parce que sur les RPG français on fait nos signatures en anglais, moi, sur un RPG en anglais je fais ma signature en français.
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Endza Davidian
14.10.14 23:51
Merci Dreck.

Welcome to the hotel,
Back to top Go down
• Location : Usually in my video office where I can watch everything in the common parts of the hotel and outside
• Here since : 2013-12-22

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Dreck Van Meetenvol
M O D E R A T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Human - I'm like a ghost here
M O D E R A T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Human - I'm like a ghost here
14.10.14 23:54
Avec plaisir Endza.

Je suis quelqu'un que l'on ne croise pas beaucoup. Je suis comme un fantôme qui hante cet hôtel, je suis bien présent mais il est presque impossible de me croiser en pleine journée. Confiné dans un endroit clos plein d'écrans mon travail consiste à surveiller ce qui se passe de loin et demander l'intervention ou intervenir si je n'ai pas la choix. Mon nom ne vous dira pas grand chose, ma tête non plus et pourtant ma fonction est essentielle ici.

Parce que sur les RPG français on fait nos signatures en anglais, moi, sur un RPG en anglais je fais ma signature en français.
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Endza Davidian
15.10.14 0:00
J'ai hâte de voir comment on fera évoluer notre lien =)

Welcome to the hotel,
Back to top Go down
• I' am : 29
• Type of creature : I'm an elemantary witch

• Room N° : Isilda's area, my area doesn't have number
• Copyright : (c) Piichou & Tumblr
• Here since : 2008-12-05
I prefer to tell you that I am not the person you thought. I can be dangerous as I can be lovely & openminded. Trust in me & I will show you the most incredible & amazing things you ever dreamed.

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Isilda Mainsworth
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Witch - Don't be affraid
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Witch - Don't be affraid
16.11.14 1:04
Hey hello ma Ninou Wink
I validate your character of course ^^
Have a nice game and thank you so muck for your help on the forum !! :potes:
see you !!

You are now accepted, you can begin to play with us. In order to do that, I propose you to visit and to post in the following links to prepare and to manage your character. Again, if you need any help, don't hesitate to contact us.

• How to play on this forum? (fonctionnement du forum) here
• The Face claim: (bottin des avatars) here
• Apply for a position: (postuler pour un emploi à l'hôtel) here (pour les membres souhaitant jouer un employé de l'hôtel)
• Book your room: (réserve ta chambre d'hôtel) here (pour les clients de l'hôtel)
• Relationships: (créé ta fiche de relations) here
• RP following: (créé ta fiche de suivi de RP) here
• Phones: (créé ton téléphone) here
• Evolution: (créé ta fiche d'évolution) here
• Shops & Inventory: (boutiques et fonctionnement de l'inventaire) here
• Objects & Potions: (description des objets et potions) here
• Code for every beginning of RP: (Code à insérer au début du sujet RP) here

In order to help you to begin in this game
• RP request: (demande de RP) here
• Godparents: (demande un parrain ou une marraine) here
• Questions: (pose tes questions si tu as besoin) here

Later ...
• Quests: (Tout sur les quêtes et missions) here
• Suggestions' box: (propose tes suggestions) here
• Godparents: (deviens un parrain ou une marraine) here
• Create your character: (créé ton scénario) here
• Vote on topsites: (un petit vote pour faire connaître le forum?) here
• Relaxing part: (le coin détente incontournable en français comme en anglais) here
• Follow your forum: (la page Facebook du forum) here

So, let me tell you; have a nice time and journey with us.
drunken sunny geek jocolor

I'm a witch, I love who I am, ... Power is mine
W-HELL COME TO «MIRACLE», GUESTS

Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:
View user profile

Endza Davidian
18.11.14 18:57
I'm so happy. Let start the booking now! Thank you very much my dear.
You're welcome, I help with pleasure.
I have a witch now, that's a very good news.

Welcome to the hotel,
Back to top Go down
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1